The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

GinRummy
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh my god that guy was a real wimp 

His head just completely fell apart. Lost his shit in an epic way. 

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

His head just completely fell apart. Lost his shit in an epic way. 

It was his non commitment responses etc lol 

Costanza
17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She scares the shit out of me. She looks like a gp medical practice receptionist ! 😂

Copying a twitter comment here but she has all the air of a "I want to speak to the manager" person.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Copying a twitter comment here but she has all the air of a "I want to speak to the manager" person.

Oh yes !!! She’s scary as deck 

Armageddon
39 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Great episode. There is always a cringe when Scottish folk appear on these programmes! 😂 

The boy didn't take much to be triggered. 

That was absolutely mental how he’s flipped at the mildest trigger on earth 😂

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, Armageddon said:

That was absolutely mental how he’s flipped at the mildest trigger on earth 😂

Regarding Paul and Harry, felt they went far too early with their votes for Ash. Too close for that too potentially backfire. Especially with Miles now likely to question their trust. 

Bungalow Bill
17 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Regarding Paul and Harry, felt they went far too early with their votes for Ash. Too close for that too potentially backfire. Especially with Miles now likely to question their trust. 

I’m not sure. Straight off the bat she was a weak contestant. They see that and know she needs eliminated. 

Saying that, she’s 45 and living in a shared house, she’s desperate for the cash and probably not herself. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Bungalow Bill said:

I’m not sure. Straight off the bat she was a weak contestant. They see that and know she needs eliminated. 

Saying that, she’s 45 and living in a shared house, she’s desperate for the cash and probably not herself. 

I agree that she is/was looking weak (based on what the producers want us to see). Just seemed to be a huge gamble to go with the impulsive vote whilst there are no certainties the majority will follow. Time will tell though... 

Bungalow Bill
6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I agree that she is/was looking weak (based on what the producers want us to see). Just seemed to be a huge gamble to go with the impulsive vote whilst there are no certainties the majority will follow. Time will tell though... 

I was impressed the two traitors knew from a ‘look’ at each other what to do. 

I P Knightley

I've been putting off watching this as I'm not sure my nerves could stand another series of this show. Although I found it quite a decent concept last time round, the contestants were too far up themselves for my liking; with none of them realising that it's essentially just a guessing game (like Deal or no Deal) and that there's very little strategy to apply. 

I'm sure my weak will shall cave in and I'll spend however many episodes there are of it swearing at the daft, attention-seeking Fokkers.

Boozyuzi

My prediction for this week is that they drop a bomb shell of swapping out the Traitors for  3 or 4 new Traitors

Samuel Camazzola

After being fed three episodes at once last week, the daily drip from Wed to Friday is going to be tough. 

JudyJudyJudy
43 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

After being fed three episodes at once last week, the daily drip from Wed to Friday is going to be tough. 

I know ! I thought the next 2 episodes would be on iplayer  last night ! 

Samuel Camazzola
42 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I know ! I thought the next 2 episodes would be on iplayer  last night ! 

One night, three times a week is not enough to satisfy the demand. At least chuck the US one on the iplayer in the interim! 😂 

On 09/01/2024 at 17:30, Marvin said:

Isn't this show a 'live' variaton of mafia? 

Pretty much, with random tasks to build money thrown in between the sniping sessions.

On 05/01/2024 at 19:20, Costanza said:

I think she is brilliant, they will off her very soon.  Never seen the last last series but loving this

15 minutes ago, lou said:

I think she is brilliant, they will off her very soon.  Never seen the last last series but loving this

Tbh I didn't bother with 1st series. Started watching 2nd on iplayer and it's actually ok. 

1 hour ago, lou said:

Same here. Going to binge next 3 with my wife tmw evening.

I listened to the Rest Is Entertainment podcast which has had a good few observations on the show but according to Richard Osman,  Traitors Australia is the gold standard, so will likely get on to that at somepoint 

Edited by Costanza

I'd be flicking Anthony's (Drogba, hold on, hold on) ears constantly, I reckon I could get him to punch me if a contestant...:biggrin:

There have now been 2 supposed "psychics" on the show (I think the other was the Aussie version). Both were hopeless and consistently wrong. Weird that. 

37 minutes ago, OBE said:

I'd be flicking Anthony's (Drogba, hold on, hold on) ears constantly, I reckon I could get him to punch me if a contestant...:biggrin:

One of these guys who talks constantly and goes mad when you interrupt him but when it’s eventually your turn to talk he does nothing but interrupt. 

Samuel Camazzola

Interesting choice of attire from Charlotte for the catapult task... 

:interehjrling:

Hagar the Horrible
17 hours ago, Costanza said:

Same here. Going to binge next 3 with my wife tmw evening.

I listened to the Rest Is Entertainment podcast which has had a good few observations on the show but according to Richard Osman,  Traitors Australia is the gold standard, so will likely get on to that at somepoint 

Got to disagree, watched 2 episodes of the Oz one, looked like it was shot on the set of Crossroads Motel, and Benny was the host

I really don't think much of the traitors this year. Paul isn't as good as he thinks he is, although Miles and Harry seem to know what they're doing. Waiting for things to really start kicking off.

1 hour ago, Bender said:

I really don't think much of the traitors this year. Paul isn't as good as he thinks he is, although Miles and Harry seem to know what they're doing. Waiting for things to really start kicking off.

Harry is playing an absolute blinder. 

Heartsmad1874
20 hours ago, lou said:

Hoping she’s not gone before it somehow gets out Ross is her son. Last year when it came out Tom and Alex were keeping their relationship secret everyone turned on them so could be interesting to see if that happens again.

Really shocked that only Anthony and Jaz are properly questioning why Paul wasn’t murdered and Meg was especially when Paul always said he was a big character and was sure he’d be murdered if the traitors wanted to.

People this year don’t pick up on a lot of things that are being said.

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Harry is playing an absolute blinder. 

But surely they all should trust no one ! Trust no behaviours they display , like his fake tears after the guy got banished . Do not trust anyone ! 

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

But surely they all should trust no one ! Trust no behaviours they display , like his fake tears after the guy got banished . Do not trust anyone ! 

Yep but inevitably they’ll trust some more than others. If suspicion is on you last you’ve won or got very close to it. 

58 minutes ago, OBE said:

Anthony's toast...never saw that coming...:smartass:

They’ve just started voting for people they don’t like. Zack will be next. 

36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Zack n Jaz need to knock the top off a couple of beers...together...:thumbsup:

If they do, it could be shooglie peg time for Paul...

Edited by OBE

7 minutes ago, OBE said:

Zack n Jaz need to knock the top off a couple of beers...together...:thumbsup:

If they do, it could be shooglie peg time for Paul...

I hope so. Paul has a level of smugness about him that annoys me. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Not so smug when he won 10p on deal or no deal though 😆

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Yep 👍 

15 minutes ago, moshy said:

Not so smug when he won 10p on deal or no deal though 😆

😀 is that right enough. Fantastic. 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

The only player with any kind of theory that holds up is Jaz with Paul coming out of the dungeon and no-one wants to hear it. The rest are truly awful.

On 09/01/2024 at 18:59, I P Knightley said:

I've been putting off watching this as I'm not sure my nerves could stand another series of this show.

You need to sign up for the next Mafia game if you want a real-life nerve-shredding experience :lol: 

8 hours ago, Boof said:

You need to sign up for the next Mafia game if you want a real-life nerve-shredding experience :lol: 

I'd ease him in gently and not demand screenshots of his whereabouts etc 

Dawnrazor

Has anyone else googled the bursds to see if they have an Onlyfans?

9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Has anyone else googled the bursds to see if they have an Onlyfans?

You trying to get a better look at the Lesbian's fake diddies?

Dawnrazor
Just now, moshy said:

You trying to get a better look at the Lesbian's fake diddies?

Any diddies pal!

Was gutted to see Diane go, she was good telly, I am amazed by how they all fawn over Paul, a couple are on to him but will be shot down

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, lou said:

Was gutted to see Diane go, she was good telly, I am amazed by how they all fawn over Paul, a couple are on to him but will be shot down

Looks like Evie has twigged him and Harry will be ready to go for him if he knows he becomes the main target.