Naismith/McAvoy/Forrest confirmed as management team - contracted to 2025 (title updated)

kingantti1874

Naismith, Cifuentes, Someone Else  

589 members have voted

1. 1. So who is your preference

• Steven Naismith
    • Marti Cifuentes
    • Someone else (name them)

This poll is closed to new votes

hughesie27

Be great when Marti gets it and plays a blinder. One of the 13% who knew he was the man 😎

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Naisys Tackle

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Ricardo Quaresma

Agentjambo
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Be great when Marti gets it and plays a blinder. One of the 13% who knew he was the man 😎

😎

Seems like the club have targeted this guy to bring him in, otherwise what's the point in asking him to come for an interview while he is still in a Job at Hammarby?

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Spanish Marti Pellow :lol:

Touche, well played 👏

😂 mate we can viciously disagree but I’d like to think we all want to get to the same place

1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Did Colin Nish not just get done for smacking his wife about?

Edinburgh crime: Former Hibs stars Jordon Forster and Colin Nish in court separately accused of attacking their partners

Former Easter Road stars appeared on different dates

Hibs summed up perfectly in one article 

Naisys Tackle
8 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Seems like the club have targeted this guy to bring him in, otherwise what's the point in asking him to come for an interview while he is still in a Job at Hammarby?

He spoke with the sheep too.  Im guessing his agents touting him to move on and get hammerby some cash

4 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Alex Neil isn't popular with stoke fans or board a poor start if he lasts that long he will be gone soon. Just saying.

That's interesting because do we have the patience to wait that long for him or just go for him just now, pay him at worst 2/3rds of his current salary and  Stoke 7 figures compensation?

Edited by DETTY29

FarmerTweedy
7 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Would rather have Tracy Neville tbh

I'd rather put a Breville toaster in charge than Phil Neville!

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Who the F... is Marti Cifuentes?

Google is your friend. 

upgotheheads
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Google is your friend. 

Yup, never heard of him, and don't see anything in his CV to make me wonder why.

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Who the F... is Marti Cifuentes?

Spanish jose mourinho.  Barely played football at any level, was a youth coach in scandanavia, did alright, had a patchy management career with some real diddy teams.  Currently 11th in the league but has thrown hat into the ring for the gig. Also applied for the Aberdeen gig and hammarby don’t seem too fussed about it. 

spanish name though so lots on here foaming at the tip 😁

said he was the Spanish Jim Goodwin earlier but actually his career sort of mimics that of Liam fox 

Edited by kingantti1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Would be a bread winner at least, money spinner 

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

How about we stick a cheeky bid in for the entire Neville family?

Phil; bro Gary; twin sis Tracey; and papa Neville Neville.

4 for the price of 1 ....

.... and Ann would more than likely stump up for the rhyming toaster to make it an unbeatable quintet.

1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Did Colin Nish not just get done for smacking his wife about?

Edinburgh crime: Former Hibs stars Jordon Forster and Colin Nish in court separately accused of attacking their partners

Former Easter Road stars appeared on different dates

another couple of names to add to their shame list. Must have a couple of squads full of junkies, wife beaters and drunk drivers etc

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Has too be Naismith.

I'll add a few more 'o's on for you as your extra one was a tad subtle ... and a few 'a's & 'e's also:-

Haaaaas tooooo beeeee Naismith.

Agentjambo
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Has too be Naismith.

Imagine,having being quoted as saying we want an experienced manager then appointing Naismith and it fails.

7 hours ago, TrueJambo said:

Anyone but Naismith he is not the man to take our club forward, inexperienced and bang average look where the b team finished in their league, if we appoint Naismith full time we will be a laughing stock, we will be out Europe at first hurdle, out all cups by February and finishing bottom 6 he has no experience his highest position has been manager of bottom half lowland league side, we should take Callum Elliott/ Colin Nish, they finished much higher than Naismith in that league with a much smaller squad, worse training facilities etc. Just shows lack of ambition from the club and the weakness in our recruitment team that the 3rd biggest club in Scotland needs to recruit their reserve manager because why? Less of a risk? Cheaper Option? 

Hi Lee still pi ssed at Naisy owning you last weekend. Nice try you naughty little hobbit

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Imagine,having being quoted as saying we want an experienced manager then appointing Naismith and it fails.

Imagine getting rid of Naismith for a Spanish nobody, and naisy goes on to have a successful career. It’s all about risk at this point. 

Tell you what if they pass over naismith and appoint this guy they better be ****ing sure it works cause if we are anything other than on it straight away the person who made that decision would be better off packing their bags. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Agentjambo
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Imagine getting rid of Naismith for a Spanish nobody, and naisy goes on to have a successful career 

Imagine he doesn’t…

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Imagine getting rid of Naismith for a Spanish nobody, and naisy goes on to have a successful career 

A Spanish nobody for a Scottish nobody…you really should widen your knowledge and educate yourself on other managers,players ,clubs…are you a child?

Pans Jambo
3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

A Spanish nobody for a Scottish nobody…you really should widen your knowledge and educate yourself on other managers,players ,clubs…are you a child?

TELT!

kingantti1874
Just now, Agentjambo said:

Naisy! A nobody? 😂😂 ok first I’ve heard that one I must say. Z

you disappeared quickly earlier when you got ripped to bits for making up shite . Brave enough to poke your fantasist head above the parapet again. ?  

ITK clown

Pans Jambo

Im still in the Naismith camp. The players listen and respond to him when he talks. Thats a new thing for the Hearts squad. You can even see them nodding that they understand what hes saying. Sign the boy up FFS!!!

Famous 1874

Cifuentes / other for me. Do like Naisy but he has no experience of building a squad which worries me. 

I’m sure on day he’ll be a Hearts manager but atm for where we are at as a club, I think we need an experienced manager in.

7 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Not what it says on his Wikipedia page. Scottish International who has played at the highest level.

Agentjambo
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

you disappeared quickly earlier when you got ripped to bits for making up shite . Brave enough to poke your fantasist head above the parapet again. ?  

ITK clown

Naisy im afraid is a nobody in manager terms.

Don’t think you calling me names counts as me being ripped to bits,but whatever makes you feel big.

Not a fantasist,ambitious maybe but I’m sure if Cifuentes was a fantasy in my childish mind he wouldn’t have been interviewed.

🤡

Edited by Agentjambo

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, jtkb said:

You saying Naismith is a scottish nobody ? Really!

In management terms yes absolutely.

Smokescreen Cifuentes. Random name to make us think we’re doing due diligence, when the preferred candidate has already been selected. 

Popped in for a moment to catch up, read a couple of posts.:facepalm: Off to do something else now.😄

Agentjambo
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Not what it says on his Wikipedia page. Scottish International who has played at the highest level.

In management terms…see people aren’t savy with what’s actually being said on here.

Malinga the Swinga

So many regular agitators desperate to appoint Cifuentes, just because he's foreign and more importantly, because he isn't here atm. 

They'll be the first to complain if it doesn't work out with 'why didn't we appoint Naismith' questions.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Agentjambo
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

So many people desperate to appoint Cifuentes, just because he's foreign and more importantly, because he isn't here atm. 

They'll be the first to complain if it doesn't work out with 'why didn't we appoint Naismith' questions.

Wonder if there would be the same clamour to get McAvoy or Forrest appointed had it been either of them that had seen out the last 7 games?

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

In management terms…see people aren’t savy with what’s actually being said on here.

Not a Scottish nobody then.

Agentjambo
Just now, jr ewing said:

Not a Scottish nobody then.

What don’t you understand….in management terms yes.

Is Cifuentes a Spanish nobody in management terms….those who haven’t bothered to research any info about him will probably say yes.

Agentjambo
Just now, jtkb said:

Still waiting for evidence this spanish guy is highly rated and by whom.

Who is Naismith highly rated by….as a manager? 

Malinga the Swinga
12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

ITK clown

Pretend ITK clown. Is no more in the know about Hearts than a stranger walking down the street.

kingantti1874
Just now, Agentjambo said:

Naisy was m afraid is a nobody in manager terms.

Don’t think you calling me names counts as me being ripped to bits,but whatever makes you feel big.

Not a fantasist,ambitious maybe but I’m sure if Cifuentes was a fantasy in my childish mind he wouldn’t have been interviewed.

🤡

You claimed in the past to be ITK and you clearly are not, you claim to have studied the career of cifuentes and know all about Swedish football and you clearly have not  

You talk crap, you’ve not go the first clue bar what you probably read of Twitter an hour ago. You are attracted to the exotic name and that’s the depth of your knowledge .

the fantasist dig is nothing to do with cifuentes, given he seems to be whoring himself for every job and has a undeniably mediocre career he’s certainly no fantasy appointment

You are a fantasist because you think people on here actually think you are something other than a total bullshitter

kingantti1874
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Pretend ITK clown. Is no more in the know about Hearts than a stranger walking down the street.

correct

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, jtkb said:

Still waiting for evidence this spanish guy is highly rated and by whom.

Highly rated by people on here who are at it big time and pretend to be itk. 

Apart from agent Walter Mitty insights. Have searched Google apart from articles saying he was in for jobs he did not get in the UK. QPR and The sheep that's it

Go for it 1308
20 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Imagine he doesn’t…

...and imagine he does? If Naismith does get the gig (and I hope he does) . I can see you replacing Bazzas right boot as the token clown on this forum.  You're doing well so far buddy.  Keep it up! 🙂👏 

Agentjambo
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

You claimed in the past to be ITK and you clearly are not, you claim to have studied the career of cifuentes and know all about Swedish football and you clearly have not  

You talk crap, you’ve not go the first clue bar what you probably read of Twitter an hour ago. You are attracted to the exotic name and that’s the depth of your knowledge .

the fantasist dig is nothing to do with cifuentes, given he seems to be whoring himself for every job and has a undeniably mediocre career he’s certainly no fantasy appointment

You are a fantasist because you think people on here actually think you are something other than a total bullshitter

I don’t particularly want to be banned from this thread.

I will say this,I know when I’m dealing with a child or someone hard of thinking when they start throwing names and insults around.

🙏🏻

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Naismith/McAvoy/Forrest confirmed as management team - contracted to 2025 (title updated)