Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)

Back of the Bus

5 minutes ago, Guitarman said:

And if you don't believe me my pal has developed a blood clot on her lung , if it had been an inch further she'd have died . My uncle has blood clots on his lungs that have caused him to be in a coma , recovered thankfully but his life has been totally compromised with hospital visits weekly .

Niece caught it working in a care home. Survived it.

Sister in law, front line care for the elderly. Lost many of her patients. 

Niece, hospital doctor in Covid ward. 

All double vaccinated. 

Never hesitated for a second about getting it and neither should anyone else. 

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• davemclaren

• Boab

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Its not going live until the 11th october, but the policy starts from the 1st october, so we are in a test mode, so leagally can they refuse admission if you bring the wrong documentation

I have no isse going abroad and a government official reviewing my medical records, but I do with some Steward

All of this is a clear breach of the GDPR May 2018

They can and they will. 

been here before

This thread is an absolute Mecca for the JKB Experts On Everything. Each one of them knows no more than any of us about the protocols and procedures that will be in place but here they all are advising each other and everyone else what will be happening and what we all need to do.

And in typical JKB Expert On Everything fashion, they're all just making noises but saying nothing.

:rofl:

Dennis Reynolds
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

This thread is an absolute Mecca for the JKB Experts On Everything. Each one of them knows no more than any of us about the protocols and procedures that will be in place but here they all are advising each other and everyone else what will be happening and what we all need to do.

And in typical JKB Expert On Everything fashion, they're all just making noises but saying nothing.

Folk discussing things on a forum eh!

Whatever next!

31 minutes ago, Guitarman said:

I'm not interested in taking gers unlike a few on here I have no time for them or their sellik cousins 👍

You really donm't seem to have grsped what is happening here.

The Scottish Government have introduced a Covi 19 Vaccine Passport Scheme which affect Football Clubs who have more than 10k seated at their gounds.

So from 1 October any club in Scotland who falls into this category has to do random checks on anyone entering the grounds to ensure they have the appropriate paper work QR code etc to validate that they are double vaccinated.

This is not something Hearts on any other clubs want to do however they have little or no choice in the matter.

They are basically doing the SG's work for them.

If after reading this you still think Hearts are in anyway at fault then it's probably a good thing that you stay away from Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, Guitarman said:

If hearts bring in this bullshit I will not be back and they've lost a supporter of 53 years 🤷‍♂️

Good. The club does not need people like you and others acting irresponsibly. There is something very Hibs about all of you. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Well join the club then. Your post contributed what exactly? What is being discussed has nothing to do with protocols and procedures. And I haven't seen much of giving advice to others. It has been about the value or otherwise of small minority shareholders. An issue that applies to any business.

What is being discussed had nothing to do with the protocols of the SG or the procedures that Hearts may have in place?

If you've seen no-one offering their own brand of advice then you clearly havent read the thread.

Your last bit about business and shareholders though...

😕

Edited by been here before

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Don't think ayonme is claiming to be an expert on any of this. Most posts I have read are sensible and quoting what has been on the various media platforms or as I did quoted directly from the Hearts website on the matter.

It is actually evident from some of the posts that there are a large number of people who have very little knowledge of what is required to attend a game and who instigated the process.

But then you would already know all that since you are laughing at this. Talking of saying nothing what did you say that is helpful to people that maybe don't fully understand ?

Edited by wavydavy

been here before
Just now, wavydavy said:

But then you would already know all that since you are laughing at this. Talking of saying nothing what did you say that is helpful to people that maybe don't fully understand ?

Im just offering a small service to any casual wanderer dipping their toe in the slaverpool of JKB in pointing out that the usual suspects who set themselves up as experts on every subject under the sun on here, despite their copious posts telling what will happen, know **** all more than they do.

They may choose to take it, they may not.

Just now, been here before said:

Im just offering a small service to any casual wanderer dipping their toe in the slaverpool of JKB in pointing out that the usual suspects who set themselves up as experts on every subject under the sun on here, despite their copious posts telling what will happen, know **** all more than they do.

They may choose to take it, they may not.

Pot and kettle spring to mind reading this.

gordon simpson
10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

You really donm't seem to have grsped what is happening here.

The Scottish Government have introduced a Covi 19 Vaccine Passport Scheme which affect Football Clubs who have more than 10k seated at their gounds.

So from 1 October any club in Scotland who falls into this category has to do random checks on anyone entering the grounds to ensure they have the appropriate paper work QR code etc to validate that they are double vaccinated.

This is not something Hearts on any other clubs want to do however they have little or no choice in the matter.

They are basically doing the SG's work for them.

If after reading this you still think Hearts are in anyway at fault then it's probably a good thing that you stay away from Tynecastle.

he will probably not make the game as he will be queuing for petrol , then buying toilet paper 

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

What is being discussed had nothing to do with the protocols of the SG or the procedures that Hearts may have in place?

If you've seen no-one offering their own brand of advice then you clearly havent read the thread.

Your last bit about business and shareholders though...

😕

I think its been a shambles on introducing it. Im pro SNP but its been very poor and i’d almost agree its been more political than its been health related. Sure you remember how easily I said this could be implemented with the correct infrastructure. Theres backdoors on all ticketing facilities that would make it straightforward etc.

However the faff-about then to turn around and say spot checks is pointless to me. We are at a point where most people who want vaxxed are vaxxed. Preventing some from attending may have made them get vaxxed but doing spot checks will not encourage them. Stewards are not good enough to do the job most have shit attitudes as for a lot they think its not worth their while to do it properly.  

It could all very easily have been done properly and implemented fully. I said before im in the group who cant attend despite having my ST and im ok with that for now. Plenty will try though and its going to be messy unless its very well organised (which it won’t be when you are dealing with stewards) now its half arsed. Can you imagine for instance the Green Brigade , wouldn’t be ridic to my mind to suggest most of them wont be vaxxed but a steward turning them away wont happen for the same reason police stand and watch their behaviour and act retrospectively. The half assed approach will discourage the wrong group from attending i think.

The Apprentice
1 hour ago, Guitarman said:

If hearts bring in this bullshit I will not be back and they've lost a supporter of 53 years 🤷‍♂️

:facepalm:

You mean the 'bullshit' that is going to be enforced by the Scottish Government in a couple of weeks?  Whatever the club's stance on the matter they don't have a choice. 

How is that so difficult to understand?

2 hours ago, Guitarman said:

You can't be much of a supporter if you're blaming Hearts for this. 

They have no choice to implement the rules. Failure to do so could have dire consequences for the club. 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Your choice. 

Bye 👋

🤣 

2 hours ago, Guitarman said:

👀

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think he's snapped his banjo string.

If only he was a hobo they’ve a constant supply of McGinns to replace any snapped banjo strings

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Its not going live until the 11th october, but the policy starts from the 1st october, so we are in a test mode, so leagally can they refuse admission if you bring the wrong documentation

I have no isse going abroad and a government official reviewing my medical records, but I do with some Steward

Just to clarify, it goes live from 1st October but businesses won't be enforced until 2 weeks later., to give them a chance to implement this smoothly. 

The club couldn't make it any clearer. If you don't have proof of vaccination or exemption on Saturday, you could be refused admission. 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

I think its been a shambles on introducing it. Im pro SNP but its been very poor and i’d almost agree its been more political than its been health related. Sure you remember how easily I said this could be implemented with the correct infrastructure. Theres backdoors on all ticketing facilities that would make it straightforward etc.

However the faff-about then to turn around and say spot checks is pointless to me. We are at a point where most people who want vaxxed are vaxxed. Preventing some from attending may have made them get vaxxed but doing spot checks will not encourage them. Stewards are not good enough to do the job most have shit attitudes as for a lot they think its not worth their while to do it properly.  

It could all very easily have been done properly and implemented fully. I said before im in the group who cant attend despite having my ST and im ok with that for now. Plenty will try though and its going to be messy unless its very well organised (which it won’t be when you are dealing with stewards) now its half arsed. Can you imagine for instance the Green Brigade , wouldn’t be ridic to my mind to suggest most of them wont be vaxxed but a steward turning them away wont happen for the same reason police stand and watch their behaviour and act retrospectively. The half assed approach will discourage the wrong group from attending i think.

Why can't you attend ? 

You don't come across as an

anti-vaxer.🤔

Just now, luckydug said:

Why can't you attend ? 

anti-vaxer.🤔

Iv only had one Vaccine jab so far but im not exempt. For now it is what it is

been here before
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why can't you attend ? 

anti-vaxer.🤔

What is it thats so difficult for you to understand that not everyone who isnt vaccinated isnt an "anti-vaxxer".

You really seem to struggle like **** with that concept.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

What is it thats so difficult for you to understand that not everyone who isnt vaccinated isnt an "anti-vaxxer".

You really seem to struggle like **** with that concept.

Sssssorry didn't mean to upset you 😕

been here before
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sssssorry didn't mean to upset you 😕

You've not, you're not that important. 

Im just curious as to why you think everyone who could be vaccinated but is struggling to get it must be an "anti- vaxxer".

That and the delight you seem to have about some supporters not being able to attend.

Weird as ****.

Edited by been here before

Psychedelicropcircle

I’m double jabbed & did so on the fact I didn’t want another lockdown.

I did not do it for the purpose of gov monitoring. 

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Very true, Boab. 

I have absolutely no issues showing the proof on my phone and maybe I'm old fashioned but I cannot see the issue here.

Ditto.

57 minutes ago, been here before said:

You've not, you're not that important. 

Im just curious as to why you think everyone who could be vaccinated but is struggling to get it must be an "anti- vaxxer".

That and the delight you seem to have about some supporters not being able to attend.

Weird as ****.

You've either got me mixed up with someone else or are just stirring. 

29 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I’m double jabbed & did so on the fact I didn’t want another lockdown.

I did not do it for the purpose of gov monitoring. 

News just in. 

You're being monitored everywhere you go via CCTV, ANPR or your Smartphone. 

Absolute Scenes
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Why not???

Don’t really like sharing as it’s my own personal choice but my grandad died as a result of having the vaccine and my cousins husband is currently in hospital after suffering a stroke from having had the vaccine (he’s 25 and fit as a fiddle) - both have been clinically proven that their health issues and death are related to the vaccine. This isn’t me basing things on coincidence but actually having been told by a Practitioner and given a formal letter explaining what happened and why it happened. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You've either got me mixed up with someone else or are just stirring. 

He is as he’s stalking me.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He is as he’s stalking me.

Genuinely don't know what's wrong with the man. 

He used to be quite funny with his mildly sarcastic wit but now it's just outright hostility to folk for no reason at all. 

10 minutes ago, Sid said:

Won’t see you on Saturday either then. 
one small question. Why, if the evidence is as clear as you state, are the whole of the Western, Eastern and every other part of the World (including Israel - who admit a significant reason for their full vaccination not being as good as they hoped was due to them being too quick and administering both doses too close together and are embarking on further vaccination top-ups themselves) pursuing the the same wrong strategy.  Is the whole World in cahoots?  Is there some major James Bond style super-baddie group running the World?  

I have received both jags and really would encourage as much of the population to get vaccinated as possible in order to protect not only themselves but everyone they come into contact with. However these Covid passports are not only an attack on civil liberties but will undoubtedly damage the economy even further. The passports are unnecessary and ineffective, particularly since infection rates and hospitalizations are in steep decline. 

20 minutes ago, LMc said:

I hope the mods are getting an extra Christmas gift this year after all the work they're having to put in lately 👀

Like moths to a flame !

1 minute ago, been here before said:

No not mixed you up at all.

You continually refer to those who disagree to you as "anti-vaxxers" and theres many, many posts where you've acted like a smug dick along the lines of "I'm alright Jack, Im getting in".

No stirring on my part just find it an odd way to carry on.

I’m alright Jack I’m getting in is pretty much how I’m feeling about the whole thing. 

26 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I have received both jags and really would encourage as much of the population to get vaccinated as possible in order to protect not only themselves but everyone they come into contact with. However these Covid passports are not only an attack on civil liberties but will undoubtedly damage the economy even further. The passports are unnecessary and ineffective, particularly since infection rates and hospitalizations are in steep decline. 

Civil liberties & human rights remain unchanged.

Calm doon. 

Just now, been here before said:

You've not really acted like a dick about it though, at least not so Ive noticed.

I don’t think I have either. It is how I feel though. The whole policy is ridiculous and will achieve nothing imo.

3 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Some steward isn't reviewing your medical records in the sense they can see everything though. 

The same steward could ask for your photo ID which includes where you live. Isn't that more of a GDPR issue? Why does where I live have to be disclosed when it is the photo and name verification that matters? And if they asked for address to 'check' I know it, only a real idiot committing ID fraud would not have it memorised.

When it comes to verifying someone's data, what difference is there with a steward or civil servant? Note any ID verification you've had to undertake will likely have already been outsourced to 3rd parties, and maybe they subcontracted some bits too. At what point in the chain do you feel violated?

41 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Another 3000 cases today though. 

I'm genuinely not sure if my last 2 posts were removed/reported but if they were, I am genuinely not sure why. I looked at the kickback rules and as far as I can tell and unless I am mistaken, my posts didn't violate them. I wasn't abusive, slanderous or otherwise. Not sure if someone reporting them means that they are temporarily removed. I don't really see why my opinion was controversial. Anyway, I will continue to support and follow Hearts regardless of differing opinions.  

54 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Don’t really like sharing as it’s my own personal choice but my grandad died as a result of having the vaccine and my cousins husband is currently in hospital after suffering a stroke from having had the vaccine (he’s 25 and fit as a fiddle) - both have been clinically proven that their health issues and death are related to the vaccine. This isn’t me basing things on coincidence but actually having been told by a Practitioner and given a formal letter explaining what happened and why it happened. 

Vaccines reduce the risk of death but don’t eliminate it altogether - Full Fact

Fully vaccinated people have a 885% higher chance of death due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to official data – Rights and Freedoms (wordpress.com)

I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm not for second suggesting that you are not genuine in your post, however there's a lot of misinformation out there.

The two links above might help people make their own minds up. The second one is from the 'Daily Expose' which might be a sister organisation of the Daily Express (maybe).

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Fully vaccinated people have a 885% higher chance of death due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to official data – Rights and Freedoms (wordpress.com)

I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm not for second suggesting that you are not genuine in your post, however there's a lot of misinformation out there.

The two links above might help people make their own minds up. The second one is from the 'Daily Expose' which might be a sister organisation of the Daily Express (maybe).

If everyone wore a seatbelt, 100% of car crash deaths would involve wearing a seatbelt right? So why bother?

With such a high proportion of the population vaccinated, and with the efficacy of the vaccine not at 100%, there will of course be people in hospital/ICU/dying despite being double dosed. But quite clearly despite the number of cases, the number going to hospital is significantly lower because of the vaccine.

14 minutes ago, kila said:

Some steward isn't reviewing your medical records in the sense they can see everything though. 

The same steward could ask for your photo ID which includes where you live. Isn't that more of a GDPR issue? Why does where I live have to be disclosed when it is the photo and name verification that matters? And if they asked for address to 'check' I know it, only a real idiot committing ID fraud would not have it memorised.

When it comes to verifying someone's data, what difference is there with a steward or civil servant? Note any ID verification you've had to undertake will likely have already been outsourced to 3rd parties, and maybe they subcontracted some bits too. At what point in the chain do you feel violated?

I had a wee check on this following a comment i made earlier.

It seems to come under an exemption and the only consideration is what Hearts plan to do with the information which is clearly nothing as they are not gathering data, just viewing.

The obvious thing  is for the club not to implement the COVID vaccine protocol until it’s fully tested. Based on past experience the chance of a government developed app working on an iPhone/ android  on the day it is released are zero. We are about to see a perfect storm of incompetence that sadly will affect many genuine supporters.

32 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

The Daily Expose is a dedicated and hard line, Anti-Vax and conspiracy theory web publication. It is absolutely not related to any credible mainstream media publication.

Absolute Scenes
35 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Appreciate that mate, thank you👍

My mum is a nurse where my grandad was, so she was able to organise time with the Practitioners and clinician involved who were able to identify that the quick deterioration in her dads health and ultimate passing was largely down to how his body reacted to the vaccine. I’m not a conspiracy theorist in any way, I’ve had vaccines my whole life. But this one has hit too close to home for me

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)