• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Luckies1874

I'm very much enjoying our possession and all those crosses straight to the keeper it is rewarding us with. 

Edited by Gizmo

We will have to play Aberdeen and Hibs after the split. It's going down to the wire and we look lost and interested 

Just now, Hearts007 said:

pass right to a sheep player again :clap:

This team can't even do the basics right. How a professional footballer struggles to make simple passes, I do not know. Fans well and truly mugged off here. 

Heavy defeats, poor performances, questionable line ups and tactics. You've got to wonder what's happening.

AC Mallin_51
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

My fear that is if we have lost momentum, it’s inevitable Aberdeen and Hibs will overtake us on the final straight, today was a pivotal game.

Think the only thing that could play into our hands is we’d play them both at tynecastle after the split, could be the difference. But of course we still need to go to Easter Road 

10 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

This would've been 6 or 7 without Clark

And we frequently said something similar when CG was in goal.  

Having your goalie be the MOTM so often should have sent warning signals to our management.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Goal Celtic.

Thank **** for small mercies. 

Not gonna pretend im not happy.

3 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

This is a stark reminder that any fantasies of closing the gap on the old firm will remain fantasies for a long time. Our primary focus is to build a gap between ourselves and Aberdeen and hibs. 4 points ahead of each with 9 games to go suggests the gap is extremely little or non existent. Considering how horrendous both those sides have been at points this season that is a horrible realisation 

We have been every bit as horrendous 😂

A little purple patch seen us rise above the other shite.We are shite 

3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

My fear that is if we have lost momentum, it’s inevitable Aberdeen and Hibs will overtake us on the final straight, today was a pivotal game.

Agree it was a must today 

Just now, OTT said:

This team can't even do the basics right. How a professional footballer struggles to make simple passes, I do not know. Fans well and truly mugged off here. 

correct scandalous

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Game for men today. We collapsed due to lack of leadership, totally.

I’ve said this for a long time mate

vladisacoward
41 minutes ago, Carter said:

Kio and Grant sum up the utter shite recruitment of last summer. 

100% right.

Luckies1874

Wonder if any of the pussies in the media who Hearts routinely roll the red carpet out for will have the balls to question Neilson properly after this pish. Maybe ask him why we are utter garbage away from the comforts of Tynecastle.

Another possible Celtic pen 🤣

Not given.

Edited by neilnunb

Spent the day in the pub without my phone. Just seen the score now 😭

That was a pivotal game for us. Everyone laughed when Miller said Aberdeen could catch us but it doesn't seem so unrealistic now. 

Sack him now or we won’t get third… I would give it to Naismith until we get a proper manager in. 
Neilson level is first division 

Captain Sausage

Wait. We did the old 3 at the back again? And got outnumbered in midfield again? And lost sloppy goals because we were scrambling because of the big gaps in the midfield? 

Wow, I’m shocked. 

If we keep playing every game starting with 2 midfield as teams have figured out play an extra one and we’re overrun. But next game we do same thing. If Robbie doesn’t learn finally from today then there’s no hope. If we had matched Aberdeen in middle of park game would not

be 3-0 probably 0-0. What’s the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different result. Robbie is a nutcase

Just now, vegas-voss said:

We have been every bit as horrendous 😂

A little purple patch seen us rise above the other shite.We are shite 

But,but we are closing the gap on the OF! I wonder what Al Murray will make of Bob making him look like a tit?

Just now, mr fox said:

Sack him now or we won’t get third… I would give it to Naismith until we get a proper manager in. 

no danger that will happen

Horatio Caine
Just now, mr fox said:

Agreed.  I was just thinking that.

RustyRightPeg
7 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Been a long season, extra 8 euro games, players a bit tired, carrying a few knocks, good to have the intl break and regroup/refresh, still 3rd and in driving seat. 

I can hear it now.

Nearly forgot, few tweaks better 2nd half...

He’s like a wind up doll with 3 responses. Fatigue…pish. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

100% right.

Best part of a million. Could have raided scot championship for same standard for zilch.

Just now, Captain Sausage said:

Wait. We did the old 3 at the back again? And got outnumbered in midfield again? And lost sloppy goals because we were scrambling because of the big gaps in the midfield? 

Wow, I’m shocked. 

It worked for a while but soon as teams had us worked out the whole thing fell apart and we seem to be completely incapable of adapting or changing our tactics to counter it.

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Wonder if any of the pussies in the media who Hearts routinely roll the red carpet out for will have the balls to question Neilson properly after this pish. Maybe ask him why we are utter garbage away from the comforts of Tynecastle.

The interviewers tend to answer Neilson's questions for him.esp if its McLaughlin. Not sure who it might be at Pittodrie if not him. It'll be nothing challenging.

Edited by Riccarton3

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, mr fox said:

Need to be brave. The players look dejected. 

Naismith would put a rocket up their holes and it would be nuclear. 

upgotheheads

Thing is, it's not the system, 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, both are valid, it's the way we do it. Far too slowly for the most part, and we never change to suit the circumstances.3-5-2 at home is one thing but against a team on the up away is another. The most disturbing thing today though is th lack of interest and effort. Lack of right is not acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It'll be "bad day at the office"...

If I put in a performance like that at work I'd be getting my jotters. Utter guff for weeks now🤮

1 minute ago, mr fox said:

Truth is I’m afraid we sack him now and we definitely don’t get third, we should definitely reasses at the end of the season 

coatbridgejambo
4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

We 100% must beat Killie away. Another place we struggle at aswell.

Name an away ground we don't struggle. 

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Been a long season, extra 8 euro games, players a bit tired, carrying a few knocks, good to have the intl break and regroup/refresh, still 3rd and in driving seat. 

I can hear it now.

Nearly forgot, few tweaks better 2nd half...

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

We 100% must beat Killie away. Another place we struggle at aswell.

We struggle at every away ground outside of Edinburgh.

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I agree. Getting Naismith into that coaching staff would be a sign of change, but I'm not sure I have confidence in Neilson anymore. 

A totally lack of motivation about this team just now. It’s been that way for weeks.

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

They'd tell Naismith to **** off and he'd just be our Jim Goodwin.

If we do chuck Neilson the only replacement considered should be someone who has the experience to come in and lift the standard not just by sending a rocket up them but by giving them proper leadership and a desire to fight for everything. 

Captain Sausage
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

It worked for a while but soon as teams had us worked out the whole thing fell apart and we seem to be completely incapable of adapting or changing our tactics to counter it.

Yep. Mark snodgrass and stop him controlling the game. It’s the only game plan we have. 

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Ffs, stop tackling him then, we are in enough trouble without you going for the ball.

Lol on another positive note. We've went 45mins without conceding and drawing the half. 

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic