• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

:lol:

Got Greedy, cost himself 50k. Reckon he'd have won if he stuck with Kieran. Nae luck.

If he hadn't thrown his wee tantrum and put an ultimatum on the others, he'd have made it. His own lack of savvy cost him big time.

1 minute ago, The Hogfather said:

If he hadn't thrown his wee tantrum and put an ultimatum on the others, he'd have made it. His own lack of savvy cost him big time.

I reckon Aaron was still going to opt for another vote regardless of that.

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

I reckon Aaron was still going to opt for another vote regardless of that.

You could well be right. I'm not sure he would've been strong enough to turn Hannah if it weren't for Wilf losing the plot.

I hope the winners all thank Kieran as they would have got f all without him saying his bit. Hannah’s face when the penny dropped was funny. 

Been critical of Hannah but the penny finally dropped so good on her. Meryl still was hopeless . Aaron not bad.  Why did they not opt for another banishment ?  Strange. 

Really brilliant tv though. Literally glued to my seat watching it. :) 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

YAS Kieran. What a power move. I was actually bawling my eyes out at the thought of Aaron going home empty handed :sob:

Expertly done. Wilf underestimated him big time.

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

YAS Kieran. What a power move. I was actually bawling my eyes out at the thought of Aaron going home empty handed :sob:

aye he is a good lad so happy he got some of the cash 

18 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:lol:

Got Greedy, cost himself 50k. Reckon he'd have won if he stuck with Kieran. Nae luck.

and over reacted like deck all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Yeah that little comment was very clever. Nothing too crazy, but he knew what was going on so he had time to think about it. Just sowing seeds... 

Thats one of the best last episodes of a TV series I've watched in a while. Absolutely engrossing. 

That’s the best TV I’ve watched in ages. Admittedly the bar is low however that whole program was brilliant!

The ending nail biting.

Fair play Kieran for stitching up Wilf at the end.

Next one will be really interesting.

Samuel Camazzola

Great series. Perfect run of 12 episodes and with three a week, the anticipation of the following week's programmes was high. 

It was such a good finish, I was expecting that Salt Bae weirdo to appear and ruin everything! 

The choice of banishment or taking the money was genius thinking by the producers of it. Particularly as they werent allowed to really discuss it too. 

13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Great series. Perfect run of 12 episodes and with three a week, the anticipation of the following week's programmes was high. 

It was such a good finish, I was expecting that Salt Bae weirdo to appear and ruin everything! 

Yes it was  " old school" tv where one had to wait until the next day and then next week for the next episodes unlike the binge society we have become.  I feel that the anticipation and the excitement waiting for each episode was great. 

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes it was  " old school" tv where one had to wait until the next day and then next week for the next episodes unlike the binge society we have become.  I feel that the anticipation and the excitement waiting for each episode was great. 

Used to get that with '24' and 'Lost' (when it was in its infancy). The Traitors has definitely become a water cooler topic for everyone. 

Big praise to Claudia too. Excellent host! 

4 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Used to get that with '24' and 'Lost' (when it was in its infancy). The Traitors has definitely become a water cooler topic for everyone. 

Big praise to Claudia too. Excellent host! 

Yes she’s been great too . Best show this year . Next season might not be so good as contestants might be more wide to the game playing , and antics of contestants . Trust no one ! Go by that Rule 

Edge of the seat stuff and happy for the three who won.

Although I'm surprised by just how much Kieran got away with saying at the round table. They made a big deal earlier in the series about traitors not revealing each other, and his 'parting present' comment was as close as you can get without actually saying 'he too is a traitor'. 

9 hours ago, Trajan said:

Edge of the seat stuff and happy for the three who won.

Although I'm surprised by just how much Kieran got away with saying at the round table. They made a big deal earlier in the series about traitors not revealing each other, and his 'parting present' comment was as close as you can get without actually saying 'he too is a traitor'. 

Agree with this.

Not sure dropping a bomb as you are leaving is in the spirit of the game, basically having a tantrum. It would have ruined the show if it been allowed earlier in the process.

3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Agree with this.

Not sure dropping a bomb as you are leaving is in the spirit of the game, basically having a tantrum. It would have ruined the show if it been allowed earlier in the process.

It's called The Traitors, it was absolutely in the spirit of the game.

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It's called The Traitors, it was absolutely in the spirit of the game.

Yep  i agree. That cant Wilf played a blinder of a game though but fell at the last hurdle. 

Kieran played it spot on and is exactly what I've have done in his position. If Wilf and Kieran had stuck together they'd have probably won it.

A lesson for those involved in future series.

25 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Kieran played it spot on and is exactly what I've have done in his position. If Wilf and Kieran had stuck together they'd have probably won it.

A lesson for those involved in future series.

Yep.  I also think the bigger lesson is Trust NO ONE 

Forgot to get back on this.

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

There was 3 traitors, forgotten first girls name and then Amanda.

Keiron was outed. But surely the others should have enough thinking "hold on, Keiron could not have been a traitor on day 1, he was out of the game at that point"

Also thought it was off that Wilf was allowed to Keiron on and make another murder on the same session.

As I say, correct me if I am wrong.

33 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Forgot to get back on this.

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

There was 3 traitors, forgotten first girls name and then Amanda.

Keiron was outed. But surely the others should have enough thinking "hold on, Keiron could not have been a traitor on day 1, he was out of the game at that point"

I would have assumed that too, yeah.

Although there would always be the chance that Kieran was still sniping from the sidelines as a traitor throughout. That would have been pretty unfair though.

Edited by Ray Gin

• 4 weeks later...
Samuel Camazzola

All episodes of the US version are on the iPlayer just now. Same location (Ardross Castle), same format, 90% same tasks. Hosted by Alan Cumming who plays the role well. 

Only obvious difference is the players are staying at the castle (unless this is what the viewers are led to believe). 

Those who enjoyed the recent series will enjoy this although the surprise element of the tasks won't be there. We'll worth a watch. 🧐

thehibsareintheirbeds

Watched US version this week and really enjoyed it. Bit more loud and annoying at times with half the contestants US reality stars but same twists and turns and some brilliant characters. Such a good format 

Alan Cumming hamming it up as the host in his array of ridiculous tartan outfits gets a wee bit annoying.

There are some proper catfights with folk outright attacking each other a bit more than the UK version though.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Alan Cumming hamming it up as the host in his array of ridiculous tartan outfits gets a wee bit annoying.

He has always been nippy .  Quite talented stage actor though.

I havent watched it yet. I just struggle with loud Americans on tv shows :) 

• 5 months later...
Sex Panther
9 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Aussie edition now on iPlayer if anyone looking to revisit this format. 👍 

Just remembered I didn't finish the US one, which was getting a wee bit annoying, though still watchable. Aussie one decent enough SC?

Samuel Camazzola
52 minutes ago, Sex Panther said:

Just remembered I didn't finish the US one, which was getting a wee bit annoying, though still watchable. Aussie one decent enough SC?

Yeah, I'm onto episode two and invested. There has been enough breathing space since the UK one to appreciate it. 

Just finished the aussie version. It was good, better than the US one.

Weirdly one of the contestants was almost completely edited out of the show though.

Their name was mentioned 3 or 4 episodes in and I was like, wait...who tf is that?! First I'd heard of them.

Samuel Camazzola
On 15/07/2023 at 22:23, Ray Gin said:

Just finished the aussie version. It was good, better than the US one.

Weirdly one of the contestants was almost completely edited out of the show though.

Their name was mentioned 3 or 4 episodes in and I was like, wait...who tf is that?! First I'd heard of them.

I enjoyed it and thought the tasks were a bit more interesting. 

• 5 months later...
Samuel Camazzola

I'll not say much to avoid spoiling it for those yet to start this series or get up to speed. 

Pretty much has followed on from the first series. Well edited to make it a good watch. Having the first three episodes is ideal for indulging in a binge. 👍 

Armageddon
5 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'll not say much to avoid spoiling it for those yet to start this series or get up to speed. 

Pretty much has followed on from the first series. Well edited to make it a good watch. Having the first three episodes is ideal for indulging in a binge. 👍 

Loved episode 3! 2 moments especially, totally dramatic music and editing adds to it.

This boy hads a bit of the Zander Clark’s about him eh?

IMG_1234.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Yes I binged on it on Wednesday night . Without a spoiler I still can’t get over the fact of the group consensus that one person is a traitor then the other numpties just follow blindly ? 

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Loved episode 3! 2 moments especially, totally dramatic music and editing adds to it.

IMG_1234.jpeg

I find him a pain in the hoop 

Samuel Camazzola
29 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

IMG_1234.jpeg

Great episode. There is always a cringe when Scottish folk appear on these programmes! 😂 

The boy didn't take much to be triggered. 

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I find him a pain in the hoop 

He seems to have very clever way of playing things. However, only takes a couple to decide to go after the less obvious. 

Costanza

Only watched first 2 but why did no one call out Diane's logic for her reasoning at the round table?

I'd be banishing her for that alone and also for nipping my head.

GinRummy

Thought I was done with reality Tv but I like this. Tried the yank version but couldn’t hack it. Enjoyed the first three episodes of the latest Uk series. 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Great episode. There is always a cringe when Scottish folk appear on these programmes! 😂 

The boy didn't take much to be triggered. 

Oh my god that guy was a real wimp 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Only watched first 2 but why did no one call out Diane's logic for her reasoning at the round table?

I'd be banishing her for that alone and also for nipping my head.

She scares the shit out of me. She looks like a gp medical practice receptionist ! 😂