King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

manaliveits105
On 27/09/2022 at 21:09, superjack said:

Will never happen. Westminster won't give permission for another referendum and wee nicky has said Scotland would keep the monarchy anyway.

Braw :greggy:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

On 27/09/2022 at 22:54, JudyJudyJudy said:

Remember if we get Indy A new Govt will be formed . They may have in their manifesto a ref on the monarchy . I would certainly vote for that party . If we are meant to be a modern , inclusive country there is zero need for any monarchy . They are lucky they aren’t ending up like their cousins , the Romanovs ! And no that’s no mad Vlad and his family 

I know that James bit there is no way Westminster would allow the referendum as they know the outcome would be different this time. For what it's worth I was a no voter the last time but I've changed camp's now. 

If we did get independence I honestly don't think ams of the current political would have the balls to propose ditching the monarchy unfortunately. I also think of a vote was held on the monarchy just now, Scotland as a whole would vote to keep it.

John Gentleman
On 27/09/2022 at 22:16, Der Kaiser said:

Royal **** ?

**** Regent?

I always thought it was 'Regina' but it's actually 'Rex'.

No, I've no idea either.....

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, superjack said:

I know that James bit there is no way Westminster would allow the referendum as they know the outcome would be different this time. For what it's worth I was a no voter the last time but I've changed camp's now. 

If we did get independence I honestly don't think ams of the current political would have the balls to propose ditching the monarchy unfortunately. I also think of a vote was held on the monarchy just now, Scotland as a whole would vote to keep it.

I think referendum would return almost exactly same result as last time. In any case, monarchy going nowhere.

2 hours ago, superjack said:

Nah, Chuck never gained respect through the war, he's a sausage fingered twat.

54 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

I always thought it was 'Regina' but it's actually 'Rex'.

No, I've no idea either.....

They're Latin, for Queen and King

2 hours ago, superjack said:

Ok . I disagree . What’s the point of having a newly Indy modem , inclusive , and fair country if they still retain a massive symbol of elitism and privilege ? I think most parties would agree on a vote due to this . 

President of The Republic of Scotland.

Who would do it?  What is their motivation for doing it?  

Right-wing / Left-wing

Central Belt / North

West coast / East coast

And of course if they’re West Coast - the other big question…..

It’s sure to divide the country even further.  Even among the majority who wouldn’t even bother voting.

16 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Right-wing / Left-wing

Central Belt / North

West coast / East coast

It’s sure to divide the country even further.  Even among the majority who wouldn’t even bother voting.

Ah well, **** democracy then

43 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ah well, **** democracy then

Countries like The Netherlands, Norway and New Zealand are a bit more democratic than plenty of countries that are republics.

(IMHO, of course)

Edited by FWJ

1 minute ago, FWJ said:

Countries like The Netherlands, Norway and New Zealand are a bit more democratic than plenty of countries that are republics.

(IMHO, of course)

Republics like RoI, France and Germany are too. 

**** the Monarchy.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Republics like RoI, France and Germany are too. 

**** the Monarchy.

Your last sentence is the most accurate on the shed.

How does the peoples Republic of Scotland sound to you?

dobmisterdobster
19 minutes ago, superjack said:

Your last sentence is the most accurate on the shed.

How does the peoples Republic of Scotland sound to you?

Scotland is the oldest Kingdom in Europe but lets become a republic for some reason.

FdMSYQQX0AAfDJw.jpg.5b22490a55c57dbc36c630c20b4afd38.jpg

5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Iran was better as a monarchy. Russia was MUCH better as a monarchy.

Lol did you not do higher history ? They had a revolution there for a reason 

5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Your ignorance of history isn't a decent defence.

3 hours ago, FWJ said:

Right-wing / Left-wing

Central Belt / North

West coast / East coast

Get rid of the monarchy and nothing else changes. Our FM, or PM after independence, would be the leader. Absolutely no reason to have another layer added on top

45 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Scotland is the oldest Kingdom in Europe but lets become a republic for some reason.

Is that the crown is it?

Shite, get it TF.

Samuel Camazzola
On 27/09/2022 at 12:34, dobmisterdobster said:

856132725_FdnHDO_XoAEXY3Y2.jpg.55620899000e7b270da75f4b12ef5781.jpg697799668_FdnHDPIXEAE0N7B2.jpg.14e015ad2605b199eab5fb596bc0d901.jpg

New Royal Cyphers. Scottish Crown on the right.

Fortunate that Ronaldo wasn't a left back. His CR7 trademark could have been something else and Charlie may have been snookered. 

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

As a 5th year Art and Design class project.....that's still pretty shit.

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Oh dear. 

Both were indeed better. For the few. The very few. But as a tory you'll empathise with that. 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, superjack said:

The Greens want to get rid and the last poll said Scots wanted rid of them too. 

dobmisterdobster
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is that the crown is it?

Shite, get it TF.

It's from the 1500s. It's a piece of Scottish History.

Crown-p52-777x1024.thumb.jpg.c245ec151ef35a56547e568039ee71b9.jpg

Edited by dobmisterdobster

9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It's from the 1500s. It's a piece of Scottish History.

Crown-p52-777x1024.thumb.jpg.c245ec151ef35a56547e568039ee71b9.jpg

Might fetch 20 or 30 quid on ebay.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Greens want to get rid and the last poll said Scots wanted rid of them too. 

Which poll? I can find a few articles pointing to less than 50% support for the monarchy (45% support retaining) but with only 36% in favour of removal. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Which poll? I can find a few articles pointing to less than 50% support for the monarchy (45% support retaining) but with only 36% in favour of removal. 

Can’t find anything either, you think the monarchy will have been strengthened by the ridiculous and expensive reaction to the queens death? CK3 will kill it all by himself. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t find anything either, you think the monarchy will have been strengthened by the ridiculous and expensive reaction to the queens death? CK3 will kill it all by himself. 

Yes to the first part in honesty. I think a lot of the don’t knows will have decided they aren’t entirely opposed. Of course some of them may have went down the fully opposed route too. 

Charles might not have a long reign and I’m pretty sure William ascending will strengthen it. I don’t think it’s guaranteed Charles does it damage either but we shall see. 

20 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Yes to the first part in honesty. I think a lot of the don’t knows will have decided they aren’t entirely opposed. Of course some of them may have went down the fully opposed route too. 

Charles might not have a long reign and I’m pretty sure William ascending will strengthen it. I don’t think it’s guaranteed Charles does it damage either but we shall see. 

Charles might be a twat, but I don't believe he's a *****, he might do ok.

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

He already has damaged it with his attitude to his servants, he wasn’t there popular anyway. He will do well to exceed the achievements of the first two KCs, William will be lucky to have a throne to sit on.
Can’t wait to be honest, especially on the back of Scottish Independence. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Charles might be a twat, but I don't believe he's a *****, he might do ok.

Just told his step son not to bring his wife to Balmoral, serial cheat, accepts bribes from dodgy Sheikhs and doesn’t pay tax on any of his earnings. Sounds like *********** to me tbh.

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just told his step son not to bring his wife to Balmoral, serial cheat, accepts bribes from dodgy Sheikhs and doesn’t pay tax on any of his earnings. Sounds like *********** to me tbh.

Stepson 😁

His Almighty Glorious Imperial Majesty, King Charles III, has been banned from giving a speech at the Cop 27 Climate Change conference by Thick Lizzy Truss.

GOD SAVE THE KING

:gok:

*mibbies he should use his powers to dissolve parliament, just sayin likes

Edited by Cade

Unknown user
On 30/09/2022 at 19:23, Pasquale for King said:

Fair enough, point conceded, the king's a *****.

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, Cade said:

His Almighty Glorious Imperial Majesty, King Charles III, has been banned from giving a speech at the Cop 27 Climate Change conference by Thick Lizzy Truss.

GOD SAVE THE KING

Quite right too. 

dobmisterdobster
16 hours ago, Cade said:

GOD SAVE THE KING

Good. They should cancel the entire event. Imagine the carbon footprint from all the private jets.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
18 hours ago, Cade said:

GOD SAVE THE KING

And the reason we know this is that Charles had it leaked to the media that Truss said no.

Not playing by Mummy’s rules.  He’s going to get eaten alive.

manaliveits105

People of Dunfermline turn out in thousands to cheer the King today and Sturgeon  booed - well done Dunfermline :leveinnaturalorder:

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

People of Dunfermline turn out in thousands to cheer the King today and Sturgeon  booed - well done Dunfermline :leveinnaturalorder:

I honestly almost admire your dedication and devotion to propaganda 😄 

You could get a job in Celtics PR department with wee nuggets like that

Nucky Thompson
43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I honestly almost admire your dedication and devotion to propaganda 😄 

You could get a job in Celtics PR department with wee nuggets like that

I just watched it on the ITN news.

To be fair the reporter pointed out that it would a predominantly Unionist crowd that turned out to greet the King

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I just watched it on the ITN news.

To be fair the reporter pointed out that it would a predominantly Unionist crowd that turned out to greet the King

You would think eh ? 😄 

46 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s not propaganda Sturgeon was loudly booed today - the guid people of Scotland have sussed her out 

:-D