Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

46 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

The more we have, while fully aware we need to keep a chunk back for a general sale every match, 

I am sure that this will be the case. I would however consider ST to be the same as walk ups, only they buy all of their tickets on day 1. Which is best for the club, a guarantee of seasons tickets being purchased and cash banked, or keeping some back with the hope that there will be enough demand to sell at each game?

I get that not everyone will be able to afford a ST, but could you imagine holding back any product, and allowing for partial payment when you don't have to.

Hospitality will be different as not everyone who attends will have a seat as a ST holder, so seats have to kept back.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

9 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I was intending using my existing ST card unless another drops through the post.

Correct approach. 😄

9 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Mmmm This for me might be difficult. I'll blame the house move. 😁 

Contact the Ticket Office they can reprint.

Pasquale for King

Great to see how many have bought a ST now we know we are getting back in to the games. Well done to the management and coaches also for the unbeaten start that obviously helped too. 

1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Contact the Ticket Office they can reprint.

Just walked in and new cards delivered today. 😁

Edited by Djnoisy

kingantti1874

Aberdeen have sold 8600.. which is a vast improvement on previous seasons apparently.  How can they continue to pretend they are a big club.  

Increasing season ticket members

As of 13th August, 8,600 season tickets have now been sold, a significant increase on the previous two seasons, 

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Aberdeen have sold 8600.. which is a vast improvement on previous seasons apparently.  How can they continue to pretend they are a big club.  

Increasing season ticket members

As of 13th August, 8,600 season tickets have now been sold, a significant increase on the previous two seasons, 

I’m sure our resident Sheep will be along soon to try and put a positive spin on this. 

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

E8qRPpVWUAcPc2C.jpeg.jpg

So just to put a new slant on ticket sales......

Tickets sold by today according to Hearts: 12,000

Tickets remaining available at 1pm:

Wheatfield: 502

Gorgie: 414

Main: 500

If you add those figures together, that would suggest that the number of tickets being made available for season ticket sale in these stands will only be 13,400-500 or so, plus wheelchair, blind and PA of course.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

If you add those figures together, that would suggest that the number of tickets being made available for season ticket sale in these stands will only be 13,400-500 or so, plus wheelchair, blind and PA of course.

There's 3 sections not being used around dug outs 

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

There's 3 sections not being used around dug outs 

That's right......my wider point is that we could sell those if we pop sales out at about 150 a day between now and the Aberdeen game. (Some folks had mentioned we might get to 14,000, but that's going to mean the club opening up part of the Roseburn for ST sales I think).

38 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I’m sure our resident Sheep will be along soon to try and put a positive spin on this. 

That is positive….for them !

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

That's right......my wider point is that we could sell those if we pop sales out at about 150 a day between now and the Aberdeen game. (Some folks had mentioned we might get to 14,000, but that's going to mean the club opening up part of the Roseburn for ST sales I think).

Hopefully before Christmas time the sections closed will be back open again and then the club can start selling half season tickets in the roseburn start ! 

alwaysthereinspirit
30 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I'm sure they can boost that number with their European run. :rofl:

That may have been the original plan.

I can only imagine what plan B is?

They better have a plan C on the back burner. At the end of the day they’re still #!bs.

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 10500

:rofl: You mean two strong cup runs last season, 3rd place for the first time in years and European football and that's all they can muster?

I'd be disappointed if that was from us this season and we've had none of that.

Our numbers are still climbing and I fully expect we'll break 13,000.

13 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

:rofl: You mean two strong cup runs last season, 3rd place for the first time in years and European football and that's all they can muster?

We did better last season after getting demoted.  Shows how utterly shit they are.

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

But but but ours are cheaper, we are giving them away for 25 quid, they have sold more in the last 5 seasons. 

Fxxx the SPFL
38 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hopefully before Christmas time the sections closed will be back open again and then the club can start selling half season tickets in the roseburn start ! 

Hope so can’t be arsed being punted to the Roseburn want back into section Q asap this red zone what a crock of shit

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Do you wipe your own arse  ?

No offence intended but use a bit of initiative rather than asking others and blaming the club.

BHB is being sarcastic....

He regularly gets annoyed with folk asking how to contact the club (when if asking on here must be able to use the internet) or folks inability to read comms from the club.  Admittedly, I thought the recent 'full capacity for season ticket holders' update was as clear as mud.

Edited by DETTY29

49 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

👍

Churchill Barrier
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

No offence intended but use a bit of initiative rather than asking others and blaming the club.

Ye

All the info needed is on the website on the season ticket update, very clear. I emailed quick response and helpful. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
11 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Hope so can’t be arsed being punted to the Roseburn want back into section Q asap this red zone what a crock of shit

Yeah totally agree ! My kids and me in section r so want to get back to our seats asap

31 minutes ago, martoon said:

That's us signed up again.

Swore I wouldn't while Neilson remained but things change.

Same here.  I said I would get a half ST at Xmas but I changed my mind and just bought myself one in the Main stand.  Very pleased with my purchase.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Good to see you and others putting the club ahead of personal opinions of individuals and getting behind the team 

2 hours ago, martoon said:

Once a Jambo always a Jambo no matter who the Manager is.

I despair at some of Robbie's tactics at times but like you I sttill renew.

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Same here.  I said I would get a half ST at Xmas but I changed my mind and just bought myself one in the Main stand.  Very pleased with my purchase.

36 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Good to see you and others putting the club ahead of personal opinions of individuals and getting behind the team 

22 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Once a Jambo always a Jambo no matter who the Manager is.

I despair at some of Robbie's tactics at times but like you I sttill renew.

I knew deep down I would.

Particularly glad now that i know it's full capacity. 

This is probably the closest many of us will get to recapturing that first ever game excitement of childhood.

Pretty excited. 😍

I don't get paid til next Friday :( Think I can buy one Friday and still be able to get to the Aberdeen game?

Edited by jambostuart

3 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

I don't get paid til next Friday :( Think I can buy one Friday and still be able to get to the Aberdeen game?

If you buy it in person at ticket office you will.👍

1 minute ago, jamboman9 said:

If you buy it in person at ticket office you will.👍

Cheers! I'll have a look on the site see if I can do the finance option at the ticket office. Not in a position I can pay it all right now, but could do the finance option

been here before
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

• redm changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - now on general sale - 12k sold!

Aberdeen given 1340 tickets 

Roseburn Stand Upper

Adults – £31

O65/Student – £22

U18 – £18

U16 – £13

U13 – £12

Roseburn Stand Lower

Adults – £29

O65/Student – £20

U18 – £18

U16 – £13

U13 – £12

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Aberdeen given 1340 tickets 

Roseburn Stand Upper

Adults – £31

O65/Student – £22

U18 – £18

U16 – £13

U13 – £12

Roseburn Stand Lower

Adults – £29

O65/Student – £20

U18 – £18

U16 – £13

U13 – £12

Find this poor us giving them that many tickets when we would sell out easily and already moving folk around.

5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Find this poor us giving them that many tickets when we would sell out easily and already moving folk around.

I doubt we'd sell out, I'm OK with giving away fans an allocation, as well be looking for allocations when we go away 

Looking to buy three, one for myself and two U13s. The two U13s would be first time season ticket holders, I have an account online but can't seem create new accounts for the kids via my account. Is this best done in person with new kids accounts? 

Hungry hippo
2 hours ago, jambostuart said:

I wouldn't guarantee it as the game might be sold out by then.

Bazzas right boot
On 12/08/2021 at 10:59, Chaps said:

Actually surprised we’ve sold this many and still rising considering the bad vibe around the management team and players last season. I think the start we’ve had this season has helped massively.

Can’t wait to get back next week.

I think the "bad vibe" was over played by a few on here. 

Most fans can't wait to get back to support their team.

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I'd be suprised if we sell over 18k tickets for the game, could, close tho. 

IMO, half stand max  for every team. 

30 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Looking to buy three, one for myself and two U13s. The two U13s would be first time season ticket holders, I have an account online but can't seem create new accounts for the kids via my account. Is this best done in person with new kids accounts? 

Either that or email the ticket office. 

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, jambostuart said:

Cheers! I'll have a look on the site see if I can do the finance option at the ticket office. Not in a position I can pay it all right now, but could do the finance option

The finance option isn't administered by the club, so you won't be able to do it in the TO. You'll need to do that at home.

7 hours ago, JALBO said:

And hospitality 

maroondevo52
3 hours ago, jambostuart said:

You wont have to pay anything upfront with the finance.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think the "bad vibe" was over played by a few on here. 

Most fans can't wait to get back to support their team.

:rofl:

58 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

You wont have to pay anything upfront with the finance.

Thanks maroondevo52 (and everyone else who posted, not sure how to multi quote). Finance accepted and first payment due in September so will make sure to set the money aside. Cannot wait to be back at Tynecastle. This will be my first season ticket in about four years. Buzzing!

8 hours ago, martoon said:

Good man, keep the faith 👍

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold