King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

59 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I'm actually quite disappointed and embarrassed for some on this forum with their subservience to others. I'd never, going by their opinions I've read, for a minute thought they'd bow to no man... or woman. 

At least I know now. And the sectarianism views they use  to justify their views are the biggest shame on Scotland. 

I see the BBC were having a wee chuckle about John Knox, cleansing Catholics from Scotland. Shameful. 

IM not. I wasnt in the least surprised who would be in " mourning " on this.  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

And it's good to see 75% of Scots believe the UK is 4 nations, not one. :thumbsup: And less than a fifth believe that Britain is one country. And half are Tory onanists.

And Sturgeon played a blinder, anaw. One crown, 4 countries and Independence from the treaty of the union for Scotland, not the union of the crowns. That can be decided after independence.

Scotland/ The Kingdom of Scotland or The Democratic Republic of Scotland. I'm easy, whichever the people of Scotland decides.

Tory, labour, Green, Communist, let Scotland decide.

Tick Tock. 

Ftfy old chap

Cost of living Crisis, energy prices, food banks, warm banks, NHS tits up, Tory Government scandal and fraud. Yet working class people bow to this class system shite, instead of tearing the fecking thing down. 

My hope is that the authority cucks keep their expectations realistic and don't spit the dummy out at people expressing themselves differently to them.

Go to a royalist echo chamber if you want unfettered adulation, the rest of us are free to disapprove.

55 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cost of living Crisis, energy prices, food banks, warm banks, NHS tits up, Tory Government scandal and fraud. Yet working class people bow to this class system shite, instead of tearing the fecking thing down. 

A few points.

None of what you have listed has anything to do with the monarchy.

You might as well say energy bills, NHS and yet folk still pay money to watch football, they could give that money to the poor etc etc.

Fact is folk bowing down as you call it aren't actually affecting you if you just go about your day.

You are doing the exact same as what you are moaning about trying to stop folk expressing their views as they see fit. 

What are you doing to tear the fecking thing down?

Your boring.

Edited by jambopilms

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is there anywhere open tomorrow for us non royalists to go to escape from the State enforced mourning. ?

If you're up for happy hardcore blasting the neighborhood for 8 hours straight you can head to mine.

I won't be there myself like, can't stand it as a genre.

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is there anywhere open tomorrow for us non royalists to go to escape from the State enforced mourning. ?

Pentland Hills.

Weather also promising for a good walk.

manaliveits105
20 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Pentland Hills.

The comrades queue has already started 12 hour wait 

C56BCD11-0644-4F25-8F20-959FFE49CC6A.jpeg

45 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Pentland Hills.

Best to avoid Holyrood Park. 

Just heard they are showing the funeral on big screens and are expecting thousands to attend. 

Just now, luckydug said:

Just heard they are showing the funeral on big screens and are expecting thousands to attend. 

Well yeah, until I work out the WiFi password

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

😭

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Still not decided what song ill be blaring from 759 onwards tonight ! 

Is Queen - Another one bites the dust taking it too far? 🤔

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Pubs, thankfully.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Still not decided what song ill be blaring from 759 onwards tonight ! 

that would be a powerful statement mate definitely worth doing :)

10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

What's the significance of 759?

Well the song will be playing over the state mandated “ mourning time “ 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

856132725_FdnHDO_XoAEXY3Y2.jpg.55620899000e7b270da75f4b12ef5781.jpg697799668_FdnHDPIXEAE0N7B2.jpg.14e015ad2605b199eab5fb596bc0d901.jpg

New Royal Cyphers. Scottish Crown on the right.

Oh thank god for that.

That'll heat the house and keep the interest rate under 6%.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh thank god for that.

That'll heat the house and keep the interest rate under 6%.

I don't understand.  How is it going to do that?

2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

856132725_FdnHDO_XoAEXY3Y2.jpg.55620899000e7b270da75f4b12ef5781.jpg697799668_FdnHDPIXEAE0N7B2.jpg.14e015ad2605b199eab5fb596bc0d901.jpg

New Royal Cyphers. Scottish Crown on the right.

Too close to the Rangers Crest for my liking.  Mad Charlie oot!

Two year maximum before we vote to rid ourselves or not of this lot. Post independence, on a referendum about whether we become a Republic or not.

Edited by ri Alban

23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Two year maximum before we vote to rid ourselves or not of this lot. Post independence, on a referendum about whether we become a Republic or not.

Will never happen. Westminster won't give permission for another referendum and wee nicky has said Scotland would keep the monarchy anyway.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

Will never happen. Westminster won't give permission for another referendum and wee nicky has said Scotland would keep the monarchy anyway.

Remember if we get Indy A new Govt will be formed . They may have in their manifesto a ref on the monarchy . I would certainly vote for that party . If we are meant to be a modern , inclusive country there is zero need for any monarchy . They are lucky they aren’t ending up like their cousins , the Romanovs ! And no that’s no mad Vlad and his family 

2 hours ago, superjack said:

It's not up to wee nicky