King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

I know there’s a thread about the Queen but Think it’s worth having a separate thread for our new King 

He did a great statement today I thought - less than 24 hours after saying goodbye to his mother - not many could have been so composed 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

Shooter McGavin
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t post if you don’t take it seriously 

Apologies, didn’t know this thread came with T&C’s…

4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I know there’s a thread about the Queen but Think it’s worth having a separate thread for our new King 

He did a great statement today I thought - less than 24 hours after saying goodbye to his mother - not many could have been so composed 

I didn't see it. What did he say? And how can one see it?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

good post mate

GSTK

SpruceBringsteen

I can't keep up with the right wing. Are paedos bad or not? Is giving your taxes to shiftless layabouts bad or not?

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

So there will be more passports for Saudi billionaires or less now?

Couldn't he have cleared that up in his little speech?

And does he know what a women is ? 

Going by his Mrs probably not 😀

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

As a troll thread, I'm not sure this is working.

No surprise given who started it.

Away you go then if you can’t be respectful 

25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. I've even less respect for Jimmy Savile now that I know he's been hanging out with an adulterer that accepts briefcases of cash from shady Arabs.

giphy-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Oi! Who said you could use my dog? 😡😡😡

Sorry dude, will use Scooby next time, hopefully Shaggy doesn't post here.

giphy-2.gif

10 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

It was probably prepared beforehand a while back. Not seen it so just guessing.

One thing about our new king, its good of him to give us more rhyming slang for having a poo.

Edited by superjack

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Brits born in Scotland are the poster children of an inferiority complex.

To be fair the way all you Uber Scots are patrolling the Royal threads I’m not sure it’s the Brits that have the inferiority complex…

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

A quick google check says his life expectancy is between 9 and 14 years? 

given the circumstances of the best of nutrition healthcare housing general support etc not to mention the longevity of his parents (probably also due to some of these reasons) you can probably add a few years on to that top-end estimate 

long to rein over us ……. :)

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Grow up

he doesn’t have the emotional durability to handle a different point of view mate

3 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

No booing on the thread from the indeees?   Disappointing.  

Fantastic to see Nicola Sturgeon as a key figure in making Charles the King of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

It must have choked many Rangers fans seeing the monarch supporting Nationalist representing our country. Her signature to the declaration now recorded for posterity. :2thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Fantastic to see Nicola Sturgeon as a key figure in making Charles the King of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

It must have choked many Rangers fans seeing the monarch supporting Nationalist representing our country. Her signature to the declaration now recorded for posterity. :2thumbsup:

She's always been pro the monarchy, ridiculous amount of crap posted about the SNP Nationalists wanting shot of them.

(not aimed at you)

Heard this story about Charles years ago. I have no idea whether it is true or not.

He was a young lieutenant onboard the Ark Royal( the one in the BBC documentary 1975/76). Anyways she was alongside, chief petty officer had a complaint to make and as the Duty Officer of the day, Charles had to deal with it. Well the chief wasn't happy when Charles turned up, and said I want to speak with someone higher than a Lieutenant.

To which Charlie was said to have replied, I maybe a Lieutenant, but, I am passed for King, so I think I qualify.

Apparently the chief had no answer to that.

Edited by John Findlay