*** Aberdeen v Heart Of Midlothian Official Match Thread ***

Masonic

37 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Need to be brave. The players look dejected. 

Naismith would put a rocket up their holes and it would be nuclear. 

It’s needed and fast 

what does Lee mcculloch actually do 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Luckies1874

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

The fact we have the sheep and vermin (surely) both at home after the split will see us stumble over the 3rd place line. We have to win our pre split home games and avoid defeat at Easter Road.

Hopefully but do you want to experience another season of mediocrity interspersed with utterly abysmal performances ?

Just now, Holtie said:

Just don’t understand people continuing to support Neilson. Our results, but more importantly performances, since the Hibs cup game have been abysmal. It’s been said so often he lacks tactical nous and can’t believe he started today with 3 at the back, goes two down , the changes to a back four - we should never have started with a back three in the first place!! How often do we need to be over run in midfield for the penny to drop? Neilson can obviously not take this team any further .

The Hibs cup game was an awful performance, gave them the ball for the whole game, a total back to the wall performance. 3 chances 3 goals, if they had scored early which they nearly did we would have been ****ed

1 minute ago, mr fox said:

Disagree I think he needs to go now they are not trying a leg a bunch of confused players. 

This. Aberdeen sacked their manager and as a result are fast closing the gap on us

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

A flag is more embarrassing than that result? 🤣.

That’s not a comment that I made, but I do find the flag a complete  embarrassment. 

7 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

We have no say. That's not how fan owned clubs operate.

An experienced board is appointed to run the daily operations of the club.

Perhaps questions have to be asked of the board then if they’re unable or unwilling to make the difficult decisions 

Just now, Jambos1983 said:

This. Aberdeen sacked their manager and as a result are fast closing the gap on us

Yip this is correct if we don’t change now we simply won’t get third 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The fact we have the sheep and vermin (surely) both at home after the split will see us stumble over the 3rd place line. We have to win our pre split home games and avoid defeat at Easter Road.

You would hope so but Motherwell and today have sown some doubt.

1 minute ago, Holtie said:

Hopefully but do you want to experience another season of mediocrity interspersed with utterly abysmal performances ?

Absolutely not. I’m sick of it , I was just meaning I think we will still manage it despite RN being manager

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

The Hibs cup game was an awful performance, gave them the ball for the whole game, a total back to the wall performance. 3 chances 3 goals, if they had scored early which they nearly did we would have been ****ed

I don’t disagree but it’s hard to be overly critical when we win 3-0!!

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, mr fox said:

It’s needed and fast 

what does Lee mcculloch actually do 

Sends them out terrified of OF i suspect.

1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

Yip. It's not as if losing at Pittodrie is anything new, but that pic is doing the rounds and is an utter embarrassment to the club and support.

If what’s written on a flag bothers you more than your alleged club getting rinsed at Pittodrie, then football is obviously 2nd to politics for you. 

Politics are rarely welcome daily in many households, let alone a match thread.

Give your head a wobble ffs

2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

That’s not a comment that I made, but I do find the flag a complete  embarrassment. 

Political flags shouldn’t be allowed. 

Chuck Berry
Just now, The Tackle said:

Perhaps questions have to be asked of the board then if they’re unable or unwilling to make the difficult decisions 

Don't we have two FoH reps on the board? They represent the 8500 "owners" and will no doubt take on board opinions

7 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

We’ll, it’s for nothing to do with football,   and implies Hearts, like some other well known Scottish clubs are of a political or religious persuasion.  We’re  football fans, supporting a football club…and most of us don’t care for that crap.  We should just be inclusive to all.   Don’t see how it is relevant or helps our club. 

To be fair being clubs of political persuasion has certainly helped contribute to the historical long term success of these clubs, just saying likes 😕

19 minutes ago, Coco said:

Think it would be a bit harsh to sack him but there's no doubt there are a lot of poor players he's brought in

To clarify   I think he will leave of his own accord

Pasquale for King

The noisy majority certainly seems larger than RNs fanboys would like to admit. 

il Duce McTarkin

Yip. It's not as if losing at Pittodrie is anything new, but that pic is doing the rounds and is an utter embarrassment to the club and support.

Anyone letting it rustle their jimmies should be the ones embarrassed, tbh. 

Couple of well known dafties and wind-up merchants trying to get a cheap and obvious rise out of the easily offended, and the easily offended duly bite like the humourless sharks that they are. 

Mods did us all a favour locking that thread. 

So what's been said in today's edition of Bob's bingo same old pish - Terrible start got to be better , thought we actually controlled the game well second half without doing much.But got to get back to that intensity and we will do.that against Killie.

Or was he brutally honest with himself and just said my fault I'm taking responsibility this 343 ain't working.

Edited by vegas-voss

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

To be fair being clubs of political persuasion has certainly helped contribute to the historical long term success of these clubs, just saying likes 😕

Cant see anyone thinking we are Tories being of any benefit 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Political flags shouldn’t be allowed. 

The guys with the flag were at the wind up!!   Maybe better directing our anger at neilsen. 

132goals1958
19 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Budge ain't shifting her pet

It’s not Ann’s responsibility to fire the manager and neither should it be. She is on record as saying either the cup or 3rd place is required. Andrew McKinlay as chief executive means it’s his call

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

If what’s written on a flag bothers you more than your alleged club getting rinsed at Pittodrie, then football is obviously 2nd to politics for you. 

If you don't get why this is an issue, then I'm not the one with a wobbly head.

Stuff like this should be left at home regardless if you're left, right or anywhere else. All it does is cause ructions amongst the support. Not sure if they had the baws to show it inside the ground, but what are they hoping to achieve other than underline the diet tag?

So yes, it drags my clubs rep through the mud and is an utter embarrassment. I can multi-task with talking about a bad result as well.

3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Both are a disgrace 

Unknown user
Just now, vegas-voss said:

So what's been said in today's edition of Bob's bingo same old pish Terrible start got to be better , thought we actually controlled the game well second half without doing much.But got to get back to that intensity and we will do.that against Killie.

Or was he brutally honest with himself and just said my fault I'm taking responsibility this 343 ain't working.

343 didn't stop Hill from doing his job, he let his man score a header at 442 as well.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

The noisy majority certainly seems larger than RNs fanboys would like to admit. 

This is good.

I’ve always been a bit vanilla with RN, however I believe his time is now up. I hope AB doesn’t leave it as long as she did with CL.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Anyone letting it rustle their jimmies should be the ones embarrassed, tbh. 

Couple of well known dafties and wind-up merchants trying to get a cheap and obvious rise out of the easily offended, and the easily offended duly bite like the humourless sharks that they are. 

Mods did us all a favour locking that thread. 

I have no idea who they are, and I'm sure those who are ripping the piss out of us on social media know them either. It's a long way from humour.

If you don't get why this is an issue, then I'm not the one with a wobbly head.

Stuff like this should be left at home regardless if you're left, right or anywhere else. All it does is cause ructions amongst the support. Not sure if they had the baws to show it inside the ground, but what are they hoping to achieve other than underline the diet tag?

So yes, it drags my clubs rep through the mud and is an utter embarrassment. I can multi-task with talking about a bad result as well.

My club ?   It's there club as well!!

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Absolutely not. I’m sick of it , I was just meaning I think we will still manage it despite RN being manager

This is the key thing to me - we are 3rd despite Robbie, not because of him.  Shankland’s 21 goals are a much bigger factor than who the manager is.  

1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

The guys with the flag were at the wind up!!   Maybe better directing our anger at neilsen. 

I have been and I’m not angry at the flag. Leave the political stuff to rangers and Celtic though. The other clubs should ban them. 

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

I have no idea who they are, and I'm sure those who are ripping the piss out of us on social media know them either. It's a long way from humour.

Could have been worse. A flag with wee krankie on it

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

343 didn't stop Hill from doing his job, he let his man score a header at 442 as well.

Not defending him but does it help to be changing from 3 to 4 every ****ing game boys head has probably already gone by then.Also he has been poor for weeks he doesn't need to be playing if we just started with a back 4

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hill has quickly gone backwards. What do we do to these players in training?

1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

My club ?   It's there club as well!!

Exactly right. That’s why political flags shouldn’t be allowed. We are all hearts supporters and your politics shouldn’t come into that. 

Just now, Sherbet said:

Could have been worse. A flag with wee krankie on it

Shouldn’t be allowed either but arguably  less attractive than todays effort. 

6 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

It certainly has,  and has become embedded in communities too.    

il Duce McTarkin

Oh no, not the social media! 

Not a ripping! 

I don’t know how any of us can ever leave the house again. 

I've never been so black affronted. 

jimmy the jambo

Hard to watch and scunnered to the back teeth with these inept performances.

I’m beginning to think that someone isn’t right between then players,They’re all basically bawling at each other and if that doesn’t work,It’s bawl at someone else - Snoddy to me is mark 2 Naismith,talks a good game,but rarely shows it. 

let’s hope for 6 points in our next two games or thinks could go tits up. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

To be fair mate the exact same can be said of Labour or SNP

Politics and Religion are the most boring mind numbing topics in the world

when I hear anyone spout about politics and religion i automatically switch off and think **** off you bore… apologies, rant over.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly right. That’s why political flags shouldn’t be allowed. We are all hearts supporters and your politics shouldn’t come into that. 

Shouldn't, but too many bring it with them. SNP, Labour, Tory, Monster Raving Loony, I couldn't give a shite, just don't bring it to Hearts games

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

RN doesn't have those moments of introspection, the last few months has shown that. 

The Hibs game is massive for him now. 

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just watched highlights again, we could've taken 10 off them last time, considering Bournemouth beating Liverpool after losing 9 to them that’s probably for the best. 
They seem to have strengthened since then but we will obviously try to do some of the same things as we did that night, they cant be as bad but you never know. 

Well, we should at least know to lump it up the park next time we clear it from the goal line; at least the wee team only gained 1 goal on us

Shouldn't, but too many bring it with them. SNP, Labour, Tory, Monster Raving Loony, I couldn't give a shite, just don't bring it to Hearts games

👍🏻

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Hill has quickly gone backwards. What do we do to these players in training?

Aha! Show them how clever we are and spin their heads till they hurt 😅

10 minutes ago, Holtie said:

I don’t disagree but it’s hard to be overly critical when we win 3-0!!

Yeah true, but the management should have been worried about being over ran for 90mins

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Genuinely couldn’t care less if people think we’re Tories (which is my word for **** btw) it’s inconsequential in relation to todays result/performance 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Not defending him but does it help to be changing from 3 to 4 every ****ing game boys head has probably already gone by then.Also he has been poor for weeks he doesn't need to be playing if we just started with a back 4

He did the same for the second though. If he doesn't let that happen twice, we maybe pick up some confidence and start to play. 

Robbie has to take his share of the blame but hill's annoyed me today

35 minutes ago, connlach said:

Not sure how it is all Nielson's fault. Players were a disgrace in the first half. Didn't look like anyone cared. Very few of them I would keep. 

Wonder who signed them all and who is supposed to organise and motivate them.

14 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Sounds like this one still irks

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

He did the same for the second though. If he doesn't let that happen twice, we maybe pick up some confidence and start to play. 

Robbie has to take his share of the blame but hill's annoyed me today

Again he has been crap for weeks take him out the team but no usual from Robbie just ploughs on.

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic