.net delusion

iantjambo

21 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

I'm not lying when I say this... but their fans genuinely think our club is taking the mickey out of us because we pledge every month. 

I've seen loads of comments saying the club has no shame - robbing kids' piggy banks, etc :lol:

The bottom line is they are jealous as **** because of what we have achieved, and probably a bit angry that their pish attempt to copy us via HSL failed miserably.

Nae luck, tramps.

I feel this is more relevant to Sevco fans. since the new club was formed their fans repeatedly sink their money (and ergo their families / kids inheritance) into propping up / gambling on a team who's financial philosophy is 'sh-t or bust'. No long term financial strategy that I've seen.....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

4 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

Would u ever get pumped up for a game against Spartans or Edinburgh City? Absolutely no chance.

Derbies are the best league fixtures of the season bar none. 

I'm with you. Although a wee relegation for a here and there wouldn't go a miss. I believe none of biggest 5 clubs  would ever disappear totally. In fact when a club goes bust it rallies the fans and they could end up stronger. I would be happy for them to live in our shadow forever. Bottom 6 for the foreseeable future.

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I feel this is more relevant to Sevco fans. since the new club was formed their fans repeatedly sink their money (and ergo their families / kids inheritance) into propping up / gambling on a team who's financial philosophy is 'sh-t or bust'. No long term financial strategy that I've seen.....

It is but Hibs fans were determined to get in on the act when they saw the Celtic supporters campaign to help try and help finish Rangers , they wanted a similar project with us .................. in true fashion however they made a total Hibs of it

wentworth jambo

The enjoyment of beating them in a derby match would be eclipsed by the enjoyment of watching them cease to be - after 2012 and their behaviour, a Hands Off Hibs movement would be a very different beast from last time.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Not for me.

Its like saying to someone who wanted you dead, "hope you stick around bud"..

Depends what circles you moved in. 

No hibs I knew wanted us dead. 

I want them to get relegated again. 

The last time they done that, it was hilarious. 

jambo-in-furness

Way back in the day they(Hibs fans) were easy to live with,  yeah, they lorded 0-7 at us every chance they got (some of them still try it).  Then the wonderful news broke that Wallace Mercer wanted to take them over and suddenly they didn’t like being the butt of the joke,  ok,  it passed and life returned to normality,  even after 22 in a row they were amicable but on 12/05/2012 it all changed,  the 0-7 was no longer of any relevance and bitterness surfaced as we have never known it,  they truly wanted us dead and buried,  knowing they would never ever overtake us in derby footballing results this was their escape from years and years of living in our shadow.  

Do I want them to suffer the fate they wished for and tried to play a part in on us,  yes probably now I do,  but until then we have the biggest of comfort blankets that ever existed,  and every year it grows so I can live with that.

We now have FOH, we own our club,  they can never buy us out,  and they don’t have the same fanaticism that we do and daft as you like,  perhaps them going into admin would be the catalyst they need or even more likely, not.  Until then they can enjoy living in our shadow knowing we only own them metaphorically for now.

Pledge for Life.

Jaap's Sigh
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Depends what circles you moved in. 

No hibs I knew wanted us dead. 

I want them to get relegated again. 

The last time they done that, it was hilarious. 

Before 5-1 I’d say they weren’t that bitter, but since then they’ve turned into rabid frothy mouthed puddle drinkers whenever someone even mentions Heart of Midlothian.

Many of them were decent guys, who you could have a bit of banter and some debate with. 5-1 changed that completely. 

Jaap's Sigh
1 minute ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Way back in the day they(Hibs fans) were easy to live with,  yeah, they lorded 0-7 at us every chance they got (some of them still try it).  Then the wonderful news broke that Wallace Mercer wanted to take them over and suddenly they didn’t like being the butt of the joke,  ok,  it passed and life returned to normality,  even after 22 in a row they were amicable but on 12/05/2012 it all changed,  the 0-7 was no longer of any relevance and bitterness surfaced as we have never known it,  they truly wanted us dead and buried,  knowing they would never ever overtake us in derby footballing results this was their escape from years and years of living in our shadow.  

Do I want them to suffer the fate they wished for and tried to play a part in on us,  yes probably now I do,  but until then we have the biggest of comfort blankets that ever existed,  and every year it grows so I can live with that.

We now have FOH, we own our club,  they can never buy us out,  and they don’t have the same fanaticism that we do and daft as you like,  perhaps them going into admin would be the catalyst they need or even more likely, not.  Until then they can enjoy living in our shadow knowing we only own them metaphorically for now.

Pledge for Life.

1 minute ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Before 5-1 I’d say they weren’t that bitter, but since then they’ve turned into rabid frothy mouthed puddle drinkers whenever someone even mentions Heart of Midlothian.

Many of them were decent guys, who you could have a bit of banter and some debate with. 5-1 changed that completely. 

Great minds think alike! 👌

Watching Hibs have a financial collapse would make popcorn viewing but when all is said and done we need Hibs in the way a Boxer needs a punch bag.  

5 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Watching Hibs have a financial collapse would make popcorn viewing but when all is said and done we need Hibs in the way a Boxer needs a punch bag.  

They would re form as AFC Hibernians or some shit so they would still be there to pummel every now and again in the cups before they eventually took their place back in the ring in the top flight ……………. get them liquidated 

I want them to suffer.

It's out of my hands how and in what way but I'd love Ron to plunge them into financial crisis.

Deid, reanimated walking died, better off deid- anything is fine by me.

As long as the yachtsman, vagillions and that demented eejit who hung about McLoed Steet for a year, squirm and scuttle like they have never done before.

FTHibs

9 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

😄

Very well put, Tex.

Percival King
2 hours ago, Gorgieshed said:

Would u ever get pumped up for a game against Spartans or Edinburgh City? Absolutely no chance.

Derbies are the best league fixtures of the season bar none. 

Not sure that supporters of the club with one of the worst records in a top class derby would agree with you.

Whereas, as supporter of a club with one of the best records in a top class derby, I certainly agree with you.

45 minutes ago, martoon said:

I want them to suffer.

It's out of my hands how and in what way but I'd love Ron to plunge them into financial crisis.

As long as the yachtsman, vagillions and that demented eejit who hung about McLoed Steet for a year, squirm and scuttle like they have never done before.

FTHibs

Exactly this. That lot over the last 10 years have shown themselves to be lower than a snakes belly, liquidation & reincarnation like a sevco mk2 without Easter road would do for me. 

wentworth jambo
15 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Exactly this. That lot over the last 10 years have shown themselves to be lower than a snakes belly, liquidation & reincarnation like a sevco mk2 without Easter road would do for me. 

I'm not a Buddhist...no reincarnation for me

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Unsure. 

IMO, The frothers and rabids just appear more noisy on all fronts due to social media. 

It really is a platform for the mentally unstable and Karen types. 

The Hibs I know generally dread derbies, but also love a win v us. 

None of the ones I knew wanted us to go bust. 

A few deranged folk on the Internet is not the basis to judge a fan base..... 

Thankfully. 🙄

jambo-in-furness
35 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Unsure. 

IMO, The frothers and rabids just appear more noisy on all fronts due to social media. 

Thankfully. 🙄

Did you deep down,  really believe them?

section s heart
3 hours ago, jager man said:

I'm with you. Although a wee relegation for a here and there wouldn't go a miss. I believe none of biggest 5 clubs  would ever disappear totally. In fact when a club goes bust it rallies the fans and they could end up stronger. I would be happy for them to live in our shadow forever. Bottom 6 for the foreseeable future.

Agree totally. It's also why a takeover could only have worked for asset stripping, but they would have resurfaced pretty soon, looking for revenge (or something).

buzzbomb1958
2 hours ago, martoon said:

I want them to suffer.

FTHibs

So plastic fc v AFC Hibs would be the zombie derby

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

The enjoyment of beating them in a derby match would be eclipsed by the enjoyment of watching them cease to be - after 2012 and their behaviour, a Hands Off Hibs movement would be a very different beast from last time.

100% A lot of Hearts fans supported them last time. This time they can rot.

7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

100% A lot of Hearts fans supported them last time. This time they can rot.

They were rotten in 1932 v St Bernard's in front of a record 27,000 crowd. Clearly, derby matches are their Achilles Heel.

Long may it continue.

Screenshot_20220629-181254_Gallery.jpg

2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

All three are, if posts are anything to go by, middle aged or even elderly.

They cannot be right in the head to be so doolally with hatred at their time of life.

Heart of Midlothian did it to them but we've been aided by their own shitty wee club.

Hibernian have played a full part in their atrocious derby record over the last 4 decades.

But, they will not blame Kano, Keef, Hunter, Yogi, Fenlon...

It's all the fault of big bad hertz.

Brilliant.

Long may it continue, stevie.

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

They were rotten in 1932 v St Bernard's in front of a record 27,000 crowd. Clearly, derby matches are their Achilles Heel.

Long may it continue.

Screenshot_20220629-181254_Gallery.jpg

They also lost to the old Edinburgh City, an amateur club, in Division 2 in 1931/32. 

Hibs finished 7th that season and were miles away from promotion.

43 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

So plastic fc v AFC Hibs would be the zombie derby

Highlights on Match of the Dead?

5 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

not only that, remember the photo of bomber brown robbing an old man of his pension

will-i-am-a-jambo
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Unsure. 

Thankfully. 🙄

Excuse my ignorance but what does Karen types mean?

16 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Currently creaming themselves about beating Hartlepool 😂

Beating the monkey hangers 🥴

div 2 outfit and they celebrating😂😂

8 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Excuse my ignorance but what does Karen types mean?

Definition. Lifted from Wiki. 

Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their white privilege to demand their own way.

will-i-am-a-jambo
12 minutes ago, Canscot said:

Definition. Lifted from Wiki. 

Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their white privilege to demand their own way.

Ah ok thank you. 

colinmorewasgash

Jair Tavares drops Jota to Celtic transfer hint as Benfica academy 'legend' rates Hibs as Scotland's third force

colinmorewasgash
Just now, colinmorewasgash said:

Jair Tavares drops Jota to Celtic transfer hint as Benfica academy 'legend' rates Hibs as Scotland's third force

ffs deluded or what🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, One five said:

Beating the monkey hangers 🥴

div 2 outfit and they celebrating😂😂

Not just celebrating,  saw one peg seller saying they had never been so excited about a season 😂

14 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Not just celebrating,  saw one peg seller saying they had never been so excited about a season 😂

Total window lickers the lot of them😂

36 minutes ago, db211833 said:

It won't take long for their season to go pear shaped.  They'll be rock bottom, when we hump them to bottom place, after 2 games.

2 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

🤣🤣🤣

It is fine if you have vermin in your circles but just please get to **** from these discussions

Hibs wanted us dead and we want them dead now 

Hero worshipping Ivan Sproule now. 

For some, their favourite ever player.

It must be feckin awesome being a Hibby.

:4_1_72:

The Hibby.

8 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Unsure. 

Thankfully. 🙄

Your love in for all things Hibs is well documented on this board so you not wanting them dead is no surprise. I know a few, not friends, feck that, just people who I work with and behind their twisted facade and pretence that they wished for us to still continue as HMFC, make no mistake, these low life wanted us gone. I wish for nothing but a horrible, lengthy and painful demise for that verminous bunch.

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Hero worshipping Ivan Sproule now. 

For some, their favourite ever player.

It must be feckin awesome being a Hibby.

:4_1_72:

The Hibby.

I love #!bs. The pleasure they bring us should never end.

6 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Hibs were more or less the champions of Scotland last season 

32 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I love #!bs. The pleasure they bring us should never end.

Your thoughts on the article mate. ?

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, JWL said:

Your love in for all things Hibs is well documented on this board so you not wanting them dead is no surprise. I know a few, not friends, feck that, just people who I work with and behind their twisted facade and pretence that they wished for us to still continue as HMFC, make no mistake, these low life wanted us gone. I wish for nothing but a horrible, lengthy and painful demise for that verminous bunch.

As I said, it depends on the circles you mix in. 

None of the hibs I know wanted us to go bust. 

If wanting hibs to be relegated and for us to continue beating them means I love hibs, then fair enough. 

Unsure of my love being well documented, can you show me quotes of me saying I love hibs? 

If not, shit the **** up. 👍

Don't lie. No one likes folk that spread  lies.

I actually Feel a bit sorry for your work colleagues now , calling them low life's, saying they lie themselves but it seems you are the liar who is quite poisonous and makes stuff up!