Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

Anyway...

...Labour.

Among this week's opinion polls, two extremes stand out.

At one end, a Peoplepolling survey for GB News suggested that Labour would poll 49%, compared with 19% for the Conservatives, with both the Lib Dems and Reform just about scoring double-digit percentages.

At the other, a More In Common poll (client not specified) said that Labour would poll 41%, the Conservatives 29, with Reform doing less well.

12% is still a decent lead in the polls, but it's considerably less than the 22-24 points in polls a couple of weeks ago - and there's a hell of a difference between 12% and 30%.

Are Labour really home and hosed?  And would they be as far ahead if Reform weren't taking votes away from the Tories?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ulysses said:

Anyway...

...Labour.

Among this week's opinion polls, two extremes stand out.

At one end, a Peoplepolling survey for GB News suggested that Labour would poll 49%, compared with 19% for the Conservatives, with both the Lib Dems and Reform just about scoring double-digit percentages.

At the other, a More In Common poll (client not specified) said that Labour would poll 41%, the Conservatives 29, with Reform doing less well.

12% is still a decent lead in the polls, but it's considerably less than the 22-24 points in polls a couple of weeks ago - and there's a hell of a difference between 12% and 30%.

Are Labour really home and hosed?  And would they be as far ahead if Reform weren't taking votes away from the Tories?

I would laugh my derriere off if Labour don't win. I absolutely hate Westminster and it doesn't matter who governs there as none of them care about Scotland(apart from our cash).

Anas Sarwar becoming as adept as his boss in London at u-turns. Is there any position Labour won't change after a bit of pressure from the Tory media?

#Labstain

Screenshot2023-11-19at14-41-27AnasSarwarurgedtoresistpressureonGazaceasefirecallaheadofHolyroodvote.thumb.png.7c38a2179ebcd90b0523900b3edc9976.png

18 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Anas Sarwar becoming as adept as his boss in London at u-turns. Is there any position Labour won't change after a bit of pressure from the Tory media?

#Labstain

Screenshot2023-11-19at14-41-27AnasSarwarurgedtoresistpressureonGazaceasefirecallaheadofHolyroodvote.thumb.png.7c38a2179ebcd90b0523900b3edc9976.png

He's aptly named and typical British stooge!

4 hours ago, Gundermann said:

#Labstain

What exactly is the point in the Scottish Parliament having a vote on this anyway? What is it likely yo achieve?

13 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

What exactly is the point in the Scottish Parliament having a vote on this anyway? What is it likely yo achieve?

Zero point . Deflection from Scottish issues which need urgently addressed 

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Zero point . Deflection from Scottish issues which need urgently addressed 

Can't see the IDF downing weapons at the request of the guy in charge of Scottish hospitals and school dinners.

7 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Can't see the IDF downing weapons at the request of the guy in charge of Scottish hospitals and school dinners.

IMG_2889.jpeg

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Or the UKG either. Not that either government is suggesting that mind. I'm sure that qon't stop you posting shite though. 

3 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Or the British pishness!

manaliveits105
8 hours ago, TallPaul said:

He is not doing too well with either apparently 

9 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Or the UKG either. Not that either government is suggesting that mind. I'm sure that qon't stop you posting shite though. 

So Humza and his band of nationalists are just virtue signalling. Who'd have thought it

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

So Humza and his band of nationalists are just virtue signalling. Who'd have thought it

He didn't say that the IDF should lay down their arms though. You pulled that out of your arse. 

He has commented on a humanitarian crisis that has personally affected his family. I'm not sure why even the most rabid frother would find that so unreasonable. 

31 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

He didn't say that the IDF should lay down their arms though. You pulled that out of your arse. 

He has commented on a humanitarian crisis that has personally affected his family. I'm not sure why even the most rabid frother would find that so unreasonable. 

He called for an immediate cease fire. Do you need me to explain what that is?

51 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I think ' rabid frother' explains it. Doesn't matter what subject is being discussed, Humza will be brought up. 

55 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I think we're dealing with the most rabid, frothing kind of Gammon here, tbh. 

41 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

He’s not the brightest mate  😂

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

i wish jj was my dad
46 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

The part where you said the IDF should lay down their arms.  When did he say that? 

i wish jj was my dad
25 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

I think we're dealing with the most rabid, frothing kind of Gammon here, tbh. 

Almost as bad as the other guy with his 'He comes over here and....' Awful stuff.

15 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The part where you said the IDF should lay down their arms.  When did he say that? 

Are you possibly autistic. You seem to take things people say very literally and appear to lack any social intelligence?

11 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Are you possibly autistic. You seem to take things people say very literally and appear to lack any social intelligence?

Classy

Just now, TallPaul said:

Not as bad as calling someone rabid, frothing gammon but I'm sure the mods will let that slide

That wasn't even him

i wish jj was my dad
26 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

I've never been diagnosed but if the symptoms include challenging made up shite on the Internet there is every possibility. 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I've never been diagnosed but if the symptoms include challenging made up shite on the Internet there is every possibility. 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Never said it was 

Wait, my personal interpretation doesn't overrule what was actually said?

Well isn't that a turn up? 😲 

42 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

😂

27 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Not as bad as calling someone rabid, frothing gammon but I'm sure the mods will let that slide

Watch it mate the hounds are out now . Must have a special signal to each other 😂

il Duce McTarkin
36 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

:sweeet:

2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

😃😃

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

:lol:

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

:clyay:

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ra toooooooaaaaries are comin to get you !! :greggy:

Rishi gave quite a stirring speech about Tax cuts earlier.  

On 18/11/2023 at 18:21, Ulysses said:

I've heard you use a line like that before when you've said something false without checking the facts.

It doesn't matter how plausible you think it might be.  If it's fake, and you share it, you're part of the disinformation machine.

This time, you shared disinformation on behalf of the extreme left. That was careless, and a bit of thinking before you posted would have avoided it.

Glad you cleared that up though, I was thinking for a moment that she might suddenly be worth listening to. :ninja:

On 19/11/2023 at 00:41, JudyJudyJudy said:

No because surprisingly it’s not an obsession of mine !

the other parts are so long winded . Jezz . She might have she might not have , that’s life . 

Ok who kidnapped James and is playing with his account?

Nucky Thompson
27 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What's funny about people dieing bud? 

Aye, because that's what's funny in that link :cornette_dog:

I find it amusing that Scotland has such an idiot of a FM and the pointless exercise from the shortbread senate 

Humza showing up the UK labour and tory parties and the shit show that is Westminster. The fact it shows up the farce that is UK Labour v Scottish Labour is a nice benefit too.

Also good to see our resident Scottish cringe posters filling their boots