Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)

Back of the Bus

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Does that mean you have a one in fifty chance of croking if you catch Covid. 

What are the chances of non fatal serious illness and disability ? 

YOU have not thought it through. 

Clearly not, unless you are naive enough to think that all Covid cases are recorded. 

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• davemclaren

• Boab

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bret the Hitman Hearts

Against my better judgement I have had the two injections. However, the latter was only earlier this week so am I still going to be considered "fully vaccinated" for the purposes of getting in on Saturday?

Or would i be better pulling the old "I am exempt" trick?

Be prepared to retry the sign up procedure multiple times, as I had problems with the facial recognition using both with my passport and driving licence.  The latter eventually worked, but then it said it could not find a match for my details. I then retried that multiple times before it allowed me to complete the registration.

I still don't have my QR code as it says it can take up to an hour after registration to update the app. 

So Swinney triumphantly announced to Parliament that the App was now available for download…. 

53F757A0-C024-4C5D-9034-7977DA27EB0D.png

The vaccination passport was 'conspiracy nonsense' less than 6 months ago.

The thing is a breach of all of our basic rights yet some people seem to be lapping it up. Extremely strange behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

The thing is a breach of all of our basic rights yet some people seem to be lapping it up. Extremely strange behaviour. 

Lots of countries have the Covid Status passports. 

31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Be prepared to retry the sign up procedure multiple times, as I had problems with the facial recognition using both with my passport and driving licence.  The latter eventually worked, but then it said it could not find a match for my details. I then retried that multiple times before it allowed me to complete the registration.

I still don't have my QR code as it says it can take up to an hour after registration to update the app. 

I gave up. Frankly the thing is an absolute shambles. It is paper for me.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

That’s the thing though. When you look into it, it’s not really a fact at all. The data is sketchy as **** and includes terminally ill and people with long term chronic conditions. How many of those 4.791 million would have died within 12 months anyway? Impossible to tell, just as the figures are impossible to decipher. 

Correct I know of one died of natural causes but because they had tested positive for covid that went on death certificate we’ll never get a true figure 

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Can't find the app on Google play🤔

Click on the Twitter link on your phone and there is a link from the NHS website to the Google Play download 

Dennis Reynolds

Think I'll stick with the PDF version for now. 

Think the app needs a bit of bedding in time. Releasing it a day before it needs to be used probably wasn't the smartest idea.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Click on the Twitter link on your phone and there is a link from the NHS website to the Google Play download 

Thanks 👍

1 hour ago, EH11 said:

If the 'minority' number is sufficiently big, then I think we should still care.  As others have said, it's also about how the infection is passed to more vulnerable group. 

The response from government has been patchy at best.  Interesting to watch as previously celebrated ways of tackling the crisis by country have turned to abject failure through the lens of the media.  

Your first paragraph is spot on 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58736720

Dismissing this as something trivial is all very well until you or someone you know is one of the unlucky ones 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Basic rights 😂😂

Me, my friends and family have a basic right to be as protected as much as possible gainst covid. 

You against seat belts? 

You think we should be allowed to drink what we want before we drive?

Can I scream racial abuse at someone?

After all its my basic right to drive how I want, drink what I want want and shout whatever I want. 

Basic rights, American far right bull shite to cover up selfishness and to allow folk to justify being bell ends. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Basic rights 😂😂

Me, my friends and family have a basic right to be as protected as much as possible gainst covid. 

You against seat belts? 

After all its my basic right to drive how I want, drink what I want want and shout whatever I want. 

Basic rights, American far right bull shite to cover up selfishness and to allow folk to justify being bell ends

Give yourself a shake ffs.

Highlighted areas show that you really are someone that cannot talk about serious issues. 

Drawing parallels with absolute nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Basic rights 😂😂

You against seat belts? 

Basic rights, American far right bull shite to cover up selfishness and to allow folk to justify being bell ends. 

Makes a change from their human rights 😁 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hesh said:

This highlights part of the problem, selfishness (I'm not saying you are), its the 'this won't affect me' attitude with no concern about the risks to others. 

This sums up society and folk with this attitude. 

2wkaAZTDhLLcn4Svrf7y5EApPgyYs77hOcrcqM7aQJ0.jpg

Downloaded but now abandoned 

refuses to accept my passport photo but these things are never brilliant once they’ve been processed and laminated. Driving licence photo is even worse!

back to paper (which doesn’t have photo ID anyway!)

app deleted 

13 minutes ago, davieholt said:

refuses to accept my passport photo but these things are never brilliant once they’ve been processed and laminated. Driving licence photo is even worse!

app deleted 

Frustrating. 

App doesn't work. Seems to recognise my driving licence after about the 10th attempt of trying then seems to accept the facial recognition part but them defaults back to the start.

Poor.

10 minutes ago, davieholt said:

app deleted 

I'm the same keeps knocking back my passport photo as says it can't see my face clearly. 

It's likely the security watermarks that are causing that. 

It also says I don't have an account, 

which I clearly do when I've got a certificate. 

I think their helpline is going to be awfully busy tomorrow. 😏

Think I'll just take my letter and

Passport along on Saturday. 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Why are people even trying to use this new app as it is not necessary ?

You get all you need from the NHS Inform site. 

Download your vaccination passport QR codes from there. All details shown on one page.

Point is jonno, why insist on photo ID in the app when the pdf download doesn’t have it?

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Download your vaccination passport QR codes from there. All details shown on one page.

Photo id is not on it. 

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Because the people in charge of rolling it out have only just moved on from their last successful project, an ultimately sober soiree in a beer-producing factory.

I feel sorry for the IT guys rolling it out. Some top exec commits publicly to a date then tells the IT department to deliver it by then. Been there many times, glad I’m out of it  😄

21 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

App doesn't work. Seems to recognise my driving licence after about the 10th attempt of trying then seems to accept the facial recognition part but them defaults back to the start.

Poor.

Same here, I’ve given up for now

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Looks like the PM for this shambles will have his jacket on a shoogly peg...

Still time to pull it out the bag. They’ve ticked the implementation box, now it’s the firefighting stage. 😄

The Scottish and UK governments have a long history of wasting huge amounts of money in developing useless software systems. The COVID app is yet another example. What makes me really angry about this fiasco is the impact it has on genuine supporters wanting to watch Hearts this Saturday 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Still time to pull it out the bag. They’ve ticked the implementation box, now it’s the firefighting stage. 😄

you mean ELS

45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I feel sorry for the IT guys rolling it out. Some top exec commits publicly to a date then tells the IT department to deliver it by then. Been there many times, glad I’m out of it  😄

Some minister responsible commits to a date - in my experience. 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yip, jonno, tried it a few times but have deleted app now.

Got my QR codes on the status app anyway. More than enough.

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip, jonno, tried it a few times but have deleted app now.

Got my QR codes on the status app anyway. More than enough.

I can't even track down the status app.

3 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I can't even track down the status app.

Go to the nhsinform website and follow the links for vaccination status, mate.

You can download your QR codes and status there.

5 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

For some people, sadly, any amount of inconvenience, no matter how small, is more important to them than any amount of suffering and death to others.

Bump. 

The app might be useful when it works but all we really need is our vaccine certificate and ID. 

I'm not wasting any more time on the app until its working properly. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

The good old days Dave 🙄

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The app might be useful when it works but all we really need is our vaccine certificate and ID. 

I'm not wasting any more time on the app until its working properly. 

the article on the hearts website says nothing about ID. Only the certificate 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)