• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• RustyRightPeg

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Watt-Zeefuik

He and Rowles had a misunderstanding and a very dangerous player (the only one Hibs have) made us pay. Keep your toys in your pram.

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

He and Rowles had a misunderstanding and a very dangerous player (the only one Hibs have) made us pay. Keep your toys in your pram.

cant believe boyle played must have fast tracked his registration.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Team concedes a goal down their left...fans blame the rcb of a 3.

Scapegoat imo.

:bigyawn:

Watt-Zeefuik
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

cant believe boyle played must have fast tracked his registration.

Or they were working on it before it was public and kept it under wraps to throw us off. And FFS it worked!

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Sibbick is the new blamehound for the haters and the racists.

Yes we all needed one of them after the atrocious treatment of Beni because of the color of his skin.  Oh wait, hes highly regarded as our best outfield player.  Sorry :lol: 

Sibbicks never a centre half in his life. 

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

That's a ****ing stretch.

Leveins Battalion

What a load of pish on this thread,it's not cause he is black,English,left handed,a vegetarian,has his dread locks cut off or anything else.He is just not a very good defender and we can and should do better than him.

jack D and coke

I don’t think he’s a defender he seems to lack the concentration. I thought he looked better going forward when Stendel first brought him here although when I think back to the 3-3 at st Johnstone he got a bit of a roasting that day too. But a couple of times he’s came out defence with the ball and I’ve thought he looks more suited to that. Certainly looks more assured. 
He’s going to get hounded by our support soon if they keep playing him in defence. 
I hope it’s not a racist thing for anyone cos get yourself right to **** if it is. Cavemen *****. 
Im sure it’s not for the 99.9% majority anyway. 

Edited by jack D and coke

6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Another for the ignore list.

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Is it though?

You'd hope so and I don't believe it's racism...but then I was always surprised by how many people seemed to not rate Isma or Djoum.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t think he’s a defender he seems to lack the concentration. I thought he looked better going forward when Stendel first brought him here although when I think back to the 3-3 at st Johnstone he got a bit of a roasting that day too. But a couple of times he’s came out defence with the ball and I’ve thought he looks more suited to that. Certainly looks more assured. 
He’s going to get hounded by our support soon if they keep playing there. 
I hope it’s not a racist thing for anyone cos get yourself right to **** if it is. Cavemen *****. 
Im sure it’s not for the 99.9% majority anyway. 

Right after Perth game was when he was diagnosed with glandular fever.  Didn’t play again that season. 

jack D and coke
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Right after Perth game was when he was diagnosed with glandular fever.  Didn’t play again that season. 

Yeah I know that bud I was just thinking back to how much of a roasting he got on the right hand side that day. Whether that had anything to do with it who knows. He’s certainly shaky looking in any defensive positions for me. 

10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Not sure about the racists but he has taken over as the target for the boo boys from Boyce. 

il Duce McTarkin
11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I've heard that he's catholic too. 

:seething:

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What a load of pish on this thread,it's not cause he is black,English,left handed,a vegetarian,has his dread locks cut off or anything else.He is just not a very good defender and we can and should do better than him.

Pretty much. The racial insinuation is just bonkers. Sadly reflective of modern life. 

1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

Not sure about the racists but he has taken over as the target for the boo boys from Boyce. 

That's what makes me think there's nothing sinister in it...I don't really rate Boyce yet many/most do so it's all opinions based on how people see it.

Diadora Van Basten

I haven’t seen the goal back but it looked like Hibs shouldn’t have been able to get the ball to Boyle in the first place.

3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Never sibbicks fault for the goal today. Rowles and halkett.

The goal was a collective failure, never one or two players.

Ricardo Quaresma

I'm not sure he's ready for games like today; I think he is better in DM, at least to start with

We need more players in that area, RCB, RB, RWB

I don't think he can be blamed for the goal

It was a derby, away, with 5 ****ing seconds left; chop him down outside the box!

KyleLafferty
1 minute ago, briever said:

Very true. It hurts just now but it is what it is. Just got to go for the 3 points on Sunday.

15 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Nah. He’s just shite

2 minutes ago, briever said:

It should've been a consolation goal at worst. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Nah. He’s just shite

Not having it, mate

He's here for a while and will improve; I don't know if our coaches can do it for him, but I think they can; someone certainly can

Ricardo Quaresma
7 minutes ago, Carter said:

It should've been a consolation goal at worst. 

This is also true, we should have scored 1 or 2 more

A replacement Forward would have been effective, surely

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Sibbick always wanting or needing another touch, think hes better as a midfielder, don,t get why young Neilson who is a defender does not get a look in when we need to tighten up, just adding to pressure on Sibbick by putting him in defence were he is clearly not comfy

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Boghell51 said:

Sibbick always wanting or needing another touch, think hes better as a midfielder, don,t get why young Neilson who is a defender does not get a look in when we need to tighten up, just adding to pressure on Sibbick by putting him in defence were he is clearly not comfy

Neilson not injured for today?

RustyRightPeg
13 minutes ago, Taffin said:

You'd hope so and I don't believe it's racism...but then I was always surprised by how many people seemed to not rate Isma or Djoum.

🤷🏽

People are quick to jump on the sectarian bandwagon when they hear it.

Casual racism exists in our stands. I’ve heard plenty of it over the years and reported/confronted it.

Same people talking the same sh1t, he`s not good enough. The nonsense about there`s a player in there crap. He`s a complete & utter liability. You fans of him bash on.

If he played for them & not us we would all be saying attack him he`s the weak link. 

jambo_4_eva
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Sibbick falls asleep in every game.  Did the same against Preston and that also cost a goal.

He wasn't 100% to blame, but he usually the common dominator.

Had a bad game but folk have short memories in one of games last season v them he cleared ball off line. Total overaction from some of you. We were 30 seconds from winning that game. 

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, Morgan01 said:

Same people talking the same sh1t, he`s not good enough. The nonsense about there`s a player in there crap. He`s a complete & utter liability. You fans of him bash on.

If he played for them & not us we would all be saying attack him he`s the weak link. 

Do you think he was at fault for the goal?

If he is the weakest link in defence, who's fault is that for putting him there?

I can't believe how poor he's been, I was chuffed that we had re-signed him but he's just not doing it and I'm not sure he will.

Ricardo Quaresma

He's suitable for DM right now and ideally he wouldn't play there in that game either if we had enough defensive cover

We don't, the game's over so I guess it's a case of tough sh*t

5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Do you think he was at fault for the goal?

If he is the weakest link in defence, who's fault is that for putting him there?

Can you possibly explain how he managed to let a ball roll out for a corner to them. Hes weak & not strong enough. If you think hes Hearts class then sorry i`d need to disagree. When he came on it was like WTF. Just my opinion.  

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Morgan01 said:

Can you possibly explain how he managed to let a ball roll out for a corner to them. Hes weak & not strong enough. If you think hes Hearts class then sorry i`d need to disagree. When he came on it was like WTF. Just my opinion.  

I have written a lot on this thread; 3 times, he's a DM

Who's fault is it for playing him in defence? His?

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

FFS give him a break. Boyle should of been taken out before he passed it out wide

Bang on the cash; the final play; don't care who takes a red card 😄

fabienleclerq
41 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Is it though?

You think sibbick gets stick because of his skin colour? Why doesn't beni? 

I've seen both Sibbick and Atkinson getting stick today, tbh I agree with a lot of it.

Folk looking for racism when it's not there detracts from the real stuff.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Sibbick had no clue at the goal who to keep an eye on. Needs a lot of coaching to get to   a level we need our players to be.

None of our defence had a clue.

I think every one of them was out of position. 

The fact that Halkett was pulled as wide left and Sibbick also ended up left hand side proved that. 

Why did they have to fill the gaps left by two left sided players?

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

RustyRightPeg
13 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

You think sibbick gets stick because of his skin colour? Why doesn't beni? 

I've seen both Sibbick and Atkinson getting stick today, tbh I agree with a lot of it.

Folk looking for racism when it's not there detracts from the real stuff.

The trend is similar to Isma and at times Djoum. That’s all I’m saying on the matter. 

20 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I have written a lot on this thread; 3 times, he's a DM

Who's fault is it for playing him in defence? His?

The manager should never have brought him on when we were only 1 up. (In that position)

He`s not a DM imo, he`s just not a good football player.

My opinion was after the mistake at Hampden, he was skating on thin ice, nothing since then has changed my opinion.  

1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

Never sibbicks fault for the goal today. Rowles and halkett.

Tend to agree. Halkett had a great game today, bossed that Youan.........until he let him get that cross in. So frustrating. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Toby Sibbick ( merged )