Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )

jamboinglasgow

vegas-voss
55 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe thinks its easier in Scotland.

Another Heckingbottom then.He will soon find out he was wrong.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Rudy T

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

t is usually men who say that word ................... steady on Vicky do not just fart and blame it on the dog

To be fair, it wasn't just her:-

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It is usually men who say that word ................... steady on Vicky do not just fart and blame it on the dog

Ps ... It seems to have been a common 'slip of the tongue'.

20 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Look at the face on that sleekit little article 

I'm almost too embarrassed to look on .net.  if these appointments are confirmed they will be utterly demented.

Underwhelming doesn't begin to cover it.  And the Hearts connection.  And the Livingston connection.

Ronnie is taking the piss.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

You are such an angry and abusive person ................................................ do you have deeper issues

You are such a plum, have you always been a plum or just on here.

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

You are such a plum, have you always been a plum or just on here.

You have issues mate 

From that same post on the Sunderland forum by the Bristol City supporter 
Hi Sunderland fans,

...He signed foreigners that played next to no minutes, including the NZ goalkeeper who had arguably the worst performance any player has ever had for Bristol City ever, or maybe even any football team ever. 

He does silly things, like measure the length of the grass, spend a shift in A&E, go to an army training camp, spend a night in the kitchen of a Michelin starred restaurant and his latest boast is to have sat down with someone who's amassed 9,000 hours of army interrogation - this is the sort of bullshit that might impress the newspapers, but in reality when he's playing a LB at CD, or a winger in CM don't really matter. He's calls them the 1%'s, but the 90%'s that matter, he couldn't seem to master...

Fordy

Fordy there has obviously never seen floppy nan bread hands, El Gâteau.
But the measuring the grass...for real...nah, surely not. More Comedy Gold incoming!
This could be the start of something at least highly amusing

PS there's also a bit about LJ Bullshit Bingo in terms of outlandish excuses and interviews
Edited by Deid Heid
addendum-dum-dum

7 minutes ago, Deid Heid said:
From that same post on the Sunderland forum by the Bristol City supporter 
Hi Sunderland fans,

...He signed foreigners that played next to no minutes, including the NZ goalkeeper who had arguably the worst performance any player has ever had for Bristol City ever, or maybe even any football team ever. 

He does silly things, like measure the length of the grass, spend a shift in A&E, go to an army training camp, spend a night in the kitchen of a Michelin starred restaurant and his latest boast is to have sat down with someone who's amassed 9,000 hours of army interrogation - this is the sort of bullshit that might impress the newspapers, but in reality when he's playing a LB at CD, or a winger in CM don't really matter. He's calls them the 1%'s, but the 90%'s that matter, he couldn't seem to master...

Fordy

Fordy there has obviously never seen floppy nan bread hands, El Gâteau.
But the measuring the grass...for real...nah, surely not. More Comedy Gold incoming!
This could be the start of something at least highly amusing

PS there's also a bit about LJ Bullshit Bingo in terms of outlandish excuses and interviews

BS bingo, we need to put together a bingo card for next season and see how many games it takes to call house.

I am starting to suspect that the short list they keep referring to means some thing different to what you would expect …………… I think wee Ron actually has a list of managers that are shorter than him

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

I would've just sent this to @Lfhearts

Screenshot_20220513-181616_Google.jpg

Yes I think it is the only language he under stands actually ……….. I was not sure if I was being a bit harsh on him but I checked his last posts on his profile and nine of the thirteen are just him firing of insults at other Hearts fans

8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Although not 'mercurial' the only quality coach they have had was Lennon and he is a social hand grenade waiting to explode. 

He doesn't seem to do much coaching, so not sure how you've arrived at that conclusion.

50 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

BS bingo, we need to put together a bingo card for next season and see how many games it takes to call house.

Bristol City

Bristol City

Central Defender
Some comments from our forum, not directly related to questions asked on this thread but re Sunderland & Johnson.

"
OK eyes down, look in.............one line wins a pasty, a full house wins a pint of cider

Play LJ Bullshit Bingo

PEP

3 WINDOWS

RED ARROWS

DRONE

MEASURE GRASS

BOX ENTRY

JOSE WINE

RB LEIPZIG

SAS

POMO

PATHWAY

NHS

CULTURE

WORLD CLASS BASICS

3'A's

Here's our strater for 10

Nookie Bear
22 minutes ago, Darren said:

He doesn't seem to do much coaching, so not sure how you've arrived at that conclusion.

Well I’m just basing it on managerial records. 

I don’t really know to what extent any of these guys are involved on the training ground so that’s all I got 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Australis said:

Looks like Johnson gave a better interview than Mowbray, Jon Dahl Tomasson and the rest.

As a muppet on Hibs net said, what were the questions that were asked?

Its a funny old game lol.

Think everyone’s jumping ahead a bit here, none of these guys might actually want it. As I’ve always been told the interview process is a two way thing, you have to sell your company as much to the candidate as they sell themselves to you…. so about this recruitment process Ron??

Shanks said no

My rabid pet hobbit seems to be excited about Jon Dahl Tomasson. Exciting new foreign manager seemed to be the slavering mantra. 

He’s far less excited about little Johnson as he has views Sunderland forums. 

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Think everyone’s jumping ahead a bit here, none of these guys might actually want it. As I’ve always been told the interview process is a two way thing, you have to sell your company as much to the candidate as they sell themselves to you…. so about this recruitment process Ron??

Jon Dahl Tomasson may just be using the vermin to get his name in the shop window as the English managerial merry go round starts spinning 

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Jon Dahl Tomasson may just be using the vermin to get his name in the shop window as the English managerial merry go round starts spinning 

I would be amazed if he took this, he was in the Champs League last season, as career moves go that would be utter madness!

Sooperstar
4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

There is a whole series of instances. I trust the compilation will be updated with the latest addition.

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

There is a whole series of instances. I trust the compilation will be updated with the latest addition.

You couldn't make 👆 up. 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

You have issues mate 

I ain't your mate and I have no issues apart from the Tom kite a few post on here.

5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I ain't your mate and I have no issues apart from the Tom kite a few post on here.

Gutted we are not mates I totally love people who spend their days sitting on football forums shrieking abuse at Hearts supporters : - (

33 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Johnson has a chance to lliliput Hibs back on the map

He will be Tom thumbing their floppy carcass in to the Championship this time next year

Riccarton3

Embarrassing for Tomasson if he can't get the Hibs job after pumping Rangers out of Europe and getting Malmo to thr ECL. But then Hibs are supposedly considering him. Are we to believe he is considering them? 

10 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Embarrassing for Tomasson if he can't get the Hibs job after pumping Rangers out of Europe and getting Malmo to thr ECL. But then Hibs are supposedly considering him. Are we to believe he is considering them? 

I think it’s between him and Johnson. Seems a no brainier to get Tomasson in. Unfortunately it seems a good appointment. 

Edited by karipidis

On 13/05/2022 at 19:23, Rudy T said:

good point. I went for an interview recently and turned it down. Happens

2 hours ago, karipidis said:

I think it’s between him and Johnson. Seems a no brainier to get Tomasson in. Unfortunately it seems a good appointment. 

Tomasson seems to have something about him, that press conference he gave before Malmo pumped Rangers out of the Champions League, he toyed with the Scottish press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jt-a4T3bGg

kingantti1874

The problem with a tomasson type appointment.  Say he has a good season.  He will be away as soon as the first offer comes in.

that said - I don’t believe he would have a good season. He will be expensive and if he is so good why is he scrapping for a job in Scotlands bottom 6

Edited by kingantti1874

Tomasson would command a decent wage would he not ............................. Ron must be getting ready to start loaning them more money

Let’s be honest if it’s a straight choice between Tommasson and Johnson then it’s the Dane all day long. Problem is if Tommasson falls through for whatever reason the fans will be against Johnson from the start. Basically Hibs making an arse of it again if the Dane isn’t their new manager. If he is let’s see how much money Ron’s ready to pony up.

RustyRightPeg
11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Let’s be honest if it’s a straight choice between Tommasson and Johnson then it’s the Dane all day long. Problem is if Tommasson falls through for whatever reason the fans will be against Johnson from the start. Basically Hibs making an arse of it again if the Dane isn’t their new manager. If he is let’s see how much money Ron’s ready to pony up.

depends if JDT wants to be a yes man….

21 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Didn't he also win the Swedish league for the last two seasons with Malmö?

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Ron will not be the one ponying up it will be loans 

Nookie Bear
56 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The problem with a tomasson type appointment.  Say he has a good season.  He will be away as soon as the first offer comes in.

that said - I don’t believe he would have a good season. He will be expensive and if he is so good why is he scrapping for a job in Scotlands bottom 6

Better that than a poor appointment though. 
Same as buying players - if they are coveted by bigger teams then they are doing well. 

57 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

depends if JDT wants to be a yes man….

Having seen his pre match comments before the Rangers game he doesn’t jump out as that type of guy. I still think it’s a bizarre career move.

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ron will not be the one ponying up it will be loans 

And fingers crossed he’s charging a wonga like interest rate!

6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Having seen his pre match comments before the Rangers game he doesn’t jump out as that type of guy. I still think it’s a bizarre career move.

And fingers crossed he’s charging a wonga like interest rate!

He will : - D

Riccarton3
10 hours ago, RobNox said:

Tomasson seems to have something about him, that press conference he gave before Malmo pumped Rangers out of the Champions League, he toyed with the Scottish press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jt-a4T3bGg

Recently the Scotsman said this had Rangers playing with fear. Rather than just admit they were pumped fair and square. It was good,though, in a room full of huns. 

i just don't see the attraction for Tomasson. Best finish third and win a cup. That would see him move to England. Maybe that's the appeal. More visibility in Scottish football than  Sweden (for the English clubs to have a neb at)

Edited by Riccarton3

Tom Hardy’s Dug
15 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Recently the Scotsman said this had Rangers playing with fear. Rather than just admit they were pumped fair and square. It was good,though, in a room full of huns. 

i just don't see the attraction for Tomasson. Best finish third and win a cup. That would see him move to England. Maybe that's the appeal. More visibility in Scottish football than  Sweden (for the English clubs to have a neb at)

He’d get a move to England on current recognition anyway. He doesn’t need Hibs to do that.

Riccarton3
11 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

He’d get a move to England on current recognition anyway. He doesn’t need Hibs to do that.

Then I just can't see it. Agent Johnson it is.

John Findlay
36 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Is that right. I give you Graham Potter.

Riccarton3
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Is that right. I give you Graham Potter.

I don't dispute your reference. Just don't understand it.

John Findlay
35 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I don't dispute your reference. Just don't understand it.

I don't believe there is more visibility in Scottish football than Swedish football nowadays.

The Old Tolbooth

Not a chance in hell Tomasson gives up CL football to go to that utter cesspit ffs, file this alongside some of the bampots claiming Ruud Gullitt was coming to Hearts to be manager :rofl: 

Riccarton3
2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Not a chance in hell Tomasson gives up CL football to go to that utter cesspit ffs, file this alongside some of the bampots claiming Ruud Gullitt was coming to Hearts to be manager :rofl: 

Yep. I didn't want to say it earlier but it feels like mischief making with Tomasson the target? If so, what a sad bitter little country we live in. Obviously I'll look a twat if there is any substance in it.

5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

you do realise JDT left Malmo at the end of the Swedish season?

• davemclaren changed the title to Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )