Naismith/McAvoy/Forrest confirmed as management team - contracted to 2025 (title updated)

kingantti1874

Naismith, Cifuentes, Someone Else  

589 members have voted

1. 1. So who is your preference

• Steven Naismith
    • Marti Cifuentes
    • Someone else (name them)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I never suggested they don’t.  All I was saying was that the appointments that fans were wetting themselves over in recent times have been failures whereas the unexpected appointments, and not fully fan supported appointments, the Board made have been the more successful ones. 

No you said The Board have a better track record of choosing managers. The board have chosen all the managers and the fans have chosen none. The fans don’t have any record of choosing managers because they have never chosen one. The boards record is one successful manager since admin. 

The fans buy into ideas, Leveins vision for the club,  Cathro, Stendel. It’s up to the board to cut through the bullshit of individuals and get things right. Something they haven’t done very well at. 

Edited by GinRummy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Naisys Tackle

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Ricardo Quaresma

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

I believe Robbie Keane has been spoken to and we’ve had some discussions. 

FWIW I don’t think he gets it. 

Bollocks

On 02/06/2023 at 19:21, hughesie27 said:

Be great when Marti gets it and plays a blinder. One of the 13% who knew he was the man 😎

😎

23 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Cifuentes / other for me. Do like Naisy but he has no experience of building a squad which worries me. 

I’m sure on day he’ll be a Hearts manager but atm for where we are at as a club, I think we need an experienced manager in.

This☝️

23 hours ago, jtkb said:

Tell us how many caps for his country has your Spanish friend has?

Being an international footballer doesn't make you automatically a better manager, also the generation of players the Spaniard was competing with compared to the abilities that Naismith was competing for a place with not really a valid point when talking about a manager or who is better through international caps

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Let’s cut out the crap Hearts and give the Hearts support the man they want as manager. Naismith is by far the man that is wanted as manager so there would be no one to blame if it went wrong but our fans. But the fans are better judges than anyone else associated with Hearts so my message to the Board and Ann Budge, McKinley, Savage & Gordon our Kitman is Get On With It.

Our fans are picking naisy that's not better judgement

23 hours ago, jtkb said:

But for ballance Spanish dude does have plenty of managerial experience but hey so does Jim Goodwin. I defo would not want him.

And Naismith's experience is a very poor season with the b team

5 minutes ago, TrueJambo said:

Our fans are picking naisy that's not better judgement

Neither Mitch nor you can say if it’s better judgement or not. 

Edited by GinRummy

Intriguing the low post counters flooding this thread. One joins in Aug, barely posts but all over this thread like a rash.

:levein_interesting:

KyleLafferty
1 hour ago, TrueJambo said:

Wasn’t a poor season at all. Most of the team were 15/16 year olds in their first full season in men’s football in a very competitive league.

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, TrueJambo said:

Really?  I think you'll find the B team has improved immensely since SN took charge.  But then you know this, being a true Jambo eh? 

Thunder and Lightning
On 02/06/2023 at 13:13, TrueJambo said:

Blinkers for naisy will do that to you, do you reckon if Ange leaves tic that he'll be replaced by the Celtic b team manager? Would any spl club replace their manager with the reserve coach? This time last season we were talking about consistent 3rd place regular Euro group stages finally challenge the OF etc. great ambitions fast forward 1 season and we're talking about taking on a rookie reserve coach to take us forward that's not very ambitious, and just for stat purposes the last 2 rookie managers hearts have gambled on have been sacked by the club, I have more coaching experience than Naismith, you wouldn't hire me though and I'd cost half the money😉

Another Sunday league Sir Alex. 😂 

Watt-Zeefuik
10 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

What we up against I'm terms of madness and wages.

Screenshot_20230603_145207_Chrome.jpg

Reminiscent of Vlad-era Hearts. I think our wage to earnings ratio was something like 1.4. Except he routed all the payments through three stages at his bank so he was taking back like 10% of the nominal wages in transfer fees. Anyway . . .

This thread settles it. We can't appoint Naisy. If we do mitch wouldn't be on weekly to whinge about the manager and what would we do without that?

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Fair play to Naismith re the Scotland thing.

That’s an interview snippet if ever I heard one.

TyphoonJambo
36 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That’s big of him 

Eh? Seriously. Why the dig?

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Looks like he's in training for the return bout with Lee "The Jabber" Johnson.  :icon14: 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

He certainly wasn’t going to stay involved with Scotland if he got the job.  And it wouldn’t have been his call either. 

You really don't want Hearts playing like Ross County do.

He does have the favours though. VAR decisions might improve. 

doctor jambo

Sexist , racist, misogynist, Celtic .

what’s not to love?

Fits right in with the family ethos of the club

Done well before the unfortunate events, given a second chance and had done well with county. Like I say, no Naismith then he’d be my first choice. 

Naismith below 80% for first time (whether or not that is due to merging Malky McKay)

Could be decisive.

Edited by Mikey1874

12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

You're at it! 

Not me . Malky in if Naismith doesn’t get the job 

Absolute Scenes
13 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Not me . Malky in if Naismith doesn’t get the job 

A racist sexist as hearts manager ahead of a player who has played at the highest level. Wow

Malinga the Swinga
30 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Done well before the unfortunate events, given a second chance and had done well with county. Like I say, no Naismith then he’d be my first choice. 

An unfortunate event is dropping a tenner running for bus and it blowing away.

Being caught out as a racist sexist misogynist isn't unfortunate, it's revealing what you are.

13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

An unfortunate event is dropping a tenner running for bus and it blowing away.

Being caught out as a racist sexist misogynist isn't unfortunate, it's revealing what you are.

Just a mistake. 

18 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

A racist sexist as hearts manager ahead of a player who has played at the highest level. Wow

What you talking about?

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

Just a mistake. 

No, a mistake is mistyping something in an email. Being a sexist racist mysoginist is a choice.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No, a mistake is mistyping something in an email. Being a sexist racist mysoginist is a choice.

He has to be at it...he would get chased out of tynecastle before he took a training session

3 minutes ago, gov said:

He has to be at it...he would get chased out of tynecastle before he took a training session

Wins the first few games and nobody would care. You stick Ted bundy in the dugout and he delivers a cup or unimaginably a league absolutely nobody would care. 

Malky is a good manager . Naismith first choice , malky 2nd choice for me . 

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm kind of hoping for an exclusive in the papers tomorrow with another name tbh.

Pep may be looking for a new challenge if City win treble. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

Wins the first few games and nobody would care. You stick Ted bundy in the dugout and he delivers a cup or unimaginably a league absolutely nobody would care. 

Malky is a good manager . Naismith first choice , malky 2nd choice for me . 

Yep, he's led Ross County to 11th in league and squeezed through play offs on penalties. Superb stuff.

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yep, he's led Ross County to 11th in league and squeezed through play offs on penalties. Superb stuff.

Who would you want as manager? 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Who would you want as manager? 

Someone who isn't a racist, a sexist or a mysoginist. Preferably someone who wants to win games, substance over style, and somebody who has something to prove and wants to progress.

At the moment, I'd prefer Naismith over Cifuentes, bot honestly, I'll back whoever comes in.

Absolute Scenes
27 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

What you talking about?

Clearly You have any idea about Malkys history do you. Only an utter moron would suggest him as hearts manager

Absolute Scenes
15 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

😂😂😂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Naismith/McAvoy/Forrest confirmed as management team - contracted to 2025 (title updated)