.net delusion

iantjambo

Smoked-Glass
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Are they still getting fleeced by some of there so called fans who pretend they have ailments in order to get a cheap ST.

Hibby at work confirmed he has done it.. 

Haha

Blind is he?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

48 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Are they still getting fleeced by some of there so called fans who pretend they have ailments in order to get a cheap ST.

Used to have a pal who did this. His mate had epilepsy but was perfectly able. Epilepsy was one of the protected ailments though so claimed he needed a carer and got 2 ST's cheap as chips. 

Same pal of mine worked in the Hibs TO for a short while too mainly tasked with phoning schools, charities etc. to give away free tickets for upcoming games. He was just taking piles on the sly and selling them to folk he knew on the cheap. :lol: 

And I feel bad if I buy a shirt in the end of season sale.

4 hours ago, Locky said:

Used to have a pal who did this. His mate had epilepsy but was perfectly able. Epilepsy was one of the protected ailments though so claimed he needed a carer and got 2 ST's cheap as chips. 

Same pal of mine worked in the Hibs TO for a short while too mainly tasked with phoning schools, charities etc. to give away free tickets for upcoming games. He was just taking piles on the sly and selling them to folk he knew on the cheap. :lol: 

And I feel bad if I buy a shirt in the end of season sale.

That's the difference between Hearts class and H1b5 class.

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

That's the difference between Hearts class and H1b5 class.

It's a whole different mindset, Yoda.

I look forward to my trip to the club shop with the kids buying loads of stuff we don't need. I look forward to buying season tickets that I'm unable to attend ever single game (make sure the seat is filled though)  I like to see the pre arranged debit leave my account for FOH. I love contributing to Hearts in the small way that I can.

I do not understand WHY THE **** H1b5 fans want to get "one over" their own club?

Hayho what a bunch of ******s !!

6 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

If only they knew that Easter road was actually the source of their crippling depression.......

1 hour ago, Jambro77 said:

I look forward to my trip to the club shop with the kids buying loads of stuff we don't need. I look forward to buying season tickets that I'm unable to attend ever single game (make sure the seat is filled though)  I like to see the pre arranged debit leave my account for FOH. I love contributing to Hearts in the small way that I can.

I do not understand WHY THE **** H1b5 fans want to get "one over" their own club?

Hayho what a bunch of ******s !!

It's not dissimilar to Celtic fans forging tickets for away games at Tynecastle which means some of their own fans with legitimate tickets will end up being locked out.  Then they try to put the blame on Hearts.

Montgomery Brewster
9 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

If only they knew that Easter road was actually the source of their crippling depression.......

Correct. 

this thread should be pinned to remind those ***** who interlope on here. 

FTH

17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

To be a Hibby is an ailment in itself.

It appears to me as though the ones paying full price are being fleeced by the club.

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, Nobreath said:

To be a Hibby is an ailment in itself.

It appears to me as though the ones paying full price are being fleeced by the club.

🤣

I see that wee Lee is doing some damned fine lip puckering stuff saying how wonderful Ian Gordon is.   Bringing  in absolutely sensational signings apparently.  The brown nosing must be written into his contract. A wee look on .net at that thread is pretty funny.

30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hibernian Supporters / HSL - Transfer window - Page 2 (hibs.net)

HSL are falling apart ................................. again

One of them called Chippy points out....

In 2 years we could have in the region of 500k or in 4 years a million. That puts HS in the position of being a player in the future of Hibs.

That's priceless!  In 4 years they could raise what FOH does in 7 months, but they'll be a player in Hibs future.  That money wouldn't even pay-off Ron's loans.

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

One of them called Chippy points out....

In 2 years we could have in the region of 500k or in 4 years a million. That puts HS in the position of being a player in the future of Hibs.

That's priceless!  In 4 years they could raise what FOH does in 7 months, but they'll be a player in Hibs future.  That money wouldn't even pay-off Ron's loans.

:rofl:

You have nailed it .................... most of them do not want to admit it but now that we have got things right on the park they are realising how much their HSL failure is costing them 

Ron the con wants nothing to do with them other than them donate money to his football club so now they are talking about building up a stock pile from the donations as a fighting fund for when things go nuclear 

One poster even mentioned Hands off Hibs so they are starting to open their eyes if a little slowly  

wentworth jambo

Generally (with very small exceptions) we lord it over them on the pitch. Therefore, they always cling to either off the pitch stuff (better run club, "Liffs", pension stealers, etc) or the intangible things (flair, Hibs class, etc).

Now we have sorted out off the pitch and are leaving them financially in our wake, they have nothing of substance to come back with.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Generally (with very small exceptions) we lord it over them on the pitch. Therefore, they always cling to either off the pitch stuff (better run club, "Liffs", pension stealers, etc) or the intangible things (flair, Hibs class, etc).

Now we have sorted out off the pitch and are leaving them financially in our wake, they have nothing of substance to come back with.

That's good... 

Because that is true. 

Even tbe hibs know it 

30 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Everything they do is a failure 🤣

Yes and that is why persevere is so appropriate a motto

Boyces beard

They asked there full members (anyone who has paid £225 in total donations) to attend the AGM or to vote by proxy on changing the Articles of Association of HSL.

From . Nut

CapitalGreen 

Can you advise on the percentage of members who voted in favour of this change to the articles?

If you are unable to provide that figure, can you provide a rough number of attendees at the AGM and what that would be as a % of the membership? 

CapitalGreen

Not sure if you just missed this one Daniel but are you able to answer my question above?

Daniel 1875 

Apologies. I’m unable to let you know the % of the membership as I’m not sure of the current numbers who have achieved full membership.

We had around 50 people in attendance either in person or voting by proxy at the AGM which is historically pretty standard for those types of meetings.

As said, the decisions to change the Articles of Association were unanimously agreed and will allow Hibernian Supporters to move forward in a way which is more fitting with the current situation and with no shares available.

The decision to temporarily stop contributions was on the understanding that we’d consult with the wider membership (namely those who weren’t at the meeting) and the club on a way forward. And that’s very much still the plan - we are waiting to hear from the club re a suitable time to meet following our sit down when Ron was over.

14 hours ago, Boyces beard said:

They asked there full members (anyone who has paid £225 in total donations) to attend the AGM or to vote by proxy on changing the Articles of Association of HSL.

From . Nut

CapitalGreen 

Can you advise on the percentage of members who voted in favour of this change to the articles?

If you are unable to provide that figure, can you provide a rough number of attendees at the AGM and what that would be as a % of the membership? 

CapitalGreen

Not sure if you just missed this one Daniel but are you able to answer my question above?

Daniel 1875 

Apologies. I’m unable to let you know the % of the membership as I’m not sure of the current numbers who have achieved full membership.

We had around 50 people in attendance either in person or voting by proxy at the AGM which is historically pretty standard for those types of meetings.

As said, the decisions to change the Articles of Association were unanimously agreed and will allow Hibernian Supporters to move forward in a way which is more fitting with the current situation and with no shares available.

The decision to temporarily stop contributions was on the understanding that we’d consult with the wider membership (namely those who weren’t at the meeting) and the club on a way forward. And that’s very much still the plan - we are waiting to hear from the club re a suitable time to meet following our sit down when Ron was over.

Anyone parting with their cash and putting into this scheme needs their head looked at.  

Percival King

It must be really galling for those Hibs supporters who rejoiced in our administration and hoped that our club would die, or at least that we would have years in the wilderness, that our club is as strong as it's been in years, is owned by the fans and thousands of those fans pour money into the club every month. Then they look at their club and can only dream of being in our position. Maybe they need to nearly go bust (again) to even get a foothold on the ladder which we have already climbed.

49 minutes ago, Percival King said:

It must be really galling for those Hibs supporters who rejoiced in our administration and hoped that our club would die, or at least that we would have years in the wilderness, that our club is as strong as it's been in years, is owned by the fans and thousands of those fans pour money into the club every month. Then they look at their club and can only dream of being in our position. Maybe they need to nearly go bust (again) to even get a foothold on the ladder which we have already climbed.

Aye but remember we are "poppy thieves "....blah blah blah.......they really are a deluded bunch.

1 hour ago, Percival King said:

They are finally starting to open their eyes to that possibility and the Hands off Hibs chat has now reared its ugly head over there

3 hours ago, Percival King said:

I'm not lying when I say this... but their fans genuinely think our club is taking the mickey out of us because we pledge every month. 

I've seen loads of comments saying the club has no shame - robbing kids' piggy banks, etc :lol:

The bottom line is they are jealous as **** because of what we have achieved, and probably a bit angry that their pish attempt to copy us via HSL failed miserably.

Nae luck, tramps.

On 24/06/2022 at 17:26, Locky said:

Used to have a pal who did this....

Allegedly, the same goes on with Manchester City. 

However, h1b5 did it first! 

6 hours ago, Deevers said:

Anyone parting with their cash and putting into this scheme needs their head looked at.  

It's very rare when you can actually say heroin would be a better way of spending your money. But somehow, they've managed it. 

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

I'm not lying when I say this... but their fans genuinely think our club is taking the mickey out of us because we pledge every month. 

I've seen loads of comments saying the club has no shame - robbing kids' piggy banks, etc :lol:

The bottom line is they are jealous as **** because of what we have achieved, and probably a bit angry that their pish attempt to copy us via HSL failed miserably.

Nae luck, tramps.

The part of that that they consistently fail to understand is that we own our club .................................. if Ron the Con owned Hearts I would not pay a monthly pledge either - **** that

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

They are finally starting to open their eyes to that possibility and the Hands off Hibs chat has now reared its ugly head over there

Unlike the last time, there will be no support from Jambos and Ron the Con doesn’t need to sell Hibs to anyone unless they come up with some serious cash. One thing for sure he’s no waiting on Hibs fans saving up their 2s and 1s

Jaap's Sigh

I remember the HoH campaign and how it united both sets of fans with Jambos supporting their cause. 

If it ever does go tits up for them I’ll be ****ing ecstatic. 

Most of them get a stauner at the mere thought of our demise. 

FTH. 

Did there great fans no steal Tablets at a recent ER gig ?

Ron owns them and some of them, not enough have that sinking feeling, the only numbers that will rise in the the wee teams support  as the season progresses 

FTH

3 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Ron owns them and some of them, not enough have that sinking feeling, the only numbers that will rise in the the wee teams support  as the season progresses 

FTH

Yes a charity gig that ended up costing them charity money because of the thefts

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes a charity gig that ended up costing them charity money because of the thefts

Tablet feefs 

19 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Tablet feefs 

Its like the great hibby himself said in trainspotting ...... " we would have stolen paracetamol if only they had made it illegal "

Its in their DNA!!

Seymour M Hersh
31 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Tablet feefs are all from Leef!

A little addition. Hope you don't mind.

4 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

FTH

If they've moved onto tablets, it's an upgrade on the usual tenner bags.

17 hours ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I remember the HoH campaign and how it united both sets of fans with Jambos supporting their cause. 

If it ever does go tits up for them I’ll be ****ing ecstatic. 

Most of them get a stauner at the mere thought of our demise. 

FTH. 

Think their reaction to our administration somewhat surprised me. HoH was before I was born but my Dad had told me a lot about it growing up and as much as I hate that shower of shite, I can't help but have respect for the rivalry and feel that our derby should be preserved at all costs. 

Can't bring myself to wish the worst on them. I've always wished nothing but mediocrity on them. The odd relegation maybe but other than that, I'd be quite happy for them to finish 10th and get papped out every cup early year on year. I'd miss them too much if they went out the box.

28 minutes ago, Locky said:

Think their reaction to our administration somewhat surprised me. HoH was before I was born but my Dad had told me a lot about it growing up and as much as I hate that shower of shite, I can't help but have respect for the rivalry and feel that our derby should be preserved at all costs. 

Can't bring myself to wish the worst on them. I've always wished nothing but mediocrity on them. The odd relegation maybe but other than that, I'd be quite happy for them to finish 10th and get papped out every cup early year on year. I'd miss them too much if they went out the box.

Prior to our administration, I might have agreed with this.

But the lengths they went to, and as pathetic as it was, to scupper the takeover has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I remember the vast majority of Hearts fans supporting the HoH campaign as we didn’t want to lose our rivals and derby games. They didn’t return that gesture and were desperate for us to go under.

If they ever find themselves in a similar position again. I wish nothing but a painful demise for them.

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

But the lengths they went to, and as pathetic as it was, to scupper the takeover has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I remember the vast majority of Hearts fans supporting the HoH campaign as we didn’t want to lose our rivals and derby games. They didn’t return that gesture and were desperate for us to go under.

If they ever find themselves in a similar position again. I wish nothing but a painful demise for them.

Yeah I totally get that and feel it a bit myself, but then my motives are purely selfish. After all, who could provide me with a lifetime of comedy in the absence of Hibernian FCClub.

Boyces beard
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

To be fair, if the derby records where reversed and we had taken the green boaby for over a century as they have done with the Maroon boaby, we would most likely have just wanted them to die as well. 

In all honesty, as much as I dislike them. I'd never want them to go bust. Relegated, yes but so long as as its not for too long.

Rivalry is the best thing in football, without it u just merely exist. Ur main rivals being the best of all. I'm all for the toxic atmospheres etc and that's what makes Scottish football for me, the fans still have plenty of passion. 

We need Hibs for this and it's always the main fixture I look forward to the most.

29 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Yes me too

indianajones
29 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

In all honesty, as much as I dislike them. I'd never want them to go bust. Relegated, yes but so long as as its not for too long.

Rivalry is the best thing in football, without it u just merely exist. Ur main rivals being the best of all. I'm all for the toxic atmospheres etc and that's what makes Scottish football for me, the fans still have plenty of passion. 

We need Hibs for this and it's always the main fixture I look forward to the most.

They would be replaced with Spartans or Edinburgh. 

After the past 10-15 years - i hope they vanish forever. 

maroonlegions
33 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

Not for me.

Its like saying to someone who wanted you dead, "hope you stick around bud"..

Jaap's Sigh
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Nah, I want them buried. 

It’s not just how they acted during our administration, it’s everything since then as well. 

The club and fans doing their upmost to ensure our demotion when COVID hit, even though it was to their detriment. 

I wish them the absolute worst of times. 

**** them!

Percival King
2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

C5267091-81D7-4955-B27C-0BB8318070F1.jpeg

I'm impressed with Aiden McGeady's commitment to Hibs - he's already had the image of floor of the lavvies in the Famous Five stand tattooed on his arm, how very Hibs.

24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

They would be replaced with Spartans or Edinburgh. 

After the past 10-15 years - i hope they vanish forever. 

Would u ever get pumped up for a game against Spartans or Edinburgh City? Absolutely no chance.

Derbies are the best league fixtures of the season bar none.