The Hearts Ultras ( merged )

No Idle Talk

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Time to dust off the PR version of "Hullo". Could very well be enhanced with a tuba.

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

We drink Champagne and cocktails too,

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

We are the Jambo Gorgie Chaps.

:rofl:

Here is mine ……………

Tally Ho Tally Ho

We make a darn posh noise

Tally Ho Tally Ho

We are well bred girls and boys

We like to mock you plebs and serfs because its our birthright choice

Because we are the upper crusts true voice

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• This is My Story Podcast

• been here before

• Wee Mikey

12 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Time to dust off the PR version of "Hullo". Could very well be enhanced with a tuba.

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

:laugh:

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

A few of us in section C are joining in the fun by forming a Gorgie Intras group. We'll be selling some nice cardigans and slippers soon.  🇱🇻

:laugh:

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

A few of us in section C are joining in the fun by forming a Gorgie Intras group. We'll be selling some nice cardigans and slippers soon.  🇱🇻

Hearts branded sweeties so you can rustle the wrappers too , I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
Kjell Olofsson

Fellow Jambos. In full agreement with setting up this fan group. One quick point.

I am sure I saw a black hoodie advertised?

Please don't forget that our wonderful Hearts maroon is the best colour in the world.

Other fan groups have gone down the black clothing route and doesn’t look good!

Maroon is the colour!

Forza Hearts!

On 15/12/2022 at 16:52, Kjell Olofsson said:

Fellow Jambos. In full agreement with setting up this fan group. One quick point.

I am sure I saw a black hoodie advertised?

Please don't forget that our wonderful Hearts maroon is the best colour in the world.

Other fan groups have gone down the black clothing route and doesn’t look good!

Maroon is the colour!

Forza Hearts!

Agreed, he black thing doesn’t do it for me, not a good look  ditto face masks 

On 30/11/2022 at 15:37, Wee Mikey said:

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

:rofl: 

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

Class

Decent effort from them raising funds from the sale of merchandise however could turn out to not be a wise idea selling them to any tom, dick or harry.

They are trying to gain credibility with the club in order to get their own section within Tynecastle next season. Only takes one idiot not closely affiliated to the organisers to throw a flare on the pitch/misbehave or whatever with the merchandise on to scupper things for them.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

The Hogfather
11 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Decent effort from them raising funds from the sale of merchandise however could turn out to not be a wise idea selling them to any tom, dick or harry.

They are trying to gain credibility with the club in order to get their own section within Tynecastle next season. Only takes one idiot not closely affiliated to the organisers to throw a flare on the pitch/misbehave or whatever with the merchandise on to scupper things for them.

I don’t think there’s any danger of that happening in the slightest. It would be ridiculous to punish an entire group because of the actions of one person wearing a particular piece of clothing. 

Craig Herbertson
On 30/11/2022 at 15:49, Sooks said:

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

Tally Ho Tally Ho

Tally Ho Tally Ho

We're well bred girls and boys

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

Brilliant stuff and the solution to the PC problem and the sweary words from 'we're from the capital'.. I think it might be simpler to repeat the last lines of Wee Mikey's for simplicity'.

A Paulo Sergio cardigan, maroon spotted bow tie and some understated party poppers for maximum effect

12 minutes ago, Craig Herbertson said:

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

Tally Ho Tally Ho

Tally Ho Tally Ho

We're well bred girls and boys

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

Brilliant stuff and the solution to the PC problem and the sweary words from 'we're from the capital'.. I think it might be simpler to repeat the last lines of Wee Mikey's for simplicity'.

A Paulo Sergio cardigan, maroon spotted bow tie and some understated party poppers for maximum effect

😄 

Has anyone else seen all these arguments on Twitter with the Ultras and other Hearts fans and just came away with a massive headache trying to read it? What a carry on 😂 

1 hour ago, FionaHmfc said:

Has anyone else seen all these arguments on Twitter with the Ultras and other Hearts fans and just came away with a massive headache trying to read it? What a carry on 😂 

Not seen anything. Please give us an example.

Link please 😂

Nothing on their official Twitter page 

Just now, Sooks said:

Nothing on their official Twitter page 

They aren’t using their official page to argue with other fans, for obvious reasons, but have a look at some of their members pages and you’ll see. A well known Twitter pest (Mrs Miko) laughed at them because they said they were too cold to sing at the Killie game there and all hell has broken loose. Arguments and personal insults thrown about all over the place 😂 

No.

Has anyone seen a low posting talker of shit.

Yes.

Just now, FionaHmfc said:

They aren’t using their official page to argue with other fans, for obvious reasons, but have a look at some of their members pages and you’ll see. A well known Twitter pest (Mrs Miko) laughed at them because they said they were too cold to sing at the Killie game there and all hell has broken loose. Arguments and personal insults thrown about all over the place 😂 

You're loving it .

4 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

I could not even find an account by that name

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

You're loving it .

I really want the guys to do well, I’ve never ever said I haven’t. But getting into the same arguments about fellow fans over and over again is boring. Yes the woman who first commented is a massive pest, but don’t think Hearts will take a good view of the groups members piling on and calling the woman all the names under the sun and also posting shit like “can’t wait for the day she pops her clogs”. 

Need to stay away from all this and stop biting whenever they get criticism, which will come from all angles on a regular basis. 

2 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

I really want the guys to do well, I’ve never ever said I haven’t. But getting into the same arguments about fellow fans over and over again is boring. Yes the woman who first commented is a massive pest, but don’t think Hearts will take a good view of the groups members piling on and calling the woman all the names under the sun and also posting shit like “can’t wait for the day she pops her clogs”. 

Need to stay away from all this and stop biting whenever they get criticism, which will come from all angles on a regular basis. 

Well personally I will find it a shame if some idiot on Twitter has been goading them and it causes a split in the support or means their group fails before it gets properly started . They have made a decent atmosphere at a few games so far 

1 minute ago, The Gorgie said:

I've seen some of the posts. She seems a right cow. Having a pop at fans who are trying to make a noise. Aye it's not always going to be bouncing, even less so when every one is scattered about different sections. But having a go at your own fans for trying to improve the atmosphere is shite patter.

She’s not nasty, she’s just a pest. She’s got history for it. I don’t think it was even her who put the original post up about the atmosphere being flat on Saturday (which it was). Someone commented saying it was a weird atmosphere with so many people leaving and then one of the group commented saying it was freezing so that’s why they never made any noise. 

I feel like it’s always the same arguments. People moan about this group trying to improve atmosphere which then leads to the ultras group piling in and saying they hate other Hearts fans etc. 

I really support these guys but they don’t come across well with some of the stuff said online the last few days. Club will be well aware of it aswell which is a shame 

The Hogfather

Read through some of it last night/this morning. The "MrsMiko" account is well known for embarrassing herself on the regular.

It was interesting to see her reaction to Zaliukas death considering some of the things she used to say about him while he was here. 

2 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Read through some of it last night/this morning. The "MrsMiko" account is well known for embarrassing herself on the regular.

It was interesting to see her reaction to Zaliukas death considering some of the things she used to say about him while he was here. 

Did you also feel like you’ve lost some braincells after reading it all?! What a nonsense 😂 she is, and always has been, a complete slaver. She’ll always need to have the last word on anything no matter what it is. I think she also thinks she is utterly hilarious with some of her replies 😂 

The personal insults by members of the group don’t reflect well on them though. They keep saying they are influencing kids with what they are doing, but I wouldn’t want my child following in their footsteps and slagging people for their size or how they look or liking tweets from other people about hoping someone pops their clogs soon. 

I think us older ones get a bit misty eyed and nostalgic about the shed, but I can remember many a game back in those days when the shed was fairly quiet. At the end of the day Saturday was a fairly routine win without much controversy on the pitch. We need the young team to make a noise when the team needs it, when we’re pumping Killie it’s not as important.

Just now, Rudy T said:

I think us older ones get a bit misty eyed and nostalgic about the shed, but I can remember many a game back in those days when the shed was fairly quiet. At the end of the day Saturday was a fairly routine win without much controversy on the pitch. We need the young team to make a noise when the team needs it, when we’re pumping Killie it’s not as important.

Exactly this. Look at all the best footballing ultra scenes around the world and they aren’t exactly bouncing every minute at routine home games. People from both sides of the argument need to understand this without it descending into chaos as it always does

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Did you also feel like you’ve lost some braincells after reading it all?! What a nonsense 😂 she is, and always has been, a complete slaver. She’ll always need to have the last word on anything no matter what it is. I think she also thinks she is utterly hilarious with some of her replies 😂 

The personal insults by members of the group don’t reflect well on them though. They keep saying they are influencing kids with what they are doing, but I wouldn’t want my child following in their footsteps and slagging people for their size or how they look or liking tweets from other people about hoping someone pops their clogs soon. 

I agree some of it went too far, but if there's anyone who should have their social media restricted for their own good it's her. A truly unlikeable character in every sense. 

It's even worse when you consider she's in her forties.

1 minute ago, The Hogfather said:

I agree some of it went too far, but if there's anyone who should have their social media restricted for their own good it's her. A truly unlikeable character in every sense. 

Jeezo, had no idea she was in her forties. Feel like she’s been annoying folk on Twitter for about that length of time right enough.  She’d be better just putting her account to private and coming off it for a few days as they aren’t going to stop arguing their point and she certainly won’t stop replying 😂

On 28/11/2022 at 18:56, Wee Mikey said:

Take thee to Newcastle! 🤭

article-1354834-0BDA3136000005DC-827_468x359.jpg

Fun fact. This bloke used to support Sunderland until 1992. He even drove the SAFC Jarra bus down to Wembley for the Milk cup final in 85. 

Embarrassing bloke 

33 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

She’s not nasty, she’s just a pest. She’s got history for it. I don’t think it was even her who put the original post up about the atmosphere being flat on Saturday (which it was). Someone commented saying it was a weird atmosphere with so many people leaving and then one of the group commented saying it was freezing so that’s why they never made any noise. 

I feel like it’s always the same arguments. People moan about this group trying to improve atmosphere which then leads to the ultras group piling in and saying they hate other Hearts fans etc. 

I really support these guys but they don’t come across well with some of the stuff said online the last few days. Club will be well aware of it aswell which is a shame 

Why is she trying to antagonise them out of interest

21 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

What is her handle , I can not find her . Or have you got a screen shot of some of the comments . I am a bit nosey

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Why is she trying to antagonise them out of interest

What is her handle , I can not find her . Or have you got a screen shot of some of the comments . I am a bit nosey

She wasn’t antagonising them at all. She just laughed at their reason for not singing on Saturday was that they were cold. It was someone else who commented on the atmosphere originally. They’ve just all piled in with the abuse towards her with her being an easy target. 

The username is User_Name_2022 but be prepared to sacrifice about 3 days worth of time to read through it all. It’s horrendous reading, there’s about 40, different arguments going on with different folk 😂

22 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Fun fact. This bloke used to support Sunderland until 1992. He even drove the SAFC Jarra bus down to Wembley for the Milk cup final in 85. 

Embarrassing bloke 

Milk Cup ? Looks like he spent too much time eating from the milkshake cup

10 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

She wasn’t antagonising them at all. She just laughed at their reason for not singing on Saturday was that they were cold. It was someone else who commented on the atmosphere originally. They’ve just all piled in with the abuse towards her with her being an easy target. 

The username is User_Name_2022 but be prepared to sacrifice about 3 days worth of time to read through it all. It’s horrendous reading, there’s about 40, different arguments going on with different folk 😂

Thanks

You're enjoying it .

Pish patter 

Jambo, Bonsoir,

We are the Gorgie Chaps.

Sushi, and prawns,

And spicy veggie wraps.

Martinis IF THEY'RE DRY.

:lol: Just seen this. Brilliant :clap:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Noticed at last nights game a battle between both sets of fans to prove who was ultra ultra of the ultras

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Noticed at last nights game a battle between both sets of fans to prove who was ultra ultra of the ultras

Red white and blue wins that I am afraid

48BB8BA7-7DBA-432E-8076-7D86A22738DC.jpeg

Can’t stress enough the difference these guys have made, never seen the support this galvanised behind the team in donkeys. Pushed us over the line yet again.

50 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Can’t stress enough the difference these guys have made, never seen the support this galvanised behind the team in donkeys. Pushed us over the line yet again.

Great to hear.  Sounds like there's thousands of them and growing all the time.

I thought they were great last night. Lots of songs about players, the club etc and as far as I heard nothing about billy boys or blood. Long may it continue. 

Sounded brilliant on the telly and was non stop. You have brought a buzz back to the stadiums and it is clearly effecting the players in the pitch. KEEP IT UP, YOU ARE BRILLIANT AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BIGGER IN MY OPINION 

• davemclaren changed the title to The Hearts Ultras ( merged )