Nicola bulley. Where the hell has she gone?

Muppetboy

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Just 6 weeks ago, and only a few miles from where Nicola Bulley disappeared, this bloke vanished into thin air, leaving his mobile phone on the canal towpath he was walking along. Underwater search, helicopters, drones etc revealed nothing. 

I wouldn’t want to be walking alongside any body of water in the North West of England theses days. Let’s hope for a better outcome in Nicola’s case at least.

https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/greater-manchester/news/news/2023/january/there-have-been-no-sightings..-its-like-hes-just-vanished.-just-disappeared/

Plot twist: they've ran off together and are living it up in the Maldives

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• redjambo

• Irufushi

• Jambo-Jimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Plot twist: they've ran off together and are living it up in the Maldives

As likely an explanation as anything else at the moment.

6 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

I'm glad they've said something at least. Not to cast aspersions on his expertise as a diver but his comments about the phone were nothing but complete speculation that helped nothing. 

Guy should probably know better as well. 

Yeah, absolutely no one but the cops should be providing any detail of any findings.

Shooter McGavin

All these vigilante groups, with zero experience or knowledge, can **** off and stop believing all the p*** they read from their daft mates on Facebook.

Netflix has got these people thinking incidents like this are some kind of glamorous mystery to try and solve.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

All these vigilante groups, with zero experience or knowledge, can **** off and stop believing all the p*** they read from their daft mates on Facebook.

Netflix has got these people thinking incidents like this are some kind of glamorous mystery to try and solve.

Pisses me off as well. Amateur sleuths doing nothing more than hindering the progress of the case and seeking nothing

more than attention. Bunch of weirdo pricks with nothing better to do in life. 

Shooter McGavin
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Pisses me off as well. Amateur sleuths doing nothing more than hindering the progress of the case and seeking nothing

more than attention. Bunch of weirdo pricks with nothing better to do in life. 

“It’s all a conspiracy, everything is a lie unless some random with zero verification posted it on the internet, and then it’s definitely legit”

:Aye:

Like you say, they do nothing but get in the way of the professionals who are trained and equipped to deal with these situations.

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sign of the times really.  An age when matters of importance are trivialised to open access curiosities.  It's also the age of people refusing to believe in anything they are told and of the autonomy to be at least equally as competent as figures or agencies in authority.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Residents have brought in private security following an increase in people coming to the village. On Thursday, Lancashire Police issued two dispersal notices to break up groups, including amateur investigators and people filming police activity around the area where Ms Bulley disappeared.

"Local people are frightened," said security service owner Spencer Sutcliffe, who was approached for help by a local residents group. "People have had property broken into and people have been aggressive towards residents," he said.

He urged people not to come to the village if they don't need to and "let the police do their job".

Full article https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-64589281

Just now, Victorian said:

Whole village 'in on it' then.  All involved in hiding the truth from the world.  Probably.

For the greater good.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They should all join a *forum of some description that way they can talk absolute shit about things they know nothing about, no facts or evidence but just opinion…..spouting nonsense after nonsense and winding people up day in day out. 

* I’ve heard football forums are quite popular.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Sign of the times really.  An age when matters of importance are trivialised to open access curiosities.  It's also the age of people refusing to believe in anything they are told and of the autonomy to be at least equally as competent as figures or agencies in authority.

There's a story has hit my twitter feed about a fight outside a school. There's video 'cos, of course, instead of doing anything to stop the fight, a dozen bystanders will record it to show how shocking it is but do nothing to prevent it. 

Two lassies pulling each other's hair and rolling around. What could have been the younger sisters or daughters (no more than 10yo) of the white lassie kicking the black lassie in and around the head. Broken up when the head of the school walks up calmly and tells them to stop. White lassie wanders off; heidie and his sidekick stay with the black lassie. End of video. 

So where do you think social media is directing it's ire? At the head teacher, of course!

He stood by watching it all happen. (Not in the clip being commented upon, he doesn't).

He's allowed racism to run riot in his school. (Absolutely no indication that the white girl attend his, or any, school)

He should be investigated and sacked.  (AND sacked; happy to waste public money on an investigation when we know the outcome).

He didn't steam in, all guns blazing to break up the fight. (Because, of course, there's never been an instance of a head teacher being stabbed to death breaking up a fight outside his school. )

Let's start a petition to get him fired!. Send in Ofsted!

And so it goes on. 

There's no point in engaging with these pricks. They're entitled to their opinions and nobody will make them see that there's another, reasonable, side to the story. 

Ach well! At least we've got Kickback...

I P Knightley
22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Whole village 'in on it' then.  All involved in hiding the truth from the world.  Probably.

Do they do a Wicker Man festival in those parts?

Just now, I P Knightley said:

Do they do a Wicker Man festival in those parts?

The same thought struck me.  Pagan rituals,  rampant promiscuity and barbarism all round then.

I P Knightley
14 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The same thought struck me.  Pagan rituals,  rampant promiscuity and barbarism all round then.

I'm packing my bags for Lancashire!!

23 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm packing my bags for Lancashire!!

Let me know when you get here, I'll put the kettle but make sure you bing a brolly and good waterproofs.

WorldChampions1902
15 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

The only logical answer is Aliens. 

Well, the Company they are both Directors of does repair and maintain spacecraft. And it was Paul that speculated about “aliens” in one of his interviews IIRC. But I thought that was tongue in cheek TBF.

Probably a bit early for that line of investigation. Not sure how the Police could follow up,on that though.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I wondered why @Dawnrazor had moved there, at least one mystery has been solved. Always been something fishy about the lad😁

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Ahead of ye if a 1973 Britt Ekland is involved.

Sod. Now there's no way I'm going to be able to concentrate on my work.

luckyBatistuta
14 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Just 6 weeks ago, and only a few miles from where Nicola Bulley disappeared, this bloke vanished into thin air, leaving his mobile phone on the canal towpath he was walking along. Underwater search, helicopters, drones etc revealed nothing. 

I wouldn’t want to be walking alongside any body of water in the North West of England theses days. Let’s hope for a better outcome in Nicola’s case at least.

https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/greater-manchester/news/news/2023/january/there-have-been-no-sightings..-its-like-hes-just-vanished.-just-disappeared/

Just told my wife about this, as I hadn’t known about it. She said she had never heard about it either. She did say he’s probably suffered from mental health and maybe killed himself. She never said anything like that about this Bulley case, which just highlighted what I’ve said on that other femicide thread. 

4 hours ago, Victorian said:

Also the age where people (well some) just refuse to believe that sometimes accidents just happen.

24 minutes ago, Masonic said:

is the hubby still in the clear? is his CCTV in the house been confirmed and not doctored like dates and times?

Go and ask him face to face.  

38 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Go and ask him face to face.  

crimes of passion are so common its a simple question if its known that the cctv has been verified as not doctored

Edited by Masonic

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Has alien abduction been ruled out ?

I think that’s a safe bet. Despite that area being a UFO hotspot on a par with the Bonnybridge Triangle.

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, Masonic said:

crimes of passion are so common its a simple question if its known that the cctv has been verified as not doctored

Call the police, doubt they're aware of such things. 

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I think that’s a safe bet. Despite that area being a UFO hotspot on a par with the Bonnybridge Triangle.

Really?

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Let me know when you get here, I'll put the kettle but make sure you bing a brolly and good waterproofs.

Y'Filthy pervert!

Just now, I P Knightley said:

Y'Filthy pervert!

😳 I've just seen how that read🤦

I meant, not that ANYONE is going to believe me, that I'll make you a brew as I live down here but the climate is a bit shite as it's always raining so you'll need wet weather gear, honest, that's what I honestly meant, honestly!!!

7 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

There's a story has hit my twitter feed about a fight outside a school. There's video 'cos, of course, instead of doing anything to stop the fight, a dozen bystanders will record it to show how shocking it is but do nothing to prevent it. 

Two lassies pulling each other's hair and rolling around. What could have been the younger sisters or daughters (no more than 10yo) of the white lassie kicking the black lassie in and around the head. Broken up when the head of the school walks up calmly and tells them to stop. White lassie wanders off; heidie and his sidekick stay with the black lassie. End of video. 

So where do you think social media is directing it's ire? At the head teacher, of course!

He stood by watching it all happen. (Not in the clip being commented upon, he doesn't).

He's allowed racism to run riot in his school. (Absolutely no indication that the white girl attend his, or any, school)

He should be investigated and sacked.  (AND sacked; happy to waste public money on an investigation when we know the outcome).

He didn't steam in, all guns blazing to break up the fight. (Because, of course, there's never been an instance of a head teacher being stabbed to death breaking up a fight outside his school. )

And so it goes on. 

There's no point in engaging with these pricks. They're entitled to their opinions and nobody will make them see that there's another, reasonable, side to the story. 

Andy Warhol once said that in the future, everyone would be famous for 15 minutes. Programmes like Big Brother, Love Island, Britain's Got Talent, etc, etc have amplified that so that people actually crave their 15 minutes as some sort of right or expectation. Social media has given an outlet to those with no real talent or opportunity to seek that on a world wide basis. Lots of people either attention seeking by showing how much more they know, how much cleverer they are than the authorities, with probably about 5% of the facts. If it's not that, the next level is rampant virtue signalling. There's a sense of entitlement in society now behind all of this where people want to be the first with the news, judgement or sympathy because it puts them, however briefly, in the spotlight. My antidote is to go listen to music which proves that the human race is actually capable of beauty and sensitivity.

Or as a friend of mine says, 'apart from the people I like, I hate everybody!' :) 

20 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Husband interview with Channel 5 where he is now saying he is 100% convinced she is not in the river.

If you see how shallow the water is below the weir, you could walk across it without getting your feet wet, there's no way a body wouldn't get stuck there even if it did get over the weir, I can't see how she wouldn't have been seen in such shallow water in the daylight on a nice day by all the people that would've been along there that day.

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Never knew that, for 36 years I've worked at night outside, shooting, deer counts, poacher watch, water bailiff and not once have I ever seen anything I'd consider q UFO, not once😞

Edited by Dawnrazor

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

And so it goes on. 

i saw that. Sounded like the mother encouraging it was a traveller, no ****ing surprise at all 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
22 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

If you see how shallow the water is below the weir, you could walk across it without getting your feet wet, there's no way a body wouldn't get stuck there even if it did get over the weir, I can't see how she wouldn't have been seen in such shallow water in the daylight on a nice day by all the people that would've been along there that day.

This will end up being incredibly embarrassing for plod. Might as well have just let the public have a go

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Never knew that, for 36 years I've worked at night outside, shooting, deer counts, poacher watch, water bailiff and not once have I ever seen anything I'd consider q UFO, not once😞

Someone posted on here a while ago about unusual clusters of Hunters and fishermen that have disappeared in mysterious circumstances in the wilds of the US. Think it was called “Missing 411 the Hunters”. If you watch it, you might give up hunting!

There is absolutely nothing the authorities can do to investigate an Alien abduction except……….. contact the NASA scientists engaged in investigating similar anomalies at SkinWalker Ranch. Identify what instruments they are using to measure what. Then scan in and around that bench with those instruments e.g. raised EMF levels present?Compare those readings with those nearby. Do the same at the spot where the bloke walking the canal disappeared 6 weeks ago. Then examine the data. It won’t prove anything. It won’t bring them home. But it will certainly provide some food for thought, if any ‘anomalies’ are identified. But that ain’t gonna happen - for all sorts of reasons.

Hopefully, Nicola Bulley will be found safe and well. As each day passes, that looks less likely. As each week passes, one wonders if anything will ever be found. Perhaps the red van sighting will prove fruitful.

Anyway, we are getting off topic.

Well, when you have wall-to-wall national media coverage, of course it's going to bring out the dimwits and amateur sleuths.

All the media are doing is making the actual investigation more difficult.

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The Facebook detectives have solved it. He’s guilty as sin because he appears to have a bruise under his eye.

******* clowns :vrface:

And he turned up to an inteview in jeans and converse! Hanging isn't good enough for him...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 hours ago, Cade said:

Well, when you have wall-to-wall national media coverage, of course it's going to bring out the dimwits and amateur sleuths.

All the media are doing is making the actual investigation more difficult.

Wouldn’t have said the police are helping either tbh

i liked that show vanished last night was like crimewatch would have been better with people phoning in like the show on bbc back in the day though