SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

manaliveits105

FERRYGATE 

buck stops with me Nicky said 

(but we have found a missing email it was wee Derek)

I thought Derek was on holiday and someone else signed the contract off the other hibby  Brown ? 

something is still rotten in Brigadoon 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

frankblack
10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Who should we support? What other Scottish political parties are there other than the Greens having established an office here. **** voting Labour, Libdems or Tory as all English Nationalists! How on earth Scots vote for them is beyond reason!

Surely its better to vote for someone for better reasons than they are not quite as shite as the other parties?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

FERRYGATE 

buck stops with me Nicky said 

(but we have found a missing email it was wee Derek)

I thought Derek was on holiday and someone else signed the contract off the other hibby  Brown ? 

something is still rotten in Brigadoon 

He’s been paid off to be the patsy ! Nice wee cheque and good night and thank you . Corruption at the highest levels of Govt . One would think others would be raging about this but that’s only when it’s the Toaries are up to it , it seems . 

Jeffros Furios
19 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Who should we support? What other Scottish political parties are there other than the Greens having established an office here. **** voting Labour, Libdems or Tory as all English Nationalists! How on earth Scots vote for them is beyond reason!

The SNP are shite !! 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sorry man, don't mean to come across as condescending.

And, by the way, good job on spelling such a long word 😀

You do make me laugh jonesy 

218FAFFA-7466-49F0-BA43-9D9FC4942D63.gif

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I suspect MT is a fully paid up member of the SNP.

As such, he won't be allowed to criticise or question SNP policy for fear of being exiled. Sturgeon clamped down on dissent a few years ago, as Cherry found to her cost. 

So yes in MT's little nationalist world , applause of all SNP decisions is his only option. 

Actually I'm not. 

Therefore that renders the remainder of your post utter jobbies. 

I trust this clarifies matters?

Roxy Hearts
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sorry man, don't mean to come across as condescending.

And, by the way, good job on spelling such a long word 😀

How trite! 

Roxy Hearts
9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The SNP are shite !! 

That may be. I'll vote for whom......? They're all Sh...!

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Actually I'm not. 

Therefore that renders the remainder of your post utter jobbies. 

I trust this clarifies matters?

Prove me wrong. Say something critical about the SNP or Sturgeon - there's plenty to go at.

Go on... dare you. 

The Dragon Reborn
9 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Prove me wrong. Say something critical about the SNP or Sturgeon - there's plenty to go at.

Go on... dare you. 

I’m sure he can. There’s plenty to be critical of.

Playing Devil’s advocate, can you say something positive about them?

Lord Montpelier
19 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

I’m sure he can. There’s plenty to be critical of.

Playing Devil’s advocate, can you say something positive about them?

Yep. I get on very well with my local SNP MSP he does a lot of hard work in the local community and we've put our broader differences aside on a couple of occasions to team up for the greater good, particularly when Swinney was intent on destroying kids education mid 2020. 

Good enough ? 

Lord Montpelier
20 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Can I play?

Crack on.. but MT is who I really want to hear from

The Dragon Reborn
24 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yep. I get on very well with my local SNP MSP he does a lot of hard work in the local community and we've put our broader differences aside on a couple of occasions to team up for the greater good, particularly when Swinney was intent on destroying kids education mid 2020. 

Good enough ? 

Absolutely. Good to hear 👍🏻

The Mighty Thor
17 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Crack on.. but MT is who I really want to hear from

What do you want to hear?

That Ferguson Marine was a shit show? It was.

That named person scheme was a total waste of time? It was.

There's plenty policy failures to legitimately criticise. Have at it. 

You see its an easy trap to fall into thinking that people who vote for the SNP do so blindly or slavishly.

Personally I'm thankful I'm not living under a government that rams through policy like the police and crime bill or wants to send asylum seekers to a country with one of the worst human rights records on the planet. Never mind the industrial scale theft and corruption. 

How you vote is your call and I guess it depends on the kind of country and society you want to live in?

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What do you want to hear?

That Ferguson Marine was a shit show? It was.

That named person scheme was a total waste of time? It was.

There's plenty policy failures to legitimately criticise. Have at it. 

You see its an easy trap to fall into thinking that people who vote for the SNP do so blindly or slavishly.

Personally I'm thankful I'm not living under a government that rams through policy like the police and crime bill or wants to send asylum seekers to a country with one of the worst human rights records on the planet. Never mind the industrial scale theft and corruption. 

How you vote is your call and I guess it depends on the kind of country and society you want to live in?

Those examples are side shows.

Education?

Housing?

Delivering independence?

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Good enough ? 

Ooh, nice sidestep, praising the individual to avoid actually saying something positive about the SNP!

I think you got away with it too!

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Ked said:

Those examples are side shows.

Education?

Housing?

Delivering independence?

😂

Education:  https://www.snp.org/a-smarter-scotland/

Housing: @Smitheealready broke it down for you. You didn't like the answers you got and went on a two page spree.

Independence: no hurry. The union is falling apart beautifully and the English nationalist mask of the current Junta is slipping by the day. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

Weakened Offender

😂

Housing: @Smitheealready broke it down for you. You didn't like the answers you got and went on a two page spree.

Independence: no hurry. The union is falling apart beautifully and the English nationalist mask of the current Junta is slipping by the day. 

The union is indeed falling apart beautifully. 😍

Lord Montpelier
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Ooh, nice sidestep, praising the individual to avoid actually saying something positive about the SNP!

I think you got away with it too!

I don't know, write something nice about someone and the SNP foot soldiers still come after you. 

It was the first thing that came to mind when asked the question. Read into that what you will. 

😂

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/21/scottish-education-system-to-be-overhauled-after-damning-oecd-report

Smithee didn't break down anything for me.

Why don't you try though.

And please try to use links other than party political sites.

Currently the representation in both parliaments is  overwhelmingly in the independent court.

Imo the current leadership are far too comfy .

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Ked said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/21/scottish-education-system-to-be-overhauled-after-damning-oecd-report

Smithee didn't break down anything for me.

Why don't you try though.

And please try to use links other than party political sites.

Currently the representation in both parliaments is  overwhelmingly in the independent court.

Imo the current leadership are far too comfy .

Please feel free to rebut the points in the SNP document with your facts. There's a breakdown on education on the SG website. 

Smithee did give you a very good breakdown of the performance of the SG on affordable homes. You didn't agree with it. 

The representation in the parliaments is a direct result of the votes of the people of Scotland. You don't like that either.

You don't like much do you?

44 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Please feel free to rebut the points in the SNP document with your facts. There's a breakdown on education on the SG website. 

Smithee did give you a very good breakdown of the performance of the SG on affordable homes. You didn't agree with it. 

The representation in the parliaments is a direct result of the votes of the people of Scotland. You don't like that either.

He doesn't like facts. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I don't know, write something nice about someone and the SNP foot soldiers still come after you. 

It was the first thing that came to mind when asked the question. Read into that what you will. 

One person replies with a short, non aggressive post = foot soldiers coming after you, dearie me!

Smithee quoted 28 thousand out of a target of35 thousand homes built.

That's not disputed .

However what his link showed was that some of these were transferred Stock and that the figures were not clear(no surprise) on which sector was responsible.

Even taking the figures at face value it's still 20% short on an already poor target.

I'm not going through a party political propaganda list when I've already submitted a report from an internationally recognised organisation (which the snp withdrew from and tried to pressure into editing and censored it) heavily critical of Education under the SNP.

36 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He doesn't like facts. 

I gave you a list all factual.

Stop being a snidey walloper and try arguing the facts I gave you in full.

Otherwise be quiet or grow up.

I like it very well.

What concerns me as someone who wants independence is that the mandate we have given is being squandered by a shit leadership.

You can suck it up all you want but in the meantime despite heavy backing from the Scottish public the current SG are failing on the main concerns.

Health

Housing

Education

And delivering independence.

I've given mu opinion backed up with facts .

Don't just keep repeating Smithee broke it down for me.

He didn't.

9 minutes ago, Ked said:

I don't know how many times you have been shown that the SG has a good record on housing but you just keep ignoring facts. I can't help it if you don't like it

Lord Montpelier
28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

One person replies with a short, non aggressive post = foot soldiers coming after you, dearie me!

Say it like I see it. Don't take it personally. 

19 minutes ago, Ked said:

I like it very well.

What concerns me as someone who wants independence is that the mandate we have given is being squandered by a shit leadership.

You can suck it up all you want but in the meantime despite heavy backing from the Scottish public the current SG are failing on the main concerns.

Health

Housing

Education

He didn't.

Health - better than England 

Housing - much better than England 

Education - a big problem area

Independence - come back to this at the end of next year

11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I don't know how many times you have been shown that the SG has a good record on housing but you just keep ignoring facts. I can't help it if you don't like it

I don't know how many times you post without showing me proof of that.

Before you say Smithee he actually agrees it's not good enough but didn't think it was as bad as I did.

He at least goes to the trouble of decent argument.

Now go back a page or 2 and look at not only the list I gave but another pro independence posters link to another pro independence writers Factual list on homelessness,children currently in temporary accommodation,unaffordable rents.

Or you could look at a report commissioned by the SNP Council in Edinburgh that showed the biggest aid to reducing poverty in Edinburgh was housing costs followed by Education.

You could also check what you think I've been shown.

At face value the SNP have delivered a 20% shortfall on their promised target in the last 5 years.

Over the lSt 10 itself worse.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Say it like I see it. Don't take it personally. 

Well obviously I'm not taking your amateur dramatics personally, why would I?

Did you find anything nice to say about the SNP in the end?

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Health - better than England 

Housing - much better than England 

Education - a big problem area

Independence - come back to this at the end of next year

Housing yes .

The Tories have made similar promises and fell woefully short.

You recognise Education its terrible and needs fixed.

Is there another party that would do better ...doubtful but the SNP have a great support so they should get their finger out.

Health mmmm

Life expectancy,drug deaths 

Scotland has always had a problem and its a complex issue but the current SG have overseen some right fek ups.

Anyway apologies for being rude earlier.

We all want the same outcomes.

👍

Just now, Ked said:

Housing yes .

The Tories have made similar promises and fell woefully short.

You recognise Education its terrible and needs fixed.

Is there another party that would do better ...doubtful but the SNP have a great support so they should get their finger out.

Health mmmm

Life expectancy,drug deaths 

Scotland has always had a problem and its a complex issue but the current SG have overseen some right fek ups.

Anyway apologies for being rude earlier.

We all want the same outcomes.

👍

I tend to just type before I think😊😊

Unknown user
39 minutes ago, Ked said:

tenor.gif

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Ked said:

I like it very well.

Health

Housing

Education

He didn't.

You've given your opinion. 

Everyone and the town dug knows your position. 

You don't like the opinion of others even after you demand it.

I'm quite sure that you don't want the same outcomes as others. You want the outcomes you want. 

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Everyone and the town dug knows your position. 

Self awareness not a strong point with you I see.

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Wouldn’t believe a word in a snp report on its own performance - habitual deceivers 

I would think that was fairly obvious ! They are hardly going to be impartial 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

No real surprise there. Sad to hear that someone could go down that route 😞

The Tories and their friends made livings/ fortunes out of it during the pandemic ripping of the public with PPE contracts. 

Pans Jambo
14 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Ill use the word usually used on the " i hate the tories"  thread.... " scum"  " 

Well she is.

But. "Former".

She was hoyed oot the SNP sharpish once they found out she was secretly a "selfservative".

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

"...and flags and banners (both Scots and international) are encouraged – for maximum visibility."

A couple of UJs left over from the semi-final, an Israeli flag and Soviet hammer and sickle fluttering in among the saltires would be hilarious.

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Pretty decent turn out from the looks of things

What i dont understand is the theme of the march apart from Indy was about " saving the NHS".  The NHS is devolved and has been for 15 years.