Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Ukraine has around 200K , about 1/5 of Russia's. Even so, that is a large army (and Russia can't mobilise everyone into Ukraine. 

Russia has conscription (and proxies in the teritories it has invaded) but Ukraine population has been volunteering in huge numbers. They know their very existence is at stake now. 

Good luck to them, the west won't lift a finger.

Edited by ri Alban

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

3 oligarch’s and some banks…

For real?? That’s it?? 
Send Putin a met polis questionnaire next??
Honestly what a joke the uk is :lol: 

Probably all he's got cos he banned the secret services from investigating them. 

J.T.F.Robertson
25 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s incredible how one person can hold so much power over others. His chief spy looks terrified. 

What do you mean? He's engaging in a debate on the issue, free of repurcussion. 😨

Fracking is a crap answer to the energy crisis.

Nationalise the energy industry and plough resources into nuclear and renewables. 

We should have been planning for the end of oil, let alone gas, years ago.

As always with the Tories, privatise the profits and nationalise the losses.

An utterly hopeless party and Government as the so called sanctions demonstrate.

BBC gets told (on Radio 4)  the reasons for Russian action away from the usual bullshit  but doesn't follow it up. Would rather interview someone to say Putin is unhinged through political longevity i.e a complete waste of time.

17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Good luck to them, the west won't lift a finger.

Britain certainly won't. We don't bomb countries that have the capacity to bomb back. The posturing from the UK government has been pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Britain certainly won't. We don't bomb countries that have the capacity to bomb back. The posturing from the UK government has been pathetic. 

They must not, Mr Speaker....be seen....to succeed.

Ukrainians breathe easier in their beds tonight

The Mighty Thor
37 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

To be fair we sent the pound shop Thatcher, Liz Truss, to sort them out 😂

Edited by The Mighty Thor

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Whereabout?

I’ll let XB52 tell you, as according to him anyone advocating fracking doesn’t have a clue about it. Would be awfy embarrassing if he didn’t know it’s been happening in Scotland since the 70’s. Almost as if he didn’t have a clue!

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, jambo89 said:

I’ll let XB52 tell you, as according to him anyone advocating fracking doesn’t have a clue about it. Would be awfy embarrassing if he didn’t know it’s been happening in Scotland since the 70’s. Almost as if he didn’t have a clue!

So you don’t know then?

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

So you don’t know then?

Of course I do, assume you didn’t realise Scotland’s been doing it from the 70’s either then?

Should the football authorities ban the russian national team and all russian clubs from international competition until they leave the Ukraine?

Just asking the question.

1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

Of course I do, assume you didn’t realise Scotland’s been doing it from the 70’s either then?

I'm surprised as well, not because I know anything about it but because I remember the SNP saying it wouldn't be allowed in Scotland.

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Phase one apparently.  In other words do not push the stick too far into the bear.  Phase two might be I will raise you, no more holiday visa's to Torquay you naughty Ruskie😄

Scotland are going to stop the trade of Tunnocks Caramel Wafers. Putin has no option

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

You've still not answered the question which is par for the course for you.

You just make stuff up.

4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You've still not answered the question which is par for the course for you.

You just make stuff up.

Think you’ve confused me with someone else. 

Anyways, doesn’t take a genius to work out where fracking might've have occurred in the UK. 

I’ll give you a hint, I’ve been on one when it was occurring 3 years ago.

Edited by jambo89

13 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Man, stop with the crap and tell us where fracking is happening in Scotland now. You're coming over as a bit of a wally here, to be honest, when all you're being asked is to provide evidence for your assertion.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Man, stop with the crap and tell us where fracking is happening in Scotland now. You're coming over as a bit of a wally here, to be honest, when all you're being asked is to provide evidence for your assertion.

I was waiting for a reply from the poster who’s said he knew all about fracking.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Think you’ve confused me with someone else. 

Anyways, doesn’t take a genius to work out where fracking m it by have occurred in the UK. 

I’ll give you a hint, I’ve been on one when it was occurring 3 years ago.

:rofl:

It's quiz time.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

It's quiz time.

You should never be ashamed to find out information you don’t know. It’s not like it’s a secret!

what’s wrong with your ability to use google?

Edited by jambo89

16 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

On the mainland it hasn't. Offshore , well away from us.

1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

I was waiting for a reply from the poster who’s said he knew all about fracking.

No need to wait. This is the internet. If you have information to add to the debate then don't be shy, pitch in with what you know.

dobmisterdobster
19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Should the football authorities ban the russian national team and all russian clubs from international competition until they leave the Ukraine?

Just asking the question.

I don't think they will go that far. St Petersburg will probably lose the CL final.

28 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

FFS get a sense of ****ing humour. 

I didn't see any smilies amongst your tedious , nit picking misinterpretation.  

SectionDJambo
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

This Prime Minister gets all the big calls right. 😂

Is it any wonder that Putin thinks he’ll never have a better chance of pulling this off.

We are being led by a blundering bafoon who was only put in place to “get Brexit done”, which was a previous victory for Putin. Divide and conquer. 
The stature and quality of political leaders in Europe is as weak as I can remember all the way back to Czechoslovakia 1968. The Russian foreign minister took the piss out of Truss with his question about the Russian oblasts. That confirmed he was dealing with uninformed lightweights.

42 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

As you will no doubt be aware, I was of course talking about fracking in Scotland, not in Scottish waters. 

I see others beat me to it so I await your apology as I was correct. 

Edited by XB52

Jambo_jim2001
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Could all jkb Russian sympathisers please hand themselves in to the UK authorities now and save the 5 o’clock knock at the door 

Please ring my doorbell,, I've put it onto God save the Queen 😳

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

As you will no doubt be aware, I was of course talking about fracking in Scotland, not in Scottish waters 

Have you visited any Ottoman themed brothels recently :jj:

Just now, XB52 said:

As you will no doubt be aware, I was of course talking about fracking in Scotland, not in Scottish waters 

That wasn’t evident at all. I took umbrage with your snippy response claiming he knew nothing about fracking, otherwise he wouldn’t advocate for it. It was obvious you didn’t know anything about it either, or you would have pointed out we already frack in Scotland.

Just now, jambo89 said:

That wasn’t evident at all. I took umbrage with your snippy response claiming he knew nothing about fracking, otherwise he wouldn’t advocate for it. It was obvious you didn’t know anything about it either, or you would have pointed out we already frack in Scotland.

We do not frack in Scotland. There is fracking in our territorial waters which is a totally different thing as you well know. And I didn't say the poster knew nothing about fracking, I said anyone wanting fracking in Scotland, the LAND of Scotland, is mental. Anyway, totally off topic so if you want to have the last sarcy word feel free

4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Have you visited any Ottoman themed brothels recently :jj:

Wow, that's a new one. It was mildly amusing the first time a poster used it but, after a few times it loses its hilarity. 

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

We do not frack in Scotland. There is fracking in our territorial waters which is a totally different thing as you well know. And I didn't say the poster knew nothing about fracking, I said anyone wanting fracking in Scotland, the LAND of Scotland, is mental. Anyway, totally off topic so if you want to have the last sarcy word feel free

Let’s not pretend you knew we already fracked in Scotland.

Anyway, as an supporter of independence, I would rather not separate our land border and our sea border but that’s an entirely different debate altogether 

I don’t know enough of whats going on but I’m a bit confused by it all.  Why are we even bothering about russia taking part of ukraine?  They’ve done it before and I don’t think we done much about it then.

Also we like to invade countries all the time and no one bats an eyelid, so why do we get angry when others do it? 

As I said I don’t know enough about whats going on so I’m happy to be corrected. 

dobmisterdobster
3 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I don’t know enough of whats going on but I’m a bit confused by it all.  Why are we even bothering about russia taking part of ukraine?  They’ve done it before and I don’t think we done much about it then.

Also we like to invade countries all the time and no one bats an eyelid, so why do we get angry when others do it? 

As I said I don’t know enough about whats going on so I’m happy to be corrected. 

Yes we invade countries but we don't annex them and make them ours.

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, Shanks said:

👀😂.  I think it will take more than a simple correction. 

kingantti1874

Putin seems to be getting more and more erratic. Has to be a genuine worry that this lunatic is spoiling for a fight whilst sitting on 6000+ nuclear missiles. 

He actually said in public the other day that Russia could no beat the combined might of the west in a straight fight but that if it came to it no one would win.

susprised more wasn’t made of that statement.

14 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yes we invade countries but we don't annex them and make them ours.

That’s okay then :lol:

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Putin seems to be getting more and more erratic. Has to be a genuine worry that this lunatic is spoiling for a fight whilst sitting on 6000+ nuclear missiles. 

He actually said in public the other day that Russia could no beat the combined might of the west in a straight fight but that if it came to it no one would win.

susprised more wasn’t made of that statement.

The guy is nuts

That said, I've arrived at that conclusion for most world 'leaders' now. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Russia Invades Ukraine