Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Can we have a catchy quasi-racist name for Mr Sarwar like the one the seperatists on here continue to use for Rashid Sanook? (nice one, Uncle Biden 👍).

Now how about Humza Yousaf? Surely there must be loads of side-splitting, derogatory, totally acceptable, Anglo-Sub-Continent puns that the non-racist seperatists can come up with for the golden boy.

Good yin. Must've missed the sturgeon,  Salmond, Yousaf onionist nicknames. Anus is sufficient. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Separatists :laugh2:

Aw naw, dinnae call us separatists!

zZBQ3Az.gif

Seperatists of what? Unionists, loyalists, Hoosejockerists sure like to be telt. What a mindset to have. :loser:

And why is it independence supporters getting blamed for Biden's wee mistake.  I'm sure plenty of non tories use it for a joke. 

Find it strange a so called Labour supporter would rip their knitting about it. Very strange. 

Go Sir Keith , the kiddy starver.

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Separatists :laugh2:

Aw naw, dinnae call us separatists!

zZBQ3Az.gif

A spade is a spade, champ.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Seperatists of what? Unionists, loyalists, Hoosejockerists sure like to be telt. What a mindset to have. :loser:

Still typing broken biscuits I see, ausseh.

Don't worry, the nurse will be around soon.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

A spade is a spade, champ.

7IBQCa4.gif

I don't know about champ, a contender certainly, but that's just too much!

Mind you that was before the organisations separated 🤔

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I don't know about champ, a contender certainly, but that's just too much!

Mo need to be bashful, Smithee. Own it.

Scotland the wee shitie nation. What is that quislings actually think they are part of, in this so called United Kingdom.  Lost our own Kingdom,  sovereignty,  free will to chose our government and parliament,  money, passport and many other things to another nation. For what, absolutely nothing.  Our flag is stamped on by said other nation, our capital is in the other nation, the currency we use is theirs, and the monarchy we had, was binned by the other nation. No one gi es a shit about Presbyterians or if we can spend our bank notes here. Funny how our notes are funny money to this other nation, yet we don't care if we have their notes. 

Must be depressing kneeling just to be part of something that bad. I pity them,  strange little brown nosers. Michael Govers.

Edited by ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Scotland the wee shitie nation. What is that quislings actually think they are part of, in this so called United Kingdom.  Lost our own Kingdom,  sovereignty,  free will to chose our government and parliament,  money, passport and many other things to another nation. For what, absolutely nothing.  Our flag is stamped on by said other nation, our capital is in the other nation, the currency we use is theirs, and the monarchy we had, was binned by the other nation. No one gi es a shit about Presbyterians or if we can spend our bank notes here. Funny how our notes are funny money to this other nation, yet we don't care if we have their notes. 

Must be depressing kneeling just to be part of something that bad. I pity them,  strange little brown nosers. Michael Govers.

Calm doon Mckaren 

Tick Tock!!! 

Scotland will see Labour don't give a shit about them either. Labour are the Tories and the Tories are now the BNP.

Thank you traitors.

Onionist comes on in full meltdown, calling Scots folk, seperatists and spouting pish about racist remarks about Itchy Bawsack and Anus Sairtoe.

Who's in the picture you have again?

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

This is brilliant not sure if you are a parody or your mind actually thinks like this. Either way I'm sore laughing 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

This is brilliant not sure if you are a parody or your mind actually thinks like this. Either way I'm sore laughing 

Unfortunately its all very real. Unless he is the best ever troll. 

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Tick Tock!!! 

You must be seek o winding that clock up, ausseh. :rofl:

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

IMG_2132.jpeg

As long as we don't mention Keith, daft nicknames close to the actual name is racist or something.

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As long as we don't mention Keith, daft nicknames close to the actual name is racist or something.

Joe wishing Rashid all the best will never not be funny. 
Like you Im an extremely vile nationalist though😎

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

IMG_2132.jpeg

Old Anus the crook, so anti Independence he celebrates Pakistani Independence every year. A bit like George Galloway,  who argued for the union by telling folk they'd lose their EU membership,  then teams up with team Fascist, or is that Farage during the EUref. Seems he can change his mind, but others can't.  Sounds familiar? But the difference being, Scotland can't as a whole be asked if they changed theirs. Just vote Labour cause we need rid of the Tories. No, we could've done that forever in 2014 and Labour in Scotland could be in power of an independent Scotland. So feck you, if the tories get in again, it's your fault for voting No. Traitors. 

Edited by ri Alban

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Joe wishing Rashid all the best will never not be funny. 
Like you Im an extremely vile nationalist though😎

Seriously tho, what is that about? Its not some Scottish independence thing. It's Joe Biden making a mistake, so now every non tory uses it as a piss-take. It's a pity we can't get to hear what the accusers have been saying about Humza. I'm sure the good old britnatzi brigade are full of praise for the Scotsman of Asian descent.  Full of praise, I tell ye.  Aye right! Fecking raging more like. The UK is like your local buses, you wait for one different leader and end up with two. :yadayada: All their nightmares, all at once.  I'm surprised they haven't called for the tagging of Humza yet. :yadayada: By, you guessed it, another non white. :yadayada: Britain is being taken overrrrrrr............ 

But as someone once said. We need more racism. No we don't,  we have enough already. But let's focus on racism that's not even there. Actually made up for feck knows what purpose.  I'm quite surprised about it, never expected such drivel from said poster. Well now we know.

It's very strange to come out with this dross about Sunak on a Labour thread, when the Labour lassie Diane Abbott has been abused for decades, yet nothing about that. Very strange.

Edited by ri Alban

Bevvy killing us more than drugs. Doesn't seem to be the same outrage. 🤔 Maybe the great savours of Labour can solve it. :rofl:

41 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Bevvy killing us more than drugs. Doesn't seem to be the same outrage. 🤔 Maybe the great savours of Labour can solve it. :rofl:

Are we top of the bevvy death league as well? The accolades are pilling up for the nationalists 

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Are we top of the bevvy death league as well? The accolades are pilling up for the nationalists 

Of course alcohol was only introduced to Scotland when the SNP came to power in 2007.

34 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Of course alcohol was only introduced to Scotland when the SNP came to power in 2007.

What a silly argument, so it's only been introduced to Scotland? 

Do you think the Scottish government cutting back on addiction and rehabilitation services in favor of guff like free bus passes may have played a part?

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, TallPaul said:

What a silly argument, so it's only been introduced to Scotland? 

Do you think the Scottish government cutting back on addiction and rehabilitation services in favor of guff like free bus passes may have played a part?

I didn't try to link generations of alcohol abuse to being a 'nationalist accolade'. That's a very silly argument.

I presume you've missed the benefits of minimum unit pricing on Scotland's real addiction problem?

15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

IMG_2132.jpeg

:Shanks:

Cept, "The millionaire who owns a company that can't pay the Living Wage to the workers"

Edited by Gundermann

On 28/08/2023 at 06:48, il Duce McTarkin said:

Can we have a catchy quasi-racist name for Mr Sarwar like the one the seperatists on here continue to use for Rashid Sanook? (nice one, Uncle Biden 👍).

Now how about Humza Yousaf? Surely there must be loads of side-splitting, derogatory, totally acceptable, Anglo-Sub-Continent puns that the non-racist seperatists can come up with for the golden boy.

Eh?

:wtfvlad:

The Mighty Thor

Labour are that shit Led by Donkeys are sticking it to them before they even get near power!

U-turn Keith getting it here

16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Labour are that shit Led by Donkeys are sticking it to them before they even get near power!

U-turn Keith getting it here

😄

Is there nothing he won't jettison in order to gain power? Might as well lose the name Labour too.

22 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

It's the state of politics now when the phrase "we can't comment on a live police investigation" comes up ever more frequently 

Unless it's Nicola Sturgeon

On 29/08/2023 at 06:48, ri Alban said:

Who did Tall what's his face used to be? Seems familiar. 

He's definitely one of our esteemed unionist posters from yesteryear 

On 30/08/2023 at 17:06, Lord Montpelier said:

Who ? Never heard of her  

She was a Jinty big baws couple years ago when she got a taste of authoritarian power and went mental with it . She’s now a social and political outcast . Delightful . A nobody . 

The Mighty Thor
50 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She was a Jinty big baws couple years ago when she got a taste of authoritarian power and went mental with it . She’s now a social and political outcast . Delightful . A nobody . 

She's living in your coconut for the rest of your days.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

She's living in your coconut for the rest of your days.

Naw . She got refused housing benefit 

Labour have given up on Brexit but not on "Euro sex".  Surely Michael Shanks is a euphenism waiting to happen.

That pro-Europe Labour slogan is in fact so out of date that the website advertised alongside it has been left defunct – and subsequently taken over by some less savoury offers.

Instead of being the official website for the European Labour party and sporting banners such as “Save the NHS from a Tory Brexit”, eurolabour.org.uk is now apparently dedicated to “Euro Sex Dating”.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23760993.scottish-labour-activists-anti-brexit-board-links-euro-sex-site/?ref=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR13DL-20ClDdLLS6hdkntmtPiIB_6zqLT6IwBptIauoOvVmtwP43CRrKkA

:Shanks:

21 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Red Tory.

Confirmed

Actually, can Anas be trusted on the Union? Or does he policy change as much as his Head Office boss in London?

376266574_2720786018110984_1180499992345

The Mighty Thor

On the day when the utterly deranged 4 week PM is proving just how batshit mental she actually was, Keith goes full 'hold my beer'!

He's going to get an amazing super duper Brexit deal to 'make it work'.

All with no customs union or freedom of movement. 

Aye nae bother mate. 

:cornette:

27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

On the day when the utterly deranged 4 week PM is proving just how batshit mental she actually was, Keith goes full 'hold my beer'!

He's going to get an amazing super duper Brexit deal to 'make it work'.

All with no customs union or freedom of movement. 

Aye nae bother mate. 

:cornette:

I wouldn't hold my breath. Kid Starver will have a new policy by the end of the year, though I wouldn't put it past one of the branch offices to go off-message and contradict him next week.

What a midden of a party.