• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DxB Hearts

• Cruyff

• OTT

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be interesting to see what the team will be, that first half was awful BUT when we actually got on our summer signings we suddenly looked like we knew what we were doing. 

Difficult thing for me is managing Kingsley, think he was looking sore at around the 60 minute mark. Team wise, I'd like to see:

Zander

Atkinson Kent Rowles Kingsley

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Just now, OTT said:

Be interesting to see what the team will be, that first half was awful BUT when we actually got on our summer signings we suddenly looked like we knew what we were doing. 

Difficult thing for me is managing Kingsley, think he was looking sore at around the 60 minute mark. Team wise, I'd like to see:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Cochrane isn't banned for this game.

Watt-Zeefuik
5 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Cochrane isn't banned for this game.

Kingsley was very good today. I suppose given the midweek match it's better to rest him when he's got a chance but Cochrane may come back to league football and find himself on the bench for a bit.

18 minutes ago, OTT said:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Ugh done it again and got his name wrong, *Tagawa. 

20 minutes ago, OTT said:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Would swop Forrest for Lowry and thats about it 

In fact, can we register Lowry or not ? 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Would swop Forrest for Lowry and thats about it 

In fact, can we register Lowry or not ? 

Will he be allowed to play? Not sure if that "cup ties" him if the rangers recall him and want to play him in Europe. 

Pressure is on them to get the job done with the home advantage.

This team conceding 4 goals against Crusaders surely means there is chances there for us

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Cant see Kingsley playing  Thursday/Sunday,  pretty sure Alex will start,  probably freshen up a few other positions aswell.

They're not having a great season so far. Defo shouldn't fear them. Tight first leg and I think we would turn them over at Tynecastle 🤞

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 hour ago, Hector Riva said:

Is this on TV. Not on Hearts TV 😬

Was gutted to hear that said on Hearts TV. Hopefully BBC will cover our ties in the same way they covered Hibs (prob have to cover us both).

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Put Cochrane in for Kingsley

If we start like we did today, we could be in trouble.

Tough one so early in season before best team is confirmed. A bold selection brings in Tagawa at least. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Who said it wouldn't be on Hearts tv?

The commentators on Hearts TV.

Jambo in Bathgate
Just now, Gorgierools said:

Thanks. That's a shame. As has been said previously then, hope the BBC cover it.

Just now, Gorgierools said:

Thanks. That's a shame. As has been said previously then, hope the BBC cover it.

Looks like BBC isn’t covering game. Just mentioned Rangers home game nothing else. 

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Will he be allowed to play? Not sure if that "cup ties" him if the rangers recall him and want to play him in Europe. 

He's our player for now so if we want to play him on thursday we'll do so regardless of what they think.

The only time they can tell us when he does or doesn't play is vs Rangers.

The loan is agreed for one full season andthe January recall option can only be triggered if Rangers feel he is not getting enough playing time.

Ricardo Quaresma
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Ugh done it again and got his name wrong, *Tagawa. 

You need to say it to yourself many times, so that overwrites the error, Tagawa 😁

If you do it out loud, don't do it in public, or you'll get funny looks :smuggy:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Zander

Haring Devlin

Oda Shankland Forrest

Kagawa

Would put Cochrane in for Kingsley, and Lowry in for Forrest.

Rick Sanchez

I'll say the exact same as I said last season against Zurich. Keep it to a 1 goal deficit at worst and we'll turn it around at home.

And I'm certain we would have but for a Jorge Grant dive :sad:

Captain Canada

I think we're capable of winning both legs with the attacking options we have.

They've scored 21 league goals in 17 games and let in 24. They're also playing away tomorrow, so will have less time to prepare for the first leg than us. 

Edited by Captain Canada

24 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I seem to remember it can be often late in the day it's announced if it's on TV. I'm not giving up hope someone will show it. Especially if you look at the random qualifiers TNT are showing.

tartofmidlothian
1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

I seem to remember it can be often late in the day it's announced if it's on TV. I'm not giving up hope someone will show it. Especially if you look at the random qualifiers TNT are showing.

Weren't the Hibs matches announced a day or two before? 

20 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Were Lowry and Tagawa registered in time?

I'd expect so, as both participated today, and the deadline was midnight last night.

4 August 2023 (24.00CET) for all matches in the third qualifying round;

as per https://documents.uefa.com/r/Regulations-of-the-UEFA-Europa-Conference-League-2023/24/Article-45-Player-lists-Online

Edited by Superscot

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Superscot said:

I'd expect so, as both participated today, and the deadline was midnight last night.

as per https://documents.uefa.com/r/Regulations-of-the-UEFA-Europa-Conference-League-2023/24/Article-45-Player-lists-Online

Thanks 👍

27 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Were Lowry and Tagawa registered in time?

7 minutes ago, Superscot said:

Clark

Atkinson Kent Rowles Kingsley

Haring Nieuwenhof 

Oda Shankland Lowry

Tagawa

I think we’ll get a draw in Norway and murder them at Tynecastle.

5 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

I don’t think he’s fully correct. We have named an A list, presumably yesterday. We can now make 2 changes to that list up until Wednesday night. We also presume that Lowry and Tagawa were included in our A list, so the only addition we might need to make would be Vargas if he’s full cleared and registered in time

38 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll say the exact same as I said last season against Zurich. Keep it to a 1 goal deficit at worst and we'll turn it around at home.

And I'm certain we would have but for a Jorge Grant dive :sad:

Haha posted after you but about spot on. You just know we will hearts it somewhere 🤣.

Even as a kid I can't get over the Kevin James miss v Stuttgart 

Edit - Petric

Edited by Jeff

You would hope for some kind of tv coverage. The first leg of the Hibs game looked like it was being streamed from the home club feed onto iplayer. Surely they could do something like that

Just now, jambo1975 said:

You would hope for some kind of tv coverage. The first leg of the Hibs game looked like it was being streamed from the home club feed onto iplayer. Surely they could do something like that

Think they done similar for the away leg to Zurich but might choose the Hibs leg at home over ours

18 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Think they done similar for the away leg to Zurich but might choose the Hibs leg at home over ours

Aye probably. Hibs game on BBC Scotland and us on I Player they could do. Imagine one of the ugly sisters playing Europe and it not being on telly! Would never happen. National broadcaster my arse! 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Surely Hibs wouldn’t allow that as the crowd would be even smaller, they did last week though. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

You can play in two tournaments now, they changed that rule. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

He's our player for now so if we want to play him on thursday we'll do so regardless of what they think.

The only time they can tell us when he does or doesn't play is vs Rangers.

The loan is agreed for one full season andthe January recall option can only be triggered if Rangers feel he is not getting enough playing time.

I think they can recall him for any reason, as Burnley did with Jimmy Dunne or we did with Tony Watt.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Clark

Atkinson Kent Rowles Kingsley

Haring Nieuwenhof 

Oda Shankland Lowry

Tagawa

I think we’ll get a draw in Norway and murder them at Tynecastle.

Agreed but Cochrane in for Kingsley who will break down if we play him too much this month. 

gorgierulesapply88

Anybody selling flights let me know! Back to around £357 but they where half that price before Crusaders game finished 🤣

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Anybody selling flights let me know! Back to around £357 but they where half that price before Crusaders game finished 🤣

Brutal; drug-dealer mentality, I'm sure

:look:

TynecastleBC5

Clark

Atkinson Kent Kingsley Cochrane

Haring Beni

Oda     Shankland      Lowry

Tagawa

Don't know if Cochrane's ban carries over into Europe or just the league?

If he is suspended it's Kingsley left back and Rowles in.

Their top goalscorer and main striker is Ole Saeter, 1m 94cm. Stick Kent on him and I'd trust Kingsley in the air over Rowles.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sure you will pick up a stream off a Norwegian channel. 

Viaplay or Premier used to be good for these until they spunked the budget