The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

Liking the idea. Played Mafia with a bunch of guys on here and there are similarities.

Think this could be a good show so starting a thread. 

No idea how it works yet but there are 3 traitors who can **** things up for the rest of them.

Traitors are for me.

Aisha

Andrea

Maddy

Edited by Vlad Magic
Missed 1 traitor!!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Liking the idea. Played Mafia with a bunch of guys on here and there are similarities.

Think this could be a good show so starting a thread. 

No idea how it works yet but there are 3 traitors who can **** things up for the rest of them.

Traitors are for me.

Aisha

Andrea

Maddy

Vote Boof!

27 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Vote Boof!

I'm innocent I tells ya!

Channelling my inner Claudia (insert middle name - I think Vlad might know it :lol: ) Winkelman.

Just now, Boof said:

I'm innocent I tells ya!

Channelling my inner Claudia (insert middle name - I think Vlad might know it :lol: ) Winkelman.

🤣 you're a proper dodgy ****er you Boof!!

9 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I'm confused already

Same. 
played Mafia on here once. Still havent a clue what its about :mw_confused:

Dick Dastardly
11 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Same. 

Me either. Looks like good fun, but it totally baffled me. 

14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Same. 

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Me either. Looks like good fun, but it totally baffled me. 

Next time we have a game join in.

You learn as you go. The premise is simple. You have a role. No one knows your role unless you are in a team. Good guys and bad guys. Work out who is who. Your actions will influence others actions and that’s how you work out who is who.

Great game based on bluffing, lying, deceit, strategy and if all else fails ATTACK!!!

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Next time we have a game join in.

You learn as you go. The premise is simple. You have a role. No one knows your role unless you are in a team. Good guys and bad guys. Work out who is who. Your actions will influence others actions and that’s how you work out who is who.

Great game based on bluffing, lying, deceit, strategy and if all else fails ATTACK!!!

Yeah, but how on earth do you figure out who is who? 

8 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Yeah, but how on earth do you figure out who is who? 

By reactions to what is said or by who people vote for. 

You can make it very obvious as to your roll simply by putting someone out in front as the deadline to vote gets closer. Even more so if it’s your vote that consigns someone to being killed (lynched).

Takes a couple of games to get your head round it but it’s worth it. 

Everyone has their favoured roles wether it’s town, mason, goon or doc etc. Each of those roles requires a certain style of play so as to keep your identity hidden. 

Have a look back at the many previous games we have played. The last page or 2 is where the game admin lets everyone know what everyone’s roles were after the game has ended.

Take note of one or 2 players and their roles then read the thread from the start. You will get a good idea then of how they played that role.

31 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Also, I'd love to channel Claudia's inners.

The word vapid was made to perfectly describe people like her. Show looks good but she puts me off. 

Oh it was good tonight ! Bunch of c.**** really ! Who next ? 

Spoiler

Black person last night disabled tonight ! Older woman or the gay guy next 

23 hours ago, Cade said:

How much of my money was spent on this shite rip-of of "Among Us"

:seething:

10 minutes in and just thought to myself that it sounds like a total rip off of Among Us.

The Hogfather

Watched the first one last night, looks like it could be really good. I don't think the game would suffer with the introduction of a cop role, would really throw the cat among the pigeons.

10 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

Watched the first one last night, looks like it could be really good. I don't think the game would suffer with the introduction of a cop role, would really throw the cat among the pigeons.

And a doctor to protect someone. It’s pretty hard for the faithful group to win without any good power roles. 

This will be a hit show make no bones about it.

Has all the ingredients.

When social media gets its mitts on it and all the discussions about who voted who.

Fair play whoever in the Beeb gave it the green light.

Vote Yvonne 

Gotta admit it has hooked me despite being a blatant Among Us rip off.

The folk greeting and hyperventilating are hilarious. :lol:

Edited by Ray Gin

That Aaron out drama queened John tonight ! It was a great episode so 

Spoiler

Black person out 

disabled person out 

Asian person out 

I’d be shitting if I was John 

That Alyssa is playing the game to perfection 

The Hogfather
13 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

And a doctor to protect someone. It’s pretty hard for the faithful group to win without any good power roles. 

I get why they don't have a doctor role, they started with about 20 people and are only shedding 2 per episode. Throwing in a doc would run the risk of the competition not being won by the 12th episode. Throwing in a doc would probably mean you'd need an assassin to counter act that.

13 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Gotta admit it has hooked me despite being a blatant Among Us rip off.

The folk greeting and hyperventilating are hilarious. :lol:

It's closer to the Mafia party game, which has been around since the late 80's. I haven't played Among Us so can't confirm if that's just a rip-off of Mafia though.

Great episode tonight . Sense of mania and paranoia . That Tom is a right clown , made an arse of himself tonight ! 😂

The Hogfather

Tom is such a balloon man :laugh: He basically put his missus in the crosshair by panicking and then pointing fingers. Hopefully he's next out the door.

Samuel Camazzola

Last week, the Scottish guy (John) was belittling Aaron and telling him its just a game. Within five minutes tonight, John was... 

anchorman-whine.gif

20 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Tom is such a balloon man :laugh: He basically put his missus in the crosshair by panicking and then pointing fingers. Hopefully he's next out the door.

They played a blinder putting his bird up. Caused absolute mayhem. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Last week, the Scottish guy (John) was belittling Aaron and telling him its just a game. Within five minutes tonight, John was... 

anchorman-whine.gif

Yes he’s been screaming his tits off since day one ! He’s got a nerve . He was very insensitive to Aaron . 

The Hogfather
15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

They played a blinder putting his bird up. Caused absolute mayhem. :lol:

“If Ivan goes and he’s a faithful, put me up because I’m obviously a traitor.”

Famous last words wee baws. 

Tom really screwed it up for Alex, if he didn’t say they were a couple she wouldn’t be on the votes she is. 
Amanda doing the best as traitor. 
This is worth watching for anyone who hasn’t played Mafia on here and wonders what it is. I will run a game over Christmas time and would be good to get some new folk (as well as the regulars) 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Tom really screwed it up for Alex, if he didn’t say they were a couple she wouldn’t be on the votes she is. 
Amanda doing the best as traitor. 
This is worth watching for anyone who hasn’t played Mafia on here and wonders what it is. I will run a game over Christmas time and would be good to get some new folk (as well as the regulars) 

What is Mafia? 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What is Mafia? 

A game we play on here which is like the tv programme Traitors. You are either a townie (good) or a goon (bad) and the townies have to vote of the goons to win. We have a few other roles and formats, but that’s the basics. It’s good fun but does mess with your head on who you can trust. 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

A game we play on here which is like the tv programme Traitors. You are either a townie (good) or a goon (bad) and the townies have to vote of the goons to win. We have a few other roles and formats, but that’s the basics. It’s good fun but does mess with your head on who you can trust. 

Oh well that’s similar to this forum then ? 😂

15 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes he’s been screaming his tits off since day one ! He’s got a nerve . He was very insensitive to Aaron . 

Thanks for leading me here @JudyJudyJudy It's been superb viewing so far.

I think the next out will be Ivan, meaning next out is Pink hair, when Pink hair say's he's a Faithful they will assume his Mrs is a Traitor and she will go next, then finally Wilf will go.

The guy John is horrendous, a really bitchy aggressive homosexual man.  The woman who talks like Stacey Soloman needs pumped out, as does the big lassie who's knows nothing about anything.

41 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Thanks for leading me here @JudyJudyJudy It's been superb viewing so far.

I think the next out will be Ivan, meaning next out is Pink hair, when Pink hair say's he's a Faithful they will assume his Mrs is a Traitor and she will go next, then finally Wilf will go.

The guy John is horrendous, a really bitchy aggressive homosexual man.  The woman who talks like Stacey Soloman needs pumped out, as does the big lassie who's knows nothing about anything.

I suspect tonight it'll be Ivan out by the faithfuls. John out by the traitors. Alex left in along with Pinky so that everyone remains suspicious of them. 

The most surprising thing so far is that the angry obese lass is a comedienne. She's displayed zero wit, 4 episodes in. I suspect her comedy must be as good as the "world leading" magic man's cold reading abilities. 

Edited by Ray Gin

Really enjoying this show, though am almost at the point of hoping that none of them win.  Pink hair proclaiming that he reads folk for a living isn't half making an arse of himself.  

1 minute ago, Haken said:

Pink hair proclaiming that he reads folk for a living isn't half making an arse of himself.  

He's looking more like Scott Brown than Derren Brown in the mentalism stakes.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I suspect tonight it'll be Ivan out by the faithfuls. John out by the traitors. Alex left in along with Pinky so that everyone remains suspicious of them. 

The most surprising thing so far is that the angry obese lass is a comedienne. She's displayed zero wit, 4 episodes in. I suspect her comedy must be as good as the "world leading" magic man's cold reading abilities. 

"Alex left in along with Pinky so that everyone remains suspicious of them."  Aye that's a good theory.

Chubby is an angry wreck, also, did you hear her shouting "It's the national anthem" when they had to guess the church bell tune haha and also "Three blind mice".

They've stayed well clear of the old woman (who looks like Boris' dad) and the dwarf.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I noticed that too about the so called comedienne.  Zero humour from her. In fact the main whinger on it. Apart from Matt., 

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

The guy John is horrendous, a really bitchy aggressive homosexual man.

which bit dont you like about him ? Hes an annoying cant but I'm sure it's nothing to do with his sexual orientation. :)