****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

When you are gay and been brought up in the 1970s and 80s believe me you would know what homophobia is . I’m hyper sensitive to it , as most gays are . Sometimes for our own safety . Stop making a mockery of peoples lived experience of oppression and discrimination 

FTFY 👍🏻

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

i wish jj was my dad
55 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aye they are out in force today it seems. Complicit in their contempt for women and girls safety really . 

Not at all. I've got a daughter of my own who understands this a lot better than me and she supports the bill. So this post is factually incorrect and unnecessarily inflammatory. 

My point is that you haven't presented any constructive challenge to what Uly said about the experience in our near neighbours, in Ireland. E.G. there is no evidence to suggest it is less safe for women and girls.

If you have evidence to the contrary, present it and engage in constructive debate with the guy instead of chucking inflammatory statements around and trying to intimidate those who don't share your point of view. 

And just to be clear, I am open to persuasion if there is evidence to support your point that the bill makes it less safe for women and girls. 

5 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

FTFY 👍🏻

Again making a mockery of it . But you have form . Remember you made a mockery of my mental health in another form.?  I will have no further discussions with you on this form , not matter how much you “ bait “ me. I’ll be vigilant to minding that people follow rules and guidelines too , as I’m sure the mods  do.

5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Not at all. I've got a daughter of my own who understands this a lot better than me and she supports the bill. So this post is factually incorrect and unnecessarily inflammatory. 

My point is that you haven't presented any constructive challenge to what Uly said about the experience in our near neighbours, in Ireland. E.G. there is no evidence to suggest it is less safe for women and girls.

If you have evidence to the contrary, present it and engage in constructive debate with the guy instead of chucking inflammatory statements around and trying to intimidate those who don't share your point of view. 

And just to be clear, I am open to persuasion if there is evidence to support your point that the bill makes it less safe for women and girls. 

There are heaps of stories around the world about men accessing and misusing womens spaces for the own gratification . Too numerous to mention . The world doesn’t begin and end with Ireland . 

18 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You say yoU have a daughter who is knowledgable about this issue . Fair enough . I was with a whole bunch of women last Wednesday night who also are very knowledgable this issue too . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

11 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

FTFY 👍🏻

What a disgustingly offensive thing to actually do when I think of it . Really . Just evidences who you are really . 

i wish jj was my dad
28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

There are heaps of stories around the world about men accessing and misusing womens spaces for the own gratification . Too numerous to mention . The world doesn’t begin and end with Ireland . 

Ireland are our very close neighbours with a relatively similar culture. A decent comparison I would have thought. 

You still haven't posted any evidence to contradict Uly yet though. 

i wish jj was my dad
30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You say yoU have a daughter who is knowledgable about this issue . Fair enough . I was with a whole bunch of women last Wednesday night who also are very knowledgable this issue too . 

I'm not knowledgeable at all and not claiming any insight so I don't have any dog in the fight. You and your friends do though. And if your posts are anything to go by, I suspect you don't tend to mix with people who challenge your view of the world. I could be wrong though. 

As for my daughter, she is interested and feels safe enough. 

44 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Again making a mockery of it . But you have form . Remember you made a mockery of my mental health in another form.?  I will have no further discussions with you on this form , not matter how much you “ bait “ me. I’ll be vigilant to minding that people follow rules and guidelines too , as I’m sure the mods  do.

Nobody is mocking it or you. In my opinion you are hypersensitive to it to the point you go looking for homophobia. 

I can’t imagine what it must have been like being a gay man in the 80s and 90s. I see the homophobic and transphobic hatred and abuse my friends and acquaintances (including one who has posted on this thread) get so the last thing I would do is diminish anyone’s horrible experiences. I genuinely feel it does them (and you) a disservice when you play the homophobia card so willy-nilly. Your reasons for doing that are your own. I can empathise with the hatred you've endured but still find issues with how you act. 

44 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What a disgustingly offensive thing to actually do when I think of it . Really . Just evidences who you are really . 

Another example of over-reactionary nonsense. Makes posters take everything you post with a pinch of salt when you post stuff like this. You come across as constantly offended, which is incredibly ironic given how you love labelling others as woke. 😂

9 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

Nobody is mocking it or you. In my opinion you are hypersensitive to it to the point you go looking for homophobia. 

I can’t imagine what it must have been like being a gay man in the 80s and 90s. I see the homophobic and transphobic hatred and abuse my friends and acquaintances (including one who has posted on this thread) get so the last thing I would do is diminish anyone’s horrible experiences. I genuinely feel it does them (and you) a disservice when you play the homophobia card so willy-nilly. Your reasons for doing that are your own. I can empathise with the hatred you've endured but still find issues with how you act. 

Vile . You did make a mockery of my own experiences so don’t try and worm out of it . You know Jack s***

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

KarenKarenKaren is going full Judy the day.

No Braveheart ! This is fuil On Judy 😎 knocking it out the park 

😂😂

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

When you are gay and been brought up in the 1970s and 80s believe me you would know what homophobia is . I’m hyper vigilant to it , as most gays are . Sometimes for our own safety . Stop making a mockery of peoples lived experience of oppression and discrimination 

I had you down as a young guy, in their 20s.  Not an old fart like me! 😀

Thunder and Lightning
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

KarenKarenKaren is going full Judy the day.

Look, a thread you're not banned from.

yet.

Question !

Can someone tell me how a person can prove that they have lived in the opposite gender to their biological sex ? I’m Intrigued . Anyone applying for a GRA in Scotland has to prove that they have for 6 months before acquiring one . Bearing in mind “ gender “ is a social construct . 

1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

I had you down as a young guy, in their 20s.  Not an old fart like me! 😀

No I’m an old gay who is rallying against pseudo science and it’s impact on not only women and girls but gays and lesbians mate . I don’t mind identifying as an old fart at all ! If I was a young gay I’d be screaming in the other direction in this argument more than likely . 

3 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Look, a thread you're not banned from.

yet.

Give him time 😂😂

I actually have more respect for Flat Earthers than those that say a woman can have a feckin penis and a man can give birth. 

It's beyond crazy.

47 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Vile . You did make a mockery of my own experiences so don’t try and worm out of it . You know Jack s***

Does he drink in Diggers?

😉

Edited by JimBett365

29 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I actually have more respect for Flat Earthers than those that say a woman can have a feckin penis and a man can give birth. 

It's beyond crazy.

Me too and nothing but contempt for those complicit in it 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You know why  and him too . I’m watching 

Please enlighten me further. I'm all ears. Does the Diggers not have a back room? 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Please enlighten me further. I'm all ears. Does the Diggers not have a back room? 

Leave it 👍 

Quite a few questions not been answered about the self I’d issue . Talk about elephants in the room 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Definitely has a back room. Have been round there a few times myself. 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

Definitely has a back room. Have been round there a few times myself. 👍🏻

All the cool kids are found in there. 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

All the cool kids are found in there. 

It’s usually busy so a tight squeeze to get in, especially on match days, so I rarely go in these days. 

i wish jj was my dad
24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Quite a few questions not been answered about the self I’d issue . Talk about elephants in the room 

For the record. I don't know the answer. I have admitted I am not knowledgable so I am not going to get into an argument one way or another about it. Claiming that everyone who doesn't share your opinion is homophobic is offensive though and doesn't do anything to advance your cause. 

7 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

For the record. I don't know the answer. I have admitted I am not knowledgable so I am not going to get into an argument one way or another about it. Claiming that everyone who doesn't share your opinion is homophobic is offensive though and doesn't do anything to advance your cause. 

But he's quite happy to describe trans people as deluded, living in a fantasy, part of a cult and I now see he has contempt for them. 

Not really the starting point of a reasoned debate. 

24 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

24 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

To what is a woman ? Or my other question ? It’s ok your not the only one it seems on this thread 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

B82B1DA6-83B1-4128-B532-45BBEDA0219B.jpeg

679C79AD-7785-4FC5-A3AC-5E619D5A8C68.jpeg

Why should I be careful? Seems a reasonable question. Don’t answer with "you know" a proper answer please. 

5 minutes ago, FJT said:

Is there still an lgbt hearts supporters group?

I didn't know there ever was one to be honest. Most clubs do have one though. 

🤔 I don’t actually know if there was definitely one previously, so my use of the word ‘still’ was misleading - Sorry! Just had a vague idea that one existed 👍 Big club that we are, I guess I’m surprised there’s not!

Again what is a woman ? No deluded answers please . 

And again , how can you prove you have lived as another “ gender “ for 6 months in order to maintain a GRA certificate ? What do you have to do which makes you prove you are “ living “ as a woman ? 

Another question , can a woman have a penis ? 

one more : can a man have a cervix ?