Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

just got a email saying I have a ticket how do you find out were you are sitting as it doesn't say :rifle:

is it showing in your e-tickets account history?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

just got a email saying I have a ticket how do you find out were you are sitting as it doesn't say :rifle:

Log on to e-tickets and go to account history, will show a purchase today/yesterday and tell you details 

Clark Griswold

Imagine they sent emails to everyone who didn't get a ticket telling them they're in, then retracted it as an error. This place would go into meltdown.

Didn't receive an email but just received tickets through the post and it shows in my account history on eticketing. My email address is correct on the eticketing website so not sure why I didn't get an email. Bizarre 

3 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

maybe the ballot is weighted towards Platinum STH as opposed to silver etc or maybe it's a straight forward 50/50 split of all STH''s or maybe a 50/50 split per each category. It would be good to know.

That it would mate. Transparency would be better 

Fozzyonthefence
42 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It will depend how many St Mirren fans are on their Council. In theory percentage wise they should not be getting anymore than us due to the stadium ground area.

I wouldn’t bet on that - we seem to have by far the lowest % wise for this weekend’s games out of the ones I’ve seen (Rangers, Motherwell, Dundee).

Captain Lithuania

Didn’t get one but it is what it is. Hope all that managed to get one have a good time and we manage to get a result. 

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I've noticed that most fans getting tickets seem to be part of multiple applications ie. 2,3 or 4 tickets. Are there any 'single' (as in 1 ticket required) ballot applications that received their ticket? Clutching at straws I know... I've also lost my 1 'network' person 🤷‍♂️

Needless to say, I've not got one... better get one for the sheep or I'll no be happy!!!

Yes I applied for just me and got a ticket.

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm a Silver member and have been lucky in all ballots. 

Just shows how crap their ballot system is then if it is supposed to be weighted. If it is just random then fair enough.

And before Been here before gets in then yes this is a moan.

19 minutes ago, Doig1874 said:

Didn't receive an email but just received tickets through the post and it shows in my account history on eticketing. My email address is correct on the eticketing website so not sure why I didn't get an email. Bizarre 

It seems as if communication is not great out of the club.

Say one thing on their website to what they do in reality. No wonder folk get confused.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Just shows how crap their ballot system is then if it is supposed to be weighted. If it is just random then fair enough.

And before Been here before gets in then yes this is a moan.

Its the first ballot for season ticket games, how can it be weighted ? 

4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Its the first ballot for season ticket games, how can it be weighted ? 

I was basing it on the post from Jonothejambo saying he had been successful in all ballots.

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm a Silver member and have been lucky in all ballots. 

same for us Jonno i do sympathise with those who have received no tickets does seem strange

been here before
12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

No, it is just stating a fact.

Its just you making up a scenario that no-one is claiming to have happened and moaning your bollocks off about an imaginary situation thats happened nowhere except in your head.

Heartsofgold

Well, I jumped the gun with my rage yesterday as I’ve just received an email confirming that I got my 4 as requested for Saturday!

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

EMail is relatively unreliable as folk change email addresses and don’t let everyone know plus some providers over filter spam. I can’t see why it should be an issue to add the odd person that missed the deadline. 

According to Dundee its extremely unreliable.

Rogue Daddy
15 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Yes I applied for just me and got a ticket.

👍 :yadayada:😔😭

Fozzyonthefence
59 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I don’t really understand why the attendance of season tickets holders is being restricted. I do understand the need for caution as we transition out of lockdown but to not allow all season ticket holders to attend seems petty and pathetic. Why not cap the attendance by only allowing season ticket holders in?

Covid has affected the whole country but I don’t think any region has been significantly worse hit or indeed slower on implementing their vaccination programme, so why have these restrictions?

It seems farcical that I can’t use my season ticket for this game but I can go to Adams Park tonight and Loftus Road on Saturday with no restrictions. At least on Saturday I’ll be home in time to watch us on the TV winning our first league game of the season!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

That wouldn’t work as Celtic and Rangers have far too many ST holders to allow that and follow SG distancing guidelines. 

Hearts did ask for a capacity of over 9,000 for Saturday (not sure if that was the exact figure of ballot entries from ST holders but sounds feasible if we have around 10,000).  

However,  I’m sure they knew they wouldn’t get this as they had presumably already been told by the council that there would be a staggered approach of 50%, then 75%, then 100% of the 6,000 capacity.  I don’t think the club statement yesterday said when they were told about this but seems reasonable to assume it was when they were told of the capacity for the ICT game rather than the last couple of days since all the council have done is taken a base figure of around 6,000 and applied 50%, 75%, then 100% to it. 

12 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Well, I jumped the gun with my rage yesterday as I’ve just received an email confirming that I got my 4 as requested for Saturday!

😂 Hoping I get similar but looks like time is running out. 

2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

I had to laugh at this post on kerrygold street the other day 😀

Screenshot_20210726-214336_Samsung Internet.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂 gearing up for full vicTim mode. Sad act. 

Received my Celtic successful email at 11.11am this morning. Now the pre match arrangements are being made now it’s over to Neilson and the under strength team to rise to the occasion and give us the win we need.

Paninaro Hearts

It will be full capacity for Aberdeen game... all restrictions will be lifted apart from face coverings in shops and public transport... end off..

crunchy frog
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm surprised at this. 

If you are in a network group of say three, then only the 'lead' person should apply on behalf of the group. 

Are you saying they also registered and then applied individually because that should not be permitted?

Bizarre.

I never applied on their behalf just me. 

How's that not allowed

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Any idea what you do if you've been successful in the ballot but  now can't go on Saturday!

Let the ticket office know I assume and someone else can get the ticket, hopefully. 

Francis Albert

Checked on e tickets this morning and was successful. No email until it prompted me to ask for it to  be resent when yesterday's and today's resend arrived simultaneously.

58 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I wouldn’t bet on that - we seem to have by far the lowest % wise for this weekend’s games out of the ones I’ve seen (Rangers, Motherwell, Dundee).

I would bet on it. They got 15% for the Thistle Cup game. Statement due today on future capacities but it won’t be more than what they have as ST holders, which is 2500. That’s double what they got for their last game. 

King Of The Cat Cafe

I won!

I am in!

I have a ticket!

I cannot go.🙁

I have just returned a ticket in Block S.

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Any idea what you do if you've been successful in the ballot but  now can't go on Saturday!

Same here. I just replied to the email and asked them to pass to another ST holder. The email address is same as for all ticket queries

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, Boab said:

I would bet on it. They got 15% for the Thistle Cup game. Statement due today on future capacities but it won’t be more than what they have as ST holders, which is 2500. That’s double what they got for their last game. 

2,500 will still be a higher % than what we’re getting on Saturday. If they got 1,250 last game then that’s 15% of their stadium capacity as you say (but our 3,000 v ICT was also 15% of capacity).

StevenNaismith
24 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Sent you a PM

6 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I could be wrong, as there's no evidence to support this, but is it possible the club have ensured those that opted to pay full price for their ST have been allocated tickets.

Quite easy to do and IMO the right thing to do as a thank you to those who have put in more than they needed to.

I'm sure some will disagree

Sadly not true mate, not in my case anyway. 😞

smartin1987

Was unsuccessful in the ballot. Anyone successful and can't attend would appreciate a ticket for me and my son even one ticket. 

It's a bit unfair that due to no ID checks on entry people will be able to pass tickets on to friends who may not be ST holders or even Hearts fans for that matter. 

The club should be making sure that unused tickets are returned to the club imo. 

tickets delivered to the house for me and my dad. Better part of 18 months of not sitting with my Dad at a Hearts game.

Can't wait to see the Jambo's get wired into the Glasgow unwashed

The Hogfather
21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It's a bit unfair that due to no ID checks on entry people will be able to pass tickets on to friends who may not be ST holders or even Hearts fans for that matter. 

The club should be making sure that unused tickets are returned to the club imo. 

I doubt anyone who gets a ticket who can't attend is going to pass their tickets to someone who doesn't support Hearts. A very weird gripe this.

willie wallace

Any idea if they will announce when it is completed and put us out of our misery.?

Can't see anything on the website at the moment.

Didn't think we were successful as no email and nothing on e-tickets. Only to arrive home and find tickets through the door.. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Harmonica said:

Didn't think we were successful as no email and nothing on e-tickets. Only to arrive home and find tickets through the door.. 

did you check your account history on e Tickets?