The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wilf also slipped up yesterday which no one picked up on.

When appearing for breakfast they leave one to come in last with the murdered player leaving.

Cant remember who the surviving non murdered player was but when they came in another player said “is he the last one”

Wilf said yes then realised he’d cocked up and said something like “I assume anyway” to cover his tracks.

They really need to be more vigilant to those comments . 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather
On 17/12/2022 at 16:22, Vlad Magic said:

Wilf also slipped up yesterday which no one picked up on.

When appearing for breakfast they leave one to come in last with the murdered player leaving.

Cant remember who the surviving non murdered player was but when they came in another player said “is he the last one”

Wilf said yes then realised he’d cocked up and said something like “I assume anyway” to cover his tracks.

Wilf, in general, is really stupid. He thinks he's playing some intricate game but if one person other than Maddy turns on him, he's a goner.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Great episode!!

Certainly was . Amanda should never have trusted Wilf 

Surely if any them have a brain at all they will remember that wilf stirred the shit about Amanda therefore he more than likely know she was a traitor . It’s not rocket science . 

It really hasn't occurred to this mob that a successful traitor will be someone who doesn't act like a traitor.  Their 'strategy', up until last night, has been to look for the characteristics of a Bond villain.  And yet again, last night's final vote was critical - maximum dramatic effect... 

1 minute ago, Haken said:

It really hasn't occurred to this mob that a successful traitor will be someone who doesn't act like a traitor.  Their 'strategy', up until last night, has been to look for the characteristics of a Bond villain.  And yet again, last night's final vote was critical - maximum dramatic effect... 

I know . Thick as mince really 

I wonder if their mindsets will change now that they've found out Amanda was a traitor as she was on no one's radar until Wilf undermined her. 

It's going to come down to Maddie now. She's obviously been on to him since the start, but can he afford to kick her out as then the spotlight potentially falls on him... 

Edited by Aaron78

Samuel Camazzola
45 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Surely if any them have a brain at all they will remember that wilf stirred the shit about Amanda therefore he more than likely know she was a traitor . It’s not rocket science . 

Not as straightforward as that. 

Keep in mind that they are there for approx three weeks spending 12 hours+ in each others company each day. Clever editing for an hourly programme can send out whatever message the producers wish. 

4 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

I wonder if their mindsets will change now that they've found out Amanda was a traitor as she was on no one's radar until Wilf undermined her. 

It's going to come down to Maddie now. She's obviously been on to him since the start, but can he afford to kick her out as then the spotlight potentially falls on him... 

Surely ! 

why didn’t the suspect her. ? Surely they know that the aim of the Game is to lie and be deceitful . 

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not as straightforward as that. 

Keep in mind that they are there for approx three weeks spending 12 hours+ in each others company each day. Clever editing for an hourly programme can send out whatever message the producers wish. 

That’s true too . We don’t know every conversation which took place and so editing clearly follows a narrative for each show 

Samuel Camazzola
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That’s true too . We don’t know every conversation which took place and so editing clearly follows a narrative for each show 

It's similar to the Apprentice where a lot of the mundane stuff will be chopped and some can be portrayed based on a build up of a handful of comments and actions. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

It's similar to the Apprentice where a lot of the mundane stuff will be chopped and some can be portrayed based on a build up of a handful of comments and actions. 

Yes . 👍 they have to edit it ti build audience suspense or it wouldn’t be worth watching so even more kudos to Amanda for being so convincing 24/7 . 

Samuel Camazzola
13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes . 👍 they have to edit it ti build audience suspense or it wouldn’t be worth watching so even more kudos to Amanda for being so convincing 24/7 . 

Her slip up regarding Theo wasn't going to go in-noticed. From what was shown during Wilf's discussion with half the group, he had to go for Amanda if he didn't vote for Aaron. He'd have had questions raised about him if he had voted for someone else. 

6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Her slip up regarding Theo wasn't going to go in-noticed. From what was shown during Wilf's discussion with half the group, he had to go for Amanda if he didn't vote for Aaron. He'd have had questions raised about him if he had voted for someone else. 

Yes true . I suppose it’s rather different for the audience as we know who the traitors are so we know quite clearly they are lying etc , the faithful don’t . I know that sounds rather obvious 

I liked what Keiron said the other day when they were all in the room discussion “ the traitors “ then a light bulb moment from him and the others that they were also in the room with them too . It’s All very interesting psychology 

I wonder if Wilf's reaction to Amanda being banished last night was noticed.

Does it not also put Keiron in a strong position as a traitor, assuming he accepts (no option really).

He can still finger Wilf and no-one will really suspect him, or will they,? They will know another Traitor is in their midst.

I'm as shit as the rest of them at this :vrface:

Have only just caught up on episodes so have been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers.

I thought Kieran's reaction to Amos going was really over the top for a "geezer" so wouldn't be surprised if there is something about him in real life we do not know yet. Would also possibly make a great twist now that he is obliged to be a traitor.

I also thought Matt was possibly set up by the production team telling him that Alex was really into him as well so as to encourage all the "wife-material" stuff.

John was an utter welt.

9 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Have only just caught up on episodes so have been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers.

I thought Kieran's reaction to Amos going was really over the top for a "geezer" so wouldn't be surprised if there is something about him in real life we do not know yet. Would also possibly make a great twist now that he is obliged to be a traitor.

I also thought Matt was possibly set up by the production team telling him that Alex was really into him as well so as to encourage all the "wife-material" stuff.

John was an utter welt.

Very  cynical , However I still feel there will be an almighty plot twist to come . Like there hasn’t been already . I’ve honestly loved this show . 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Very  cynical , However I still feel there will be an almighty plot twist to come . Like there hasn’t been already . I’ve honestly loved this show . 

I have always been cynical about how they put together TV shows Judy since the halcyon days of Pro-Celebrity Golf many years ago. One old geezer from our club had gone to a filming (I think they used to use Turnberry quite a lot) and one of the celebs actually managed to have a very long putt for an eagle on a par 5. They made him take it over and over again till he finally got it in and showed that putt on the final edit, with Peter Allis congratulating him on getting an "eagle" to boot!

Just now, CostaJambo said:

I have always been cynical about how they put together TV shows Judy since the halcyon days of Pro-Celebrity Golf many years ago. One old geezer from our club had gone to a filming (I think they used to use Turnberry quite a lot) and one of the celebs actually managed to have a very long putt for an eagle on a par 5. They made him take it over and over again till he finally got it in and showed that putt on the final edit, with Peter Allis congratulating him on getting an "eagle" to boot!

Yes I can see what u mean ! 

Just now, The Hogfather said:

****ing hell they're all so ridiculously stupid.

Hannah and Meryl are as thick as pig shit. What is Hannahs obsession with Wilf not being a traitor ? She will literally hear nothing bad about him / 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hannah and Meryl are as thick as pig shit. What is Hannahs obsession with Wilf not being a traitor ? She will literally hear nothing bad about him / 

As much as I hate Wilf, the look on both their gormless faces if he wins would be priceless.

Just now, The Hogfather said:

As much as I hate Wilf, the look on both their gormless faces if he wins would be priceless.

Oh yes LOL 

1 minute ago, CostaJambo said:

Would love it if Hannah turns out to have had a brilliant game plan all along to see her home but I suspect that won't be the case!

Nah shes too daft to play daft lol. 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nah shes too daft to play daft lol. 

You are probably right, she wasn't even voted second funniest despite claiming to be a comedian! Plus the massive head....

3 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

You are probably right, she wasn't even voted second funniest despite claiming to be a comedian! Plus the massive head....

She's awful. Her thinking style is all over the place. Her defence  of wilf is plain stalker type material. 

1 hour ago, The Hogfather said:

That's where I'm at now. I can't see anyway he loses but hannah in particular has peed me off. I guess that's the beauty of the 1st series though. People will actually start to understand the game and its pitfalls in future seasons. 

1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

That's where I'm at now. I can't see anyway he loses but hannah in particular has peed me off. I guess that's the beauty of the 1st series though. People will actually start to understand the game and its pitfalls in future seasons. 

I also have thought what it would be like as viewers if we didn’t know who the traitors were. 

Irrespective of our views of those taking part, it's been the one show on TV that I've really looked forward to watching each night it's on.  It's all set up for a bumper finale.

And Claudia's been great, too.  

2 hours ago, Haken said:

Irrespective of our views of those taking part, it's been the one show on TV that I've really looked forward to watching each night it's on.  It's all set up for a bumper finale.

And Claudia's been great, too.  

Yes I feel the same too. I was meant to be heading out tonight but delayed it till after 10 just to watch the finale lol 😂

11 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I also have thought what it would be like as viewers if we didn’t know who the traitors were. 

I think it might've been better, though it would mean that there would be no coverage of the traitor murder chats in order to keep their identity secret.

11 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

The Mole on Netflix hides the identity of the Mole from the viewers. I prefer The Traitors format though.

I never watch anything on TV, I don't have the attention span to watch anything at all. But this has been very enjoyable. So many idiots.

Looks good for Wilf as he has Hannah and Meryl kind of on his side, Aaron will still be looked at as the other possible Traitor.

Wilf could even stich up Kieron or just convice others to get Aaron out, then they'll prob declare all traitors gone.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the finale and hoping for a Traitor win.

10 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I never watch anything on TV, I don't have the attention span to watch anything at all. But this has been very enjoyable. So many idiots.

Looks good for Wilf as he has Hannah and Meryl kind of on his side, Aaron will still be looked at as the other possible Traitor.

Wilf could even stich up Kieron or just convice others to get Aaron out, then they'll prob declare all traitors gone.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the finale and hoping for a Traitor win.

Yeah I think Wilf will get Kieran voted out with help from his side kicks and then they will think all traitors gone and Wilf walks away with the cash himself. He’s not going to risk Kieran turning on him. 

14 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

What would happen if they caught all the traitors in the early days ?

The traitors have had the option to recruit as the game developed this series.

I assume if 2 were discovered early and in quick succession the producers would enable this feature of the game to be used sooner.

Basically engineering the game to last as long as it’s been planned for.

Just caught up, and absolutely love it. But, deary me! The first strategic reasoning they've had to vote a traitor off - that they've caught two women, so chances are the third is a man, all agreed- and they vote off another woman. 

:vrface:

Think Wilf has played this superbly. Hope he, or Aaron, go on to win it. 

Can’t wait for it tonight . Friend over to watch it too.  Glass of wine and nibbles too . Still feel there might be a wtf/ gotcha moment ? 😎

40 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Final tonight.

Been such a breath of fresh air from the usual Yuletide shite!!!

Really has