Porteous

Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Agree with all of that.  Boyce is clever in doing the same to win us free kicks all the time.

Never heard any managers talking  about Boyce and he's been at Hearts for how long? Multiple managers have now highlighted this *****

Edited by Riccarton3

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Naisys Tackle

• Wee Mikey

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Never heard any managers talking  about Boyce and he's been at Hearts for how long? Multiple managers have now highlighted this *****

You saying Boyce never goes to ground easy to get us free kicks?  He basically does so every game.   Because it's not usually a penalty it doesn't result in a direct goal so no moans from managers.  Elvis was the master of it back in the day.  Him and Sutton. 

5 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

You saying Boyce never goes to ground easy to get us free kicks?  He basically does so every game.   Because it's not usually a penalty it doesn't result in a direct goal so no moans from managers.  Elvis was the master of it back in the day.  Him and Sutton. 

I don't ****ing class Boyce with Porteous! Is that what you are doing? Seriously? From 'head knocks' when defending to conning for pens. When did Boyce last do either?

9 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

There's a big difference between players drawing tactical fouls around the pitch and diving in an attempt to win a penalty. The intent is totally different. And I find the defenders waiting for contact and falling on the ball scenario pretty embarassing but it's nowhere near the same as players falling over in the box in an attempt to cheat and win penalties. 

But you already know that it's an entirely different scenario... 

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I don't ****ing class Boyce with Porteous! Is that what you are doing? Seriously? From 'head knocks' when defending to conning for pens. When did Boyce last do either?

No.  I stated Boyce cleverly wins fouls most games going down easily.  t was in reply to saying many players do it. 

"He is not alone in pulling the stunt, in fact I'm sure I've seen ourselves do it, difference this boy is a *****. "

Edited by Robbies Tackle

Just now, Aaron78 said:

There's a big difference between players drawing tactical fouls around the pitch and diving in an attempt to win a penalty. The intent is totally different. And I find the defenders waiting for contact and falling on the ball scenario pretty embarassing but it's nowhere near the same as players falling over in the box in an attempt to cheat and win penalties. 

But you already know that it's an entirely different scenario... 

I know it's entirely different.  The post you have replied to says as much :lol: Chill. 

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Exactly. Ridiculous to put Boyce in the same box as a piece of cheating scum like Porteous.  

14 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

You saying?  🤷🏿‍♂️  That makes no sense, sorry.

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

No.  I stated Boyce cleverly wins fouls most games going down easily.  t was in reply to saying many players do it. 

Now Boyce is ‘cleverly’ doing it?

2 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Exactly. Ridiculous to put Boyce in the same box as a piece of cheating scum like Porteous.  

:spoton:

Just now, Morgan said:

You saying?  🤷🏿‍♂️  That makes no sense, sorry.

Now Boyce is ‘cleverly’ doing it?

Winning fouls from around the box, yes.  Diving and faking injury to win pens at get folk sent off, no. 

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Winning fouls from around the box, yes.  Diving and faking injury to win pens at get folk sent off, no. 

You’ve missed my wee vernacular joke, Bob.  🤓

4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Some back tracking there. Hmm. 

There's a cynicism at Hibs summed up by Porteous that  I don't recognise in the Hearts team. So my first instinct wouldn't be to highlight a Hearts player. Curious.

2 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

Some back tracking there. Hmm. 

How?  Does Boyce fall down to win us fouls?  Yes or No?  

My reply about Boyce again, was clearly stating there's a clear difference between the two. 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

There's a cynicism at Hibs summed up by Porteous that  I don't recognise in the Hearts team. So my first instinct wouldn't be to highlight a Hearts player. Curious.

Yes.  There's a big difference between the 2. 

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If they had any brains, they shut up and let it blow over. Fortunately, they are a bunch of Hibs ***** with absolutely zero intelligence and are simply exposing their cheating to a wider audience.

It's also very difficult to defame Porteous's character as he is a convicted thug with the character of a *****.

Indeed. If there were any brain cells there, they’d keep quiet, celebrate beating ten men and not draw attention to the cheating donkey. Glad to hear Goodwin calling out Eeyore - it’s astonishing that refs haven’t cottoned onto his antics yet. 

queensferryjambo

Porteous and Boyle have both been at it for seasons. SPFL managers have said it and Sportscene have shown it. Refs clearly don't watch TV or listen to the media.

Porteous feigning head knocks every time he is out jumped is a disgrace.  

Remember Boyle having headlines of 'I'm not a diver' then a week later doing the single worst dive ever seen in the last minute of the Scottish Cup final vs St Johnstone - the pundits all laughed but it could have cost St Johnstone a famous victory.

Cheating Hibs creeps.

Anyone else notice the ridiculous black colour of the diving wigs scalp tonight on sportscene. Utterly ridiculous if he thinks anyone won't notice it.  It is honestly like he has used boot polish on it

Doctor FinnBarr

Just watched Sportscene after work and no danger was that a penalty and sending off, a free kick to the Sheep and maybe a booking for El Creep would have been correct.

Not got much time for Goodwin but he spoke the truth and no doubt will end up in the doggy doo with the beaks for it. Maybe its time other managers spoke out in his defence. They, and we all can see what goes on every week but they need to stick together about this. Funny how the refs seem to miss it all, its getting Scott Brownesque with him, being groomed for Celtic perhaps?

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Reminder that Ryan Porteous has NEVER won a derby. ****ing Hibs class Hibs ***** FTH

What a first rate post.  I didnt know that.

1 hour ago, savage said:

Anyone else notice the ridiculous black colour of the diving wigs scalp tonight on sportscene. Utterly ridiculous if he thinks anyone won't notice it.  It is honestly like he has used boot polish on it

It reminded me of those joke rubber wigs; just a different style:-

Screenshot_20220918-012234_Google.jpg

5 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just watched Sportscene after work and no danger was that a penalty and sending off, a free kick to the Sheep and maybe a booking for El Creep would have been correct.

Not got much time for Goodwin but he spoke the truth and no doubt will end up in the doggy doo with the beaks for it. Maybe its time other managers spoke out in his defence. They, and we all can see what goes on every week but they need to stick together about this. Funny how the refs seem to miss it all, its getting Scott Brownesque with him, being groomed for Celtic perhaps?

Talking of Scott Brown, all Goodwin needs to do is point out the fact that Broonie was given carte blanche by the media and the authorities to call Jamie Walker a cheat for weeks. Brown brought the game into disrepute but wasn’t even criticised never mind punished. The only person that suffered was Jamie (who’d served his time for the dive) when Beaton took revenge by booking him at Ibrox for a “dive” 30 yards from goal after he’d been cynically chopped! 

7 hours ago, savage said:

Funnily enough I first noticed this when watching Natty and Rowles in their Australian playoff match. Poor Boyles hair dye was actually dripping off the back of his head and looked a little like 💩 running down his neck. I laughed at the time but didn’t screenshot it because he wasn’t a Hibs player.

If it happened once it’ll happen again. Watch out for diarrhoea neck making a reappearance during a heavy downpour at a stadium near you soon.

Edited by washniklaw

Anyone putting Boyce into the same category as Porteous can :bolt:

The amount of dodgy red cards that go in their favour is unreal. If I was the paranoid type, I’d say that the powers that be want them above us…If I was the paranoid type.

Edited by iantjambo

9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Porteous loses a header and goes down with a fake head injury EVERY week until the game is stopped.

He’s a cheating prick.

Then he gets up with that sickly, sneaky grin like he’s just put in a Oscar winning performance.

I see there seems to be some kind of co-ordinated response from folk on social media around him. The narrative being that it's unfair and potentially damaging for him mentally to be so openly targeted by fans and managers when it doesn't happen elsewhere.

Sorry, but their official outlets have revelled in pictures of him standing laughing over Morelos with a framed bit artwork with him posing with it. They also put a picture of him standing over Boyce after  a shocking tackle and a further photo of him standing over an injured Lafferty laughing. All this via their official social media channels.

You can't prepetuate all this shite about him being a hard man or wind up merchant and then greet about it when he's called out for cheating. Pure deflection.

14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I see there seems to be some kind of co-ordinated response from folk on social media around him. The narrative being that it's unfair and potentially damaging for him mentally to be so openly targeted by fans and managers when it doesn't happen elsewhere.

Sorry, but their official outlets have revelled in pictures of him standing laughing over Morelos with a framed bit artwork with him posing with it. They also put a picture of him standing over Boyce after  a shocking tackle and a further photo of him standing over an injured Lafferty laughing. All this via their official social media channels.

You can't prepetuate all this shite about him being a hard man or wind up merchant and then greet about it when he's called out for cheating. Pure deflection.

100%
the club is scum as well. 

I was brought up in an era when players' had respect for themselves and their opponents. Back in the sixties I can't remember players cheating the way they do in all Leagues and at all clubs now. It started with diving in the box for a penalty. Now it is bordering on a pandemic with players diving, feigning injury and doing as much illegally on the pitch as they can to gain advantage for their team. All this holier than thou attitude about Porteous is crazy as if he had done it in a Hearts' shirt it would be classed here as being clever. Goodwin has a nerve for calling it out as Aberdeen (especially with McInnes) are one of the worst teams for for "simulation". We have players here now who go down at the slightest touch (Cochrane has started that recently) and Walker was a classic diver. Anyhow, rolling around trying to get opponents sent off is one of the many reasons I'm not in love with footie as I used to be, Sportsmanship on the pitch in general is long gone. The sad thing is that young footballers today grow up watching the cheating of their heroes and take that with them onto the pitch. It's the norm now.

Malinga the Swinga

Anyone who doesn't believe Porteous and Boyle are working to instruction from their manager and club are deluded.

That place is infested with corruption and it seems from Petrie being able to wash away their behaviour at top table.

Their home support throw missiles at players - nothing done and it carries on

Their players cheat and dive on a continual basis - nothing done and it carries on

Their crowd invade pitch at end of games - nothing done and it carries on

They're cheats.

Don't watch Hibs, don't watch highlights. All I've seen of him is against us, he's definitely wiser than his years in the conning of the referee stakes, slow and doesn't dominate or attack the ball. 

Reminds me of Berra in his last dozen games for us. 

Just another Hibs dud imo.

The guy glasses lassies.

In ten years time he will have a testimonial season down Lochend and they will hail him as one of their own.

He won't go on to any thing bigger than the wee team and a couple of undeserved caps.

Stevenson,Hanlon rinse and repeat.

If anyone spots the legend Stokes around town tell him to keep his head down as I believe the polis would like a word.

Hibs class indeed.

1 minute ago, Janbo1874 said:

The guy glasses lassies.

In ten years time he will have a testimonial season down Lochend and they will hail him as one of their own.

He won't go on to any thing bigger than the wee team and a couple of undeserved caps.

If anyone spots the legend Stokes around town tell him to keep his head down as I believe the polis would like a word.

Hibs class indeed.

Yes this is a rancid institution from top to bottom the signings they’ve made who have ended up on the wrong side of the law is incredible 

11 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Porteous loses a header and goes down with a fake head injury EVERY week until the game is stopped.

He’s a cheating prick.

They should do what they do in rugby and take him off till he’s assessed by a doctor and allowed to go back on 

it would stop the cheating Cant!!!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Worth noting Goodwin asked the referee before the game to watch out for Porteous. 

Stupid really, probably worked in reverse. 

Goodwin just as much of a ***** as Porteous 

Jean Louis Valois
11 hours ago, savage said:

Noticed that. Boy is a total loser, left Hobos last season and failed massively with his club getting relegated. Has come back to his comfort blanket a couple of months later and has been hopeless. Their fans won't admit it though.

28 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Worth noting Goodwin asked the referee before the game to watch out for Porteous. 

Stupid really, probably worked in reverse. 

Goodwin just as much of a ***** as Porteous 

Sort of thing happens all the time. 

14 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

"He is not alone in pulling the stunt, in fact I'm sure I've seen ourselves do it, difference this boy is a *****. "

There is the difference from Porteous right there TBH...

1 hour ago, Janbo1874 said:

The guy glasses lassies.

Hibs class indeed.

The only class at Easter Road is the PR who gets the media to talk up their players....

1 hour ago, Janbo1874 said:

The guy glasses lassies.

Hibs class indeed.

He's the most despicable ***** in Scottish football by a million miles. Feigning head injury repeatedly speaks to an absolute degenerate. Amusing that he's holding off signing a new deal. He will re-sign 100%. No way is he going on to anything better. If ever a player and club were perfectly matched. 

****ing filth the pair of them.