Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Did I hear wee Anus calling for a ceasefire? He’ll be in trouble with his bosses down south for that. 
If Starmer can mind his name that is. 

He'll be in trouble on here! Ideas above his station are not to be tolerated. Just ask any of our resident, hypocritical unionists. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Did I hear wee Anus calling for a ceasefire? He’ll be in trouble with his bosses down south for that. 
If Starmer can mind his name that is. 

Different Party mate. Scottish Labour is definitely not just a branch office. Amirite?

Wee Anus is his own man

i wish jj was my dad
12 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Different Party mate. Scottish Labour is definitely not just a branch office. Amirite?

Wee Anus is his own man

Regardless, why is he grandstanding about an international issue that is beyond the power of Holyrood? 

Scottish politicians shouldn't care about these issues. 

15 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

He'll be in trouble on here! Ideas above his station are not to be tolerated. Just ask any of our resident, hypocritical unionists. 

You’re thinking of the SNP mate . Any dissent from the party Line is crushed . Wake up. 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You’re thinking of the SNP mate . Any dissent from the party Line is crushed . Wake up. 

I woke up decades ago! If you think the British State has your best interests at heart then fool you! The FM or any leader is entitled to their opinion as much as anyone else. 

Democracy eh!

2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I woke up decades ago! If you think the British State has your best interests at heart then fool you! The FM or any leader is entitled to their opinion as much as anyone else. 

Democracy eh!

The “ British “ state ? You mean Scotland too then? 

30 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Democracy eh!

The SNP since the departure of Alex Salmond have been just as bad as Westminster. Time to support the Alba party imo. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

The SNP since the departure of Alex Salmond have been just as bad as Westminster. Time to support the Alba party imo. 

You could be right.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

If you want Indy absolutely.
The SNP have no desire, no politicians capable of delivering or even wanting it imo. Humza is a dead man walking too. He’s going to get them annihilated next elections. 
But wee Anus piping up won’t even register on his gaffers radar. I can’t remember the politician who said when the msps spoke to Tony Blair he used to just look out the window and change the subject. They mug people off with a Scottish leader these parties. Can you imagine Sunak even having a conversation with that wee wanger Doogz? They couldn’t care a **** what these wee go and do’s are on about. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The “ British “ state ? You mean Scotland too then? 

Oh yes! We have our share of absolute cretins. 

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Oh yes! We have our share of absolute cretins. 

So true . The greens and SNP are full of them . 👍

11 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

So, back on topic...? :whistling:

Well technically anything is on topic when this thread title is taken literally.  

20 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Well technically anything is on topic when this thread title is taken literally.  

Indeed.  It's designed to grab attention, but it's a tad loose (no pun intended).  In that situation, one can hardly be surprised if the standard concerns that leak into almost every thread have also floated into this one. ;) :eek: 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So true . The greens and SNP are full of them . 👍

Labour, Tory and Libdems in Scotland are an embarrassment. They unequivocally outdo the SNP and the Greens.

8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Labour, Tory and Libdems in Scotland are an embarrassment. They unequivocally outdo the SNP and the Greens.

Ok 👍 fabulous 

2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Interesting today's opinion poll

FB_IMG_1698867142223.jpg

Hang on. I thought you were a Tory?

Telling.

10 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Hang on. I thought you were a Tory?

Telling.

I'm more anti nationalist aka bigots. Red Tory, Blue Tory I will go with whatever suits me best. 

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

I'm more anti nationalist aka bigots. Red Tory, Blue Tory I will go with whatever suits me best. 

:rofl:

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

A lot of folk can't grasp the notion that you can pick a political party on their performance at that point in time.

The Nationalists are a bunch of cultist weirdos. Cringey as feck

13 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Interesting today's opinion poll

FB_IMG_1698867142223.jpg

Their time fooling people coming crashing to an end. Only the anti English left for them now.

SNP and the Tories to be punished at the next election.  Glorious.

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

A lot of folk can't grasp the notion that you can pick a political party on their performance at that point in time.

👍

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:greggy:

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yep 

5 hours ago, TallPaul said:

They're British Nationalists! 

Nucky Thompson
28 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

🤣🤣🤣

Great Britain is made up from separate nations.

Tell me what a British nationalist is then :biggrin2:

8 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Are you now? One of them? Tickety **** boo.

6554574.jpg?264&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=aee2f04c5

7 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm an internationalist but I'm fully behind the campaign to break up the UK of Noncery.

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

I'm an internationalist but I'm fully behind the campaign to break up the UK of Noncery.

The campaign in your head :lol:

Nucky Thompson
22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

What country does the guy with the UJ come from :biggrin2:

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

What country does the guy with the UJ come from :biggrin2:

A question for the boys in the Copland Road stand on a Saturday 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Great Britain is made up from separate nations.

Tell me what a British nationalist is then :biggrin2:

Those who wish to be governed by the British State and its establishment. People who would rather have Johnson, Truss, Sunak and Starmer govern us than ourselves. You know the type 😉

Nucky Thompson
40 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Those who wish to be governed by the British State and its establishment. People who would rather have Johnson, Truss, Sunak and Starmer govern us than ourselves. You know the type 😉

So all to do with politics then?

Most of my siblings vote Labour if they bother to vote and they all class themselves as Scottish 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Gundermann said:

The only Brit nats are here and NI tbf. The English DGAF. 
Up here and over the water tho?
Brain injured. 

Malinga the Swinga

To answer the op, I'd say, the Scottish government led by a useless failure if a man whose more interested in Palestine than Scotland.

I'd say the Conservative party who are on their way out of Westminster as their failures mount up.

Then I'd go back to Scottish government again who are so corrupt in their practices that, despite their desperate propaganda that they're squeaky clean, have been shown up to be equally as bad as Tories.

I'd say green party are worse as a gender obsessed party who have no backing for their forced policies that are targeted at hard workers while supporting feckless lazy layabouts whose hands are permanently held out hoping for handouts.

So in short, plenty of things more shit than Labour in politics.

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

So all to do with politics then?

Most of my siblings vote Labour if they bother to vote and they all class themselves as Scottish 

British first and Scottish second as they wish to be governed by the British State. I don't mind being called a Scottish Nationalist. Not sure what bothers you about Scottish Nationhood as that's what a Nationalist is to me.

You seek to find derogatory meanings behind it to suit your agenda. You should be proud to be British as that's the Nationhood you believe in.

Nucky Thompson
35 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

British first and Scottish second as they wish to be governed by the British State. I don't mind being called a Scottish Nationalist. Not sure what bothers you about Scottish Nationhood as that's what a Nationalist is to me.

You seek to find derogatory meanings behind it to suit your agenda. You should be proud to be British as that's the Nationhood you believe in.

Nah mate, I'm Scottish first and British second.

When people ask me where I'm from I say Scotland.

I class all the Geordies down at my holiday park as English and they class me as Scottish and we have the banter that goes with that.

At the end of day though, we're all British

45 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Nah mate, I'm Scottish first and British second.

When people ask me where I'm from I say Scotland.

I class all the Geordies down at my holiday park as English and they class me as Scottish and we have the banter that goes with that.

At the end of day though, we're all British

Fair enough Nucky. Don't call me British though! 🤣

18 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

They're British Nationalists! 

You're a British National. I'm assuming you hold a British passport? Correct me if I'm wrong.