The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Looks like Evie has twigged him and Harry will be ready to go for him if he knows he becomes the main target. 

I don't think Andrew and Charlotte could ever be convinced

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vlad Magic

Really enjoying series 2.

A good mix of players, personalities and abilities.

Getting to the real tasty stuff now and will be interesting to see who chucks who under a bus. 

That funeral episode was camptastic brilliant television. Was p1ssing myself laughing throughout.

Samuel Camazzola
15 minutes ago, Costanza said:

That funeral episode was camptastic brilliant television. Was p1ssing myself laughing throughout.

I thought Ian Wright was leading the choir. 😄

16 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I thought Ian Wright was leading the choir. 😄

:laugh2: yes! So didI initially.

"what a banger ". TV Gold that was.

Mysterion
33 minutes ago, lou said:

Harry played a blinder, how he wins now 

Played it so well, but the post banishment piece to camera was a wee bit cocky. 

I'd like to hope he would show loyalty to Andrew so they both make it to the end.

Just came on to echo what others are saying. The backstabbing by Harry was absolutely fantastic. 

Cameras on, Andrew, it's like he's watching tennis...open mouthed. Andrew needs to establish a game plan, cos currently, he ain't got one, but then again, no game plan, no scrutiny...**** knows :biggrin:. Some of the facial expressions at the round table are 24k gold...Good tv, glad the wife coaxed me to watch it.

38 minutes ago, OBE said:

Cameras on, Andrew, it's like he's watching tennis...open mouthed. Andrew needs to establish a game plan, cos currently, he ain't got one, but then again, no game plan, no scrutiny...**** knows :biggrin:. Some of the facial expressions at the round table are 24k gold...Good tv, glad the wife coaxed me to watch it.

He clocked why Harry and Paul signed him up straight away and wasn't buying their BS, he's not a complete mug.

He's also not quite as screwed as he maybe thinks he is. Harry needs him to stay in the game now until the final, as he's going to be hoping everyone thinks there's only one traitor left. So he's going to have to back Andrew to the hilt if his name ever comes up, which will make it difficult to suddenly turn on him in the final without looking suspect himself.

Edited by Ray Gin

45 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

He clocked why Harry and Paul signed him up straight away and wasn't buying their BS, he's not a complete mug.

He's also not quite as screwed as he maybe thinks he is. Harry needs him to stay in the game now until the final, as he's going to be hoping everyone thinks there's only one traitor left. So he's going to have to back Andrew to the hilt if his name ever comes up, which will make it difficult to suddenly turn on him in the final without looking suspect himself.

Harry, (no need to before) suddenly backing, Andrew might not be a good look either, everyone needs to up their game. Would love to see, Jasmine in a scrap...🤼‍♀️

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Andrews is no mug, the other traitors have had a couple of weeks to warm into this game alongside everyone else. They were similarly overwhelmed at the beginning.

This guy just his game flipped on it's head out of nowhere. So much new information handed to him in one go, he looked like there was an episode of whacky races going on in his head yesterday! Reckon he will warm into the role pretty quickly though I would've loved to have seen him turn on Paul on day 1.

JudyJudyJudy

Just watched it on catch up . Good to see Paul get the boot . Wonder what will 

happen now ? Harry playing a blinder 

Jasmine is a total bitch, spitefully voting off the best and fittest player. She's a goner.

As for Ross, his mother must be revolving in her fake coffin. Muppet. 🙄

JudyJudyJudy

They really haven’t a clue ! 

and wtf is the pish with them saying they “ love “ each other ? Gies a break . 

No Idle Talk

That was the best episode ever. Harry has made a monumental balls up there and he doesn't even know it. Still hope he wins though, he has played an amazing game up until tonight. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

That was the best episode ever. Harry has made a monumental balls up there and he doesn't even know it. Still hope he wins though, he has played an amazing game up until tonight. 

They should never have recruited and certainly no that Ross . More traitors less money to share 

Byyy The Light
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

They should never have recruited and certainly no that Ross . More traitors less money to share 

Harry having the shield made it a good call. He’s getting too confident though. Mollie will rumble him, Jas already has and recruiting Ross was a big error. They weren’t to know about the Diane link though. It’s great viewing. 

Armageddon
9 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I agree that Harry has cocked that up, telling Jaz and Zach he has the shield then playing the “they tried to kill me” card but then Mollie

knew, Jaz and Zach, plus himself that leaves 3 people who can only be part of his game plan…. if he’d only told Mollie then he could pin it on Jaz and Zach.  He can’t ever turn on Mollie, I totally love her, what a lovely girl.

Ross has been gifted the opportunity to avenged his Mothers elimination, but can he produce a better backstabbing game than Harry? I hope so, because currently, Harry is skooshing this...he's on a different level, but he's just given Ross, a monumental leg-up.

Jasmine and Charlotte's bout was always on the undercard. If Jasmine, is still a player after the next round, she deserves it, but it'll be extremely tough after last night.

Jaz, needs to stop whispering, looks dodgy, still got Harry in his sights though, but needs to tell the body of the kirk why.

Good stuff this!

Vlad Magic

Anybody enjoying the show who hasn’t played the game for real.

We started playing during lockdown on here and had such a good laugh. I made some great new friends on the back of it and without doubt it helped the boredom of the Covid lockdown.

We still play the odd game now and again so if you fancy playing for real on here just join the signup thread if we can get someone to organise a game.

Trust me it’s just as intense if not more so being a traitor online (goon) when you think someone’s rumbled you and you are fighting to stay in the game.

AlimOzturk

Traitors (Harry) playing a blinding game. He outplayed paul, outplayed Ross, and now playing Andrew like a pawn in his own game. Some player, actually think he deserves to win it. 

Andrew just seems suss. 

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Traitors (Harry) playing a blinding game. He outplayed paul, outplayed Ross, and now playing Andrew like a pawn in his own game. Some player, actually think he deserves to win it. 

Andrew just seems suss. 

Yep . He’s very clued up about it all . 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Incredible final episode.

If Mollie had the chance to have a clear mind, she'd question why Jaz wouldn't continue the game if he was a traitor. 

JudyJudyJudy

Sensational finale . That Mollie was thinking with her ***** instead of her brain ! Stupid as ! Jaz was great but Harry played a perfect game !

What a dumb ****ing cow.

Why would a traitor not stay green at the end? 🙄

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Jaz and Andrew literally laid it on a plate for her. 

Ffs. 

Love is blind as they say 

She had it, good lord. Oh no, but he's moderately cute so let's rub it out. 

JudyJudyJudy

They are all on bbc2 just now for the after show 

JudyJudyJudy

He’s a handsome lad apart from that early 1990s haircut , I even think he had gel in it 😂

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He’s a handsome lad apart from that early 1990s haircut , I even think he had gel in it 😂

He can afford a decent hair stylist now. 

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

100 percent she stuck with Harry because she fancied him. Absolute mug. 

Edited by GinRummy

14 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

If Mollie had the chance to have a clear mind, she'd question why Jaz wouldn't continue the game if he was a traitor. 

This all day long. 

JudyJudyJudy

He can afford a decent hair stylist now. 

Hopefully it’s a new style when he appears on “ uncloaked “ soon 😂

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

100 percent she stuck with Harry because she fancied him. Absolute mug. 

I know . Daft 

🐄 

JudyJudyJudy

I think Andrew made a mistake with trying to banish Harry but it prob might not have mattered as Mollie was stuck up Harry’s arse

Samuel Camazzola

On to series 2 of the Aussie version. 

Got the NZ edition then series 2 if the US one to follow to satisfy the fix. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Said similar to Mrs lB. Jaz blew it too. That’s all he had to say to Mollie and the penny would have dropped, or maybe her pants had already dropped for Harry🙄