Rishi wins!

ri Alban

I P Knightley
54 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He will PM just in time for Corrie this evening

The king's scudding about at Sandringham and isn't going to go out of his way to meet Sunak. He'll have to wait until tomorrow.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Dazo

• Mikey1874

• periodictabledancer

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He's got until January 2025 at the latest until the next scheduled General election. 

There will be loads of tears and snotters on here in that time :biggrin2:

I sure you will continue to embrace the resulting financial turmoil as you speculate further on the currency markets at the Haggerston Castle ‘Laundromat’. Please refrain from burning £50 notes in our faces whilst we queue at the neighbouring food bank. 😉

For the good of folks lives and livelihoods you hope things can calm down a bit but don't forget what these ***** have all done and vote them out when we can.

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The king's scudding about at Sandringham and isn't going to go out of his way to meet Sunak. He'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Thank feck Phil the Greek is dead.

An absolute howler waiting to happen. 

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Thank feck Phil the Greek is dead.

An absolute howler waiting to happen. 

Gutted Phil the Greek is dead, tbh.

Keegan_3293739b.jpg.05af472534f46f8f7a41683eaf5e377b.jpg

Thunder and Lightning
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Only if you read it that way. But now Rishi is the winner, my thoughts and prayers sent to you. 🙏 Take care, cope well.

Ah, you meant it positively. 😂 

manaliveits105
35 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He's got until January 2025 at the latest until the next scheduled General election. 

Glorious 

BCF67905-23EA-410D-A049-5C841F8C8568.jpeg

Jeffros Furios

Not many of the well known faces from the last few years expect Hancock who got ignored :rofl:

periodictabledancer
49 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The poor, the hard pressed mortgage payers and struggling pensioners thank you for your sympathy.

Talk about a lack of awareness. 

periodictabledancer
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Nucky Soros is that rich he'll be buying a caravan in Monaco .

Brexit on Tweed ? 

Nucky Thompson
51 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I sure you will continue to embrace the resulting financial turmoil as you speculate further on the currency markets at the Haggerston Castle ‘Laundromat’. Please refrain from burning £50 notes in our faces whilst we queue at the neighbouring food bank. 😉

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

1/ Congratulations to

- I wish him well and, notwithstanding our political differences, will do my best to build a constructive working relationship with him in the interests of those we serve.

knows her place ;)

Here's the rest of her message for context.

"He should call an early General Election. And he should not - must not - unleash another round of austerity. Our public services will not withstand that.

For Scotland, of course, he becomes another PM we did not and, without doubt, would not vote for even if given the chance."

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The poor, the hard pressed mortgage payers and struggling pensioners thank you for your sympathy.

Talk about a lack of awareness. 

I don't fall into any of those categories thank you very much 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

"He should call an early General Election. And he should not - must not - unleash another round of austerity. Our public services will not withstand that.

For Scotland, of course, he becomes another PM we did not and, without doubt, would not vote for even if given the chance."

She's like a broken record.

Call another Independence referendum 

Call another General election.

Feck off Elsie, Rishi says no

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

All the Tory PMs (and there's been a few lately) say no, like a broken record they are.

periodictabledancer
11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I don't fall into any of those categories thank you very much 

Thus reinforcing the very point I was making.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

For the good of folks lives and livelihoods you hope things can calm down a bit but don't forget what these ***** have all done and vote them out when we can.

Indeed.

Just checked my pension. £10K missing due to these incompetent arseholes. 

Its all a big joke but these feckerz running the place have caused deaths, grief, poverty and have lied, cheated and lied again when they got caught. They dont care about you or I, just their cosy wee jobs.

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yes context is important, quite a different message with that bit appended.

il Duce McTarkin
44 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:lol:

56 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Reminds me of the fly that won the lottery, he bought a shite in Spain.

I've had talk radio on this afternoon, it's just been a stream of angry gammon. They wanted Boris back and they're raging that they didn't get to choose 

Borrowed untold billions?

Gave it to pals, family members, lobbyists and donors?

Wrote off billions lost to fraud?

Put up taxes to the highest level since WW2 to make YOU pay for it all?

Nah mate, that wasn't me.

That was some other guy.

Vote Rishi!!

:getout:

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

1/ Congratulations to

- I wish him well and, notwithstanding our political differences, will do my best to build a constructive working relationship with him in the interests of those we serve.

knows her place ;)

Not you choosing to try and troll by only posting part of something…. Naaaaa surely not 🤣

manaliveits105
51 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

correct miserable drone like her doting followers 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Little France more likes.

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

correct miserable drone like her doting followers 

I assume you were a few days late pressing send on that and were referring to yourselves and Truss 🤔

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I've had talk radio on this afternoon, it's just been a stream of angry gammon. They wanted Boris back and they're raging that they didn't get to choose 

:verysmug:

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The thing with radio phone ins is that they could be anyone phoning up.

You could phone up claiming to be an angry Tory to make them look ridiculous (or more ridiculous)

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, sadj said:

I assume you were a few days late pressing send on that and were referring to yourselves and Truss 🤔

No Im referring to Elsie Mcselfie and the smurfs on here as you well know 

Wins what? Didnt even get to compete with anyone. Well he did the first time and lost to that disaster. Bodes well.

Sloppy seconds Sunak.

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

The thing with radio phone ins is that they could be anyone phoning up.

You could phone up claiming to be an angry Tory to make them look ridiculous (or more ridiculous)

This is almost as bad as the huns blaming Chelsea fans wearing Rangers tops for the Manchester trashing. 

Own it. 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

1/ Congratulations to

knows her place ;)

Sturgeon has got plenty room on her mantelpiece for useless Tory PM number 5 (five) in the last 8 years. 

:greggy:

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Sturgeon has got plenty room on her mantelpiece for useless Tory PM number 5 (five) in the last 8 years. 

:greggy:

I'll say it again, why are you replying to the village idiot, he really is best ignored....😁

27 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

No Im referring to Elsie Mcselfie and the smurfs on here as you well know 

Childish nicknames. Let the kids play

30 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Anyhoo back on track the UKs first Asian Prime Minister - a great day proving Britains wonderful diversity 

The fact that it's Britain's first Asian Prime Minister proves the exact opposite.

WorldChampions1902
27 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Anyhoo back on track the UKs first Asian Prime Minister - a great day proving Britains wonderful diversity 

Given Rishi’s heritage, he is in a great position to reinvigorate the trade deal with India that Blabbermooth ruined last month. Which will see us accept another s**t outcome in terms of our exports whilst allowing a disproportionate amount of imports a la the Oz Deal.

However, the existing pre-condition to that  s**t Indian deal does mean that we will allow a colossal increase in the number of Indian immigrants allowed into the U.K. That will help alleviate the labour shortages in so many of our employment sectors such as Carers, crop pickers and healthcare, due to Brexit. Every cloud and Happy Diwali!

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Captain Y-fronts doesn't know how a Parliamentary system works. Do we even teach Citizenship in schools anymore?

561823671_Screenshot_2022-10-24-16-08-30-761_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android2.thumb.jpg.9007c73951a887a1f253cb23bf8b57d6.jpg

He's stirring a bit but he's spot on, though. He's not saying it's against rules but we've moved on two prime ministers since the electorate gave the Tory party their mandate. They failed to deliver on it under Johnson; they set out to go in the opposite direction fiscally under Truss and now they're on a third, most likely different, direction. Sunak got in without saying a single word to the electorate or even his Tory party members about what he is going to do to us all. Unless he dusts off the 2019 manifesto and says it's exactly what he's going to do, he is without a mandate.

He exaggerates about the banana republic but he's not wrong that other countries are looking at the UK and asking WTF?

I'm not aware of Citizenship being on the curriculum, by the way. Interesting question.

scott herbertson
29 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

At least partially true

We got Winchester (£45,936 pa fees)  head boy this time instead of the usual Eton trifles

You don't get much more diverse than that

Narayan Murthy's son-in-law Rishi Sunak is the new British finance minister