***Official Rosenborg v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

52 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Doesn't appear to be, only the Norwegian paper (VG+) listed so far

https://liveonsat.com/club-uefa-europa-conference-league.php

58 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Not listed with them. Really is a joke that there is no TV coverage. One of the OF and this would be on one of the mainstream channels. 

Guess this is crap then.Screenshot_20230808_091432_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d330ca304aaadaf8856ed2679bd50aa5.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DxB Hearts

• Cruyff

• OTT

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, poultry said:

Guess this is crap then.Screenshot_20230808_091432_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d330ca304aaadaf8856ed2679bd50aa5.jpg

That's just from the BT Sport list of fixtures, same as you'd see on Sky Sports, doesn't mean they are showing the game

image.png.c0ee4247a84c6843f0c0c1c8fecbf9c1.png 

Just now, sirwalter said:

Sorry - home leg apparently.

BBC Scotland will broadcast live TV coverage of three more European fixtures involving Scottish clubs.

As well as Wednesday's Champions League third qualifying round first leg between Rangers and Servette (19:45 BST), the second leg in Switzerland on 15 August (19:30) will also be shown.

Thursday's Conference League third qualifying round between Hibernian and Luzern (19:30) will be broadcast.

Hearts v Rosenborg on 17 August (19:45) is also being televised.

As well as being on the BBC Scotland channel, the matches will also be available on BBC iPlayer and with accompanying live text coverage on the BBC Sport website and app.

Both legs of Hibs' second qualifying round tie against Inter Club d'Escaldes were shown by the BBC, with the Easter Road side winning 7-3 on aggregate.

Should Lee Johnson's side overcome Swiss side Luzern, they will face Aston Villa in the play-off round. Hearts and Rosenborg are competing to meet Hajduk Split of Croatia or PAOK of Greece in the play-off round.

Rangers or Swiss outfit Servette will face Dutch side PSV Eindhoven or Austria's Sturm Graz in the Champions League play-off round.

David McCaig
7 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Apologies if been posted but can you subscribe to these for a one off game?

yes 10 euro, I posted the link on the previous page and Kjello translated

29 minutes ago, Ribble said:

That's just from the BT Sport list of fixtures, same as you'd see on Sky Sports, doesn't mean they are showing the game

👍

Spoiler

Had a wee look, only a few games have the arrow on the side which might suggest they are being shown?

Hearts game has the arrow, Hibs doesn’t. 

IMG_2012.png

Hector Riva
13 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

Great plan

Lol The Nordic bar is no more. Still looking

Gokuzo_The_Jambo
47 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

yes 10 euro, I posted the link on the previous page and Kjello translated

I could only see a 6 month subscription option?

Are you sure there is a one off match payment? Can you post the direct link if there is?

3 minutes ago, Gokuzo_The_Jambo said:

I could only see a 6 month subscription option?

Are you sure there is a one off match payment? Can you post the direct link if there is?

Click on the drop down bit under the 6 or 12 month options and there's an option of 129kr/md which is about £10 and that's for one month 

Edited by DxB Hearts

Gorgierools
2 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

Click on the drop down bit under the 6 or 12 month options and there's an option of 129kr/md which is about £10 and that's for one month 

That's the one I'll be using 

5 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

It's all in Norwegian though? I tried the translate button but that doesn't translate the part once you click to subscribe. I've no idea what I'm clicking on

Clark

Natty  Kent  Rowles  Cochrane

Devlin  Haring

Oda  Shanks Lowry

Tagawa

That's my line up prediction. 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Gokuzo_The_Jambo said:

Got it thank you 👍

image.thumb.png.457cd047a2a8c30d79e62a111ebc8cc8.png

I think you MAY need a VPN set to Norway for that to work 

22 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Clark

Devlin  Haring

Oda  Shanks Lowry

Tagawa

I think he’ll play 3 in midfield until we get a foothold in the game. Maybe have a go at than last 20. Very important we don’t over commit here and stay in the tie because this team aren’t as bad as the forum would have you believe

This is just the first half. Second half at Tynecastle next week. 0-0 at half time would be fine. Even a 1-0 defeat is okay. Just don’t get spanked 3 or 4

59 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Clark

Devlin  Haring

Oda  Shanks Lowry

Tagawa

I think/hope this will be it too. Solid and still attack minded. 

34 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I think he’ll play 3 in midfield until we get a foothold in the game. Maybe have a go at than last 20. Very important we don’t over commit here and stay in the tie because this team aren’t as bad as the forum would have you believe

This is just the first half. Second half at Tynecastle next week. 0-0 at half time would be fine. Even a 1-0 defeat is okay. Just don’t get spanked 3 or 4

I think the above is the preferred shape and after how bad we played first half with 3 midfielders I think we'll go for it with Shanks in that slot behind Tagawa. 

Tagawas pace and workrate are an absolute must in these types of games! 

2 hours ago, Chimp said:

It's all in Norwegian though? I tried the translate button but that doesn't translate the part once you click to subscribe. I've no idea what I'm clicking on

I've not gone all the way through it to actually sign up, sorry mate. But that 129 kr is definitely the right one, the travelling Norwegian dude on the tread early confirmed it. 

3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Llama loving, eh? Makes me wonder what you'd have to have in your search history for the targetted adverts to bring that up... 😜

Dean Winchester
36 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I wonder if @Kjello could find out for us if the VG streaming is Geo restricted ?

It is. You need a Norway VPN server

Watt-Zeefuik

Anyone in North America happen to know if Paramount+ will have it on streaming? They showed our group stages last season but their live streaming schedule is inscrutable the last time I checked.

3 hours ago, Chimp said:

Type what it says into google translate.

AC Mallin_51

Would’ve made more sense to put ours and hibs away legs on the tele instead of the home ones, surely doing so would encourage more people to go to the home tie (not that we need it I know) whilst giving the coverage of the legs that vast majority of the support won’t make it to 

Luckies1874
14 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Would’ve made more sense to put ours and hibs away legs on the tele instead of the home ones, surely doing so would encourage more people to go to the home tie (not that we need it I know) whilst giving the coverage of the legs that vast majority of the support won’t make it to 

The problem is that it is not being shown on Norwegian tele either. The BBC rely on local tv coverage, they don’t take their own cameras and equipment to Norway! If it was on the equivalent channel there they’d have paid for the rights to show it here. 

pettigrewsstylist

20230808_161515.thumb.jpg.a6ea789e1592ac3c52bd771fd68537ad.jpg

58 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Anyone in North America happen to know if Paramount+ will have it on streaming? They showed our group stages last season but their live streaming schedule is inscrutable the last time I checked.

👎

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Gershwin said:

Type what it says into google translate.

Much better to copy & paste, what with all the inflection, not to mention typing's a chore :rolleyes:

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Seems certain that they're not getting the rights, or won't stump up the dough

2 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

You're talking about the BBC here.

The Hobbos will barely have anyone there on Thurs.

N Lincs Jambo
23 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Great stuff! That's Thursday night sorted then!

Fxxx the SPFL
5 minutes ago, Arthur Mitchell said:

Anyone aware of any boozers that will show it? 

Cough cough probably Shandon

59 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Thats really good, would prefer a PPV over a dodgy stream every day of the week! Well done Hearts! :) 

Arthur Mitchell
3 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Cough cough probably Shandon

Pubs surely allowed to show it as long as they pay the £12.99?

Shandon seems like the best bet.

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, Arthur Mitchell said:

Pubs surely allowed to show it as long as they pay the £12.99?

Shandon seems like the best bet.

I doubt pubs are allowed to show it for £12.99. However, I'm sure some will. 

FarmerTweedy
On 07/08/2023 at 11:52, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

If there's no video coverage in Scotland of the match, I wonder why HeartsTV can't show it? You'd think they'd be free to, at least, give their overseas subscribers live video, but apparently not. Could it be that no Norwegian TV company is covering the game, meaning there will be no video of a suitable standard for TV available? Does anyone know if it's being shown live on Norwegian TV?

I'm assuming that it's because it's a UEFA competition, and they're asking for far more money for the rights to show the game than we'd be willing to pay to show it on Hearts TV.

FFS! I post this and straight away see the update that it's on! 🙄

Edited by FarmerTweedy