• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Old Tolbooth
58 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Agreed. Her wee side glances and general manner just rubs me up the wrong way.

She has no idea what's going on and has called out Wilf through sheer luck. Her reasoning is nonsense.

Her going round the table calling everyone out like she's got the whole thing sussed was funny though.

That was hilarious how wrong she was, and the way Meryl stood up to her was admirable too. 

49 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Have  you have ever seen " Life is sweet"  Its an incredible film with outstanding performances.  This scene is a masterclass in acting. 

That's powerful, I'll give that a watch at some point, thanks for posting 👍

15 hours ago, Shapes said:

Like a proud mum watching Will tonight :sob: Exactly the filthy tactic I play.

Need to remember that next time we are both Goons (Traitors) 

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

See I'm not sure they picked the correct Traitor, I think Maddy may have been decent as a couple are listening to her, the new guys for example, she could have cooled the Wilf chat and gone for someone else.  I'm amazed none of the Traitors have whispered in the ear of someone "I over heard a discussion between X & Y and they said they need to kill Z"  let that spread then kill the person you told it to.

Maddy would’ve been a great choice, if she took it, just to see her go full 180 on Wilf and try and convince others that he’s sound. Unless she just threw him under the bus straight away, which would also be pretty funny. I don’t think she’d take it though. 

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I can't take to Maddie at all, there's just something about her that I can't stand, she's nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is and she bases her selections on grasping at straws, she reminds me of the village idiot we have living near us too, which is completely shallow of me, but I think that's why I can't stick her :lol: 

The Welsh lass is playing an absolute blinder, I don't see how Wilf can win this unless he also chucks her under a bus. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think Amanda and wilf will go after each other now ! Maddy reminds me of Alison steadman, exactly the same voice 

If Wilf is stupid enough to go after Amanda, he’s a goner. She’s had zero suspicion on her so far so it wouldn’t take much for her to just oust him at a round table. 

38 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

That was hilarious how wrong she was, and the way Meryl stood up to her was admirable too. 

That's powerful, I'll give that a watch at some point, thanks for posting 👍

It’s one of my favourite films , lots of humour in it too 

35 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

If Wilf is stupid enough to go after Amanda, he’s a goner. She’s had zero suspicion on her so far so it wouldn’t take much for her to just oust him at a round table. 

I think she's the only person to never have a nomination? Playing a blinder.

Siding with Wilf may yet prove her undoing though.

13 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

She needs to get shot of him . He’s a loose canon 

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

She seems pretty astute at this, I wouldn't be surprised to see her jettison him at some point soon. He's erratic and she probably knows he's ready to chuck her under the bus given half the chance.

13 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Just caught up with this. Watched all episodes over the last couple of days.

Good fun.

You should play our Mafia game over the festive period.

It’s basically the same game only played out here. Good guys, bad guys, rolls, lies, mental gymnastics.

14 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s basically the same game only played out here. Good guys, bad guys, rolls, lies, mental gymnastics.

I know, when it started before, I had no idea what the feck you were going on about.

I will maybe find time to look in the next time.

Just hope it is not like Secret ****ing Santa, it takes over my life for a week. :lol:

42 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I know, when it started before, I had no idea what the feck you were going on about.

I will maybe find time to look in the next time.

Just hope it is not like Secret ****ing Santa, it takes over my life for a week. :lol:

It does I’m afraid 🤣

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

How do you play that mafia game on this ? Do you need a PlayStation or such like ? 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How do you play that mafia game on this ? Do you need a PlayStation or such like ? 

Absolutely not - if you've posted that ⬆️ then you've got everything you need.

Here's a recent one - there may be a bit of in-jokery or the like but every one of us have been a new player at some point.

It's definitely more entertaining if you get involved, though.

Edited by Boof

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Absolutely not - if you've posted that ⬆️ then you've got everything you need.

Here's a recent one - there may be a bit of in-jokery or the like but every one of us have been a new player at some point.

It's definitely more entertaining if you get involved, though.

another game where i was killed off early :facepalm:

Just blasted through a similar show on Netflix called The Mole.

Worth a watch if you enjoy this. It doesn't have quite the same level of arguing and backstabbing though. It also does that annoying thing all American reality shows seem to do where they have 'confession' type interviews with the contestants where they are speaking in present tense despite the fact it was clearly recorded later than the scenes they are cut in to.

The Hogfather
13 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Just blasted through a similar show on Netflix called The Mole.

Worth a watch if you enjoy this. It doesn't have quite the same level of arguing and backstabbing though. It also does that annoying thing all American reality shows seem to do where they have 'confession' type interviews with the contestants where they are speaking in present tense despite the fact it was clearly recorded later than the scenes they are cut in to.

We watched The Mole as well, didn't think it was as good as The Traitors. Not sure what the point of The Mole is when they're potentially doing themselves out of money by sabotaging the tasks. They didn't turn out to be who I thought it was going to be :laugh: 

11 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

We watched The Mole as well, didn't think it was as good as The Traitors. Not sure what the point of The Mole is when they're potentially doing themselves out of money by sabotaging the tasks. They didn't turn out to be who I thought it was going to be :laugh: 

The Mole wasn't going for the prize cash, they'll have been on set money from the producers.

They had no way to win, as they couldn't let them guess the most correct answers about themselves.

They probably got a bonus based on how much they managed to take off from the prize money.

Edited by Ray Gin

They nearly had Wilf in the last episode.

Then they moved on to Rayan and Maddie instead.

Maddie's accent:eek: she mentioned her TV acting roles, but never mentioned being Boceys wife in OFAH.

The Hogfather

Also surprised Alex didn’t take them up on their offer. Would’ve given her a serious advantage because no-one is looking at her now and she’d know the entire board. 

Think the two traitors have missed a trick not killing Maddy though. She’s been on Wilf for days and now she’s at Meryls throat, it would have been a great time to bump her off and avoid as much suspicion. 

Samuel Camazzola

Good move if they get rid of Amos this week. Should have been the other returnee last week but can understand them trying the recruitment attempt. 

Maddy and the old dear look to be raising suspicions amongst others therefore their time at the round table could be soon. 

The Hogfather

I can see why some might be getting tired of Maddy now. She’s busy flinging around accusations without any actual evidence. It seems like it’s starting to grate on the others now. She’s only managed to pick out Wilf out of sheer dumb luck. 

Samuel Camazzola
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I saw the trailer a few days ago better name for a drama than a quiz show 

It's not a quiz. 

The Hogfather
7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I saw the trailer a few days ago better name for a drama than a quiz show 

Didn’t really watch the trailer if you think it’s a quiz show. 

They should cull the Amos as a threat to Maddie, then let the rest turn on her, she's recruiting so break it early.  They used Amanda as a "You're a Faithful, who do you think is a Traitor?" 

The wee lassie with the barrels was superb, cute as anything.

Hagar the Horrible

The thing about Maddy ius she talks over people, her days are numbered, she will be voted out because she is getting on peoples goat, regardless if she is seen as a traiter or not,  First person to go not as a traitor just because she is a pain

48 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The thing about Maddy ius she talks over people, her days are numbered, she will be voted out because she is getting on peoples goat, regardless if she is seen as a traiter or not,  First person to go not as a traitor just because she is a pain

Think the best strategy is to try and keep oneself under the radar.. Dont say much etc. Andrea did for a time and a few others. Maddy is noising up the group.  

42 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Amanda needs to kiss wilf 

That would be awesome if she did 😁, my fear is when it goes down to finer margins he is more likely to turn on her than she would on him. 

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

That would be awesome if she did 😁, my fear is when it goes down to finer margins he is more likely to turn on her than she would on him. 

I gasped when they both kissed each other as I thought that meant they might get the chop !  but i saw the preview for the next programme and they are still in it.  I think Maddy should have gone for the money.  Shes on borrowed time. 

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I gasped when they both kissed each other as I thought that meant they might get the chop !  but i saw the preview for the next programme and they are still in it.  I think Maddy should have gone for the money.  Shes on borrowed time. 

When Kieran and Amos were reintroduced, Claudia said that the only way someone could leave the game would be through banishment or murder. I'm wondering if she'd have pocketed the cash, stayed but would then have had a (bigger) target on her back. 

I suspect more tempting offers will be put to players to see their decisions. 

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Claudia said that the only way someone could leave the game would be through banishment or murder

Thats true but I suppose they can change the rules whenever they want. 

The Hogfather

Just started tonights episode, without giving anything away, Wilf is such a bellend. I'll genuinely be so annoyed if he gets anywhere near the final.

Samuel Camazzola

It's built up nicely for the final three episodes. 

Unless there is a recruitment, it's inevitable that one of the traitors will be outed soon. 

Have to say that Claudia has been a great choice of host. 

11 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Unless there is a recruitment, it's inevitable that one of the traitors will be outed soon. 

I couldn’t predict it.

Its going to be a really interesting end though.

Pretty sure there will be a traitor on traitor move soon though. Who flinches first type scenario.

Cant wait. It’s been brilliant!

12 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

I couldn’t predict it.

Its going to be a really interesting end though.

Pretty sure there will be a traitor on traitor move soon though. Who flinches first type scenario.

Cant wait. It’s been brilliant!

Yes cant wait till ending either. I think Amanda is started to struggle. She may be suspected. Wilf for some reason isnt suspected. I think Aaron Andrea Meryl and Maddy will get murdered and the rest left to fight it out 

Samuel Camazzola

If there isn't another trust game played where someone could pocket cash, this could keep it fresh for a second series. The players can only be eliminated by murder or banishment therefore playing the outcome now to someone who wants the cash will remove the tension in future games. 

Unless they change things next time... 

7 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

playing the outcome now to someone who wants the cash will remove the tension in future games. 

what do you mean ? 

Samuel Camazzola
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

what do you mean ? 

The players don't seem to realise you can only exit the game by two ways. If Maddy was to take the cash earlier in the week, she wouldn't leave the game. 

Once this 'twist' is revealed, the same couldn't be carried out again. The surprise element woukd be gone. 

47 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Maddy was to take the cash earlier in the week, she wouldn't leave the game. 

Well we actually dont know if that would have happened as she didn't take the money. Remember the producers of the game can change the rules as and when they like.  

Samuel Camazzola
30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well we actually dont know if that would have happened as she didn't take the money. Remember the producers of the game can change the rules as and when they like.  

Claudia has specified on a couple of occasions about the only way a player can leave the game. 👍 

She was on the radio and stated the same. 

4 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Claudia has specified on a couple of occasions about the only way a player can leave the game. 👍 

She was on the radio and stated the same. 

Ok fair enough. Sorry not wantin to argue about it . Loving the show . I’m even off this whilst it’s on lol 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes cant wait till ending either. I think Amanda is started to struggle. She may be suspected. Wilf for some reason isnt suspected. I think Aaron Andrea Meryl and Maddy will get murdered and the rest left to fight it out 

Amanda has finally made a mistake and its a whopper. You don't go from saying someone is your 100% trusted to banishing them the next day ffs. Lots of eyes on her now and Wilf is ready to pounce on it too.

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Amanda has finally made a mistake and its a whopper. You don't go from saying someone is your 100% trusted to banishing them the next day ffs. Lots of eyes on her now and Wilf is ready to pounce on it too.

Yes I was surprised Hannah noticed that as she is generally thick as two short planks but good on her . It’s inevitable that Amanda or wilf will turn on each other As the less traitors the more money in the jackpot .

Wilf also slipped up yesterday which no one picked up on.

When appearing for breakfast they leave one to come in last with the murdered player leaving.

Cant remember who the surviving non murdered player was but when they came in another player said “is he the last one”

Wilf said yes then realised he’d cocked up and said something like “I assume anyway” to cover his tracks.