Nicola bulley. Where the hell has she gone?

Muppetboy

7 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Crazy I can only assume they have not thought through the optics of it...

Down to 5k now !!

Shutdown now. 

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• redjambo

• Irufushi

• jack D and coke

16 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I've a mental image of you somersaulting off the harbour wall, todge in hand and singing heartily before the big sploosh!

Yeah me too, which is why I suspect I was still pissing as I fell. 😉

10 hours ago, steve123 said:

Family and friends getting stick tonight as started a go fund me page to raise 100k.

A £100k GoFundMe started on the day/day before we expect to hear if she's in the river.  Within an hour it drops to £50k, then £5k and is then closed.

What are they needing the money for?  Did they never watch the series on the guy with the canoe and see how that ended up?  I've always thought "Ahh she's in the river, I can see why folk would think it was maybe dodgy, but it's a tragic accident".

The husbands interview wasn't the best, but I'm not sure how I would interview live on Sky (I'd be scared mine would actually come home!), now he's sending voice notes to SkyNews, now the pal is setting up a GoFundMe.  Maybe so they can all go and visit her in Cuba or something in 2 years time.

If she's not found today then the absolutely mental Twitter sleuths had a point!

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

A £100k GoFundMe started on the day/day before we expect to hear if she's in the river.  Within an hour it drops to £50k, then £5k and is then closed.

What are they needing the money for?  Did they never watch the series on the guy with the canoe and see how that ended up?  I've always thought "Ahh she's in the river, I can see why folk would think it was maybe dodgy, but it's a tragic accident".

The husbands interview wasn't the best, but I'm not sure how I would interview live on Sky (I'd be scared mine would actually come home!), now he's sending voice notes to SkyNews, now the pal is setting up a GoFundMe.  Maybe so they can all go and visit her in Cuba or something in 2 years time.

If she's not found today then the absolutely mental Twitter sleuths had a point!

Yes the “ go fund “ things are everywhere now . Often seen it for peiole funding for a funeral and wanting their “ loved ones “ getting the “ send off “ they deserve . Ususlly in the region of 10 Grand when a normal funeral costs less than that 

I’ve always said she was in the river and some of the online stuff is shocking but the longer this goes on the more I’m thinking she’s disappeared on purpose.  

The only thing that makes me think surely she’s not done a canoe job is the state her mum and dad were in last week plus they surely aren’t that daft to think they’d get away with it 

55 minutes ago, theshed said:

I’ve always said she was in the river and some of the online stuff is shocking but the longer this goes on the more I’m thinking she’s disappeared on purpose.  

The only thing that makes me think surely she’s not done a canoe job is the state her mum and dad were in last week plus they surely aren’t that daft to think they’d get away with it 

Aye when you see her folks, and I guess the kids, I doubt it's a canoe job.  The question is, who would she be willingly to walk over to at the gate leaving her phone and the dog.

The optics of the Go Fund Me page isn't good, no matter how well intentioned or seemed like a good idea at the time, I think it's backfired massively.  If the family were getting lots a abuse online before, it'll probably be nothing compared to the abuse they will get now.

I P Knightley
43 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The optics of the Go Fund Me page isn't good, no matter how well intentioned or seemed like a good idea at the time, I think it's backfired massively.  If the family were getting lots a abuse online before, it'll probably be nothing compared to the abuse they will get now.

The world of social media is crammed with idiots craving attention. Yes, the intention is honorable but there's a complete lack of constructive thought or planning.

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Aye when you see her folks, and I guess the kids, I doubt it's a canoe job.  The question is, who would she be willingly to walk over to at the gate leaving her phone and the dog.

The SGI leader reckons if they don't find her in the river today, then his instinct is she's not in the river at all.  He even alluded to the possibility that the phone on the bench was a deliberate decoy.    Getting weirder & weirder.

Central Belt 1874
4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

The SGI leader reckons if they don't find her in the river today, then his instinct is she's not in the river at all.  He even alluded to the possibility that the phone on the bench was a deliberate decoy.    Getting weirder & weirder.

Based on the available evidence to the public since around Saturday morning, I'm surprised there's anyone who thinks she actually 'fell in the river'.

If she is found somewhere in the river, the police force will have a few difficult questions to answer.

2 hours ago, theshed said:

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

What's a canoe job?  Is that a term for legging it from your family?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Based on the available evidence to the public since around Saturday morning, I'm surprised there's anyone who thinks she actually 'fell in the river'.

If she is found somewhere in the river, the police force will have a few difficult questions to answer.

They’re going to no matter what, unless she’s genuinely disappeared of her own accord. They’ve no handle on this at all

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

What's a canoe job?  Is that a term for legging it from your family?

The guy that did a “Reggie Perrin” by faking his drowning whilst canoeing and disappearing. It was all over the media for a long time and when he got rumbled, also during his trial. And it was made into a much-publicised drama in the last couple of years.

That guy.

2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The guy that did a “Reggie Perrin” by faking his drowning whilst canoeing and disappearing. It was all over the media for a long time and when he got rumbled, also during his trial. And it was made into a much-publicised drama in the last couple of years.

That guy.

👍

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

The ole Ted Bundy trick. Pretend you've got a cast on your arm/walking stick etc and you've dropped your shopping bag or something. Get the victim to come and give you help.

Edited by Pap

In summary, no-one is really sure what happened.

The river is the police's best guess although the longer the process goes without finding a body then the chances of an alternative being correct increase.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

listening now. They have no idea

Agree, seems they are actually hoping she's found in the river. Not impressed by this officer's delivery at all. 

Nothing but a complete rehash and lots of completely irrelevant info about who they are working with etc. Quite a few comments made about the river that aren't in line with Peter Faulding's (renowned expert) views mind you! He says the river doesn't flow fast at all and it's unlikely she would move far at all and now she's claiming it's fast flowing and tidal. Someone is talking shite. 

Edited by Luckies1874

Renowned expert: river is not fast flowing, it's unlikely she would have moved far in the water. Maybe a couple of feet. Also likely she would have come to the surface.

Popo: river is actually fast flowing & tidal, could be that she's made it all the way to the sea.

🤔🤔🤔

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Renowned expert: river is not fast flowing, it's unlikely she would have moved far in the water. Maybe a couple of feet. Also likely she would have come to the surface.

Popo: river is actually fast flowing & tidal, could be that she's made it all the way to the sea.

🤔🤔🤔

Hmm. One of two things has happened here. Either the river has done something weird to her or the feds are being incredibly inept 

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Hmm. One of two things has happened here. Either the river has done something weird to her or the feds are being incredibly inept 

Or…..having been betting on Red for nearly two weeks (I.e. she fell in the river), keep betting on Red till it comes up. The alternative is to fess up, admit the other possibilities and stop looking like the Keystone Cops.

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

🤔🤔🤔

There is a weir not far downstream from her bench spot.

So unlikely. 

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

There is a weir not far downstream from her bench spot.

So unlikely. 

The Wyre, below the wier at St Michaels is technically were the river becomes tidal, but it's like a canal for a good few miles below there, with the lowish water levels due to the lack of rain recently, I'd doubt there would be enough flow to push something the size of a body over the wier.

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The Wyre, below the wier at St Michaels is technically were the river becomes tidal, but it's like a canal for a good few miles below there, with the lowish water levels due to the lack of rain recently, I'd doubt there would be enough flow to push something the size of a body over the wier.

Cheers. I am looking at on every evening and saying this. It is slow moving water and a weir within a few hundred yards.

Come to ****?

What the **** is going on here?

What are we  11 or 12 days on?

Edited by Tommy Brown

9 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Cheers. I am looking at on every evening and saying this. It is slow moving water and a weir within a few hundred yards.

Come to ****?

What the **** I'd going on here?

That's the weir, you can see it's got a bit of a concrete lip on the overflow, the water is and has been lower than in the photo during and since she went missing, you can see what I mean about there not being enough force in low water condition to push a body over.

Below the weir in lower water conditions, you can see how shallow it is.

Screenshot_20230207-180541_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-180027_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dawnrazor

She’s fecked off, left a car somewhere for her to use and nashed from her current life.

She’ll be in hiding, not ever thinking it would end up like this, so, where from here?

- Found dead somewhere miles away

- Found alive

- Appears claiming she has no memory

Doctor FinnBarr
13 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

She’s fecked off, left a car somewhere for her to use and nashed from her current life.

She’ll be in hiding, not ever thinking it would end up like this, so, where from here?

- Found alive

That's the very baby, money paid from the Sun/Mirror for an exclusive.

Gordon Ramsay
35 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

- Found alive

Thinking the same. 

The tragic story of Emma Pattison & her young daughter being murdered by her husband (who then killed himself) shows how a sudden extreme family "issue" can result in unimaginable  consequences.      They seem to have been very well liked and respected .... and yet.........

7 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

The tragic story of Emma Pattison & her young daughter being murdered by her husband (who then killed himself) shows how a sudden extreme family "issue" can result in unimaginable  consequences.      They seem to have been very well liked and respected .... and yet.........

A firearm being stored within a school by someone who had only lived within the Estate for 5 months?  Mental.

2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

A firearm being stored within a school by someone who had only lived within the Estate for 5 months?  Mental.

said the same. And the license renewed due to them moving there. It’s tragic but there should never be a firearm anywhere near a school etc. 

6 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

They’re going to no matter what, unless she’s genuinely disappeared of her own accord. They’ve no handle on this at all

See these selfies of her that have been released to the media.   They all seem to have been taken on walks near the river.  I cant help wondering if these are just a few of loads that she's sent to folk over the recent past - if so it kind of begs the question, why ?   Do we know if its her partner who's received them and handed them over to the police ?    

5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

said the same. And the license renewed due to them moving there. It’s tragic but there should never be a firearm anywhere near a school etc. 

Yes.   You'd think the licensing authority would have questioned the reason for having a gun within the grounds of a school.  Unless he lied about the address.   Having said that, apparently the school has an indoor rifle range which can be used by the public for a small fee !!    

The report today says Emma phoned a friend shortly before the incident, in distress about some aspect of her husband's behaviour.   Sounds absolutely  appalling.    It seems she was a very capable and well-liked  headteacher.

She had the family dog with her. Surely any loyal family dog would jump in the river after her.

The dog was found completely dry...

She ain't in the river...she's buggered off or been kidnapped.

30 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

See these selfies of her that have been released to the media.   They all seem to have been taken on walks near the river.  I cant help wondering if these are just a few of loads that she's sent to folk over the recent past - if so it kind of begs the question, why ?   Do we know if its her partner who's received them and handed them over to the police ?    

Think they are just from social media and that is where she walked the dog. Very common for people to take selfies especially somewhere scenic like a river and I assume she went a fairly similar route regularly.

A lot of people have been posting images from Facebook of her at the river.

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Come to ****?

What the **** is going on here?

The “fell in” river theory doesn’t stack up based on info that’s out there for loads of reasons.

Shooter McGavin

The people investigating this are infinitely more knowledgable on this kind of thing than all of us, but it does seem like they’re tunnel visioned on the “in the river” scenario.

Almost like they’ve gone too far with it now and they’re in the worrying position of not really having much else, so they’re just doubling down.

It is getting more bizarre by the day.

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The people investigating this are infinitely more knowledgable on this kind of thing than all of us, but it does seem like they’re tunnel visioned on the “in the river” scenario.

Almost like they’ve gone too far with it now and they’re in the worrying position of not really having much else, so they’re just doubling down.

Tbf, It's not a crime unless something has happened to her so they have to look at an accidental death and drowning as the first plausible explanation. All she is at the moment is a missing person. 

But if there's no body in the river, no evidence of an attack and no witnesses to her disappearance, the only two possible conclusions are that she has purposefully disappeared of her own volition or, she's been kidnapped. 

And if the Police - who I'd assume have checked for an electronic signature - calls, emails, messages, credit card usage, cctv etc.. find nothing and if there's no evidence of a struggle, any blackmail, extortion, dodgy deals etc.. then the Police must be scratching their heads because they seem to have nothing to work from. 

It is extremely bizarre. 

Shooter McGavin
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Tbf, It's not a crime unless something has happened to her so they have to look at an accidental death and drowning as the first plausible explanation. All she is at the moment is a missing person. 

But if there's no body in the river, no evidence of an attack and no witnesses to her disappearance, the only two possible conclusions are that she has purposefully disappeared of her own volition or, she's been kidnapped. 

And if the Police - who I'd assume have checked for an electronic signature - calls, emails, messages, credit card usage, cctv etc.. find nothing and if there's no evidence of a struggle, any blackmail, extortion, dodgy deals etc.. then the Police must be scratching their heads because they seem to have nothing to work from. 

It is extremely bizarre. 

True, and all good points.

As the days go on, the river thing seems increasingly unlikely, and I just don’t believe someone can purposefully disappear these days and go “off-grid”, especially with the level of surveillance, and digital footprint required to survive. Think about being tasked with going off-grid these days, wouldn’t last more than a day if you were lucky.

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

True, and all good points.

As the days go on, the river thing seems increasingly unlikely, and I just don’t believe someone can purposefully disappear these days and go “off-grid”, especially with the level of surveillance, and digital footprint required to survive. Think about being tasked with going off-grid these days, wouldn’t last more than a day if you were lucky.

Well the SGI guy's suggestion earlier today that her phone lying on the bench could possibly be a deliberate decoy fits in with your musings on how to break contact with the outside world - whether she's put it there, or someone else has put it there.   If they've found no trace underwater by now, it sounds like they could  move to that theory tomorrow.    

47 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Or they are distracting people whilst another more subtle bit of investigative work takes place. Wouldn’t be unrealistic to expect IT forensics are working through her electronic life.