****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

18 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

3 years in jail for saying a woman can't have a penis?...........really?

To be fair to the liberal state that is Norway , it’s only one year if it’s set to private 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Jeffros Furios
39 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

3 years in jail for saying a woman can't have a penis?...........really?

I've had a hooker telling me I didn't have a penis ... ended up getting a half price deal :)

12 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I've had a hooker telling me I didn't have a penis ... ended up getting a half price deal :)

Is that the old “John Robertson and Paul Kane went into a brothel” gag?

Jeffros Furios
Just now, doctor jambo said:

No true story from Amsterdam :o

17 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

What’s that ? 

31 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I actually believe that . What was he like ? 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I actually believe that . What was he like ? 

Christ , I thought it was a she :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Christ , I thought it was a she :rofl:

Prob identify as one ! It happens ! As long as you had a good time 😂

Lesbian says a Lesbian can not have a penis and is facing jail and women will now have a test for testicular cancer........

12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Lesbian says a Lesbian can not have a penis and is facing jail and women will now have a test for testicular cancer........

Utter madness , supporting by many on this really . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What’s that ? 

John Robertson and Paul Kane walk into a brothel.

A hooker approaches and Paul Kane checks his wallet and says to her

” how much for a wee wank?”

John Robertson pushes past him and says “ how much for a ****in legend?”

Just now, doctor jambo said:

🤣

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

God I wish you haven’t mentioned Kane . He sure is ugly . 

F4ECADBB-8119-4C19-9992-00609D509695.jpeg

6 hours ago, JimBett365 said:

Care to elaborate on why Ulysses’ post wasn’t interesting or thought-provoking?

Personally I found it both as it gave a real life example of the impact of a similar self-recognition and what has happened over the past seven years. Was also interesting to note only 1000 people had used it.

Your wasting your time. Real life experience from other countries mean nothing to them. It's an SNP conspiracy against, well actually not sure who it's meant to be against, but it's a conspiracy anyway. 

The Joe Lycett show on Channel 4 tonight was very good. Especially the last couple of minutes when Joe responds regarding LGBTQ+ "allies" 

Not often you see him getting genuinely emotional. 

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

The Joe Lycett show on Channel 4 tonight was very good. Especially the last couple of minutes when Joe responds regarding LGBTQ+ "allies" 

Not often you see him getting genuinely emotional. 

It's a really good watch. A person who cares about the LGBTQ+ community. 

9 hours ago, XB52 said:

Your wasting your time. Real life experience from other countries mean nothing to them. It's an SNP conspiracy against, well actually not sure who it's meant to be against, but it's a conspiracy anyway. 

It should really be at the centre of this whole debate around self id. Just across the water we have a live example to look at and assess. It’s a good chance to see if the alleged scaremongering is valid or not. From Ulysses’ account, it would appear not. I’d also suspect that if Ireland had become a smorgasbord of incidents involving trans predators then it would have hit the news over here too?

11 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

It should really be at the centre of this whole debate around self id. Just across the water we have a live example to look at and assess. It’s a good chance to see if the alleged scaremongering is valid or not. From Ulysses’ account, it would appear not. I’d also suspect that if Ireland had become a smorgasbord of incidents involving trans predators then it would have hit the news over here too?

Well our transphobes on here seem to be scouring the world to find any incident so pretty sure they would be all over the hundreds of stories, IF they actually existed

9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Actually this is a site which documents all crimes committed by those who self id 

Horrific reading. But hey it never happens .  I have posted this link as it has more details about those accessing womens spaces etc . Saves posting individual links

Trans Crime UK – Documenting crimes committed by transgender individuals in the UK

What an awful website. Could understand if it was tracking incidents that happened because the person is transgender, for example in safe spaces, but this is tracking every crime committed by trans people (blackmail, arson, drug possession etc).

No idea what purpose it is meant to serve. Looks like pretty clear bigotry to me. Imagine the outcry if there was an equivalent website for gay or lesbian people. 

The website documents crimes committed by those who self iD in women spaces. It also documents others crimes which i acknowledge are not relevant to this topic as such.  However  there was no way I was going to sift through the numerous cases of this and post individual cases.  That's for others to do.   Those who say it never happens and if even if it does .. so what it seems.  

58 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The website documents crimes committed by those who self iD in women spaces. It also documents others crimes which i acknowledge are not relevant to this topic as such.  However  there was no way I was going to sift through the numerous cases of this and post individual cases.  That's for others to do.   Those who say it never happens and if even if it does .. so what it seems.  

It’s a horrendously bigoted website.

I work argue that the crimes documented on it as more horrendous than the actual site . Incredible that people give those crimes of males entering womens only spaces a free pass but only “ wokely “ moan about a site as “bigoted “ couldn’t make it up really . 

Just now, jonesy said:

I had a browse of Debbie Hayton's articles on there. Her viewpoints seem to match mine. Hope I'm not a bigot.

He’s mr politically correct . Offended by a site but glosses over the articles . It’s people like him who are facilitating those self id crimes against women and girls in safe spaces . Appalling really . 

Yes her articles are outstanding . 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I had a browse of Debbie Hayton's articles on there. Her viewpoints seem to match mine. Hope I'm not a bigot.

Any website that collates stats about crimes committed by a particular minority group is bigoted in my opinion. It’s targetting them due to a specific motivation. No problem the collation of articles or opinions. That’s commonplace and not blatantly bigoted (unless the views expressed in them are).

The simple parallel to draw is how people would react if there was an equivalent website collating general crime stats for gay/lesbian/bi. What would you assume it’s purpose was?

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I’m sure he will let you know if your a 

“ bigot “. 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I work argue that the crimes documented on it as more horrendous than the actual site . Incredible that people give those crimes of males entering womens only spaces a free pass but only “ wokely “ moan about a site as “bigoted “ couldn’t make it up really . 

How would you feel about an equivalent website listing crimes of gay people? It’s not “woke” to find the collating of stats on that site disturbing. I’d argue it probably indicates someone is bigoted themselves if they can’t see the issue with collation of stats about a minority group. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

He had already been told that the site also notes self I’d crimes but he’s trying to shift the narrative as per usual . Similar to Mr Wolf from the other night there , wants to censor . 

23 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He had already been told that the site also notes self I’d crimes but he’s trying to shift the narrative as per usual . Similar to Mr Wolf from the other night there , wants to censor . 

I’m not shifting the narrative, JJJ. I understand and acknowledge your point. The website does contain information about crimes by trans people in safe spaces and that is very relevant to the discussion.

You appear to be either missing or not understanding my point. The purpose of that site isn’t to collate trans crimes in safe spaces. It’s to collate trans crimes. To what end? The vast majority of crimes listed don’t relate to safe spaces or even gender/sex/sexuality etc. 

If I started a website called gaycrime.org and started collating every media article I could find about gay people committing crimes people would quite rightly question my motivation. They’d assume I was targetting them as a minority and quite rightly assume I was a bigot by definition. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The very observant may note that i posted that link within a comment but after some thought deleted it , as I did feel it was all over the place with various offences committed by those who self id . However that person pounced on it as he always does and quoted it . If he hadn’t the link would not have been displayed . However I still stand by some of its content as it has good articles plus also incidences of crimes committed by those who self id ! 

I guess, from a completely objective POV, that collating stats by a group (whether that be a minority group or not) could be either a) used to tar them all with the same brush or b) to identify patterns of behaviour.

Exactly. Imagine someone created a website listing crimes committed by men of Pakistani origin. It wouldn’t last long. 

Racial profiling and the negative consequences is not good. Identifying typical behaviour (criminal or otherwise) patterns among certain communities can lead to better understanding of their preferences and the challenges they face, both within their peer group and in wider society.

Nuance is important. 

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The very observant may note that i posted that link within a comment but after some thought deleted it , as I did feel it was all over the place with various offences committed by those who self id . However that person pounced on it as he always does and quoted it . If he hadn’t the link would not have been displayed . However I still stand by some of its content as it has good articles plus also incidences of crimes committed by those who self id ! 

I didn’t notice you had edited your post to delete the link. I’m glad you realise the issues with that website 👍🏻

21 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I guess, from a completely objective POV, that collating stats by a group (whether that be a minority group or not) could be either a) used to tar them all with the same brush or b) to identify patterns of behaviour.

a) = discrimination

b) = discrimination unless it’s done with that analysis clearly stated and displayed alongside the stats

imo

Edited by JimBett365

18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Exactly. Imagine someone created a website listing crimes committed by men of Pakistani origin. It wouldn’t last long. 

:spoton:

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Glad you added the imo, bud. For a moment I thought everything you said was fact!

😜

😉

I think there’s a place for stats and analysis of behaviour patterns to inform decision making. Not sure collating media stories into crime categories could be argued to be for that purpose though and doesn’t lend itself to analysis. More of a place for transphobes to go and feed their obsession by reading about all manner of crimes by evil trans creatures by the looks of it. 

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair enough. 

There’s no such thing as being able to change gender/sex anyway, so the whole thing is messed up. IMO

And before anyone throws out the ‘transphobe’ line, would you say that someone who doesn’t believe in Allah is Islamophobic? I’m not saying that these people can’t believe that they are the opposite gender, just that I don’t. 

People are free to believe what they want, mind. Just don’t ask me to believe the same subjective ‘truth’. 

Nail in the head . It’s a cult , an ideology , a belief system which I don’t have any belief in . Just like any religion .

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Racial profiling and the negative consequences is not good. Identifying typical behaviour (criminal or otherwise) patterns among certain communities can lead to better understanding of their preferences and the challenges they face, both within their peer group and in wider society.

👍

On 14/12/2022 at 20:07, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok

The screening was meant to take place at George Square Theatre but apparently 3 " activists" were in the theatre stopping people gaining access. " Security " could do nothing apparently.  We then were informed that the film would be shown at Old College part of the Uni.  We headed along there.  However not before other " activists" got to the building and as you can see from the videos stopped us from entering the lecture hall. The Robin character was the main agitator surrounded by a few others. Mostly men like him.  Men stopping mostly a female , middle aged to older crowd from viewing a film. 

The only people screaming, shouting and causing a disturbance were, yes your guessed that mob.  Some women were in tears and felt frightened too.  Of course I didn't get any abuse from the " trans " militants as I am a man.  They feel they won tonight but they didn't.  The organiser gave a rousing speech , nearly drowned out by that brigade but it galvanised us. 

The most worrying aspect of it all it issues around freedom of speech being silenced by a mob.  I am not upset , In fact i feel completely galvanised and ready to watch this film when it is eventually screened.  My friend and i spoke with a lovely bunch of people who are only asked that their sex based rights and their identity is protected . 

When we left the mob were outside singing and laughing "trans rights" My friend tried to engage with one of the people but it was a waste of time. THEY do no want any form of debate.  Hence their behaviours tonight. My friend spoke to one of the crowd ,   a specky skinny , weedy looking character who my friend said " you need to grow up " She or he to be honest we couldn't work out and couldn't be bothered anyway, replied "  I am grown up I have a dog " ( in a very snooty voice too).  Must have missed the joke.  To be honest i just felt sorry for them as they know deep down inside you cant change sex, you can call yourself whatever you want. identity as whatever you want.  Its their belief but it doesn't mean to say its real and a fact.  What a tragic bunch . And this is our future . 

PS i hope i didn't offend any spectacle wearers . or those who identify as specky wearers. I am one too.  

Is this a statement from someone who was there? Or you? Why were you there?

43 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair enough. 

There’s no such thing as being able to change gender/sex anyway, so the whole thing is messed up. IMO

And before anyone throws out the ‘transphobe’ line, would you say that someone who doesn’t believe in Allah is Islamophobic? I’m not saying that these people can’t believe that they are the opposite gender, just that I don’t. 

People are free to believe what they want, mind. Just don’t ask me to believe the same subjective ‘truth’. 

I went to school with a lassie who has fully transed to be a man. If his kids, brother and the rest of the people who care for him, accept it, who am I to tell him they are wrong. 

The ID stuff is total bollox, made up and persued by weird, creepy men. Who should be investigated and their every move investigated. I have no doubt, that these same folk will push for the same freedoms for the evil on this planet. No doubt.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I went to school with a lassie who has fully transed to be a man. If his kids, brother and the rest of the people who care for him, accept it, who am I to tell him they are wrong. 

The ID stuff is total bollox, made up and persued by weird, creepy men. Who should be investigated and their every move investigated. I have no doubt, that these same folk will push for the same freedoms for the evil on this planet. No doubt.

I was there to support women and girls . Men are allowed to support them you know . I was made very welcome . There were a few men there too , plus the ones claiming to be female . 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Of course not. Anyone who discriminates against people because they believe in Allah is an Islamophobe though.

24 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Good posting 

Awe nice positive ending for them . I recall the virulent homophobia about their storyline in the 1980s . I think Colin was a doctor and Barry a barrow boy ! 

Fictional Ofcourse but nice never the less

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/soaps/eastenders/eastenders-colin-russell-barry-clark-happy-ending-newsupdate/?fbclid=IwAR01yxt9X0kui2lMnoojmatPQ7cDyXQ0Nc7H2ZN_AIC6HdaH1N7kmKjp9B0