• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Wee Mikey

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Why would they be entitled to the full stand partick got a corner yesterday ? Can’t we put them in a tiny corner surely ? 

Due 20% in the cup, Partick had a bigger than usual allocation. 

Just now, JAYEL said:

The boy spotted No2 and never took his hand off it

It does seem amateur.  A clear bowl, with the numbers merely swirled than mixed. 

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Why would they be entitled to the full stand partick got a corner yesterday ? Can’t we put them in a tiny corner surely ? 

Partick had more than just the usual corner yesterday. They had about 2,800 fans. 

I get that we’ve a better chance against Celtic at tynecastle than Hampden but we’ll still more than likely now need to beat rangers at hampden also. Out of all the dross left in the cup I can’t see how this is a good draw for us 

3 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

We'll have to beat both old firm if we are going to win it this year.

Was probably always going to be the case though 

Looking at the teams left,  would've had to beat Celtic to win the cup anyway,. So far better to get them now at home, than semi's or final at Hampden,. And don't forget this is Thier 2nd worse draw they could've gotten as well

RustyRightPeg
Just now, LochcarronJambo said:

Pretty sure it won’t be on the Sunday with Scotland v Ireland at Murrayfield that day

Need to be 12:30 on the Saturday then I’d imagine. I doubt they’ll be wanting a late kick off in Edinburgh at a weekend.

LochcarronJambo
Just now, AC Mallin_51 said:

I get that we’ve a better chance against Celtic at tynecastle than Hampden but we’ll still more than likely now need to beat rangers at hampden also. Out of all the dross left in the cup I can’t see how this is a good draw for us 

Totally agree

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Was probably always going to be the case though 

Usually one beats the other, annoyingly. 

If they insist on the 20%
we need to request 12k next time we get a cup draw at parkhead, aye right

Surely Hearts dig there heels and say you are getting one section, and no more about it, citing our 15k season ticket holders and sell out home crowds 

1 minute ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

This

1 minute ago, buba said:

Looking at the teams left,  would've had to beat Celtic to win the cup anyway,. So far better to get them now at home, than semi's or final at Hampden,. And don't forget this is Thier 2nd worse draw they could've gotten as well

I admire the positivity but we are now going to have to beat Celtic and Rangers in all likelihood. 

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

If we make the semi's then there will be one major obstacle, not two.

That's the view I'm taking.

I'll have what you are on matey ...

It’s a pish draw no matter how folk dress it up. Aye, it’s better to play them at Tynie than Hampden but if we somehow manage to get passed them, Rangers will be waiting for us. We’ll now need to beat them both.

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

They never got a corner yesterday.  They got as many tickets as they could fill.

Clubs are entitled to a percentage in the cup. 

2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Minimum being what?

Sorry minimum is the wrong word. 

Up to 20% of capacity. Is what visiting clubs can claim. So pretty much the full Roseburn. 

2 minutes ago, Markymark1874 said:

Is that correct ? We should give them the bare minimum.

In the Cup they're entitled to 20%, or basically the whole Roseburn.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Due 20% in the cup, Partick had a bigger than usual allocation. 

You sure it’s 20%  would that not be more than the whole roseburn, I alway thought it was 10% which would be about 1900 so no the whole stand 

2 minutes ago, buba said:

Correct, they won't be over the moon at getting us away.

Come on both Hearts teams against them in the Scottish Cups.

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

Surely Hearts dig there heels and say you are getting one section, and no more about it, citing our 15k season ticket holders and sell out home crowds 

It's in the competition rules. 😄

Better to play them at Tynecastle than Hampden or Parkhead. Not easy but prefer to play them rather than the Hun who have gubbed us easily twice thus season , so far.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, DS98 said:

It’s a pish draw no matter how folk dress it up. Aye, it’s better to play them at Tynie than Hampden but if we somehow manage to get passed them, Rangers will be waiting for us. We’ll now need to beat them both.

We would maybe have to play them both at Hampden regardless. 

3 minutes ago, jamborich said:

My biggest worry is Robbie’s approach to the game I believe we have the players to win let’s see how we set up

Get that Chief exec to tell the SFA to forget Collum and well have the boy from Edinburgh please for a change

LochcarronJambo

What I dont understand is why the numbers on the balls show up & dont have to be opened when pulled out-clear as day the Kilmarnock fan doing the draw knew Kilmarnock were still in draw so went for number 2 knowing it was Celtic against us

3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

😂🤣😅😂🤣😅

2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Alas, it's the SFA's competition.

They will get their full 20% allocation. Its the competition rules.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Correct, they won't be over the moon at getting us away.

Come on both Hearts teams against them in the Scottish Cups.

Just need to play some midfielders and we have a chance 😄

Naisys Tackle
Just now, jbee647 said:

20% of Ibrox would be 9000

Thats how many they requested.  They could have taken the whole stand behind the goal should they have wished. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, campbell said:

You sure it’s 20%  would that not be more than the whole roseburn, I alway thought it was 10% which would be about 1900 so no the whole stand 

Yeah, unfortunately it will be the whole stand. 

3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

It’s in the rules we don’t have to cite anything. Only flaw in your point being hearts would be liable for the 12k tickets regardless of how many we sell. If we don’t take 12k fans we would be out of pocket. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup . Hearts v Celtic Saturday 11/3 12:15 ko - tickets on sale 22/2