The Royal family

HartleyLegend3

Jeffros Furios
40 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I’m going to be a huge hypocrite (after asking to keep things civil) and say that I don’t believe that you do approve of the killing of children.

If you honestly do, my apologies for not believing you but absolutely not for considering that shameful.  Actually really, really shocking.

Still, at least it demonstrates that all this talk of bowing and scraping and grovelling are nonsense.

I don’t really have any more to add.  This has reached a new nadir.

KILL THEM ALL .... GORGIE JIHAD 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FWJ

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• A Boy Named Crow

Revolution, assassination, power to the people, hang em high, kill the babies, am I really on my beloved Heart of Midlothian, supporters ,web page, it reads like i was in Lower Dipshiteria. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, SuperstarSteve said:

When the queen is gone a vote should be put to the people. Keep them or Get rid. If that’s even possible. 

The muppets would probably still vote for the parasites.

The Real Maroonblood
33 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Revolution, assassination, power to the people, hang em high, kill the babies, am I really on my beloved Heart of Midlothian, supporters ,web page, it reads like i was in Lower Dipshiteria. 

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

adambraejambo
2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

KILL THEM ALL .... GORGIE JIHAD 

Pmsl what a day to post this. William and Kate were due at Tynecastle today at some point. Can't see it mentioned anywhere . Was for some mental health thing . 

edit ...

Oops sorry I seen it now already mentioned. 

Edited by adambraejambo

I am sure good men would act if there were some legal form of plebiscite where the fate of the Royal Family was examined. Possibly options to be considered, violent overthrow, with no possibility of family continuance. An opportunity for the Family to resign with no Public Funds to be taken with them. Rights to any property they have owned without public support, a total dismissal with a reasonable financial settlement, or even an annual pension, to die with the present members. There are a myriad of options for a peaceful resolution to the present situation.  Its 2022, I am sure just as in any place of employment the Royals could sit down and discuss with their Superiors an equitable dismissal plan, with reasonable financial equity and the takeover of many properties. To triumph over evil good men must ensure that they do not become the evil in the partnership,, and consider the ages of the present Royals, and deal with them, those who are sitting waiting for  convenient simple life may have to learn rapidly the words honest employment. There is no doubt change is due, a badly done concept of change could be more dangerous than the present situation.

10 hours ago, FWJ said:

Well, no.  Not the only argument. For example, how much money would we s***k every 4 years or so on a presidential election?  

Not much if we moved to fixed-term governance and regular General Elections.

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, redjambo said:

They've earned enough off the backs of their people and other people overseas over the centuries to be able to live off the interest from their financial holdings with nary a blink. The question isn't whether we should be giving them money, it's what and how much we should we be reappropriating for the state from their vast collection of estates and possessions in order to redress the injustices of the past on which they built their wealth.

Ah the elephant in the royalist room.

Great one to bring up if you're ever in the company of a staunch one. They really don't like it. 

John Findlay
8 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I have dual nationality and was born in a republic. I will never bow to the monarchs and if I want them to end up like the Romanovs, children and all, that is my right.

Are you going to do the killing yourself, or will you backout and let someone else do the killing on your behalf?

Edited by John Findlay

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Are you going to do the killing yourself, or will you backout and let someone else do the killing on your behalf?

I'd love to do it.

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'd love to do it.

I'm first ... I've got a 3 page list of names for my first purge .

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Prince William at Tynnie 

IMG-20220512-WA0001.jpg

Responding to this thread obviously.

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'd love to do it.

Aye so you would.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Aye so you would.

Yes. I most certainly would. Despise the lot of them, I'm not ageist.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Tams bird said:

Prince William at Tynnie 

IMG-20220512-WA0001.jpg

Phil Spencer saw him yesterday up in Charlotte Square with that Tory bird Kirstie Allsorts

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Tams bird said:

Prince William at Tynnie 

IMG-20220512-WA0001.jpg

The Establishment club

I'm getting quite a few bites with this from Hibs and Celtic fans.

I don't know how it is in U.K. now but there was a time when some of the posts on here would have raised police  attention. I refer specifically to those  where the question of assassination is raised and some suggest that they would participate in such action. I doubt there is any genuine intent or belief that they would takes such action, but...

Ainsley Harriott
36 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I don't know how it is in U.K. now but there was a time when some of the posts on here would have raised police  attention. I refer specifically to those  where the question of assassination is raised and some suggest that they would participate in such action. I doubt there is any genuine intent or belief that they would takes such action, but...

Welcome to kickback it's incredible what goes un-noticed depending on your political leaning. 

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Welcome to kickback it's incredible what goes un-noticed depending on your political leaning. 

I’m surprised you’ve not been knighted yet.:10900:

2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I,m just turning the clock back sixty years, if some of the posts on JKB were in those long gone days, the CID would be phoning Braid Place and we the plebes in uniform would be being told to take extra care and be more observant regarding any Royal Duties, aye we were just beat men, if we saw a man pointing a rifle at the Queen we would phone the busies to ask what we should do, oh aye thats right we had no radios so we could dial 999, be told that police would be dispatched, but but I am who you are goin' tae dispatch, right then call CID. there was one option God Save The Queen, the polis willnae.

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Always handy to have pics of William at tynie to wind timothy and hibbys up tho. 

:jj:

manaliveits105

Queen really  enjoying her celebrations at Windsor tonight - rumours of her demise appear somewhat premature 

gashauskis9
23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Queen really  enjoying her celebrations at Windsor tonight - rumours of her demise appear somewhat premature 

Aye, just a shame the rest of us are subject to it.  Was like a concoction of Alan Partridge and The Good Old Days.  Just ****ing weird to be honest and about 30 years out of date.  I guess the silver lining is that there are millions who can’t afford the electricity to power up the telly to watch this shite.  Why can’t they just read the room?  

Sooperstar
2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Aye, just a shame the rest of us are subject to it.  Was like a concoction of Alan Partridge and The Good Old Days.  Just ****ing weird to be honest and about 30 years out of date.  I guess the silver lining is that there are millions who can’t afford the electricity to power up the telly to watch this shite.  Why can’t they just read the room?  

I put it on for 2 minutes, witnessed Schofield slavering over Tom Cruise, then turned it off. Why did you keep watching?!

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I put it on for 2 minutes, witnessed Schofield slavering over Tom Cruise, then turned it off. Why did you keep watching?!

Because when things are THAT bad, I just can’t take my eyes off it. It’s so shit it’s good, a bit like Bullseye. 

manaliveits105

It was embarrassing schmooze 

should have had the Moldovan Eurovision entry as last song to liven it up 

JudyJudyJudy
14 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Happy to say I didnt watch it. Cant think of anything worse really . 

A Boy Named Crow

I can only imagine the horrors you poor buggers are living through right now, not a flag unmolested!

Meanwhile, elsewhere in her realm, nobody in Australia seems to give a flying ****, not until the Queen's Birthday public holiday...

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

New Town Loafer

Not fussed getting rid of the monarchy. The idea of a monarchy is outdated and ridiculous, but it would just mean more politicians if we got rid. And they are even bigger *****.

As an aside, while I've never been the type who drooled over the Royal Family I do think William and Kate come across very well. The Queen, too.

I've plenty other channels I can watch. If the people England want to have Superiors, that's up to them. 

It'll probably be ended once Their Queen chucks it. 

• 2 weeks later...
The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Thanks for that - my personal favourite ordered :ears:

74037117-1CB2-4485-B48B-A397F4B99933.webp

Which crayons have you eaten 🤔

On 16/05/2022 at 16:40, ri Alban said:

I've plenty other channels I can watch. If the people England want to have Superiors, that's up to them. 

It'll probably be ended once Their Queen chucks it. 

Do you know how many Scots are republican?

These generalised statements do you no credit.

Unknown user
5 hours ago, Hmfc1965 said:

What generalised statement?

5 hours ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Enlighten us what the so called Royals bring to Scotland that it’d struggle to survive without :whistling:

50 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What generalised statement?

The suggestion that England wants their "superiors" but Scotland doesn’t  

26 minutes ago, kila said:

Enlighten us what the so called Royals bring to Scotland that it’d struggle to survive without :whistling:

I'm not the greatest supporter of the monarchy but the lazy idea that it's entirely English people who support them is nonsense. 

Unknown user
41 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

The suggestion that England wants their "superiors" but Scotland doesn’t  

That wasn't a generalisation that he made

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That wasn't a generalisation that he made

Yes it was. Have you conducted any surveys into the respective levels of support for the Royal family in England as opposed to Scotland?