Scottish Cup . Hearts v Celtic Saturday 11/3 12:15 ko - tickets on sale 22/2

Mr Sifter

Bazzas right boot

Ffs.

The only thing worse than some shitting themselves up the back is the chat about the away allocation. 

They'll get the full Roseburn, same as every year we host any team in the sc.

That cannot be news.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Wee Mikey

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Ah well it could have been worse….we could have drawn Rangers….after all we always lie down to Rangers don’t we…..🤔

No they simply up their game to a super human level.  Get it right.

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

People still peddling the rigged draw theory 😂. Absolute nut jobs.

If Scottish football wasn’t such a rigged game there would be no need for paranoia. Folk that think everything is all fair and square are just as daft. 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Ffs.

The only thing worse than some shitting themselves up the back is the chat about the away allocation. 

They'll get the full Roseburn, same as every year we hist any team in the sc.

That cannot be news.

:spoton:

Just now, GinRummy said:

If Scottish football wasn’t such a rigged game there would be no need for paranoia. Folk that think everything is all fair and square are just as daft. 

It's folk thinking the draw is always rigged against Hearts. It's mental. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Unless they got drawn against each other we were always going to have to beat both of them to win the cup.  Much better chance if one of those games is at home. Yes we might lose out on Hampden trips but in terms of winning the cup it’s a decent draw.  Much worse if we were to go to Parkhead or Ibrox in the quarters. 

Unless they drew each other. 

21 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Winning the cup after beating Hibs, Celtic and Rangers. That will do for me. 

Would probably be our best cup win ever. 

9 minutes ago, buba said:

Just had a look,. We've played them at tynie 11 times previously in the Scottish Cup and only ever beat them once, didn't think the record was that bad 

The record against the OF, home or away in any competition over any time frame is abysmal. 

Naisys Tackle

Get the same reaction any time a draw doesn't go as well as it could.  

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

If it was rigged then there is no way Celtic would want us at Tynecastle 

The Goalscoring Knee
9 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Was it 1987 when Robbo struck that free kick past Bonner? Was played the same day as the rugby with Scotland’s opponents that day being Ireland….just saying! 

It was - remember trumpeting to my mates that it was too far out for him to have a pop...

Couple of blokes I knew went to see Scotland win and then legged it round from Murrayfield for the last 20 minutes. Probably wished they hadn't, mind, being the Celtic fans they were 🤣

Here's hoping for a repeat!

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Unless they drew each other. 

It would be interesting to know how often they have been drawn together before the semis.

26 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I think it's 20% or as close to that as is practical withinn segregation arrangements. It's not a surgically calculated 20%. They'll get the Roseburn unfortunately ☹️

This is correct. 

26 minutes ago, DS98 said:

It’s a pish draw no matter how folk dress it up. Aye, it’s better to play them at Tynie than Hampden but if we somehow manage to get passed them, Rangers will be waiting for us. We’ll now need to beat them both.

True.

But, with my typical optimism, we now have the opportunity to lift the Scottish 🏆 having seen off H1b5, Celtic, and The Rangers en-route.

Should that come to pass then it'll go down as a famous 🏆 run.

Can you even imagine what the open top bus journey from the City Chambers to Tynie would be like?

Oh I agree but as I suggested, the paranoia doesn’t come from nowhere. Media bias, ex ref’s admitting cheating while doing black tie events, the compliance officer, etc. 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Exactly,. A quick look at the Celtic forum and they're not exactly delighted at the draw themselves, with most saying it's a fix for Rangers 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Shocked the draw has already been made, assumed it was after the Darvel game. Not shocked we end up with the hooped demons though but being at home it gives us a chance. We have some big characters in the team now that shouldn't be overawed, so just go out there and win for the supporters please!

32 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Away team get 20% of the stadium capacity in the cup. 

That can’t be right - Patrick had a couple thousand there - no way were they offered 10k tickets. In fact no chance we’ve ever been offered 10k tickets at either of ibrox or parkhead?

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, assessor said:

Saw that in draw, the guy was looking in the hat and seen ball 2 and held onto it and swirled the balls a little. Then smirked to his pal when celtic came out..

:conspiracy:

18 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Wonder if the game will be on the Friday or Monday?  Def not the Sunday.

Don’t think it will be Friday or Monday.  Viaplay get first two picks and they will pick OF ties. They will be sat and Sunday. So far BBC games have all been Fridays or Mondays so I’d expect that we will be Saturday to avoid the rugby. 

If we get put out, we will at least be almost certain that one of the scumbags will win the cup. 

Big effort then to get 3rd place over the line and build again for Europe. 

Would love to win the cup again but it's now a much taller order. Third and Europe would be a pretty decent consolation though.

6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s a bit of a pisser that in the weakest quarter finals for years we get them though.

Rather now than the semi. We were bound to play one of the uglies at some point and it's a home tie. 

Rather the home tie than meet either OF at Hampden, it was going happen at some stage so happy. We have players to hurt them and it's winnable. How it effects Europe? Worry about that later.

Just now, waterboy11 said:

That can’t be right - Patrick had a couple thousand there - no way were they offered 10k tickets. In fact no chance we’ve ever been offered 10k tickets at either of ibrox or parkhead?

You request the amount of tickets you want, up to 20 percent. 

Bout time we beat Timothy. Least at home we've got a chance, tight pitch with baying crowd. Might as well go the whole hog and get a Sat 5.30 ko. Not a game for the snowflakes me thinks. C'mon the Hearts. 

31 minutes ago, JTJ said:

We play them at Parhead on Wed 8th March so it's a double-header

We might, just might, give them the H1b5 treatment.

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Ffs.

They'll get the full Roseburn, same as every year we hist any team in the sc.

That cannot be news.

The beauty of Kickback. You can log in at any point in time and see the same folk saying the same stupid stuff!

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t think it will be Friday or Monday.  Viaplay get first two picks and they will pick OF ties. They will be sat and Sunday. So far BBC games have all been Fridays or Mondays so I’d expect that we will be Saturday to avoid the rugby. 

5:30 Saturday ?

3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

True.

But, with my typical optimism, we now have the opportunity to lift the Scottish 🏆 having seen off H1b5, Celtic, and The Rangers en-route.

Should that come to pass then it'll go down as a famous 🏆 run.

Can you even imagine what the open top bus journey from the City Chambers to Tynie would be like?

I feel history beckoning😀

15 minutes ago, assessor said:

Saw that in draw, the guy was looking in the hat and seen ball 2 and held onto it and swirled the balls a little. Then smirked to his pal when celtic came out..

No he didn't  just watched it back. yes it looked like he had a quick glance but he did swirl balls around before picking number 2

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Rather now than the semi. We were bound to play one of the uglies at some point and it's a home tie. 

The last time we met them in the semi we beat them though. Anyway, not going to be grumpy about it. I’m more shitting it that one of the Big Three don’t win the cup…

Heartsmad1874
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Saturday 1730 on Viaplay Sports, nailed on. Won't be Friday due to us playing Celtic away on the Wednesday prior and won't be Sunday due to the rugby as you said.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Unless those doing the draw were kill or rangers fans lol

31 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

That's us as good as out then.

Bleedin' naysayer, so you are.

Nae bottle.

Nelly Terraces OOT!!! 🙃

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

That would be perfect for me. Pub Avalanche.

👍I’ll be in the murrayfield sports bar at 12, so a 12:30 kick off wouldn’t be great. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup . Hearts v Celtic Saturday 11/3 12:15 ko - tickets on sale 22/2