• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

Charlie boy sacks 100 of his staff at Clarence House.

Folk that have been with him for decades booted into touch because he finally got his slippers under the throne.

:ears:

15 minutes ago, Cade said:

Folk that have been with him for decades booted into touch because he finally got his slippers under the throne.

Starting as he means to continue?

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

So who phoned James. 

:rofl:Fecking clown.

Oustanding take down of a classic Gammon. Well done James 

Charles isn't coming across very well in the clips where he's getting agitated about pens etc. 

Reckon he'll be deeply unpopular and the monarchy will fall during his reign

:clumshot:

5 hours ago, briever said:

Who will?  Not many huns follow Scotland.

What a smashing few days you’ve had.

Champ.  :rofl:

manaliveits105

Indeed 

great scenes in London too our resident smurfs and dullards are going to self combust next week - they should insert their keyboards up their Clarence Carters  for 10 days or so and let the UNITED KINGDOM respect their monarch - Elizabeth The Great 

5 hours ago, Cade said:

:ears:

Same people saying the Royals overspend taxpayers money now laughing at this. 

1 hour ago, Hansel said:

Charles isn't coming across very well in the clips where he's getting agitated about pens etc. 

Reckon he'll be deeply unpopular and the monarchy will fall during his reign

:clumshot:

No chance.  You just have to look at how popular The Prince and Princess of Wales are.  If he makes a Royal **** up he will move aside. 

26 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Indeed 

great scenes in London too our resident smurfs and dullards are going to self combust next week - they should insert their keyboards up their Clarence Carters  for 10 days or so and let the UNITED KINGDOM respect their  former monarch - Elizabeth The Great 

Fixed. 

11 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Same people saying the Royals overspend taxpayers money now laughing at this. 

Charlie doesn't have to pay inheritance tax on the £650m Crown Estate he just got his mitts on so he's saving the 40% tax on that.

On the other hand, Charlie has just had to give the Duchy of Cornwall to William, so that's a billion quid he's lost. Which he also never paid tax on (other than risible token "voluntary contributions")

Besides, this story is not about the money he's saving or not saving.

It's about him callously discarding loyal staff who've been with him for decades rather than taking them with him.

Edited by Cade

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Charlie doesn't have to pay inheritance tax on the £650m Crown Estate he just got his mitts on so he's saving the 40% tax on that.

On the other hand, Charlie has just had to give the Duchy of Cornwall to William, so that's a billion quid he's lost. Which he also never paid tax on (other than risible token "voluntary contributions")

Besides, this story is not about the money he's saving or not saving.

It's about him callously discarding loyal staff who've been with him for decades rather than taking them with him.

I'm sure you can twist the argument to suit whatever agenda you see fit I suppose (not you specifically)

I agree it's not the correct place and time but I seriously doubt he's went "mummy's dead sack the staff" 

It could be possible that he does not feel the need for the staff and plans have been in place long before now for them to be made redundant on the death of the Queen?  This saving a lot of money that people moan the Royal Family use. 

If the plans had been in place for years, you'd think the staff would not be "livid" and surprised by this, no?

:kirk:

Twist it any way you like but King Charlie just fecked over his staff.

13 minutes ago, Cade said:

If the plans had been in place for years, you'd think the staff would not be "livid" and surprised by this, no?

:kirk:

Twist it any way you like but King Charlie just fecked over his staff.

You're the one twisting it mate.   There's not a chance Charles has sat by his mum passing away, kicked about all of the UK while mourning became King and he thought while travelling from Edinburgh to London he could be like the boy from Mr Deeds just for shits and giggles.

OIP.odGA8gJIKi8xMReEMlUHigHaD-?pid=ImgDe

Surely...

Staff members would be aware of protocol of Charles becoming monarch.

I imagine there is a bit devilish reporting going on here.

What becomes of Clarence house now?

Prediction.  Just as Elizabeth has been enormously popular with the serfs, Charlie will soon  be the opposite.  

His demeanour so far has shown signs of impatience and privilege, and his charming and vivacious Queen Consort looks like she's just detected dog shit on the soles of her shoes.  Those observations are based on what I saw in Edinburgh.  Maybe they'll be all sweetness and light once they get to London, back among their ain folk.

I think a couple of misfits have just captured the two top jobs in the UK.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Prediction.  Just as Elizabeth has been enormously popular with the serfs, Charlie will soon  be the opposite.  

His demeanour so far has shown signs of impatience and privilege, and his charming and vivacious Queen Consort looks like she's just detected dog shit on the soles of her shoes.  Those observations are based on what I saw in Edinburgh.  Maybe they'll be all sweetness and light once they get to London, back among their ain folk.

Yeah. You could argue that he's grieving his mum and that's why he's been acting out of sorts, but he's definitely being perceived as a bit impatient and rude when he thinks he's not on camera 

Your years, I have I not wanted him to take the throne.

The whole Diana marriage left a bad taste in my mouth.

Recent years, I've mellowed towards him and Camilla (I think she gets unfairly ridiculed).

I believe he will be a good king.

Please bookmark this post and slaughter me when all goes Tom tit.:lol:

manaliveits105

Prince William , the Duchess of Cambridge and their three children are expected to move into Clarence House although Buckingham Palace is being rewired ( Q the seethe) at present so there may be a delay 

8 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

No chance.  You just have to look at how popular The Prince and Princess of Wales are.  If he makes a Royal **** up he will move aside. 

Will the gammons accept a gimp that gets pegged?

Malinga the Swinga

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Well spotted. I mean fancy being on edge and irritable in the days following the death of your mother. Must be the first person who has ever acted like that.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga
9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I thought we wanted a massive slimming down of the monarchy and it's costs?

Only when it is not happening. Get with program. Get with program FA, no opportunity is to be missed to put boot in.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

What are the criteria?

Not be a dick

Not to two-time his wife

Keep Andrew out of public

Anything I've missed?:lol:

I believe he will try and influence on Climate issues.

Influence government in Cost of Living.

I don't think he will be shy in going public of where our contry is failing.

I'm probably in neverland..

I  thought this was a joke at first but no it’s actually true . He’s making blunder after blunder , showing disdain and contempt for the people 

dobmisterdobster
32 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I  thought this was a joke at first but no it’s actually true . He’s making blunder after blunder , showing disdain and contempt for the people 

Elderly King has understudies. Is that a shock to you or something?

1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Elderly King has understudies. Is that a shock to you or something?

It is when one is suspected of being a serial sex abuser . 

dobmisterdobster
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It is when one is suspected of being a serial sex abuser . 

Andrew is in line for the throne and over 21 so he fits the criteria. It's extremely unlikely he will ever be called upon.

Just now, dobmisterdobster said:

Andrew is in line for the throne and over 21 so he fits the criteria. It's extremely unlikely he will ever be called upon.

Still not the point . It’s not a good look. It gives the guy some “ respectability “ 

16 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

We get it, you dont mind a nonce ruling over you.

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Prince William , the Duchess of Cambridge and their three children are expected to move into Clarence House although Buckingham Palace is being rewired ( Q the seethe) at present so there may be a delay 

Hope they get a day off work for the flitting........

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

They've only just moved to Windsor 🤣 put their children to school there, so as they can be nearer Queenie.  That's worked out well.

il Duce McTarkin

Most of the seethe directed at Andrew is from folk simply gutted that they'll never be able to nonce with impunity.

What was wrong about the pen? 

Christ have a go about a lot of things but he’s a human that’s been flying about non-stop since the day his mother died. He got a bit sniffy with a pen, he didn’t boot a corgi up the arse and lamp a butler 😂

27 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not trying to be wide, Tommy, but I've had mod warnings for similar language, even when used in jest.

Point still stands. I'd question the marble retention status of anyone keen on a monarch of any description.

Understand your argument.

My opinion seems to change with wind direction.

More time for them than slimy politicians.

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

The Huns are going to be insufferable when Charlie boy pops his clogs.

Bow to king Billy 😁

7 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

The Huns are going to be insufferable when Charlie boy pops his clogs.

Ffs  they were bad enough when they signed Billy King.

4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Ffs  they were bad enough when they signed Billy King.

Apologies Thomas I should have typed "even more insufferable", if that is possible.

9 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Bow to king Billy 😁

A couple of the local ones to me boasted that they had waited five hours to pass the coffin.

Didn't have the heart to tell them that in all probability it was empty and she was in a morgue somewhere in London instead.  

1 hour ago, Jingle Bells said:

A couple of the local ones to me boasted that they had waited five hours to pass the coffin.

Didn't have the heart to tell them that in all probability it was empty and she was in a morgue somewhere in London instead.  

Surely she cant be lying in that still.She will be rotting away and the smell ? Boak

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Surely she cant be lying in that still.She will be rotting away and the smell ? Boak

She was 96, the smell would have been the same alive or dead.