Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Harry chatting shit on the Taliban with no access to intelligence, I’ll be amazed if he makes it to 2024!

He hates the press and the media yet has given them a lifetime of content to feed from 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m honestly gobsmacked nobody said “eh no mate don’t say that” 

Mind blowing someone has ok’d that. 
Hilarious tbh :lol: 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, jambopilms said:

There is nothing normal about Harry. Still an over priveliged twit the same as the rest. He is an will always be a royal at heart, expects special treatment everywhere he goes, including when a serving soldier.

It could have all settled down a couple of years ago but they wanted their pound of flesh and millions of dollars.

Of course there is nothing normal about Harold.  He is the worst type of spoiled rich kid.  No matter how much wealth and privilege he can't handle that he isn't numero uno and is behaving like the most schemey of schemey pricks,  Folk blame his Mrs for his behaviour.  She is just along for the ride.  He is the real wrong un.  

No love for the Royals but in terms of arseholery only the sweaty nonce gets a lower rating for me.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Of course there is nothing normal about Harold.  He is the worst type of spoiled rich kid.  No matter how much wealth and privilege he can't handle that he isn't numero uno and is behaving like the most schemey of schemey pricks,  Folk blame his Mrs for his behaviour.  She is just along for the ride.  He is the real wrong un.  

No love for the Royals but in terms of arseholery only the sweaty nonce gets a lower rating for me.

Thing is imagine coming from this background…this is the problem with Britain as a whole. For some reason we let these people run the gaff. We’ve been programmed to believe they know best :lol: 
Listening to Sunak the other day going on about what he wants etc it was laughable. His life is amazing because he’s got more money than a horse could shite. 
It’s not Harry’s fault at all. I mean **** him and all his inbred relations but he has no idea whatsoever. 
I want him to keep this coming tbh😂

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Thing is imagine coming from this background…this is the problem with Britain as a whole. For some reason we let these people run the gaff. We’ve been programmed to believe they know best :lol: 
Listening to Sunak the other day going on about what he wants etc it was laughable. His life is amazing because he’s got more money than a horse could shite. 
It’s not Harry’s fault at all. I mean **** him and all his inbred relations but he has no idea whatsoever. 
I want him to keep this coming tbh😂

I just can't get the lack of self awareness.  A massively over privileged arsehole living in an absolute fantasy world. Save the planet, while jetting over the world, persecuted despite living off the family name and (tax payer) silver. 'War hero' who greets about being put on his arse by his brother even although he insists he could kick his arse if he really wanted to and a whole host of high profile lies on Oprah Winfrey even although he wants privacy,  It takes some doing to give the Daily Nazi and Piers effing Morgan look credible but the laddie has achieved that.  Hats off to him. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I just can't get the lack of self awareness.  A massively over privileged arsehole living in an absolute fantasy world. Save the planet, while jetting over the world, persecuted despite living off the family name and (tax payer) silver. 'War hero' who greets about being put on his arse by his brother even although he insists he could kick his arse if he really wanted to and a whole host of high profile lies on Oprah Winfrey even although he wants privacy,  It takes some doing to give the Daily Nazi and Piers effing Morgan look credible but the laddie has achieved that.  Hats off to him. 

I’m no fan of the royals but this is pretty good stuff I’ll admit myself, im

enjoying the circus :lol: 

I haven’t watched the Oprah interview or his Netflix thing so maybe I’m unaware of certain claims or whatever so I’m posting uninformed. 
I want him to keep or coming though😂

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I haven’t watched the Oprah interview or his Netflix thing so maybe I’m unaware of certain claims or whatever so I’m posting uninformed. 

TBF I only saw news reports of the Oprah stuff but a lot of the shite they spouted was discredited by pretty much everybody. 

The ginger prick should be happy that he is rich, privileged and married to a really tidy lassie.  If she is a dangerous narc find some other tidy lassie because there will be plenty queueing up for a millionaire ginger, war hero with a royal title.

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It's really astonishing stuff.

For generations the royals hid all their shenanigans behind tightly closed curtains but now, just like the Wizard of Oz, the curtains have been pulled back and their many faults are being exposed.

And it's ugly.  Pathetic and ugly.

Ignore all the pomp and circumstance, the Windsors are a deeply flawed family desperately clinging to a life of incredible privilege.

And they're all dimwits.  Harry is as thick as, and he needs to grow a pair.

38 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It’s going to end with him finally admitting his real father is James Hewitt. 

And that the rest of them are lizards. 

jack D and coke
34 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's really astonishing stuff.

For generations the royals hid all their shenanigans behind tightly closed curtains but now, just like the Wizard of Oz, the curtains have been pulled back and their many faults are being exposed.

And it's ugly.  Pathetic and ugly.

Ignore all the pomp and circumstance, the Windsors are a deeply flawed family desperately clinging to a life of incredible privilege.

And they're all dimwits.  Harry is as thick as, and he needs to grow a pair.

I don’t find it ugly or pathetic tbh, I’m unsure what I feel about it all. 
It’s unambiguous to say I don’t care, I’ve grown up here so this garbage has been beaten into me. My family is away with the goalie on Britain etc. 

I don’t care for this institution at all I just hope this starts the bonfire tbh.

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t find it ugly or pathetic tbh, I’m unsure what I feel about it all. 
It’s unambiguous to say I don’t care, I’ve grown up here so this garbage has been beaten into me. My family is away with the goalie on Britain etc. 

I don’t care for this institution at all I just hope this starts the bonfire tbh.

I completely understand. 

The royal family can trace it's roots back over a 1,000 years, so that's how long the poor citizens of the realm have been taught that the royal family are superior.  A thousand years of propaganda can have a long-lasting effect. I doubt things will change any time soon.

There's a compliant media that's supportive of the royal family, and a Buckingham Palace PR machine second to none. But just think of recent years ... Andrew accused of child rape (paid off), Fergie's toes, the entire Diana saga, Charlie's admitted adultery, the Queen's 'annus horribilis', and recent charges of racism from yon American actress.  At what point do the good citizens of the UK start to question the value of the swarm of privileged palace-dwellers?

The coronation will be a disgusting pantomime to me, two adulterers being crowned in a sacred place by church leaders, but it will be portrayed as a wonderful, joyous event, and most people in the UK will celebrate and won't give a second thought to the squandered millions of taxpayer's money in a nation where families are struggling.  That should be enough for most people to realise that any hopes for the demise of the Windsor family is wishful thinking.

Your bonfire isn't going to be lit.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I completely understand. 

The royal family can trace it's roots back over a 1,000 years, so that's how long the poor citizens of the realm have been taught that the royal family are superior.  A thousand years of propaganda can have a long-lasting effect. I doubt things will change any time soon.

There's a compliant media that's supportive of the royal family, and a Buckingham Palace PR machine second to none. But just think of recent years ... Andrew accused of child rape (paid off), Fergie's toes, the entire Diana saga, Charlie's admitted adultery, the Queen's 'annus horribilis', and recent charges of racism from yon American actress.  At what point do the good citizens of the UK start to question the value of the swarm of privileged palace-dwellers?

The coronation will be a disgusting pantomime to me, two adulterers being crowned in a sacred place by church leaders, but it will be portrayed as a wonderful, joyous event, and most people in the UK will celebrate and won't give a second thought to the squandered millions of taxpayer's money in a nation where families are struggling.  That should be enough for most people to realise that any hopes for the demise of the Windsor family is wishful thinking.

The media here…jeez

So much damage to everything. 

Hope springs eternal though I suppose.

4 hours ago, jonesy said:

It’s going to end with him finally admitting his real father is James Hewitt. 

Poppycock!

There is a striking resemblance (pear shape hied) between Cha and Harry, never James (square heid) and Harry.

Cha and Harry were never bonnie bairns, but James, well, he naturally cuts a fine dash...

0_a-super-recogni-934644.jpg

1 hour ago, OBE said:

Poppycock!

There is a striking resemblance (pear shape hied) between Cha and Harry, never James (square heid) and Harry.

Cha and Harry were never bonnie bairns, but James, well, he naturally cuts a fine dash...

0_a-super-recogni-934644.jpg

Was that drawn by a court room artist?

Lone Striker
12 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I completely understand. 

Fairly accurate assessment imo, Maple.   I think there was justifiable limited  media attention and public tolerance of the various Royal scandals largely out of genuine respect for the Queen, whose time on the throne had spanned the "stiff upper lip" / "Gawd bless you Ma'am"  post-war era right through to the modern day "anything goes"  Twatter/Farceboak addicted generation.

I'd like to think that some of today's mainstream media won't hold back publishing ROyal scandals and outrageous cost to taxpayers - whether they'll reflect the same love for Charles as they did for his  Maw  remains to be seen.  Him and Camilla both adulterers as you say, and both complicit in Diana's growing anguish & descent into depression - it was  despicable behaviour by Charles, and abusive men have been convicted in court for stuff like that.

Sadly, I think the next few years (maybe beyond that too) will see the media get huge mileage out of portraying a Harry v Wills  vendetta (soap opera), while the lives of millions of ordinary folk suffer in our drowning economy and NHS.

On 07/01/2023 at 00:44, Armageddon said:

Harry chatting shit on the Taliban with no access to intelligence, I’ll be amazed if he makes it to 2024!

*He hates the press and the media yet has given them a lifetime of content to feed from 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes, he has. That's the whole point. 

As for the wishful thinking of your first point. He's played a blinder, now they have to give him protection.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

20230108_063624.thumb.jpg.ffba705f031638cc228354168e8c1b45.jpg

That's quite the headline when you've got an actual nonce in the Royal Family. 

Isn’t that the story, he asked Andrew to babysit?

That thing you do

Im torn between Harold keeping this going for bantz and wishing it would all **** off.

Daily mail online has 15 or more articles on it.

Tories loving Harolds taliban exploits mean they can continue eroding our rights while we are distracted

That thing you do
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Yes, he has. That's the whole point. 

As for the wishful thinking of your first point. He's played a blinder, now they have to give him protection.

That was what I thought too.

Double down on funding protection by creating a threat.

Not sure if Pen Farthing the dog rescuer or the Taliban are the bigger threat.

Greta should do their social media. 

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

20230108_063624.thumb.jpg.ffba705f031638cc228354168e8c1b45.jpg

That's quite the headline when you've got an actual nonce in the Royal Family. 

The Express is beyond parody.

periodictabledancer
On 07/01/2023 at 03:02, Maple Leaf said:

At what point do the good citizens of the UK start to question the value of the swarm of privileged palace-dwellers?

It's  been happening since the days of Queen Victoria - the monarchy was deeply unpopular then .

In recent years , You only have to look back to the furore over Big  Ears & Cammilla and the public mood then. It was very hostile. 

My old man used to say he didn't have a problem with the royals per se , it was "all the hangers on".

And these parasite "hangers on" are out in force trying to convinvce  everyone what a force for good theroyals  are : a totally dysfunctional bunch, who if they lived on a council estate , would be slaughtered in the media. But they're royals so we ought to treat them like gods, apparently. 

He clearly values privacy and security, the whole reason he left.

Releasing a tell all book, Netflix series and a raft of media interviews to publicise them absolutely screams please respect my privacy.

And **** the privacy of the rest of your family their privacy doesn't matter, only Harry's privacy is important 

periodictabledancer
18 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

He clearly values privacy and security, the whole reason he left.

Releasing a tell all book, Netflix series and a raft of media interviews to publicise them absolutely screams please respect my privacy.

And **** the privacy of the rest of your family their privacy doesn't matter, only Harry's privacy is important 

When did he say this ? 

38 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

When did he say this ? 

Well by releasing a tell all book, revealing all sorts of family business without their consent screws over their right to be private.

36 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Well by releasing a tell all book, revealing all sorts of family business without their consent screws over their right to be private.

That's probably the biggest irony of all, a guy who moans about his right to privacy, revealing the details of private family meetings and thereby deliberately ignoring the privacy of others.

Don't give a toss about the royal family but, if the right wing press is up in arms about this, then go on Harry I say

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, That thing you do said:

Im torn between Harold keeping this going for bantz and wishing it would all **** off.

Daily mail online has 15 or more articles on it.

Tories loving Harolds taliban exploits mean they can continue eroding our rights while we are distracted

His actual real name is Henry. Harry was the 'pet' name his mum gave him

periodictabledancer
24 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Don't give a toss about the royal family but, if the right wing press is up in arms about this, then go on Harry I say

This, an endless stream of amusement that fair brightens up my day.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

Which is PRECISELY what the royal fam has been doing by briefing against H&M to the London media.  For years. Seriously, what do you think these "royal correspondents" in the media are doing all day long ? Who do you think THEIR sources are ? Or are you genuinely telling us the royal family (including his own brother) don't leak to the media - and very specifically. 

But when H tells his side of the story people lose their minds. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

On 06/01/2023 at 13:49, The Real Maroonblood said:

:laugh2:

A few on here getting their knickers in a twist. 

That’s one of the best bits about the whole thing :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

But when H tells his side of the story people lose their minds. 

Sells his side of the story. Do you think he would have bothered if he wasn't making millions 

periodictabledancer

Imagine the outcry if H  was pissing money away like this -

The financials for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s contentious Caribbean tour have been revealed, showing that the couple burned through more than C$350,000 in travel alone.

The details were published Thursday in the Sovereign Grant report, the Royal Family’s annual financial document. The trip, which took place over eight days in March,      was the most expensive         of all tours taken by members of the Royal Family in the last fiscal year. 

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Sells his side of the story. Do you think he would have bothered if he wasn't making millions 

I couldn't give a toss what he thinks, what he says or what he gets paid. But it's obviously an issue for you.

In the meantime, he's being slaughtered in the UK media by repeated leaks from his own family. The one that says "never explain, never complain".  

3 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I couldn't give a toss what he thinks, what he says or what he gets paid. But it's obviously an issue for you.

In the meantime, he's being slaughtered in the UK media by repeated leaks from his own family. The one that says "never explain, never complain".  

Ok, but he is selling stories of his own family to make money, whilst moaning about privacy and media intrusion. 

periodictabledancer
9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Ok, but he is selling stories of his own family to make money, whilst moaning about privacy and media intrusion. 

You seem unable (or unwilling) to accept  - he's RESPONDING to years of leaks from his own family , incluing his own brother , of the most intimate and personal nature. The public didn't object to that.

But when he responds in kind he's is completely vilified for it ? As though he's the ONLY one betraying his family and their secrets ? 

His right to privacy and to speak out against press intrusion (not just for him but for what his late mum suffered) is not incompatible with his right to freedom of speech. A right he's exercising LONG after his own family have been doing exactly the same while pretending they never do so. 

The Mighty Thor
41 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The financials for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s contentious Caribbean tour have been revealed, showing that the couple burned through more than C$350,000 in travel alone.

The details were published Thursday in the Sovereign Grant report, the Royal Family’s annual financial document. The trip, which took place over eight days in March,      was the most expensive         of all tours taken by members of the Royal Family in the last fiscal year. 

Aye but Kate got to look at black people through a chain fence and they both got to do a 19th cosplay in a vintage land rover surveying their subjects.

You can't put a price on that shit. 

JudyJudyJudy
54 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Disgusting . Need rid of them all 

32 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

You seem unable (or unwilling) to accept  - he's RESPONDING to years of leaks from his own family , incluing his own brother , of the most intimate and personal nature. The public didn't object to that.

But when he responds in kind he's is completely vilified for it ? As though he's the ONLY one betraying his family and their secrets ? 

His right to privacy and to speak out against press intrusion (not just for him but for what his late mum suffered) is not incompatible with his right to freedom of speech. A right he's exercising LONG after his own family have been doing exactly the same while pretending they never do so. 

Yes he’s got every right to respond . Good on him . 

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye but Kate got to look at black people through a chain fence and they both got to do a 19th cosplay in a vintage land rover surveying their subjects.

You can't put a price on that shit. 

She’s a stepford wife 

Some people just won't have a bad word said about the royal family... even when it comes from someone in the family!! The worship of these people because of the specific bloodline they're from is astonishing and, although Harry is one of them, all power to him if he brings them down!

54 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Well in that case is it just his freedom of speech that matters, he can't have full on tantrums about leaks if it's all about free speech.

Making money from airing their dirty washing in public. He wanted out, he got out but he want to make money from it too. 

Harry has made good use of the media over the years as did his mother. Married a professional victim who doesn't speak to her family, now he is a professional victim who doesn't like his family 

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Well in that case is it just his freedom of speech that matters, he can't have full on tantrums about leaks if it's all about free speech.

Making money from airing their dirty washing in public. He wanted out, he got out but he want to make money from it too. 

Harry has made good use of the media over the years as did his mother. Married a professional victim who doesn't speak to her family, now he is a professional victim who doesn't like his family 

Are you a friend of the Markle family? 

the posh bit
On 07/01/2023 at 15:54, Lone Striker said:

Sadly, I think the next few years (maybe beyond that too) will see the media get huge mileage out of portraying a Harry v Wills  vendetta (soap opera), while the lives of millions of ordinary folk suffer in our drowning economy and NHS.

This. 

They're a disgusting distraction from a dying country. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

This. 

They're a disgusting distraction from a dying country. 

Sadly a lot of people think the royal family are superior.

Weird behaviour.

The Mighty Thor
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sadly a lot of people think the royal family are superior.

I'm watching a couple of thousand of them singing about them right now on my TV.

It's 2023. 

😂

As has been mentioned a number of times already, just because you don't like the horrible self obsessed victim Harry and Megan, doesn't automatically mean you love the royals.

On the other hand there is a number on this thread who don't like the royals so automatically love Harry and Megan despite being completely Royal, rich and over priveliged when it suited them.

The title of the book sums up the real problems behind the scenes for the pair of them, would not and could not accept not being number 1. That was only ever a problem when she arrived got her massive wedding, got world wide fame but realised she wasn't too dog. Harry grew up knowing where he was in the line and got far more freedom because of it.

Edited by jambopilms

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'm watching a couple of thousand of them singing about them right now on my TV.

It's 2023. 

😂

Muppets

Nucky Thompson
59 minutes ago, Fenwick said:

although Harry is one of them, all power to him if he brings them down!

He's more likely to have boosted their popularity rather than bring them down