****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Sure , but under the law , our daughters will be getting groomed, harassed and assaulted by other women.

Mainly the ones with penises.

Still not met a Woman with a penis . I must lead a dull life . 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

7 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Sure , but under the law , our daughters will be getting groomed, harassed and assaulted by other women.

Mainly the ones with penises.

Abusers have never had it so easy really . A massive green light . 

59 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

So now we're going to have card carrying women turning up to be checked for testicular cancer?

Yep ! Lol even worse they can apply for passports in their new gender and this really is a minefield ( offenders ) 

3 hours ago, XB52 said:

Scotland is more an outlier in the western world by not having a better self ID policy. SNP/Greens/Labour/Liberals are now backing this. As usual, it is the Tories against this. I will always be of the opinion that, if a bunch of right wingers are against something, then I'm all for it

In these other countries with better self Id, are the attacks and assaults in the above posts common?

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Having seen GLC live, I'd rather forget about them and listen to Squire's guitar riffs, but fair play. You've probably given @JudyJudyJudy a tune for his Christmas playlist 😜 

Rather funny actually ! 

1 hour ago, JimBett365 said:

In these other countries with better self Id, are the attacks and assaults in the above posts common?

They're only common in the minds of the posters, really sad what they come out with to support their views.

28 minutes ago, XB52 said:

They're only common in the minds of the posters, really sad what they come out with to support their views.

But you’re allowing a political party to think for you. 

Well with Susan and others just now ,  can’t get into the theatre As 3 “ students” are occupying it , security trying to remove them . “ freedom of speech “ ? ! a disgrace 

48 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You wouldn’t know - the sex of the perpetrators becomes what they want- the crimes recorded as female on female crime.

So the stats will not be available - so there is no problem, right?

So the trans perp who molests a kid in the changing rooms , or struts about in the buff in front of kids ( which won’t be illegal as she has the right to be there with her penis and balls) is  crime of a female and recorded as such.

22 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

But you’re allowing a political party to think for you. 

???? The bill is backed by snp/greens/labour/lindens but that has nothing to do with it. It is providing support to people while protecting the rights of the majority. 

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

You wouldn’t know - the sex of the perpetrators becomes what they want- the crimes recorded as female on female crime.

So the stats will not be available - so there is no problem, right?

So the trans perp who molests a kid in the changing rooms , or struts about in the buff in front of kids ( which won’t be illegal as she has the right to be there with her penis and balls) is  crime of a female and recorded as such.

What a pile of shite and can just imagine you 40 years ago coming out with similar about the marauding bands of predatory homosexuals attacking young boys; another scenario that only existed in the very small minds of bigots 

Lord Montpelier
8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

What a pile of shite and can just imagine you 40 years ago coming out with similar about the marauding bands of predatory homosexuals attacking young boys; another scenario that only existed in the very small minds of bigots 

Do you not have any female relatives ? Are you not the least bit concerned about how this impacts on their rights for safe spaces ?

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Not at all.

Conflating homosexuality and transgenderism is absurd.

The two are not even vaguely similar.

I know it suits some to link the two, but that’s just silly.

The trans lobby use the LGB as a shield.

Same way that therapy for mixed up teens gets branded “conversion therapy “

when it isn’t . It’s trying to help kids work things out at a difficult time.

Teenagers don’t know their arse from their elbow- that’s why they experiment.

A number of countries are back pedalling furiously on their affirmation policies , and the English and Scottish GIDS are both in trouble, as is Mermaids.

Why? Lack of safe guarding of children.

It is bigotry for some - sure- as with everything .

But not for most, I’m worried about the trans teens 1/3 of whom are autistic and a lot who are immature/ unwell/ insecure/ vulnerable etc . They have not a clue what they are getting into or able to process the consequences.

They are vulnerable kids, and we are failing them.

This person stopped a bunch of middle aged women , younger women and men from seeing a film . This is Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
they are currently outside the uni screaming  “ trans rights “ the irony , 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This person stopped a bunch of middle aged women , younger women and men from seeing a film . This is Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
they are currently outside the uni screaming  “ trans rights “ the irony , 

Can Robyn Woof not just be Robyn Woof? Why does their sex matter, on either side of the debate?

What's stopping someone having all the same interests and looking like that yet still just being a male? 

Jeffros Furios

Robin Woof needs a kick in the baws as do the stupid students.. attention seeking wanks 

Malinga the Swinga
44 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Do you not have any female relatives ? Are you not the least bit concerned about how this impacts on their rights for safe spaces ?

Of course he/she doesn't. Nicola has spoken and therefore that's that.

How dare you even think that Mrs S could possibly be wrong.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

???? The bill is backed by snp/greens/labour/lindens but that has nothing to do with it. It is providing support to people while protecting the rights of the majority. 

Not all of the SNP. But you’d probably dismiss them as transphobes.

36 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Robin Woof needs a kick in the baws as do the stupid students.. attention seeking wanks 

This is the thing, her behaviour is so, well, male

This was hysterical.  " i am here as a trans woman".... the response from us was perfect. 

I read an article some time ago that put forward the premise that one of the problem with trans women is that they can’t shake of the preprogrammed male privilege they will have. 

Jeffros Furios

I pay very little attention to the issue but they always seem to be in a rage .

Ok

The screening was meant to take place at George Square Theatre but apparently 3 " activists" were in the theatre stopping people gaining access. " Security " could do nothing apparently.  We then were informed that the film would be shown at Old College part of the Uni.  We headed along there.  However not before other " activists" got to the building and as you can see from the videos stopped us from entering the lecture hall. The Robin character was the main agitator surrounded by a few others. Mostly men like him.  Men stopping mostly a female , middle aged to older crowd from viewing a film. 

The only people screaming, shouting and causing a disturbance were, yes your guessed that mob.  Some women were in tears and felt frightened too.  Of course I didn't get any abuse from the " trans " militants as I am a man.  They feel they won tonight but they didn't.  The organiser gave a rousing speech , nearly drowned out by that brigade but it galvanised us. 

The most worrying aspect of it all it issues around freedom of speech being silenced by a mob.  I am not upset , In fact i feel completely galvanised and ready to watch this film when it is eventually screened.  My friend and i spoke with a lovely bunch of people who are only asked that their sex based rights and their identity is protected . 

When we left the mob were outside singing and laughing "trans rights" My friend tried to engage with one of the people but it was a waste of time. THEY do no want any form of debate.  Hence their behaviours tonight. My friend spoke to one of the crowd ,   a specky skinny , weedy looking character who my friend said " you need to grow up " She or he to be honest we couldn't work out and couldn't be bothered anyway, replied "  I am grown up I have a dog " ( in a very snooty voice too).  Must have missed the joke.  To be honest i just felt sorry for them as they know deep down inside you cant change sex, you can call yourself whatever you want. identity as whatever you want.  Its their belief but it doesn't mean to say its real and a fact.  What a tragic bunch . And this is our future . 

PS i hope i didn't offend any spectacle wearers . or those who identify as specky wearers. I am one too.  

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

You are mentioning political parties again whilst also calling anyone that disagrees with you a bigot. That’s a ridiculous stance to take. This isn’t about transphobia but respecting the rights of women. 

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Not at all.

A number of countries are back pedalling furiously on their affirmation policies , and the English and Scottish GIDS are both in trouble, as is Mermaids.

But not for most, I’m worried about the trans teens 1/3 of whom are autistic and a lot who are immature/ unwell/ insecure/ vulnerable etc . They have not a clue what they are getting into or able to process the consequences.

Great posting. 

57 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

He probably has a massive pair . Hope so . Just to confound his misery. 

22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I read an article some time ago that put forward the premise that one of the problem with trans women is that they can’t shake of the preprogrammed male privilege they will have. 

Cause they are men. 

I spoke with a lovely woman tonight and said they are angry because they cant be a woman. Its just that simple. 

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok

The screening was meant to take place at George Square Theatre but apparently 3 " activists" were in the theatre stopping people gaining access. " Security " could do nothing apparently.  We then were informed that the film would be shown at Old College part of the Uni.  We headed along there.  However not before other " activists" got to the building and as you can see from the videos stopped us from entering the lecture hall. The Robin character was the main agitator surrounded by a few others. Mostly men like him.  Men stopping mostly a female , middle aged to older crowd from viewing a film. 

The only people screaming, shouting and causing a disturbance were, yes your guessed that mob.  Some women were in tears and felt frightened too.  Of course I didn't get any abuse from the " trans " militants as I am a man.  They feel they won tonight but they didn't.  The organiser gave a rousing speech , nearly drowned out by that brigade but it galvanised us. 

The most worrying aspect of it all it issues around freedom of speech being silenced by a mob.  I am not upset , In fact i feel completely galvanised and ready to watch this film when it is eventually screened.  My friend and i spoke with a lovely bunch of people who are only asked that their sex based rights and their identity is protected . 

When we left the mob were outside singing and laughing "trans rights" My friend tried to engage with one of the people but it was a waste of time. THEY do no want any form of debate.  Hence their behaviours tonight. My friend spoke to one of the crowd ,   a specky skinny , weedy looking character who my friend said " you need to grow up " She or he to be honest we couldn't work out and couldn't be bothered anyway, replied "  I am grown up I have a dog " ( in a very snooty voice too).  Must have missed the joke.  To be honest i just felt sorry for them as they know deep down inside you cant change sex, you can call yourself whatever you want. identity as whatever you want.  Its their belief but it doesn't mean to say its real and a fact.  What a tragic bunch . And this is our future . 

PS i hope i didn't offend any spectacle wearers . or those who identify as specky wearers. I am one too.  

But it isn’t the future.  It’s a fad on university campuses. I have at least 3 people I know whose wives and mothers of their children were avowed lesbians at university when I first knew them as that was the edgy trend at that time. This is why medical intervention is so dangerous. It’s easy to say you’re gender fluid or non binary as you can and probably will change as you get older. There’s no coming back from a mastectomy, or worse. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

But it isn’t the future.  It’s a fad on university campuses. I have at least 3 people I know whose wives and mothers of their children were avowed lesbians at university when I first knew them as that was the edgy trend at that time. This is why medical intervention is so dangerous. It’s easy to say you’re gender fluid or non binary as you can and probably will change as you get older. There’s no coming back from a mastectomy, or worse. 

As always a good post from you.

9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Playing Devil’s advocate, what made your friend think they would want to engage after they had laughed and jeered at them earlier? 

The bits in bold are unnecessary imo and exactly what I was meaning by zealots on either side being unwilling to empathise and find any sort of middle ground.

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Spot on and that’s the other real danger (along with the safe spaces issue), especially when you think of young people making that decision.

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Cause they are men. 

I spoke with a lovely woman tonight and said they are angry because they cant be a woman. Its just that simple. 

Possibly.

The difficulty is can you remove the hard wiring of your genes ?

The trans comedian who whipped off her dress and started playing piano with her penis - I don’t know any woman who would do that - plenty men.

Dave Chapelle describing his trans friends suicide - where she leapt from a roof- again such a “man” way to do it .

Can you overcome your coding ?

Reduce your sex to hormones ?

So after menopause women are less female ?

After prostate cancer chemo when they wipe out your ur testosterone are you now longer such a man because your parameters in a test tube are different?

I would suggest not

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Possibly.

The difficulty is can you remove the hard wiring of your genes ?

The trans comedian who whipped off her dress and started playing piano with her penis - I don’t know any woman who would do that - plenty men.

Dave Chapelle describing his trans friends suicide - where she leapt from a roof- again such a “man” way to do it .

Can you overcome your coding ?

Reduce your sex to hormones ?

So after menopause women are less female ?

After prostate cancer chemo when they wipe out your ur testosterone are you now longer such a man because your parameters in a test tube are different?

I would suggest not

I just think you are born biological male or female. Whatever happens after that can never change that fact. 

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Actually when we left the  mob a nice lad came up to us and asked what all the commotion was about. He was English  and very well mannered. We said it was a group of militants stopping mostly women from watching a film.  He just said " oh right that crowd"  and shook his head.  Cheered me and my friend up.  It was  a nice end to the night.   So your probably right in your assessment. Its a fad at the present time. 

Things may change but only through legislation too.  Yes the medical interventions are horrific really and  cause lifelong reliance on meds and have a variety of serious side effects. 

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Not at all.

Of course it is.  But the language used today seems to me very similar to that used about homosexuality in the 70s and 80s

It was only between 1973 & 1987 that the American Psychiatric Assoc. stopped defining homosexuality as a disorder.  1990 when WHO did the same.

I don’t know how the whole transgender thing’s going to end up but it will be interesting to see where we are in 20 years.

Which countries are ‘back-pedalling furiously on their affirmation policies’? I’ve had a quick search and couldn’t find anything.

5 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Hopefully netflix pick the film up and screen it so we can all watch. 

Its online ( i didn't know that until tonight) 

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its online ( i didn't know that until tonight) 

Best get it watched over the next couple of days before Sturgeon and her rent a mob get it cancelled in the name of free speech. 

1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Best get it watched over the next couple of days before Sturgeon and her rent a mob get it cancelled in the name of free speech. 

You know i was thinking exactly the same thing. Watching it now. 

Sydney Devine

A very interesting debate in what is a very complex area.  The issues raised over Gender recognition certificates is a bit of a red herring in my opinion.  Currently, in employers premises, a person is legally able to use whatever toilet (male or female) for the sex that they identify with.  They don't need a certificate and they dont have to be fully transitioned.  They can be thinking of transitioning or about to transition and can use the bathroom of their choosing.  

I completely understand why this makes females really uncomfortable but the law is really clear and employees need to be very careful in making complaints that a male is using the female toilets and could see themselves on the receiving end of a grievance or discrimination claim.  

What is currently happening in your workplaces and what is being communicated around this subject?    Be interested to hear about how employers are dealing with this.  

Like I say very complex and fast moving area currently in employment law.