• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

1 hour ago, JimBett365 said:

I can understand some of this.  But the guy is clearly suffering from internalised homophobia if he only falls for " straight " men all the time. It's bound to lead to unhappiness and unfulfillment for him.  Sad really.  Many gay people have fallen for straight lads but most get over that stage.  Been there. Done it. Bought the t shirt.

The comment about them being more " manly" ,.... dearie me 

52 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I can understand some of this.  But the guy is clearly suffering from internalised homophobia if he only falls for " straight " men all the time. It's bound to lead to unhappiness and unfulfillment for him.  Sad really.  Many gay people have fallen for straight lads but most get over that stage.  Been there. Done it. Bought the t shirt.

The comment about them being more " manly" ,.... dearie me 

How on earth is he clearly homophobic? You do love leaps and sweeping generalisations! 😳

7 minutes ago, JimBett365 said:

How on earth is he clearly homophobic? You do love leaps and sweeping generalisations! 😳

I said “ internalised homophobia “ read up on this concept before making sweeping generalisations ! 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I said “ internalised homophobia “ read up on this concept before making sweeping generalisations ! 

Apologies. How on earth does

he clearly have internalised homophobia? (This complete stranger you’ve comprehensively psychologically profiled based on one anonymous tweet)

• 2 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy

A very interesting article about gays and parenthood.  A gay male  couple are suing their employers as they are not covered by their IVF insurance policy at their work.  They are claiming discrimination as straight couples are able to apply for it.  There are various moral and ethical issues about the whole issue. In particular the renting of womb which is very " Handmaids tale" territory.  The two guys featured in the article just seem to be spoilt and have a sense of entitlement.  I liked this quote in the article which sums it up perfectly;

I also don't understand the need to replicate heteronormative which some gays seem to aspire to.  I know most of my gay friends have never wanted or even expressed a need to have children.  I certainly haven't.  And thats not being negative about being a parent. Its just the cold hard fact of being gay that you probably wont have children as you are same sex attracted,  unless you adopt or foster. 

" “Not having a uterus because you are male, does not make you ‘infertile’ – it makes you MALE. No one – and I do mean no one – has the right to rent another human’s body and womb to use as an incubator. That is not a human right.”

‘We are expected to be OK with not having children’: how gay parenthood through surrogacy became a battleground | Surrogacy | The Guardian

il Duce McTarkin

If we couldn't have had kids by conventional boabying I'd have adopted, tbh.

Plenty of wee souls out there needing a loving home.

This was all discussed before we decided to crack on.

That said, I know a few lesbian couples with kids who've gone down the donor route, and see no issue with any of it.

I can see where the chaps in that article might be coming from, but a loving family is a loving family. Once that connection with a baby is made, I'm not sure the biology of the matter even comes into it.

I'm sure that the posters on here who foster will tell you all about attachment. 

JudyJudyJudy
46 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

If we couldn't have had kids by conventional boabying I'd have adopted, tbh.

Plenty of wee souls out there needing a loving home.

This was all discussed before we decided to crack on.

That said, I know a few lesbian couples with kids who've gone down the donor route, and see no issue with any of it.

I can see where the chaps in that article might be coming from, but a loving family is a loving family. Once that connection with a baby is made, I'm not sure the biology of the matter even comes into it.

I'm sure that the posters on here who foster will tell you all about attachment. 

I think the issue in the article was about the gay couple expecting the same  treatment as hetero couples with their employers ? I just feel uneasy about that as they easily have just went down the fostering or adoption route or bit the bullet and got a female conceived the old fashioned way ! 😎 

Fostering or adopting a child is different from renting a womb ! And no I don’t have a speech impediment 😂 

Yes a child can have a secure attachment to a parent from birth even if they are not the biological parents . Met many a foster or adoptive parent in my previous job . 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Hmm. Everyone wants their cake and to get to munch it, too, these days.

Its a sense of entitlement from them which annoys me just because they dont have a womb,.  Hard lines. 

• 2 weeks later...

😂 😂 😂 

In the video description is a link to the full video. In the full video, scroll down the comment section for time stamps to the best parts.

The fact it isn’t a skit makes it all the funnier. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

😂 😂 😂 

In the video description is a link to the full video. In the full video, scroll down the comment section for time stamps to the best parts.

The fact it isn’t a skit makes it all the funnier. 

It’s almost like a guide on “ what not to say to a gay guy “? Cringeworthy. . Is it a spoof ? 😂

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s almost like a guide on “ what not to say to a gay guy “? Cringeworthy. . Is it a spoof ? 😂

i don’t think it is. :rofl:

this one is better more highlight. 

wait until the bit with the pasta and vegetables 

Edited by AlimOzturk

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

i don’t think it is. :rofl:

this one is better more highlight. 

wait until the bit with the pasta and vegetables 

" it is only for exit"  :)   He clearly hasnt lived .  LOL  why is he referring to the guy as a lesbian ? Im confused ?

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

" it is only for exit"  :)   He clearly hasnt lived .  LOL  why is he referring to the guy as a lesbian ? Im confused ?

She’s a trans man. 

21 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She’s a heterosexual female . 

If she’s a female, and sleeping with female, that then makes her a lesbian. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Or Bi?

I thought she said she had a boy friend ? 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I thought she said she had a boy friend ? 

No she said she was a straight man. Therefore she is I am assuming sleeping with a women. 

I am confused. 

No she said she was a straight man. Therefore she is I am assuming sleeping with a women. 

I am confused. 

Mental health issues really . She’s a lesbian and nothin at all wrong with that. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am confused. 

It’s easy to work out . Just always start from the biological sex then work it out from there . She is biological female , she has a girl friend = lesbian 

He certainly knew what a woman was when he rented out one’s womb so he and his husband could have a child . 

Fake hypocritical liar 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well done pal, demeaning women and gay men in one fell swoop. 

I saw that too and was horrified.  How do they get away with wearing that outside.  If they do. 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I saw that too and was horrified.  How do they get away with wearing that outside.  If they do. 

They get away with it by only moving in their own little social circle and avoiding “real” life. 

49 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

https://www.varsity.co.uk/news/24453

Jesus H! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

It really is concerning that these are the parents of tomorrow , those " students" and yet are happy to censor or cancel anyone who has a different view.  Even the reporting of JKR is often like the below

"Rowling has been the subject of significant controversy in recent years, due to her outspoken views on trans rights, which many consider to be transphobic"  

Take out the "outspoken" please. Its a judgement. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

They get away with it by only moving in their own little social circle and avoiding “real” life. 

Exactly.  Their " reference " group .  I  was gobsmacked when i saw it .

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It really is concerning that these are the parents of tomorrow , those " students" and yet are happy to censor or cancel anyone who has a different view.  Even the reporting of JKR is often like the below

"Rowling has been the subject of significant controversy in recent years, due to her outspoken views on trans rights, which many consider to be transphobic"  

Yes the word opinion should have been used instead. You could reasonably argue that all our opinions are outspoken, if anyone disagrees with them.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Yes the word opinion should have been used instead. You could reasonably argue that all our opinions are outspoken, if anyone disagrees with them.

Or just “ her views “ ? 

Dick Dastardly
19 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

"with one user calling the planned event “inherently transphobic”."

:rofl:

I've never read or watched any Harry Potter but i doubt they are in anyway transphobic. I suppose thats what happens when people can't distinguish between fiction and reality though

Dick Dastardly
20 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

To be fair, she is very outspoken on the subject, hypocrite that she is. 

10 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Bit misogynistic right there no? 

It certainly was disgusting 

21 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep ! 👍👍

22 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Good to see it was removed promptly. 

34 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Bit misogynistic right there no? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952eed3f6bb3697b33c2

Just off the phone with a colleague in the states apparently a school in New Jersey have put out a litter tray for students identifying as furries. Jeez where do we go next.

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Just off the phone with a colleague in the states apparently a school in New Jersey have put out a litter tray for students identifying as furries. Jeez where do we go next.

I hope someone did the decent thing and pissed and shit in it and then trampled it through the school.

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I hope someone did the decent thing and pissed and shit in it and then trampled it through the school.

Now that would be the best response to it. :) 

26 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Eh?