The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

old woman (who looks like Boris' dad) and the dwarf.

LOL your on the wind up surely ? LOL 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As with any group dynamics there will be a few people flying under the radar .  People like

Amanda  ( not one person has suspected her unlike fellow traitor Allysia ) 

Meryl ( the wee lassie) 

Andrea 

Maddy

Rayan (hopeless and brings nothing to the show) 

The rest are on the radar of the traitors#

Most  vulnerable to get the boot are Matt, Aaron. John, Fay, Ivan, Tom, Theo and Hannah 

I think Maddy is very smart and has already identified a traitor but is also keeping herself under the radar. I think Maddy will win it. 

Heres a list of the contestants:

The Traitors cast: Meet the contestants of Claudia Winkleman's show | Radio Times

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I noticed that too about the so called comedienne.  Zero humour from her. In fact the main whinger on it. Apart from Matt., 

Oh, Matt. Declaring some random bird he's only known for a couple of days, and who has been playing him for a mug, as the woman he wants to marry one day - and doing it on national telly. 

:vrface:

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh, Matt. Declaring some random bird he's only known for a couple of days, and who has been playing him for a mug, as the woman he wants to marry one day - and doing it on national telly. 

Oh i know. Made a real cant of himself.  Serious attachment issues he has. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Missus showed me a TikTok from her that suggests the two of them have split up. Wouldn't surprise me if Matt's tried to stick it on her as a result.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Tom is for the chop now . Irritating prick 

Apparently he reads people for a living! 😂 

clinton-baptiste.gif

4 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Apparently he reads people for a living! 😂 

clinton-baptiste.gif

He needs to go to spec savers then ! 😂

6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I suspect tonight it'll be Ivan out by the faithfuls. John out by the traitors. Alex left in along with Pinky so that everyone remains suspicious of them. 

The most surprising thing so far is that the angry obese lass is a comedienne. She's displayed zero wit, 4 episodes in. I suspect her comedy must be as good as the "world leading" magic man's cold reading abilities. 

Called it! :)

I reckon Matt will be murdered tonight, followed by Alex tomorrow. She probably would have went tonight if she wasn't in the shield group. The traitors will want rid of her as they won't expect her to be banished after Tom was revealed as a faithful.

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I reckon Matt will be murdered tonight, followed by Alex tomorrow. She probably would have went tonight if she wasn't in the shield group. The traitors will want rid of her as they won't expect her to be banished after Tom was revealed as a faithful.

Sounds highly likely. 

Anticipating a twist soon where someone could be recruited as an additional traitor. Possibly one of the returnees.. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Sounds highly likely. 

Anticipating a twist soon where someone could be recruited as an additional traitor. Possibly one of the returnees.. 

I reckon one of the guys that got added tonight would have been a traitor had the group not continually banished faithfuls.

With all 3 of them still in there I doubt they'll throw any more in.

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

I reckon one of the guys that got added tonight would have been a traitor had the group not continually banished faithfuls.

With all 3 of them still in there I doubt they'll throw any more in.

The traitors will know that they will be open to their names appearing at the round table more often now. They'll just need to do enough to avoid a pile on. 

Maddie was going after Wilf but seems like she may start gunning for Meryl. The traitors could play on that and also get rid of another through a murder. 

Watched the first 5 mins where they all meet each other on the platform/train and I have to say I hope every single one of them, apart from the old lady, gets 'mudered' the first nigfht!

31 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

And stop dressing in the dark! 😂 

The pink suit was def attention seeking 

31 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

And stop dressing in the dark! 😂 

w

45 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

👍👍

If they kill Matt will the group think Alex has done it since Tom was murdered??

Maddy I think has saved the finger pointing at Will as she’s now calling the wee lassie out, the wee lass will bite back 👌🏼

21 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

If they kill Matt will the group think Alex has done it since Tom was murdered??

Maddy I think has saved the finger pointing at Will as she’s now calling the wee lassie out, the wee lass will bite back 👌🏼

No I think most felt Tom was a waste of space so wanted rid of him either if he was a traitor or faithful . A few admitted they got taken in by Tom and his push to boot that guy out ( forgot his name lol ). Thinking more about it now they I think they ( the traitors) will keep Alex in as most think

she is a traitor so it helps the real traitors , takes the heat off them . But the followers don’t know that so will prob vote alex off , if she gets enough votes.  

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

20 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

That Aaron needs a shake like. Get a grip, man.

He’s a bit of a himbo 

Oh ya decker . That wilf took a gamble there . Snidely git . Either Amanda is smart by also realising allysa number was up or is stupid trusting wilf ? And why did they pick another traitor ? Means money split 3 ways 

Samuel Camazzola

Shaking it up a bit with today's choice. Makes good TV but personally I'd have just bumped off one of the guys that were reintroduced. 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Brutal from Wil tonight. :lol:

Smart though ! Maddy has got him rumbled . Wouldn’t surprise me at the next round table Amanda turns on him though 

27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Smart though ! Maddy has got him rumbled . Wouldn’t surprise me at the next round table Amanda turns on him though 

Especially now she potentially has a new partner in crime.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Especially now she potentially has a new partner in crime.

Yes she can mix it about wilf to Alex and since he’s already under suspicion they can go for him at the next round table ? Start the ball rolling against him . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes she can mix it about wilf to Alex and since he’s already under suspicion they can go for him at the next round table ? Start the ball rolling against him . 

I think they'll only turn on him if his name is still cropping up at the next meeting. I think he's probably  bought himself some time on that front though.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

I think they'll only turn on him if his name is still cropping up at the next meeting. I think he's probably  bought himself some time on that front though.

👍 yes it all depends who is allowed to start the discussion at the round table? Tonight Andrea ( Stanley Johnson ) started the pile on about allysa ! I wonder who will try to get their oar in first ? Wilf is probably best to try lay low. 

Brutal but clever from Wilf.  Amanda having the casting vote and opting for one of her fellow traitors could almost have been scripted.

9 minutes ago, Haken said:

Brutal but clever from Wilf.  Amanda having the casting vote and opting for one of her fellow traitors could almost have been scripted.

You know I would hate to think it is but there have been several times when the round table has went down to the wire 

33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You know I would hate to think it is but there have been several times when the round table has went down to the wire 

Same.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of look at the votes before they're filmed so that the most dramatic arrangement can be made.

14 minutes ago, Haken said:

Same.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of look at the votes before they're filmed so that the most dramatic arrangement can be made.

Maybe they edit it a certain way so it ends up like it does if that makes sense 

The Old Tolbooth
On 07/12/2022 at 17:08, Armageddon said:

Andrea

I'm A Celebrity: Which politicians have previously appeared as Matt Hancock  joins and how did it affect their career? - Stars and Style %

That's actually brilliant! :rofl: 

I love this show, I don't usually watch reality pish, but this one has me gripped, Wilf played a blinder last night and I think it's really smart bringing in the other traitor, she has nothing to lose and is a very smart lass. 

See I'm not sure they picked the correct Traitor, I think Maddy may have been decent as a couple are listening to her, the new guys for example, she could have cooled the Wilf chat and gone for someone else.  I'm amazed none of the Traitors have whispered in the ear of someone "I over heard a discussion between X & Y and they said they need to kill Z"  let that spread then kill the person you told it to.

The Old Tolbooth
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

See I'm not sure they picked the correct Traitor, I think Maddy may have been decent as a couple are listening to her, the new guys for example, she could have cooled the Wilf chat and gone for someone else.  I'm amazed none of the Traitors have whispered in the ear of someone "I over heard a discussion between X & Y and they said they need to kill Z"  let that spread then kill the person you told it to.

I can't take to Maddie at all, there's just something about her that I can't stand, she's nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is and she bases her selections on grasping at straws, she reminds me of the village idiot we have living near us too, which is completely shallow of me, but I think that's why I can't stick her :lol: 

The Welsh lass is playing an absolute blinder, I don't see how Wilf can win this unless he also chucks her under a bus. 

12 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Im

more amazed they don’t let things slip after a few drinks ? 

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

I can't take to Maddie at all, there's just something about her that I can't stand, she's nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is and she bases her selections on grasping at straws, she reminds me of the village idiot we have living near us too, which is completely shallow of me, but I think that's why I can't stick her :lol: 

The Welsh lass is playing an absolute blinder, I don't see how Wilf can win this unless he also chucks her under a bus. 

Aye I agree on Maddie, but she's close and I think people will maybe start to listen to her.

Andrea and Meryl haven't even been mentioned, Rayan is now getting some attention.  Absolutely zero attention on Aaron after his panic attack, I do wonder if Maddy could have helped get rid of a couple of others.

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I think Amanda and wilf will go after each other now ! Maddy reminds me of Alison steadman, exactly the same voice 

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think Amanda and wilf will go after each other now ! Maddy reminds me of Alison steadman, exactly the same voice 

Harsh on Alison, she has something about her :D 

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I just think she has similar voice . Alison is a fantastic actress 

Maddy sounds like Stacey Solomon to me.  I fear they're all just shite actors, maybe done like training videos all their life, and it's not real at all.

23 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Agreed. Her wee side glances and general manner just rubs me up the wrong way.

She has no idea what's going on and has called out Wilf through sheer luck. Her reasoning is nonsense.

Her going round the table calling everyone out like she's got the whole thing sussed was funny though.

26 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Have  you have ever seen " Life is sweet"  Its an incredible film with outstanding performances.  This scene is a masterclass in acting. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Her going round the table calling everyone out like she's got the whole thing sussed was funny though.

Maybe its a tactic she is using ? :)