*** Aberdeen v Heart Of Midlothian Official Match Thread ***

Masonic

Luckies1874
5 minutes ago, connlach said:

Not sure how it is all Nielson's fault. Players were a disgrace in the first half. Didn't look like anyone cared. Very few of them I would keep. 

:rofl: You are going to get torched :rofl:

Every Hearts fan with a brain predicted exactly what would happen today. That we would get blown away by a motivated Aberdeen side. That Nelson would set us up in a manner that has failed under him countless times. That he would play a weak as **** midfield which would be run all over by the home team. 

The players are a disgrace and many have underperformed for months but they are being let by a half wit who has us in 3rd despite him not because of him. He's already seen the worst ever domestic result in our history and the worst ever European result in our history. Is he going to see the biggest league collapse in terms of financial damage too?

Edited by Luckies1874

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Luckies1874

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

This may be controversial because of todays result but still think we have a really strong squad that should be storming away at 3rd just dont think we have used it effectively whatsoever. That was understandable during the european run where we were about one injury away from ross stewart at centre back but now with most of the players back (that we were expecting to build around this year not buying anyone saying beni as we knew how long he could of been out for same goes with halkett but more to do with injury history) yet strange tactical decisions are happening every game and the approach to games is woeful. Hope I'm proved wrong but would look to empty Neilson before moral gets any lower in the squad and see how Naismith does till end of year.

Personally, don’t think that’s controversial.  We do have a very strong squad and easily the best outside of the big 2.   Players have lost faith in what’s being asked of them imo,  loss of confidence not playing in their preferred roles, in some cases not even their prefered half of the pitch!  This then impacts confidence and it goes through the team.   As others have said, they simply look dejected.  It’s been a slow creep for a few months now,  but they look like they have simply had enough.  

Robbo-Jambo

Aberdeen had 37 per cent possession and 22 shots at goal.

How is that even possible?

We had no shots on target in 90 mins.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

This clown needs to go and take his two stoogies with him 

No way he'll be  getting sacked when we are 4 points clear in 3rd as it stands, but another abject performance away from home has got to be concerning. 

If we blow 3rd he should be away but hopefully we  won't.

Woeful performance.

I'm not a betting man but who have the bookies got as favourite to finish 3rd?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Independence said:

Have you proof of this? Have you heard he has lost the 'dressing room'. Serious question or are you just joining in the Neilson seethe?

Are the performances not evidence enough?

1 minute ago, Independence said:

Have you proof of this? Have you heard he has lost the 'dressing room'. Serious question or are you just joining in the Neilson seethe?

I can see with my own eyes the players don’t give a shit 

1 minute ago, suds66 said:

Unfortunately this is probably the sad reality we find ourselves in. 

Gerry Mallon is the only Board member with any football knowledge given his previous role with NI FA. We've got FoH subs and JA writing a considerable cheque every year. Doesn't seem to be giving is much of an advantage over Hibs and Aberdeen. 

If we manage to scrape 3rd we're going to be 40+ points behind Rangers. Pathetic

2 minutes ago, Holtie said:

Motherwell 3 Hearts 0

Aberdeen 3 Hearts 0

Hearts 0 Rangers 3

Hearts 0 Celtic 3

Utterly,  utterly abysmal - just go Neilson 

Not laid a glove on any of them, it's not even as though we've been unlucky, we've been out played and or out fought. That's unacceptable. 

Darkwhisky7
6 minutes ago, DS98 said:

So so uninspiring.

Imaging being the Aberdeen players today. Pumped up, out for revenge and a chance to cut the gap on 3rd. And  then coming out to face this pathetic rabble. They must have pissed themselves laughing how easy it was. 

5 slow defenders, wingbacks who can’t attack, midfielders who can’t run, little winger with the heart of a mouse playing in midfield, 20 goal a season striker playing 40 yards away from goal. 

A very good summing up of today, I thought Motherwell was bad, this was worse, dozens of supporters leaving as soon as the 3rd went in, no wonder, they knew it wouldn’t get any better. 
Something drastic needs to happen, it’s obvious the players aren’t playing for him. 

6 minutes ago, connlach said:

Not sure how it is all Nielson's fault. Players were a disgrace in the first half. Didn't look like anyone cared. Very few of them I would keep. 

Seriously 

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

We needed to add an experienced forward in January, we got an 18 year old prospect and a punt on the Japanese market.

Savage isn't blame free either.

I thought it was up to Neilson who he signs and Savage just identifies players. Neilson obviously liked the look of the players identified 

Nerja Jambo
1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

We needed to add an experienced forward in January, we got an 18 year old prospect and a punt on the Japanese market.

Savage isn't blame free either.

RN tells Savage what he wants, Savage then comes back with 4 or 5 options, one of which RN chooses. Savage the negotiates with the player/club/rep. It all comes down to RN.

Ex member of the SaS

Recently Robbie has stated he wants us more aggressive and attacking yet we continue to pass out from the back. So who is to blame? Is Robbie saying one thing in pressers or are the coaches not doing what Robbie instructs? Either way Robbie is to blame. 

5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If a whole squad of fairly decent players are not doing it for one coach, why would you bin the players and keep the coach? Surely easier to bin the coach and just try someone else. 

Happy to bin the coach as well. I just think it's easy to always put all the blame one way. Players need to take responsibility as well. Not good enough 

2 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

That Tory flag the only thing more embarrassing than the result.

Keep politics out of this 

2 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

That Tory flag the only thing more embarrassing than the result.

Why’s that mate?

Nerja Jambo
3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Every Hearts fan with a brain predicted exactly what would happen today. That we would get blown away by a motivated Aberdeen side. That Nelson would set us up in a manner that has failed under him countless times. That he would play a weak as **** midfield which would be run all over by the home team. 

The players are a disgrace and many have underperformed for months but they are being let by a half wit who has us in 3rd despite him not because of him. He's already seen the worst ever domestic result in our history and the worst ever European result in our history. Is he going to see the biggest league collapse in terms of financial damage too?

Very well put. If the Board fail to sack him tonight/tomorrow then they should come under enormous pressure as well. 

9 minutes ago, connlach said:

Looks like the players have chucked it. That's on Neilson 

I stuck up for Neilson last week when he had about 8 player's or more out,this week there is simply no excuses,just want to use an example people said St Mirren away under Stendel was bad,it's a shame the exact same poster's will go into hiding, and will be saying nothing about today.

Player's and manager need to ask themselves ,am i good enough and brave enough too play for this club.

If the answer is no then there's the ****ing door.

Stubborn 3 at the back call it a 5 when the wingbacks tuck in.

That's 9 goals conceded in 3 ****ing games holy god!!!!

I've seen better amateur football feck me.

Edited by Bongo 1874

4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

You need to read properly. I said it's not ALL Nelson's fault. Happy for him to be launched but players should take responsibility as well.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Recently Robbie has stated he wants us more aggressive and attacking yet we continue to pass out from the back. So who is to blame? Is Robbie saying one thing in pressers or are the coaches not doing what Robbie instructs? Either way Robbie is to blame. 

I'm sure Ryan Stevenson's article this week was basically slagging off the way we're playing. He isn't wrong.

Edited by feej

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I thought it was up to Neilson who he signs and Savage just identifies players. Neilson obviously liked the look of the players identified 

Not only that he asks for a certain type so must’ve asked for young quick guys. 

gorgierulesapply88
13 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Utter shite is what you continually talk on this forum. Take the night off ffs. 

He's not wrong tho is he? Neilson has outgrown the job.( What I mean by that is that he's not got the bottle to do it anymore. )

Every fan should have their ticket money refunded for today, cover it from the management team and players wages.

Fuvking embarrassing.

24 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Yeah that’s what I was getting at when you take a step back and realise how close those sides are to us at the minute then the only conclusion I can draw is that we are also every bit as awful 

Our wage bill has rose but have we improved.Not sure we have in fact I would definitely say we haven't it's more a case of have we regressed 

Chuck Berry
17 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

We should have a very big say at least

We have no say. That's not how fan owned clubs operate.

An experienced board is appointed to run the daily operations of the club.

LauderJambo

For the first time this season I have serious concerns about us finishing 3rd. Trip to Easter Road now looking a bit scary. 

Not happy. 

2 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

He's not wrong tho is he? Neilson has outgrown the job.( What I mean by that is that he's not got the bottle to do it anymore. )

We have been shite since he got a skinhead 😂

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Players arent doing it or incapable of it, both his fault. 

6 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

So if the signings are good, Savage takes the credit, if they are bad? It's Neilson's fault.

That's quite the cushy job that Savage has.

Remember the words of Berra after the brora game."this has been coming".Well this hasn't just been coming it's been happening in front of the noses on our face,and if we put with it,it's going to continue,I dare say though the Robbie fans will be out in force very shortly telling the pant wetters and knee jerkers we've not got a clue

7 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Why’s that mate?

We’ll, it’s for nothing to do with football,   and implies Hearts, like some other well known Scottish clubs are of a political or religious persuasion.  We’re  football fans, supporting a football club…and most of us don’t care for that crap.  We should just be inclusive to all.   Don’t see how it is relevant or helps our club. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

gorgierulesapply88
2 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

So if the signings are good, Savage takes the credit, if they are bad? It's Neilson's fault.

That's quite the cushy job that Savage has.

The problems aren't the signings, the problem is the way they are being told to play! Whether that be out of position, or not at all.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I have said it before but there are no grafters in this team other than Devlin. He is the one player that will run for the 90' and give his all, the rest are a bunch of tippy tappies with nice hairstyles... sometimes. Football is not about five yard passes across the back four it is about hard work and endeavour and we fall badly short on hard work and endeavour .  The movement of players off the ball is just so poor it is  not a surprise we are struggling . A lot is said about our manager being the root cause of our problems. I am not going to comment other than to say he has done a decent job while at Hearts I don't think anybody could say otherwise. It is always easy to point the finger and say how poor a job someone is doing but if RN is that bad who is his replacement because decent managers do not grow on trees.

Hes been schooled by Kettlewell and Robson recently, two trainee managers ffs, any ***** can do well in this league. 

2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Hearts ain't ending 3rd under this muppet times up 

If only his time was up

I have lost faith in the management team! Players strolling around, being bullied! Same formation and players with same results points to RN lost control. 

time for him to go

2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

We’ll, it’s for nothing to do with football,   and implies Hearts, like some other well known Scottish clubs are of a political or religious persuasion.  We’re  football fans, supporting a football club…and most of us don’t care for that crap.  We should just be inclusive to all.   D CD any see how it is relevant or helps our club. 

A flag is more embarrassing than that result? 🤣.

Just don’t understand people continuing to support Neilson. Our results, but more importantly performances, since the Hibs cup game have been abysmal. It’s been said so often he lacks tactical nous and can’t believe he started today with 3 at the back, goes two down , the changes to a back four - we should never have started with a back three in the first place!! How often do we need to be over run in midfield for the penny to drop? Neilson can obviously not take this team any further .

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

We’ll, it’s for nothing to do with football,   and implies Hearts, like some other well known Scottish clubs are of a political or religious persuasion.  We’re  football fans, supporting a football club…and most of us don’t care for that crap.  We should just be inclusive to all.   Don’t see how it is relevant or helps our club. 

This.

The fact we have the sheep and vermin (surely) both at home after the split will see us stumble over the 3rd place line. We have to win our pre split home games and avoid defeat at Easter Road.

34 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Truth is I’m afraid we sack him now and we definitely don’t get third, we should definitely reasses at the end of the season 

Disagree I think he needs to go now they are not trying a leg a bunch of confused players. 

Just now, ShedBoy said:

Yep, performance and result. Laughable comment by the other poster

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Nik5122 said:

Remember the words of Berra after the brora game."this has been coming".Well this hasn't just been coming it's been happening in front of the noses on our face,and if we put with it,it's going to continue,I dare say though the Robbie fans will be out in force very shortly telling the pant wetters and knee jerkers we've not got a clue

Both hobo games and several others were misleading. We rode our luck and took our chances. It was obvious when those 2 factors changed and we had to rely on mettle and dominating that we had trouble coming.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

Yip. It's not as if losing at Pittodrie is anything new, but that pic is doing the rounds and is an utter embarrassment to the club and support.

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic