King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

New Town Loafer
48 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

No matter what your opinion on the Royal Family is, this is a woman with a young family dealing with a horrible and cruel disease.

She should be left alone to deal with it with her family.

Spot on. What a terrible wee while for William, in particular. Wife and father after his grandmother died not long ago. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

Class of 75

Sad news and a truly horrible disease. Hopefully she will pull through.

Just now, TallPaul said:

Fair few on here looking like right nasty bits of work now.

Tell us something we didn’t already know.

periodictabledancer

I'm no fan of the royals but as she's a  young woman and mum of three kids, I hope she makes a full recovery. 

And can we build more prisons for the mentally unstable obsessives who've never shut up about her. 

Disgusting.  

JudyJudyJudy
49 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Well. Said 

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Cade said:

It's been fun sniping at them for not providing any information at all, the memes have been hilarious and the fact remains that the Royal family as a whole is totally dysfunctional, full of wronguns and in 2024 shouldn't even exist, but the Big C is a game changer.

I'm glad the truth is out and hopefully now the speculation will cease.

She's a mother of three facing one of the most insidious personal threats any of us can face and as a human being I wish her well.

I agree with this..

ITV and STV news mentioned giving them privacy but managed to show her video statement 6 times and give it full coverage for an hour.

Don Dan

Cancer doesn’t discriminate it ravages all. Rich, poor, famous, infamous, Kings, Queens, Princess’s , no one is immune from it. One of life’s curses.

I wish her well and peace from SM persecution. 

Swanny17

I wish anyone with a cancer diagnosis the best of care. ♥️

Maple Leaf

She sounded optimistic in her video, that her chemo treatment was preventative.  She also used the word "had" when she referred to the cancer.

That was good to hear.

Ulysses
2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

What's up? Afraid someone else will muscle in on your territory? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Cade said:

It's been fun sniping at them for not providing any information at all, the memes have been hilarious and the fact remains that the Royal family as a whole is totally dysfunctional, full of wronguns and in 2024 shouldn't even exist, but the Big C is a game changer.

I'm glad the truth is out and hopefully now the speculation will cease.

She's a mother of three facing one of the most insidious personal threats any of us can face and as a human being I wish her well.

surely ‘Handy Andy’ is still fair game?  A far out non-blood relative having such an awful condition cannot allow his noncery to be forgiven. 

Libertarian
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

No matter what your opinion on the Royal Family is, this is a woman with a young family dealing with a horrible and cruel disease.

She should be left alone to deal with it with her family.

I'm a dyed in the wool republican but you are absolutely correct. I really do hope she pulls through. She has behaved with dignity.

jack D and coke

I haven’t seen anyone say anything horrible anywhere I’m not sure what some insinuations are about🤷🏽‍♂️

Shes a young woman of 3  and although im no fan of any of them you wish her well. 

Seaside Dave

Cancer is the evil of all evils. Hopefully all goes well and she lives a long and happy life with the future king ❤️

Couldn't care less one way or the other about the royal family. Cancer knows no boundaries though so hope, for her family, they've caught it early enough

8 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Cancer is the evil of all evils. Hopefully all goes well and she lives a long and happy life with the future king ❤️

Well said, Dave.  👍❤️

I P Knightley

Two completely different things here:

1. What a horrid thing to happen to any Mum of a young family. I really wish her well in her recovery as I would anyone in that position.

2. What an almight pig's breakfast the Royal Family's PR team has made of this over recent weeks. There was absolutely no need to go with that family portrait on Mother's Day. The ensuing media shitshow could have been avoided and Kate been left to undergo her treatment in private. The media storm can only have contributed to the family's anxiety.

TallPaul
9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

What's up? Afraid someone else will muscle in on your territory? :rolleyes:

I would suggest laughing at people with stupid political views is rather different from taking the piss out a young woman with cancer don't you agree?

8 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

I would suggest laughing at people with stupid political views is rather different from taking the piss out a young woman with cancer don't you agree?

Have there been many posts on this thread taking the piss since the news of her cancer broke?

TallPaul
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

Have there been many posts on this thread taking the piss since the news of her cancer broke?

Since it broke? What difference does that make?

1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

Quite a lot.

If folk don't know she's got cancer you can't use the fact she has as a stick to beat people, e.g. "taking the piss out of a young woman with cancer".

TallPaul
1 minute ago, Boris said:

Quite a lot.

If folk don't know she's got cancer you can't use the fact she has as a stick to beat people, e.g. "taking the piss out of a young woman with cancer".

But she did and they did, not quite sure what your point is.

5 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

But she did and they did, not quite sure what your point is.

Would people have taken the piss previously had they know about her diagnosis? My view is probably not.

46 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Tbf, that makes all the difference in the world actually.

TallPaul
22 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Tbf, that makes all the difference in the world actually.

Who are you?

52 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Who are you?

The only one showing total disregard for a young woman facing a cancer fight is you. Pretty ironic really

Wouldn’t want to be in the royal family and I imagine when one of them is seriously ill they wish they could get a break from it all too. Media coverage really has been in overdrive in the lead up to her cancer announcement. Hope she recovers well and they caught it early enough. 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, kila said:

Wouldn’t want to be in the royal family and I imagine when one of them is seriously ill they wish they could get a break from it all too. Media coverage really has been in overdrive in the lead up to her cancer announcement. Hope she recovers well and they caught it early enough. 

To be fair, having access to top doctors at the drop of a hat is likely to give you a good chance of a much better outcome.  They won't be waiting in on a weekly visit from the McMillan nurse.  

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair, having access to top doctors at the drop of a hat is likely to give you a good chance of a much better outcome.  They won't be waiting in on a weekly visit from the McMillan nurse.  

Unsure about that Dave.

Steve Jobs. 

milky_26
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Unsure about that Dave.

Steve Jobs. 

jobs had an extremely rare type of pancreatic cancer and survived 8 years with it. i doubt an ordinary member of the public would have survived that long with it

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Unsure about that Dave.

Steve Jobs. 

No guarantees, regardless how wealthy/priveliged you are, but it helps. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, davemclaren said:

No guarantees, regardless how wealthy/priveliged you are, but it helps. 

Prob it does help if you catch it in time i would guess. I do wonder if hers is more advanced as its in her abdomen area and theres were loads of vital  organs are and it can easily spread.

henrysmithsgloves
16 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

She sounded optimistic in her video, that her chemo treatment was preventative.  She also used the word "had" when she referred to the cancer.

That was good to hear.

I think it looks good for her,I had the same treatment eight years ago. The chemotherapy is just to make sure it gets rid of any microscope cancer cells.She will well looked after with regular blood tests etc. I don't know what type of chemotherapy though,I had the injections and also the tablets,the injections are pure murder,gave me peripheral neuropathy so they stopped that and upped the tablets. The plus side is " if there is such a thing" no hair loss with that type of treatment.She will be extremely weak, especially so after the injections. As much as I dislike the royal family,I wouldn't wish any harm to them or anybody with that bast ard disease.

9 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Who are you?

Thankfully, I’m not you.  👍

Thunder and Lightning

Only on kickback could people  make rip roaring ***** of themselves on a thread about a young woman with cancer. 

TallPaul
17 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Only on kickback could people  make rip roaring ***** of themselves on a thread about a young woman with cancer. 

Imagine the ones that were spreading the made up silly conspiracies last week. How embarrassing