Scottish Cup . Hearts v Celtic Saturday 11/3 12:15 ko - tickets on sale 22/2

Mr Sifter

Ricardo Quaresma
12 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Yep!

13 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Yes, that's what I am doing.

Cool, working tonight and tomorrow night, so don't want to faff about queueing for my ticket

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Wee Mikey

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Simple solution is for Hearts to fit sprinklers in Roseburn and then turn them on whenever the great unwashed indulge in their usual sectarian crap. Which effectively translates to the whole game

I’d stick 50p in the meter to see that😀

32 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Simple solution is for Hearts to fit sprinklers in Roseburn and then turn them on whenever the great unwashed indulge in their usual sectarian crap. Which effectively translates to the whole game

Can we not fit some live wires to their seats and then turn the sprinklers on?

I assume non season ticket holders can’t buy a ticket for the spare seats

normally work Saturday but fancied catching the game tomorrow 

seems can’t buy one 

Hungry hippo
10 minutes ago, hammyhouse said:

I assume non season ticket holders can’t buy a ticket for the spare seats

normally work Saturday but fancied catching the game tomorrow 

seems can’t buy one 

Anyone with 10 loyalty points.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Here's how it looks if you fancy counting yourself:

1111.thumb.jpg.93bfd71117566f0c306003189db9c02c.jpg

1,888 left.

All things considered, I think this is actually quite good given the restrictions on ticket purchases.

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Lol. There are Hearts fans who post on here every day who live abroad. Some who have lived for decades in Edinburgh or Scotland and now for one reason or another live in another country. Are you seriously trying to say they aren't massive Hearts fans?!!! I'm sure  @Geoff Kilpatrick for one would have something to say about that!!! 

Keep me out of this!

Besides, I've been to Tynie this season. No idea if I got loyalty points for the Killie home game, nor do I care.

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seamus O'Fea and his lass Aoife, both frae Lochee, will have simply splashed out on corporate tickets, so deary me!

Joking aside, there seems to be all sorts of consternation as regards keeping Celtic fans at bay, but, as per when we totally went to town purchasing corporates at Fester for that ill-fated 'money-spinner', they will, I'm sure, have snapped up hospitality briefs nae bother.

I'm in the camp that reckons us having to be a tad slicker when assessing ticket sales for such matches. In this age of computerisation there surely must be a switched on Uni student who could figure out an algorithm based on previous purchases that would allow genuine Hearts fans to purchase on behalf of family & friends without simply battening down the hatches and turning folks away.

The blurb from Hearts about hospitality stated "must have previous purchase history and NOT against Celtic".

Maybe got the wording a bit wrong but you get the gist.

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I arsed around and got to TO just as closing

If I buy an E-Ticket, will Main Stand turnstiles scan barcode from phone?

Yes, our magnificent barcode scanning turnstiles will scan your phone. It’s part and parcel of being a UEFA Cat 4 stadium.

(Pours himself a Pimms)

45 minutes ago, JALBO said:

1,888 left.

All things considered, I think this is actually quite good given the restrictions on ticket purchases.

WHAT!

When were Celtic formed!?

Somebody buy a ****in ticket!

Edited by ShedBoy

Smith&Weston

Shouldn’t be any empty seats.  Q/Final of the Scottish Cup at HOME against Celtic 🤷‍♂️ Doesn’t make sense to me.  Will be wanting tickets for a semi and final if we win though.  We should start awarding 10 loyalty points for these games.

4 minutes ago, Smith&Weston said:

Shouldn’t be any empty seats.  Q/Final of the Scottish Cup at HOME against Celtic 🤷‍♂️ Doesn’t make sense to me.  Will be wanting tickets for a semi and final if we win though.  We should start awarding 10 loyalty points for these games.

Same in the league cup.

against killie prices were low and only 10k there.

been here before
1 minute ago, whytebeard said:

Same in the league cup.

The League Cup is shite though.

Ricardo Quaresma

So...

Tried to buy a ticket, Firefox on android & couldn't zoom in to seats, same with chrome

At work, PC downstairs, log in and type all the debit card sh!t; bank wants to send a text code; no phone signal at level -2

Go up and get phone which is sitting on ground level, type in 6 digit code and E-Mail address only to be told by etickets that it's all lapsed and have to start again

Do it all again, back up in the lift, no text, wait a bit and get text, type in correct code, told it's wrong, type correct code again, time out again

Kicked *** out of a table and chair

Went upstairs and used an iPad, job done with 7 seconds to spare

E-Tickets, go and **** yourselves, this is your doing

I'll probably sleep through the game now

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

Yes, our magnificent barcode scanning turnstiles will scan your phone. It’s part and parcel of being a UEFA Cat 4 stadium.

(Pours himself a Pimms)

Yes, well, before the new turnstiles the hand scanners in the Wheatfield entrance were able to do it

Nice to have clarificashun, as people put it on here

Don't want to be the tw@t that tries to faff about at turnstiles only to have to back out into a rammed queue 🤣

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

1 hour ago, whytebeard said:

Same in the league cup.

It’s appalling. We only have a chance of winning silver through cups. I seriously do not understand it

SoMarkDevriesy

Anybody able to donate there ref if not attending? I want to bring my visiting English mate along and naively thought I could purchase two on my account..

Edited by SoMarkDevriesy
Grammar

Gorgie_Rules
6 hours ago, SoMarkDevriesy said:

Anybody able to donate there ref if not attending? I want to bring my visiting English mate along and naively thought I could purchase two on my account..

PM’d you a ref mate.

If anyone else needs one let me know

Feeling as confident as you can be against them today, a decent showing midweek with a weakened Hearts side plus the fact we're at home bodes well. Not being a sell out isn't a huge issue, if I remember right it was about 12k of us at Hampden in 2012, never done us any harm back then. Cmon Hearts biggest game of the season, a win would be absolutely massive! 

9 hours ago, JALBO said:

1,885 now. Phew.

That really isn’t too bad. So looking at 16-17k attendance. Must be the biggest cup attendance at tynecastle in years. 

Today’s numbers are actually looking pretty good. If everyone turns up that’ll be in the region of 17,500. That’s a 4:1 ratio in our favour and by a distance the best home Scottish Cup attendance outside of Hibs since stadium reconstruction. At £30 a pop and the (correct) decision not to sell to any old Tim, Dick or Harry to prevent the risk of infiltration I’d say it’s not bad at all. 
We could easily have sold out without that last preventative measure but it’s the right call.

SoMarkDevriesy
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

PM’d you a ref mate.

Thank you mate got a second ticket sorted - top man. 

Let's all get stuck in today, make a great atmosphere, and encourage the team, even if we're on the back foot at times. Celtic can be beaten.

been here before
4 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

PM’d you a ref mate.

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

I've got a ticket in block f if anyone wants it. Meet in the pub about 10.30-11.30. 

1 hour ago, barcs87 said:

Pm

If anyone ever questions how Sellick supporters can get tickets in among us...

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

It’s appalling. We only have a chance of winning silver through cups. I seriously do not understand it

It's pretty easy to understand tbh. 

Many folk have a life  and other priorities out of football and Cup games are not only an extra cost, but cannot be planned for and take time out away from other activities, some of which may be routine and put others put if changed. 

So the Cup games  get sacrificed for kids, work, keep the partner happy, money  or just inconvenience.

13 hours ago, Smith&Weston said:

Working today unfortunately, as are one or two of my Jambo colleagues.

Hope that makes sense

Wardiehearts

Anyone that can get too Wardie Square area and wants a ticket can have one section N would like face value but can have it for free

2 minutes ago, Wardiehearts said:

Anyone that can get too Wardie Square area and wants a ticket can have one section N would like face value but can have it for free

Skinny-dipping in Wardie Bay instead? 🙃