Rishi wins!

ri Alban

It has to be Rishi. He has over 100 Mps while Fat ******* has not. You chose which fat ******* I'm talking about. BJ or PM. A couple of smelly fat disgusting scum. 

How will the Brexiters, Loyalists, Unionists cope with a non white PM.  😨 Riots everywhere. BNP, UKip, NF , Brexit Party, ENP and The Tory membership will take to the street. And Hoose Jock Uncle Tamson will ask if he can get a game .

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Dazo

• Mikey1874

• periodictabledancer

A Boy Named Crow
34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It has to be Rishi. He has over 100 Mps while Fat ******* has not. You chose which fat ******* I'm talking about. BJ or PM. A couple of smelly fat disgusting scum. 

How will the Brexiters, Loyalists, Unionists cope with a non white PM.  😨 Riots everywhere. BNP, UKip, NF , Brexit Party, ENP and The Tory membership will take to the street. And Hoose Jock Uncle Tamson will ask if he can get a game .

I'd be in favour of Rishi as PM for the same reason I wanted Idris Elba to be Bond, just to work it up the stupid, petty, entitled racists... but at the same time,  Boris coming back could only be good for the independence movement!

1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I'd be in favour of Rishi as PM for the same reason I wanted Idris Elba to be Bond, just to work it up the stupid, petty, entitled racists... but at the same time,  Boris coming back could only be good for the independence movement!

Everyone seems glad about what happened.

I too am glad truss has gone- but I’m slightly worried at the ease with which big financial institutions can remove a prime minister.

because that is what happened.

Just let the hedge funds and pension funds ( who were caught pants down a la 2008 in a risky game) choose who they want and don’t bother asking anyone else.

Let “the markets” decide who runs the gaff - they just did exactly that.

A Boy Named Crow
30 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I too am glad truss has gone- but I’m slightly worried at the ease with which big financial institutions can remove a prime minister.

Just let the hedge funds and pension funds ( who were caught pants down a la 2008 in a risky game) choose who they want and don’t bother asking anyone else.

That's the Tory way though,  isn't it? They are the party of free enterprise, free markets etc.  It's to be expected they would be utterly beholden to the markets.

Bugger the rest of us...

16 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

That's the Tory way though,  isn't it? They are the party of free enterprise, free markets etc.  It's to be expected they would be utterly beholden to the markets.

Bugger the rest of us...

Nobody is safe in that case.

The markets - whoever they are- have demonstrated that they can remove the leader of the country - after a £47billion bail out (again- of course) due to their risk taking .

Whilst it suits at present, they could do it anytime they choose.

Jeffros Furios
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:robbo:

A Boy Named Crow
13 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

The markets - whoever they are- have demonstrated that they can remove the leader of the country - after a £47billion bail out (again- of course) due to their risk taking .

That would suggest 'the market' is a sentient entity that could make a strategic decision.

Some would say markets are rational, rather than strategic. If that's true,  then the market just reacted to a situation,  rather than conspired to make it happen.

Are you trying to deflect the blame for this shitshow away from the Tories onto 'the markets'? Really?

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

6 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

That would suggest 'the market' is a sentient entity that could make a strategic decision.

Some would say markets are rational, rather than strategic. If that's true,  then the market just reacted to a situation,  rather than conspired to make it happen.

Are you trying to deflect the blame for this shitshow away from the Tories onto 'the markets'? Really?

No, not at all.

Truss did for herself , as did the tories.

However, the markets most definitely are an entity.

They work together to their own ends, in unison.

As a non political thicko, why do people pin their allegiances to one side or t'other.

I've never voted and have zero interest in ever voting. I find all politicians to be lying, self serving jobs worth's. The inability to talk nowadays with cameras and social media has made it 100% worse. They can't answer and question for fear of the reaction now or in 10 years.

Would rather not have a pompous idiot in charge of the country but on reflection it didn't do me any harm whatsoever if I'm honest.

Why do people bother with this political nonsense ?

(Bored, waiting at the airport for a flight to Edinburgh)

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

It isn't due their the fact she ran policies they didn't agree with.

She ran policies that were uncosted nonsense that would've destroyed the country.

The markets reacted. 

This forced her party to react.

A Boy Named Crow
45 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

No, not at all.

Truss did for herself , as did the tories.

However, the markets most definitely are an entity.

They work together to their own ends, in unison.

Aye, I have no doubt that those who trade in the City do so for their own gain. They heard the policies coming from Truss's governnent and reacted accordingly.

The thing is, these crerins are the same folk who manage people's pension funds, they invest our bank deposits to ensure the stability of the banking system etc.The idea that the market effectively staged a coup is ridiculous though. They just reacted to the situation on the ground. 

Truss's plans lacked any credibility.
They were batshit crazy
They planning was utterly incompetent
Markets reacted to the craziness and incompetence

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Yeah, exactly.

But that's how the Tories operate, it's normally behind closed doors and we're clueless about it, but they're into business, not human beings.

55 Tufton Street is just the most publicly visible example of it - **** the population, let's make some money here!

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, exactly.

But that's how the Tories operate, it's normally behind closed doors and we're clueless about it, but they're into business, not human beings.

55 Tufton Street is just the most publicly visible example of it - **** the population, let's make some money here!

Did the people who mae dumb investments for the pension funds get sacked?

tens of billions it cost us

7 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Since 2010 when the Tories came in, the national debt has gone from 75% of GDP to 96.6%.

Never mind tens of billions, there must be about a trillion pounds added to the debt, and the cost of servicing it has gone way up because of them.

We can't really talk about the markets and the Tories separately - the Tories are really just the political arm of big business in the UK now.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The thing is, these crerins are the same folk who manage people's pension funds, they invest our bank deposits to ensure the stability of the banking system etc.The idea that the market effectively staged a coup is ridiculous though. They just reacted to the situation on the ground. 

Tory reptile Daniel Kawczynski was on the news the other night, blaming a conspiracy between certain Treasury and Bank of England officials for the market crash caused by the mini-budget! They really are absolute vermin.

WorldChampions1902
36 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

No. But they get an even bigger bonus now though, as the bankers bonus cap has been removed. Ever get the feeling that we’re all being mugged off?

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

Truss's plans lacked any credibility.
They were batshit crazy
They planning was utterly incompetent
Markets reacted to the craziness and incompetence

As exactly described by Rishi. What was it he called her policy during the leadership hustings? “Fairytale economics”? He was proven absolutely correct (not that I like agreeing with him).

In essence, Truss is/was a Tufton Street puppet who wanted to treat the U.K.’s economy as a Petri dish.

periodictabledancer
45 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You have posted some whacko deflection on this. 

Truss planned to make unfunded tax costs which the country cannot afford, which would've fed into the inflationary spiral the BofE was trying to dampen and even with warnings from the likes of Sunak before she even started her crazy plan she went ahead & did it anyway.

This is on Truss & Kwarteng and their insane "monetary policy".

36 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Tory reptile Daniel Kawczynski was on the news the other night, blaming a conspiracy between certain Treasury and Bank of England officials for the market crash caused by the mini-budget! They really are absolute vermin.

They do have a point though debt to GDP is still well under many G7 nations , yet we are more risky? I don’t think so .

sadly we no longer have Germany underwriting us.

best thing we could do is take the euro….

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

They do have a point though debt to GDP is still well under many G7 nations , yet we are more risky? I don’t think so .

sadly we no longer have Germany underwriting us.

best thing we could do is take the euro….

If you behave in such a reckless manner as Truss and KamiKwasi did, then we are very much risky. As for the Euro, I hate to break the news, but that ship has long sailed - even when we were members of the EU.

32 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

As exactly described by Rishi. What was it he called her policy during the leadership hustings? “Fairytale economics”? He was proven absolutely correct (not that I like agreeing with him).

In essence, Truss is/was a Tufton Street puppet who wanted to treat the U.K.’s economy as a Petri dish.

Rishi would know all about it- he is one of “them”

a games master .

our next PM will dance to the tune of the  finance houses.

If starmer doesn’t he won’t last either.

Anyone who does not tow the line of the big funds this will happen again.

they want austerity 

their “profits “ are underwritten by higher taxes for the idiots ( those of us who pay our dues) coupled with pay cuts to maintain finance houses profits , and cuts for those who don’t pay in.

we are being rogered .

The same people did for Corbyn as did for truss - both brave in their own way though at opposite ends of the spectrum , both killed in the womb.

I liked neither, but it is increasingly apparent that we are ALL being done over to sustain a very few.

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

We can't really talk about the markets and the Tories separately - the Tories are really just the political arm of big business in the UK now.

:spoton:

5 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Rishi would know all about it- he is one of “them”

a games master .

our next PM will dance to the tune of the  finance houses.

If starmer doesn’t he won’t last either.

Anyone who does not tow the line of the big funds this will happen again.

they want austerity 

their “profits “ are underwritten by higher taxes for the idiots ( those of us who pay our dues) coupled with pay cuts to maintain finance houses profits , and cuts for those who don’t pay in.

we are being rogered .

The same people did for Corbyn as did for truss - both brave in their own way though at opposite ends of the spectrum , both killed in the womb.

I liked neither, but it is increasingly apparent that we are ALL being done over to sustain a very few.

:spoton:

11 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Have you seen the LBC caller. It's fecking outrageous. A Tory member who says 80% of the membership don't want Sunak because he's not English. 

il Duce McTarkin
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Have you seen the LBC caller. It's fecking outrageous. A Tory member who says 80% of the membership don't want Sunak because he's not English. 

While I'd rather it wasn't a Tory, Britain's first non-white PM would be 1894208545_download(8).jpeg.2189b86283c2a18df36d49452d37eb45.jpeg

Keegan_3293739b.jpg.05af472534f46f8f7a41683eaf5e377b.jpg

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

While I'd rather it wasn't a Tory, Britain's first non-white PM would be 1894208545_download(8).jpeg.2189b86283c2a18df36d49452d37eb45.jpeg

Keegan_3293739b.jpg.05af472534f46f8f7a41683eaf5e377b.jpg

It has to happen. Then it becomes no big deal. 👍

22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The caller said British not English. 

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Out of Sunak and Johnson only one was born in England/Britain 😂

I know, my point was more about the not so subtle dog whistle of using the word English instead of what was actually said. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

The caller said British not English. 

He said English. He also said British. But he said English.

56 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I know, my point was more about the not so subtle dog whistle of using the word English instead of what was actually said. 

He said he doesn't care about England, that 85% of England is white, and they want to see them represented. So you tell me what he meant. British/ English the fecker uses it a one. He even mentioned the SNP and some shite about them not accepting an Asian. The Nazi was a racist, so what does it matter if he used British, he was talking about England, not the UK, not Britain, England.

11 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

As a non political thicko, why do people pin their allegiances to one side or t'other.

I've never voted and have zero interest in ever voting. I find all politicians to be lying, self serving jobs worth's. The inability to talk nowadays with cameras and social media has made it 100% worse. They can't answer and question for fear of the reaction now or in 10 years.

Would rather not have a pompous idiot in charge of the country but on reflection it didn't do me any harm whatsoever if I'm honest.

Why do people bother with this political nonsense ?

(Bored, waiting at the airport for a flight to Edinburgh)

If you have a mortgage the last PM has almost certainly cost you £1000s so it has impacted you.

If you have went to Uni or College in Scotland then then you will ha e saved £1000s compared to anywhere else in the UK. 

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Eh? At the time of tour posting Johnson was always likely to also reach 100 backers. And if he is in the final 2 will be favourite if the Tory members get to vote.

Edited by hughesie27

Latest on who is backing who

As things stand 201 out of 357 Tory MPs have publicly spoken out about who they're backing.

Here's the breakdown:

• Rishi Sunak - 125 MPs

• Boris Johnson - 53 MPs

• Penny Mordaunt - 23 MPs

A Boy Named Crow
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

As things stand 201 out of 357 Tory MPs have publicly spoken out about who they're backing.

Here's the breakdown:

• Rishi Sunak - 125 MPs

• Boris Johnson - 53 MPs

If only one gets to 100, is it just a coronation then?

Jambo_jim2001
3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Here's the breakdown:

• Rishi Sunak - 125 MPs

• Boris Johnson - 53 MPs

The staunch will be foaming at the mouth,not one a Protestant 🙄🤪

34 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

If only one gets to 100, is it just a coronation then?

Yes - deadline is 2pm on Monday.    If only one has 100 names on his  nomination form, then he's automatically elected without any voting.

Apparently Boris and Rishi had a meeting today - which sounds a bit ominous imo.    Political commentators reckon Boris won't even  declare himself a candidate if  it looks like he won't get 100 nominations - his ego is precious that he simply won't risk a defeat appearing on his CV.     Its win at all costs,  or withdraw to avoid any association with being a loser.

I wouldn't put it past him to try to persuade Rishi to stand aside, with a "promise" to make him Chancellor & Deputy PM.    Having said that, if he can find 100 names then it goes to membership vote - and he's likely to win due to his ....ummm....  blondness.

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Have you seen the LBC caller. It's fecking outrageous. A Tory member who says 80% of the membership don't want Sunak because he's not English

Quite pathetic, isn't it. Especially since over 50%  of Tory MPs didn't want the daft bint that the membership voted in as PM. 

7 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Yes - deadline is 2pm on Monday.    If only one has 100 names on his  nomination form, then he's automatically elected without any voting.

Apparently Boris and Rishi had a meeting today - which sounds a bit ominous imo.    Political commentators reckon Boris won't even  declare himself a candidate if  it looks like he won't get 100 nominations - his ego is precious that he simply won't risk a defeat appearing on his CV.     Its win at all costs,  or withdraw to avoid any association with being a loser.

I wouldn't put it past him to try to persuade Rishi to stand aside, with a "promise" to make him Chancellor & Deputy PM.    Having said that, if he can find 100 names then it goes to membership vote - and he's likely to win due to his ....ummm....  blondness.

I don't think Johnson has ever had ANY intention of standing.
This is just a ruse. He can w***k himself off over the tired and desperate old Tories giving him love. However more seriously he is trying to bluff Sunak that he has 100 votes to extract concessions. Like? Nobble the Privileges committee? Free access to Chequers? Cushy well paid job somewhere (not EU Commissioner obviously) Peerage for himself?
Johnson is a con man and a liar. This is all just a bluff.

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

The staunch will be foaming at the mouth,not one a Protestant 🙄🤪

Even a rumour that Johnson is part Jewish. :seething:

J.T.F.Robertson
17 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Has it ever not been thus. (rhetorical)

No matter who's in power they are puppets of the monied class. The peasants can scramble for the cake crumbs. Applicable to all and will not magically change if/when independent, unless you believe we have evolved to a selfless species due to our geographical location.

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

il Duce McTarkin
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Jew and bad kafflik???

🤮🤮🤮🤮

And Turk too, apparently!

Just stop it right now. 😠

THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF BRITAIN I WANT TO LIVE IN!

:seething:

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

And Turk, where does it all end?

On the scaffold.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

20 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

It isn't due their the fact she ran policies they didn't agree with.

She ran policies that were uncosted nonsense that would've destroyed the country.

The markets reacted. 

This forced her party to react.

This is what gets me.

How the **** is that allowed to happen.

Surely there must be some economic computer model (even a ****ing excel spreadsheet) that can be run to show a balance deficit.

Going to say something daring here :lol:.

For economic thickos like me, Ms Chebs was giving me a tax cut, reversing NI rise and helping my energy bill 2 years. Obviously, deficit made it impossible.

Now, all I am getting is a 6 month energy bill help and about an extra £150 to find on my mortgage.

As I said, economic thicko. So take it easy on me  as some my post is probably wrong.

Malinga the Swinga
8 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Even a rumour that Johnson is part Jewish. :seething:

Wonder what part? A snip of the old Boris jnr perhaps.

13 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

If you have a mortgage the last PM has almost certainly cost you £1000s so it has impacted you.

If you have went to Uni or College in Scotland then then you will ha e saved £1000s compared to anywhere else in the UK. 

Eh? At the time of tour posting Johnson was always likely to also reach 100 backers. And if he is in the final 2 will be favourite if the Tory members get to vote.

BBC propaganda saying he has 100. The old trick to get others to back him. 

Why haven't they declared?