****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

It's full of tossers who wear North Face , drink pish ales and are golf bores ..

Never worn North Face in my life.... Can I tell you about my approach shot to the 17th over a nice pint of Badgers Muff? 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

30 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Sturgeon should put her plans to the population by way of a vote. She likes that sort of thing. 

Like with a manifesto and election…

30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Already been a poll where 2/3 disagreed with the legislation . But as we know with her and her cronies it’s their way or bolt . 

Link to the poll please

Lord Montpelier
5 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

Like with a manifesto and election…

I hope its not your female relatives that fall victim to the next Katie Dolatowski Jim. It will happen under these plans.

1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I hope its not your female relatives that fall victim to the next Katie Dolatowski Jim. It will happen under these plans.

It never happens apparently 

i wish jj was my dad
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

A woman is a adult human female . That’s my view and at the present time I am entitled to think this without being carted off in a meat  wagon , 

Yes, you are perfectly entitled to your view and can think what you like.  However, you should afford others the same coutesy.  Peopleare entitled to disagree with you. And you are not entitled to make offensive remarks, such as describing those who disagree with you as deluded or homophobic. That IS bullying and completely undermines whatever point you are trying to make. 

And you still haven't produced any evidence to counter Uly.

Lord Montpelier
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It never happens apparently 

Well it happened in one of the closest female spaces to where I live. Is enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I’ll do everything needed to keep my daughters safe. I have some reservations but I’m reassured by what I’ve seen in Ireland and how it’s been applied with common sense over there.

Well it happened in one of the closest female spaces to where I live. Is enough for me. 

Sorry don’t understand ? 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Wow . I’m sure LGB are worried . 

Hope so. Absolutely vile hate group. Despised by pretty much the whole gay community.

4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

What happened?

5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yes, you are perfectly entitled to your view and can think what you like.  However, you should afford others the same coutesy.  Peopleare entitled to disagree with you. And you are not entitled to make offensive remarks, such as describing those who disagree with you as deluded or homophobic. That IS bullying and completely undermines whatever point you are trying to make. 

And you still haven't produced any evidence to counter Uly.

Good posting.

Lord Montpelier
Just now, JimBett365 said:

What happened?

I live near to where Dolatowski carried out her assaults. I know my wife and kids have used same facilities regularly. On another day, it could have been them. Thankfully not this time. 

Neale Hanvey is our local MsP. Don't agree with him on most things but he at least remains vocal on this. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I live near to where Dolatowski carried out her assaults. I know my wife and kids have used same facilities regularly. On another day, it could have been them. Thankfully not this time. 

Neale Hanvey is our local MsP. Don't agree with him on most things but he at least remains vocal on this. 

Shocking incident and not an isolated one either . Poor young girl . What a trauma for her . 

Lord Montpelier
22 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

Link to the poll please

The latest wings over scotland article will provide you with the detail. It won't be the answer you seek though

The latest wings over scotland article will provide you with the detail. It won't be the answer you seek though

Wings Over Scotland critical of an SNP policy? Surely not! 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Can you send me a link ? 

5 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

No surprisingly he only posts articles etc which support his view points ! Like we all don’t yet I got short shrift for that from him 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

19 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Pardon my ignorance of the case but was Dolatowski’s crime committed in a female safe space? 

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, JimBett365 said:

Pardon my ignorance of the case but was Dolatowski’s crime committed in a female safe space? 

10 year old girl. Female toilet. Morrisons. 

Lord Montpelier
Just now, JimBett365 said:

It’s legendarily biased. I prefer my media a bit more balanced.

Didn't think you would like it  . Doesn't fit with your world view. 

2 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

It’s legendarily biased. I prefer my media a bit more balanced.

Do you disagree with or dispute the figures in the poll?

Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

He won't know he won't read it. 

Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

I'm interested to see if he's disagreeing with the figures because of where it's reported.

Francis Albert

Also battered a male prisoner and got transferred to a female prison. Nice chap/woman.

Would never happen in Ireland of course 

18 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

A very dangerous person 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm interested to see if he's disagreeing with the figures because of where it's reported.

He will . 

Does it not worry you that this wasn't included initially? Surely calls into serious question the judgement of those drafting it. 

To quote the West Wing or probably somebody else before that. Two things you don't want to see the making off, sausages and laws. 

Cross party amendments also, generally, have more chance of being included. 

Lord Montpelier
Just now, Notts1874 said:

To quote the West Wing or probably somebody else before that. Two things you don't want to see the making off, sausages and laws. 

Cross party amendments also, generally, have more chance of being included. 

OK, so no then it doesn't worry you. Says a lot. 

7 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Does it not worry you that this wasn't included initially? Surely calls into serious question the judgement of those drafting it. 

There are no amendments as such yet . 

OK, so no then it doesn't worry you. Says a lot. 

It doesn't say anything apart from making laws go through many stages. 

Lord Montpelier
Just now, Notts1874 said:

It doesn't say anything apart from making laws go through many stages. 

It says the people drafting early legislation deemed it not important enough to include. Which in my view is shocking. But you support that, cool. 

It says the people drafting early legislation deemed it not important enough to include. Which in my view is shocking. But you support that, cool. 

Do I really. Thanks for telling me what I think. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

OK. Say they got it wrong then....

I will refer you to my initial post. I'm not a lawmaker so I don't know what is happening or has happened behind the scenes. Anyway it's a sensible amendment that I hope is incorporated into something that will make life much easier for trans people. 

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I will refer you to my initial post. I'm not a lawmaker so I don't know what is happening or has happened behind the scenes. Anyway it's a sensible amendment that I hope is incorporated into something that will make life much easier for trans people. 

I'm not a lawmaker either. But I am an expert it stating the bloody obvious. And it's bloody obvious this should have been in from the start. 

You excuse that. Fair play , your prerogative. 

I'm not a lawmaker either. But I am an expert it stating the bloody obvious. And it's bloody obvious this should have been in from the start. 

You excuse that. Fair play , your prerogative. 

Once again you are putting words in my mouth. Again I hope the law passes with this amendment to make life easier for trans people.