The Hearts Ultras ( merged )

No Idle Talk

2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Can’t stress enough the difference these guys have made, never seen the support this galvanised behind the team in donkeys. Pushed us over the line yet again.

27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Can only applied the efforts. Atmosphere home and away is significantly better 

27 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I thought they were great last night. Lots of songs about players, the club etc and as far as I heard nothing about billy boys or blood. Long may it continue. 

All of these . They make a difference to the atmosphere 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• This is My Story Podcast

• been here before

• Wee Mikey

fabienleclerq

Anyone post the words to the new song?

Picked up a couple of the lyrics at utd, "Gorgie dont you know"

"Feeling I can't explain..."

scott herbertson

I'm a grumpy old git, but still thought that was excellent last night. Well done to the youngsters - it was like the 70s without the swearing and dodgy songs

2 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I'm a grumpy old git, but still thought that was excellent last night. Well done to the youngsters - it was like the 70s without the swearing and dodgy songs

Or baton charges,darts,golf balls,rivers of pish and life threatening crushes against metal bars.

Dam they were great days!!!

Superb last night guy's. Me and the kids were just to the side of you and they absolutely loved it.  They sang along for the full 90 minutes.

scott herbertson
23 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Or baton charges,darts,golf balls,rivers of pish and life threatening crushes against metal bars.

Dam they were great days!!!

lol yes, with added extras like bottles thrown up to the roof for the glass to come down on heads. skinheads, DMs and open razors

49 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Anyone post the words to the new song?

Picked up a couple of the lyrics at utd, "Gorgie dont you know"

"Feeling I can't explain..."

We are the Gorgie don’t you know
Follow Hearts everywhere they go 
The capitals football team 
The best you’ve ever seen

It’s a feeling I can’t explain 
It’s driving me insane 
Thinking what my life would be
If i didn’t have HMFC

To this tune from Blackpool https://youtu.be/FYMLgVwRJ_Y

7 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

It’s driving me insane 
If i didn’t have HMFC

Michael Jackson.... You are not Alone.....

:clyay:

2 minutes ago, youan said:

I think the Ultras need to go, personally. I was at Tannadice on xmas eve, and couldn't believe the amount of morons there. There was a solid majority of fans in one section singing billy boys with the sectarian lyrics, flares getting lit above children who were cowering from the sparks, folk constantly arguing with stewards and police officers, the young team snorting coke in the toilets etc.

Call me a softy, a wet-blanket, whatever, but I think the young team/ultras are embarrassing (homophobic, sectarian, chavvy etc.) , and normal fans should be hounding them out the club.

Interesting name......

3 minutes ago, youan said:

I think the Ultras need to go, personally. I was at Tannadice on xmas eve, and couldn't believe the amount of morons there. There was a solid majority of fans in one section singing billy boys with the sectarian lyrics, flares getting lit above children who were cowering from the sparks, folk constantly arguing with stewards and police officers, the young team snorting coke in the toilets etc.

Call me a softy, a wet-blanket, whatever, but I think the young team/ultras are embarrassing (homophobic, sectarian, chavvy etc.) , and normal fans should be hounding them out the club.

Worried about Monday i assume? 

4 minutes ago, youan said:

Aye okay Mrs Miko 

Great to hear these lads getting a positive response on here. Not always been the case.

Don't think it can be underestimated how much a big away support can galvanise the team. The old firm have had that advantage for decades. 

Well done lads. Keep it up!

Skinny Milinkovic

Haha okay lads, just here as an interloper you caught me. Unfortunate reality at Tannadice I'm afraid, please continue to call me a Hibby for calling things as I see it. 

1 minute ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

Haha okay lads, just here as an interloper you caught me. Unfortunate reality at Tannadice I'm afraid, please continue to call me a Hibby for calling things as I see it. 

So are you and youan the same person? 

4 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

You have logged in to the wrong account Youan . Must try harder than this pal 

4 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

So are you and youan the same person? 

Haha what a *****!

The young team are doing a cracking job. Atmosphere was amazing again last night. 

8 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

🤣🤣🤣

What a sad sad person you really are.

1 hour ago, tazhearts said:

Do the Ultras have a song book for the new songs?

I don’t think so, but it’d be a good idea, then they could pick, adapt and sing the songs they want.

Please sing mine lads 🤣🤣🤣

He’s our no.18

The likes we’ve never seen,

Flying down the wing,

Hear the Hearts fans sing,

Sticks it in the top bin,

Its another win,

He’s our f**kin guy,

Wee Barrie McKay.

To this :-

On 23/11/2022 at 02:51, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Gorgie Fish Bar it is.

Close Thread

Wait until they see the pickled onions.....

25 minutes ago, youan said:

We were in Lower at Tannadice so obviously never seen any of that other than the pyro, but last night they were good. Singing the whole game pretty much and only heard the billy boys once outside from about 4 of them.

It's definitely a good thing - just it's always going to have a couple of undesirables. Same as any other club on the planet.

9 minutes ago, youan said:

Jesus lads, sorry for accidentally posting with my alt (made in 2015 btw, when Hibs player Youan was 16?). My opinion remains the same however. 

you actually looked up Youan...case closed...

reeking of cabbage !

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

It’s driving me insane 
If i didn’t have HMFC

Good man👍

16 minutes ago, youan said:

Jesus lads, sorry for accidentally posting with my alt (made in 2015 btw, when Hibs player Youan was 16?). My opinion remains the same however. 

Why do you have an alt account 

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Why do you have an alt account 

If I may interject for a moment Sooks. 

I belive the correct term here is... 

Reeking. 

28 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

I think people will call you a Hibby because you've logged into Jambos Kickback to criticise the Ultras behaviour at Tannadice and then logged out and when someone has challenged this you've logged on under a different account. 

Why do you have an alternate account?  Also I don't know many people who log in every time they come onto the board.  They are automatically logged in to save the hassle.

1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

If I may interject for a moment Sooks. 

I belive the correct term here is... 

Reeking. 

Totally . Although @youan / @Skinny Milinkovic is too incompetent to tell his arse from his elbow , his pathetic attempt at trouble making should be used as a warning . 

The Gorgie Ultras are going to be a target for Hibs fans , and they will lie their arses off to try and attach a bigoted agenda to them . Trust your own eyes and ears folks and do not take the word of others over what you see and hear

Mon the Gorgie

25 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I don’t think so, but it’d be a good idea, then they could pick, adapt and sing the songs they want.

Please sing mine lads 🤣🤣🤣

He’s our no.18

The likes we’ve never seen,

Flying down the wing,

Hear the Hearts fans sing,

Sticks it in the top bin,

Its another win,

He’s our f**kin guy,

Wee Barrie McKay.

To this :-

Love that tune.

Get it stolen 

Took my 13 year old niece last night. Her first away game. Got the hearts bug big time she has .  Didn't hear one song last night with sectarian references. Loved that. 

We really do have a great support in more ways than one 

LochcarronJambo
26 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I thought they were great last night, created a cracking atmosphere and I didn't hear any sectarian rubbish which was good.

Wasn’t there last night ,but watched the game & sounded good-tho you can’t always decifer from stream, however, so glad there was no sectarian crap

Politely requesting this song again

When you play you make the Gorgie sing

McKay on the wing

Gino on the other wing

Shankland up top and scoring all the goals

Don't you fecking know

Hearts are sensational

Tune 01:38:

8 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

Wasn’t there last night ,but watched the game & sounded good-tho you can’t always decifer from stream, however, so glad there was no sectarian crap

Any time I have heard a line of it started this season it has never taken off properly and it never seems to have come from the Gorgie Ultras either

The trouble making above is very transparent 

3 hours ago, 1953 said:

I thought they were great last night. Lots of songs about players, the club etc and as far as I heard nothing about billy boys or blood. Long may it continue. 

This. Last night was my first away game in some time and it was brilliant to hear all the songs without anything that belongs in the past. Let's leave that nonsense to the OF. 

Watching from afar, I'm loving the ultras/young team and can tell from watching the games the atmosphere, particularly away, has been remarkably improved.

Having them all based in the Gorgie has to be the next move! 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Any time I have heard a line of it started this season it has never taken off properly and it never seems to have come from the Gorgie Ultras either

The trouble making above is very transparent 

As someone way too old for any Ultra scene, and who has been embarrassed/dismayed by the sectarian vibe of a minority of the Hearts support over the years. It definitely feels like we're on the cusp of cracking it this time and putting that baggage behind us for good.

Very encouraging. 

This is My Story Podcast

What a difference the boys are making to games. Away games have been class although a bit messy in terms of too many people in the section, folk gathering round the ultras etc but it’s helping create a class atmosphere. The boys have registered as a proper supporters club now so that they can hopefully get more organised and can self police better at away games to avoid any “thur not in thur seats” aggro. Having the drum and megaphone last night helped drown out the few “hullo hullo” attempts at the start of the game, something that they didn’t have on Saturday as the police took both off them outside the ground. Massive well done has to go to the fans not in the “ultras” as well for getting behind the boys and for joining in getting the atmosphere going. Superb to see what our support can do when behind something. Bouncing. 

As a side note cause I’ve seen a few comments on the behaviour of the “ultras”. The official “ultras” wear black hoodies with the acid face and laurel leaf. This means they can self police themselves and can identify anyone in the group doing anything that will harm the group’s reputation. Folk wearing the maroon and navy jumpers, tee shirts with the acid man logo aren’t part of the ultras group as it stands. The boys are working hard to make sure they grow the right reputation amongst the fans and with the club, they can’t stop people singing hullo hullo but they certainly won’t be encouraging folk to do so or joining in. 

First time in a long time, it feels like the fanbase are all on the same page with trying to get the atmosphere better. Now we just need a plan for Tynecastle. 

🇱🇻♥️

13 minutes ago, pablo said:

As someone way too old for any Ultra scene, and who has been embarrassed/dismayed by the sectarian vibe of a minority of the Hearts support over the years. It definitely feels like we're on the cusp of cracking it this time and putting that baggage behind us for good.

Very encouraging. 

Totally , it is far removed from the stuff that went before 

16 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

What a difference the boys are making to games. Away games have been class although a bit messy in terms of too many people in the section, folk gathering round the ultras etc but it’s helping create a class atmosphere. The boys have registered as a proper supporters club now so that they can hopefully get more organised and can self police better at away games to avoid any “thur not in thur seats” aggro. Having the drum and megaphone last night helped drown out the few “hullo hullo” attempts at the start of the game, something that they didn’t have on Saturday as the police took both off them outside the ground. Massive well done has to go to the fans not in the “ultras” as well for getting behind the boys and for joining in getting the atmosphere going. Superb to see what our support can do when behind something. Bouncing. 

As a side note cause I’ve seen a few comments on the behaviour of the “ultras”. The official “ultras” wear black hoodies with the acid face and laurel leaf. This means they can self police themselves and can identify anyone in the group doing anything that will harm the group’s reputation. Folk wearing the maroon and navy jumpers, tee shirts with the acid man logo aren’t part of the ultras group as it stands. The boys are working hard to make sure they grow the right reputation amongst the fans and with the club, they can’t stop people singing hullo hullo but they certainly won’t be encouraging folk to do so or joining in. 

First time in a long time, it feels like the fanbase are all on the same page with trying to get the atmosphere better. Now we just need a plan for Tynecastle. 

🇱🇻♥️

Good post!

Hopefully everyone reads and understands how to identify an official 'ultra'.

This is My Story Podcast
2 minutes ago, B4 Part B said:

Good post!

Hopefully everyone reads and understands how to identify an official 'ultra'.

It sounds like a trivial thing but it does matter just now as the group tries to establish itself. The pyro and hullo hullo hasn’t come from the group, they are doing their best to make sure that they don’t score any own goals so to speak with doing anything daft that will turn the fanbase and or the club against them. 

AlphonseCapone
3 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

It sounds like a trivial thing but it does matter just now as the group tries to establish itself. The pyro and hullo hullo hasn’t come from the group, they are doing their best to make sure that they don’t score any own goals so to speak with doing anything daft that will turn the fanbase and or the club against them. 

Not trivial at all. It's essential for the groups reputation because they'll have other fans trying to label to them to put them down and there will be that minority of simpletons in our support that won't enjoy the fact the bigoted nonsense isn't getting much airing. As others have said, this time actually feels different with this group, the atmosphere has been incredible when they've got going with new, catchy tunes and none of the nonsense that puts the wider support off. Good luck to them. 

Brilliant last night and just adds so much to the game experience. Well done guys. 

Like the fact a few new songs as well.  

Just need a few more songs for one or two of the players…Cochrane, McKay etc. 

Was in the Ormond stand last night, late on in the second half there were a couple of attempts at the Billy Boys, good to hear other people shouting them down, at Tannadice it was sung a few times especially early on in the game and by quite a big group where the pyros were being set off. 

Great to hear new songs, we definitely need more variety and it certainly improves the atmosphere.

I do understand the concerns over the pyrotechnics but they're used all over Europe, I don't know if they are banned in other countries, if there was some way of setting them off relatively safely I'm all for them, just don't throw them anywhere.

42 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

🇱🇻♥️

Great news and all sounding positive. Now stop messing about on jkb ad get this weeks Podcast sorted.

Edited by Gorgierools

This is My Story Podcast
53 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Great news and all sounding positive. Now stop messing about on jkb ad get this weeks Podcast sorted.

We will be doing a live podcast tonight for anyone wanting involved, we will have a Q&A bit so that it’s interactive. 

• davemclaren changed the title to The Hearts Ultras ( merged )