• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Tasavallan
7 minutes ago, brux said:

What the elite detectives on here should be focusing on is where is that hotel room he is staying in?

No hotel in Edinburgh would have a sub-standard bed with no pillows.  Likely to be Hearts' guest temp accomm. for short stay players.

KyleLafferty
Just now, brux said:

But there is not one player who we had last season but not this season followed, why would Simms be different from the way they usually do it?

Just with the timing of it 😂

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, Zen Jambo said:

Hill watch is the best thing I have ever seen on JKB. 

Wow…absolutley outstanding from JKB residents lol

stuff watching hotels, riccarton, greggs or airports…we can work it out from a landscape photo 😂

Tasavallan
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Having reviewed Google street maps of almost the entire A702 and eventually finding the exact location of the image, I accept that the vehicle was travelling south. Apologies for being arsey.

Anyhoo it now appears it’s a picture taken in winter

Weather may change but topography doesn't.

1 minute ago, Rods said:

Hearts have stopped following him. He is heading to Scotland alright but probably to Glasgow.

He wouldn't be on the Biggar road if he was heading to the weej.

100% signing for the vermin imo.

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

Just with the timing of it 😂

Maybe the admin forgot to remove him when he left, then when preparing all the social media stuff prior to him being announced they realised he was still on...

Tasavallan
3 minutes ago, Rods said:

Hearts have stopped following him. He is heading to Scotland alright but probably to Glasgow.

He is heading back to Everton, when? is the unanswered question.

Wilson Wood, Would You?
7 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Having reviewed Google street maps of almost the entire A702 and eventually finding the exact location of the image, I accept that the vehicle was travelling south. Apologies for being arsey.

But what if the photo was taken through the rear windscreen while parked in the layby 😱

Edited by Wilson Wood, Would You?

KyleLafferty
2 minutes ago, brux said:

Maybe the admin forgot to remove him when he left, then when preparing all the social media stuff prior to him being announced they realised he was still on...

Let’s hope so, him for a full season loan would be tremendous 

Jack Torrance

He'll be in Biggar having a Taylors of Biggar ice cream before he heads to Dalmahoy to sign. 

Berra than you
2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Let’s hope so, him for a full season loan would be tremendous 

Still follow him on Twitter. Weird one that they've unfollowed him today along with that post.

Absolute Scenes

They don’t tend to follow players until after they’ve signed so they may well just be doing that to remove the connection to then to them refollow once he’s sogned

i don’t know I’m just trying to be positive

Fitzroy Pointon

It aint happening. 

Anyway.....have Hearts Instagram followed Shankland yet? 

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It aint happening. 

Anyway.....have Hearts Instagram followed Shankland yet? 

They don’t follow players until after the scarf photo

Tasavallan

Everton with £372M loss will need to cut cloth to finance FA FFP fine, new 52,000 seat stadium in docks area plus take-over.

May need to off-load Simms to highest bidder.

29 minutes ago, Wilson Wood, Would You? said:

But what if the photo was taken through the rear windscreen while parked in the layby 😱

Or he may have been reversing ?

Tasavallan
31 minutes ago, Wilson Wood, Would You? said:

Then a strange place to have a steering wheel.

A_A wehatethehibs
4 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Everton with £372M loss will need to cut cloth to finance FA FFP fine, new 52,000 seat stadium in docks area plus take-over.

May need to off-load Simms to highest bidder.

Seems more likely they’d offload Calvert Lewin to Newcastle or someone for £50m, buy someone lower level for £5-10m, and keep / play Simms, and hope for the best.

£1-2m for Simms ain’t getting them out their FFP hole they need to sell the big assets. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

FFS if you are driving south on that road from Edinburgh the Pentlands are behind you ! Forget right and left because that road twists and sometimes the hills will be slightly to the right of your vision.

He is undoubtedly heading to Edinburgh in that image, if it’s him. He might simply be collecting his stuff, or it might be an old image from the first time he came (but then why post an image now)

You're slavering here, I'm afraid. That road runs the entire length of the Pentlands and continues on into Edinburgh. If you're driving along it from Edinburgh, you'll have at least some of the Pentlands in front of you on the right hand side of the road for quite a number of miles.  That photo is, as others have confirmed, taken heading southbound, after Flotterstone, just past Silverburn House to be a bit more precise. You can confirm it yourself with a look on Google maps street view. 

50 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Btw since that photo has been put up, hearts Instagram account has unfollowed Simms.

Hopefully just the social media team raging Simms has let the cat out of the bag :D 

FarmerTweedy

1. Happily I no longer have a mortgage   I've no idea if that's correct, no reason to doubt you!

2. There is no actual evidence that Simms is in the vehicle the image was taken from.  Correct!

3. There is no evidence as to when the image was taken  Correct!

4 That vehicle is travelling north east on the A702 towards Edinburgh and about 20-30 miles from the city. No doubt whatsoever    Completely and utterly wrong! 

Special Agent Dale Cooper
5 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You're slavering here, I'm afraid. That road runs the entire length of the Pentlands and continues on into Edinburgh. If you're driving along it from Edinburgh, you'll have at least some of the Pentlands in front of you on the right hand side of the road for quite a number of miles.  That photo is, as others have confirmed, taken heading southbound, after Flotterstone, just past Silverburn House to be a bit more precise. You can confirm it yourself with a look on Google maps street view. 

To be fair he has admitted his error and apologised since...

thegreatsd

This thread has been superb today. Kind of reminds of Blade Runner when Deckard is analysing the photograph at his computer and we all know how that films ends….

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack defences on fire off the boot at Hampden. I watched wee-teams shite-it in the dark near the Tynecastle Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in Leith. Time to Buy."

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Rockwell said:

Most pictures I've seen on social media tent to be  a mirror image, so who knows what direction it is

No mate. Self facing photos are often mirrored but this was taken with a front facing camera. Also the steering wheel is on the correct side and the hills are the same as in the Google maps picture 😅

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

This is classics thread material.

Well done folks 👏👏👏

Agree ! I've been out on the hills all day (not the Pentlands) and come in knackered,sat down to catch up and read this,it's been a real fun read.

Well, it’s odd behaviour by Simms. I don’t tend to use Instagram, but it looks like he has taken the pic down since. That, and the club unfollowing him, might indicate he has broken cover when he was supposed to stay quiet. Of course, that might be utter nonsense. If it is nonsense, though, then I really don’t see why on Earth he would post such a random picture.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Well, it’s odd behaviour by Simms. I don’t tend to use Instagram, but it looks like he has taken the pic down since. That, and the club unfollowing him, might indicate he has broken cover when he was supposed to stay quiet. Of course, that might be utter nonsense. If it is nonsense, though, then I really don’t see why on Earth he would post such a random picture.

the pic is still up. 

I think we all got a bit excited here probs means nothing 

TyphoonJambo

I love all this theorism and analysis but I can't see any decision being made until Everton return to training this week. As much as I would love to be proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

the pic is still up. 

I think we all got a bit excited here probs means nothing 

image.thumb.jpeg.e9fbbcdd869d0cea787d6ab7a5ba0a47.jpeg

Edited by Newton51

FarmerTweedy

👍

Tasavallan

Apologies for being arsey.

Being arsey gets you 3 pages on this thread.

Wilson Wood, Would You?
35 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Then a strange place to have a steering wheel.

Handy for back seat drivers.

Tasavallan
4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Jallan Films is the hearts media guy right??

He indeed is.  Well spotted.

18 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

I think thats the 2nd time he's had a social media cock up, sure someone posted a screenshot that was quickly deleted of him thanking us with Simms in Sims (the video game) font. 

Think if nothing else, he either needs to let someone else run his social media, or sack whoever is currently doing it! :D 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***